rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I fucked up - How to make a successfull beta "apology" to a girl ?!

Hi folks! Clickbait-headline maybe but I guess it's a good way to describe this. Would appreciate some help here! [Image: smile.gif]

Story goes like this:

Was swipeing on Tinder last week and happen to see this drop dead fucking gorgeous girl (even by standards here in Scandinavia). I even told two of my friends that they just had to see this girl on there because she was a perfect 10 (not this kind of bullshit "10" kind of everyone just says). My type, to say the least.
They agreed with it all.

So few hours later I also happened to matched with this girl and began speaking to her. Couldn't get her out last weekend because she isn't the type that goes out and she seemed to think I'm a player (got pics from nights out smoking cigars&drinking and she was saying like "Haha I bet you say that to all the girls blabla"). But she responded with a lot of "haha" and shit and put effort into it. I mean, I've banged enough from there to know when it's ON.

Chatted with her again yesterday and had a longer chat, same shit, lots of "hahaha" and long messages from her. Then she texted me last time at 11 pm.

I thought "fuck it, I'll answer tomorrow". Which I eventually didn't end up doing because I was getting messages all the time tonight from other girls who was very keen on meeting up, and I thought I could respond to this other 10 on Sunday instead.

Then she deleted me from Tinder now at 2 AM (and she had mentioned earlier she was using the Windows version, Timber, so I know she could see if I was fucking online). Which I was during the whole evening basically, so I guess she thought I was concentrating on other chicks...

Anyway, I remember her Instagram and guess I got nothing to lose now so I'm thinking about creating an account myself (with 0 followers [Image: undecided.gif]) and send sort of a PM apology/explanation to her.

Guess there's a chance it could make her feel special and if I come of as too playerish now, it's never going to work.

Maybe someting like this:

Quote:Quote:

hey *name*

Remembered your instagram.
Fuck, knows this could sound slightly odd now, but fuck it - hope you remember a guy you deleted from Tinder earlier.
I realised what an idiot I was for not responding to you earlier and taking your number cause I honestly think you're absolutely my type and seemed so cool and nice aswell.

do what you want with responding to this but it would be cool meeting up IRL

What do you think the odds are for something like this based on above? Any tips or ideas here?
Too long-ass? Waay over the top?

Feedback, thanks.

Don't say the word "sorry". It's too beta. Go with a " mistakes were made " with a shoulder roll. [Image: wink.gif]

Perhaps she's more of a player than you think. She may be playing headgames.

Quote: (07-30-2016 10:23 PM)Ezio31 Wrote:  

Don't say the word "sorry". It's too beta. Go with a " mistakes were made " with a shoulder roll. [Image: wink.gif]

Guess you're right. Read that one before on here, but got any idea how would I get more of the " mistakes were made"-feeling in the message above?

Quote: (07-30-2016 10:25 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Perhaps she's more of a player than you think. She may be playing headgames.

Yeah a possibility.
But she also still lives at home with her immigrant parents, and her dad is from a place where they usually don't let them fuck around. Very sweet and polite talking to aswell, which is pretty rare here, not the typical slut.

Quote: (07-30-2016 10:34 PM)BrunoCasanova Wrote:  

Very sweet and polite talking to aswell, which is pretty rare here, not the typical slut.

You've never met her in real life. At this stage you're filling in the blanks with what you want to be true. And getting infatuated with someone who likely doesn't even exist.

Next.

You're fucking joking, right?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (07-30-2016 10:56 PM)FireStarter Wrote:  

You've never met her in real life. At this stage you're filling in the blanks with what you want to be true. And getting infatuated with someone who likely doesn't even exist.

Next.

Well, she exist. Her Instagram was connected with the Tinder-profile and I could look her up on other sites aswell, FB etc.

Quote: (07-30-2016 10:56 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

About ?

I don't know, but many guys in these kinds of communities I've either talked or met up with seem more interested in banging new sluts and getting notches, instead of trying to fuck the 9's and 10's.

But if a girl is hotter than everyone you've come across irl or online last few months - how odd is it to try slightly harder and make an effort to send her a text like that if I was the one sort of dissing her at first. And yeah, guess it sounds too "beta" to guys that have been reading the manosphere but I've lost so many girls like this now.
It I'll be a few more months before I get to see a girl of that standard around here.

Wrong section, should be in the newbie section.

Quote: (07-30-2016 11:16 PM)BrunoCasanova Wrote:  

Well, she exist. Her Instagram was connected with the Tinder-profile and I could look her up on other sites aswell, FB etc.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I don't mean that you weren't chatting to a real person.

You've never even met this person. You're saying she's sweet, polite and not a slut. Maybe all these things are true, but you have no way of knowing when you've never met her. At this stage everything you know about her is fantasy. You don't even know for sure that she looks the same as her pictures.

Quote: (07-31-2016 01:02 AM)FireStarter Wrote:  

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I don't mean that you weren't chatting to a real person.

You've never even met this person. You're saying she's sweet, polite and not a slut. Maybe all these things are true, but you have no way of knowing when you've never met her. At this stage everything you know about her is fantasy. You don't even know for sure that she looks the same as her pictures.

Appreciate you trying to help here but that wasn't really what I said.
I said there's a possibility of her being a slut too but it's highely unlikely though because of reasons I explained earlier. She lives with immigrant parents with traditional values etc and I got plenty of experience to draw from girls in my country so I think it's easy to see what categories they belong to. But that's not the point, I'll come to it later...

I've seen video clips with her on Instagram which I guess is as accurate as seeing a celeb on tv. And I guess most guys would be determined to fuck Pamela Anderson in her prime if they had a chance, even if they never had seen in the real life.

Anyway, so the objective is to fuck a 10 (yeah everyone got different taste and all that but whoever doubts, send a PM if you doubt she's hot). That would be something most guys haven't done, hell, even most on this forum.
I mean, I even told friends about how hot she was before we even matched on this Tinder thing.

I don't get your mentality. Reality is that it will take time before I see another hottie like that again and the potential of banging a 10 is worth a try, it's more appealing to bang it than the risk of failing and looking like a beta-douche. I can live with that, but I can't live with regrets of wasting potential 10's.

End of the day, I was the one not responding to her for a few days, then a day again after we spoke again. If it was the case that she had dissed me first, I wouldn't have bothered, but I can see how this can work. And I've lost too many girls by coming of as too cold or playerish so time to try and see how it goes if I tone it down now.

And as far as I'm concerned, "game", should be more focused on banging 9's and 10's and not posting each other boring stories all the time about how they got the bang with a another 6 or 7 in Eastern Europe or in some shit hole in South America. Who gives a fuck about that, to be honest? Just about every yuck-schmuck can bang lots of average girls, not everyone get to have quality though.

So to summarize, I would appreciate some help with that tiny little message I'm gonna send and not other stuff.

So this girl deleted you on Tinder and now you want to stalk her on Instagram? I think this is a very bad idea.

Bruno, watch Bill Clinton saying those words after the whole Monica thing blew up, that's a quintessential way to "act" like you're sorry, without actually being so. [Image: smile.gif]

Oh yeah, and there's no "10". That's just an unachievable ideal. Never pedestalise a girl, and never presuppose her chastity. Just assume her sluttiness, to avoid falling into the beta zone.

Quote: (07-30-2016 11:16 PM)BrunoCasanova Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2016 10:56 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

About ?

This entire thread.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

[Image: thumb.jpg]

You made the decision not to respond to her and you were fine with it, and you said you had other options. Now you want to go back and track her down elsewhere? You have way more invested in this than you should.

"I've lost so many girls like this now"

What does that part mean?

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (07-31-2016 04:01 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

You made the decision not to respond to her and you were fine with it, and you said you had other options. Now you want to go back and track her down elsewhere? You have way more invested in this than you should.

Yeah other options for the night that I didn't give much about, mostly average girls. My mind was on fucking that girl during next week, she had basically agreed to meet up with me when we chatted last week but was busy with work this weekend and wasn't going out.

When there are guys that invest shit tons of time to try and bang 6's and 7's and are even willing to go abroad in order to do so, which no one gives a shit about, I don't see the huge desperation in sending a short harmful message on Instagram to a girl that is above 99% of women out there.

Quote: (07-31-2016 04:01 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

"I've lost so many girls like this now"

What does that part mean?

That part means losing girls by not showing what I guess is some BF-material. Incidents like for example when I had set up to meet a chick in a club, then she saw me chatting flirty to other girls, became pissed and flaked even though we had basically agreed to spend time at hers after partying. Girls on dates who've seen my Tinder and the matches I've got now or saying things like "omg, you're such a player, you do this to all girls" and yadayada and seem really into me but then ending up flaking me, saying how they think we're on a different stages at life. Or a girl I met up with from Tinder in a night club who I made out with (including her friend) and then said I was too much of a "fuckboy" and flaked.

Or a girl I was fucking for a longer period who complained and got upset that I only saw her for sex, and then she stopped responeding later when I went straight out to the night clubs the first night we hanged out and didn't have sex.

Even though some girls obviously get attracted to all this with appearing like I have many options etc. and coming off as a "fun time-guy", not giving much of a fuck, there's definitely been some cool girls I've lost for doing so aswell.

maybe she didn't even delete you but just deleted her tinder profile. ever thought of that?

Just msg her on DM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXSpXO4N-tI

Play dumb at first and turn the tables. Ask her on facebook "what happened? you just disappeared out of nowhere that's kind of rude, i did nothing wrong".

Do not create new account on IG or any other platform just to send her a message, that's very needy and just weird.

Why not track down her location from the Instagram photos and stalk her in person?

I'm sure saying sorry in person, maybe with a box of chocolates, will be more effective than sending a "10" dm's.

Be sure to post here with your results

WIA

I think she saw you as a player, thanks to your pics, and got hooked.
Then you exchanged a dozen thousand texts, instead of telling her to meet for a drink or get lost, and she saw you as a beta boring male.
Stalking her on Instagram would only worsen this image.

You pedestalised her hard, I think that was your biggest downfall.
I don't know how Tinder works, but can't you just send her a text, instead of searching her on Facebook and other social medias?

PS : I made the same mistake multiple times in my life, so don't think I judge you, man.

Quote: (07-31-2016 01:52 AM)BrunoCasanova Wrote:  

I don't get your mentality. Reality is that it will take time before I see another hottie like that again and the potential of banging a 10 is worth a try, it's more appealing to bang it than the risk of failing and looking like a beta-douche.

I guarantee you'll never look Beta-Douche to her: you'll look 'Creepy-Stalker', particularly if she chose to delete Tinder for reasons that have nothing to do with you at all.

Quote: (07-30-2016 10:17 PM)BrunoCasanova Wrote:  

Hi folks! Clickbait-headline maybe but I guess it's a good way to describe this. Would appreciate some help here! [Image: smile.gif]

Story goes like this...

You're asking for advice about a girl who you've never met in real life or had an actual emotional connection with. As soon as you were blocked on Tinder she was lost to the game. Move on, analyze your mistakes (in the Newbie section), and apply it to future women. Never apologize to a woman for something petty, especially when she hasn't given up the pussy and emotionally invested in you. It's weak and you'll lose all respect.

And some advice on Tinder: strike while the iron is hot. You should always go for the number after 4-8 messages and use text primarily to set up logistics. There are a lot of great threads on converting from online game on the forum. Here's a couple to start with:

Tinder Game
thread-19115.html

The Epic OkCupid Thread
thread-3601.html

But more importantly, start going out and gaming in-person more. Women are everywhere: Starbucks, the mall, subway, bars, book and music stores, the sidewalk, and more. Become more outgoing and social by chatting up random people throughout the day. It will loosen you up for cold approaches.

This forum is chock full of great information and there are a lot of senior members who have contributed innovative techniques and mindset strategies. Take a whole day and read through the entire game section; it will alter your entire approach. And of course, check out Roosh's Day Bang and start picking up girls IRL.

Edit: Oversized image.

If you must apologize and do not want to give up frame, redirect the apology back to you.

Say something like "I feel bad about what I did, because you make me want to be a better man".

Jack Nicholson said a similar pitch-perfect game line in a movie once.

Wait...you didn't get her phone # before she left?

Chick done move on..

No need to worry over her or to make Instagram account to contact her.

Focus on another chick. Unless you have her phone number or something like that which you chatted with her before, then asking her a question from the secondary contact device might suffice, but since she has no contact other than Tinder, I guess that it's time to move on.

You missed the chance to get her secondary contact information, and if you try to contact her on Instagram with a new account, she might think less of you. This is how the mind of a modern woman operate this time.