rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You can now pay for your white privilege Reparations.me/

Saw this on Zerohedge, some "artists" came up with an idea where you can take the complaints of some poor minority and offer up something free in return to them.

http://www.reparations.me/

Quote:Quote:

Last week, a new website was launched which establishes a marketplace whereby white people can pay reparations to "people of color" for their years of oppression. The site was started by Natasha Marin, a conceptual artist, who says that the website began as a social media experiment on Facebook on July 15, 2016. The about page of the website clarifies how people should utilize the site:

I invite People of Color to ask for what we need to feel better, be happier, be more productive by posting in this space. These may be both material and immaterial requests.

I invite people who identify as White to offer services or contributions to People of Color in need of time, energy, substantive care, and support.
Just so there isn't any confusion, Natasha provides examples:

POC 1: I need a massage. This week.
White Person 1: [posts Groupon with code for redemption]

POC2: I need therapy. I can spend $10 a session.
White Person 2: [posts contact information to a therapist who they have made arrangements with.]

POC 3: I need groceries.
White Person 3: "I'll get them for you. PM me and I'll send an Amazon Fresh or Safeway delivery. You just pick out what you want. I have a $200 limit."

POC 4: I'm too upset to make dinner. I live in Seattle.
White Person 4: "Come over to my house for dinner, bring a friend if you like. PM me and I'll send you the address, or can I order delivery to you? What kind of food do you like?"

POC 5: I need a quiet place to work on _________.
White Person 5: "I have an office, spare room, house, that will be unoccupied on the following dates, would you like to use that space? I can send pictures ..."

POC 6: I want to scream and cuss at someone.
White Person 6: "I volunteer as tribute. How do we set this up?"

POC 7: I want to escape this cruel world in a *Specific Videogame* but can't afford it on Steam right now. This is not a crisis, I just don't trust people easily and want to see if this works.
White Person 7: Thank you for giving me the chance to do something concrete and relatively easy. I was quietly hating myself for doing nothing.

Some examples:
[Image: attachment.jpg32929]   

I see a lot of opportunities for trolling.

For every malevolent, racist, post submitted via this website, a dollar will be donated to Reparations.me for folks who have specifically requested financial support. The time you invest in spewing hate could be spent supporting someone who needs you in your community. But maybe you have nothing of value to offer your community except a vile contempt for creativity, compassion, and human connection?

Is it possible to troll someone so hard that they go bankrupt?

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Sure, let me get right on paying up for being white. Or, since I apparently have at least 1/16 Sioux blood, do I get to put in for reparations myself? I'm traumatized from being forced to serve in the same army regiment that terrorized my ancestors! [Image: tard.gif]

P.S. - Holy fuck, I hope some white developer offers to optimize their website as reparations because that shit brought my browser to a crashing halt. It's worse than Breitbart.

Quote: (07-29-2016 03:58 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

POC 1: I need a massage. This week.
White Person 1: [posts Groupon with code for redemption]

POC2: I need therapy. I can spend $10 a session.
White Person 2: [posts contact information to a therapist who they have made arrangements with.]

POC 3: I need groceries.
White Person 3: "I'll get them for you. PM me and I'll send an Amazon Fresh or Safeway delivery. You just pick out what you want. I have a $200 limit."

POC 4: I'm too upset to make dinner. I live in Seattle.
White Person 4: "Come over to my house for dinner, bring a friend if you like. PM me and I'll send you the address, or can I order delivery to you? What kind of food do you like?"

POC 5: I need a quiet place to work on _________.
White Person 5: "I have an office, spare room, house, that will be unoccupied on the following dates, would you like to use that space? I can send pictures ..."

POC 6: I want to scream and cuss at someone.
White Person 6: "I volunteer as tribute. How do we set this up?"

POC 7: I want to escape this cruel world in a *Specific Videogame* but can't afford it on Steam right now. This is not a crisis, I just don't trust people easily and want to see if this works.
White Person 7: Thank you for giving me the chance to do something concrete and relatively easy. I was quietly hating myself for doing nothing.

[Image: tommy.gif]

White guilt intensifies.

Now the omega male feminists have a new favourite website to spend their days on,
doing chores and dedicating their lives as slaves of the new truly privileged class

Finally! I have been looking for a way to financially cleanse myself for my white sins.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

The site was started by Natasha Marin, a conceptual artist

Doesn't that just sum it all up. It used to be that an artist had to do something artistic -- write poetry, paint a picture, sculpt a stone.

And even at their degenerate level, the farcical post-modernists had to go to the effort of buying the urinal and submitting it to the art exhibition.

Now he just has to think up some dumb shit and just tell people, and he becomes an "artist". In fact he doesn't even need to leave his couch to tell people, he can sit there in his sweaty undies with a bag of cheetos and tell them from his laptop.

Never before was so little virtue given so much attention.

Quote: (07-29-2016 07:16 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Finally! I have been looking for a way to financially cleanse myself for my white sins.

Genius. Not only should you pay reparations for yourself, but you should put in extra money to free your dead ancestors from White Purgatory.

If this reparations thing gains any steam at all, watch for it to get hijacked by women of all colors. Gold diggers will be drawn to this like sharks to blood.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

This is the only reparation I am willing to give:

[Image: Deus+vult+intensifies+_00583f5628b7ef0cf...a81ace.jpg]

Deus vult!

I'm signing up right now. Thank you for this.

I am the cock carousel

I have a potential idea for an offer:

I am a successful Republican representative in our great country's federal government. I work long and arduous hours ensuring that our great companies have the ability to utilize labor from around the world.

Consequently, my wife finds herself alone and without companionship as I spend a lot of time in Washington DC. I would like a person of minority status to come over and spend time with her to alleviate her loneliness. You will have full access to every comfort of my home while you are with her!

Im not seeing much white priveldge myself. I am white Irish, born in Scotland. I lived in the US since I was little.

Lately I feel like white is the "minority". It seems like illegal citizens have more successful businesses then white colored people. It is like the government gives people from other countries money to build business' here but not for natives. If they move here from poverty stricken countries how else do they get all the money to get started?

Some illegals get decent jobs too. They are fresh off the boat with lots of kids that are dressed well and they just do not seem stressed about the economy. I am totally stressed about money.

I see the same thing with females. They have entire districts in cities that are primary for women owned business'. Unneccessary stuff like cupcake shops, art galleries and boutiques that do not look like they bring in much money but the stores are open for years on end. Maybe they get money to build their own business from divorce.

Dammit

I wish I had thought of this first.

I'd advertise heavily, get b list celebrities and washed up singers to promote it, and skim 90% off the top.

#ClintonCash

White Guy opportynity on snatching Black P***y is recognized! I'm sure one of you playas will have some very inexpensive Fun [Image: smile.gif]

POC x: I feel horny.
White Person x: Please come over to my house. My wife is ready to atone for our white sin.

---

Can I demand reparation from Muslim Arabs for centuries of invasion, destroying the Roman Empire, and terrorizing white people?

I am a 40 year old Louisiana native with a passion for reading and writing, however, I can rarely afford to indulge in buying the books I want. I understand that libraries are a good resource, but reading is a sacrifice of time and energy, and if I sacrifice these things, should I not at least get to keep some of the books I become so attached to? If you love books, then you know what I mean. I understand this is not an emergency, but I don't have tv and I am terribly alone, so it is worth a shot. If anyone has the kindness to send me a barnes and noble gift card, or money for thriftbooks.com, it would mean so much to me.

Their excuse for not using the library is that they should get to keep the books for "sacrificing" the time and energy to read them. Books that they chose to read for their own enjoyment.

Hi, I am a black non-binary college student living in New York City for the summer with my family. However, I am not supported by them financially. Most of them have internalized anti-blackness, are severely transphobic, and are extremely homophobic. All results of colonialism, but I digress. If anyone lives in New York, they know how expensive it is to be in the city without much money. I'm desperately looking for a job so that I can pay my tuition for next semester at school but I can't do that without money to actually get to locations and job interviews. Please. Any amount counts.

Yes, most people don't know that homophobia was actually spread through colonialism.

I'm getting a doctorate and the school (built by slaves, named after Christopher Columbus) charges me fees every semester to continue to study there. I can't afford them and I'm not sure what to do. I already work an outside job and can't ask for money from my family because they are poor too. I will go crazy if I have to get one more job while working on my dissertation. I am also maxed out on student loans. If anybody can help, please do.

[Image: lol.gif]

I need help constructing a hen house on my property on Vashon Island. This is to be the beginning for a larger vision of creating an organic farm for my family and friends.

Vashon Island has a median home price of $420,000.

Honestly, me and my 7-month-old NEED A CAR... I've had a bus driver turn me away cause he had no room for a stroller, I've been on buses where someone got on and literally shit on themself, all of which are experiences I would be grateful to limit in my babies life. I am open to the possibilities ... That could be donation to our car fund, I would be grateful to recieve a functional used car, etc.... You would be bringing so much ease to our lives!

I've got some bad news for you, ma'am... your babies literally shit on themselves multiple times per day.

Alright guys, it's time to pony up.

As an Indian dot...uh I mean feather - it's time to repay us for your genocides against my people.

Also being a a trans man stuck in a man's body, white MALES, must double their reparations to me.

Please donate to my Patreon account.

The insanity never ends.

Kaotic I like Slayer's cover better.

They changed the last word to "right." Minor Threat's SJW singer got really offended.

This is demeaning for POC.

Quote: (07-29-2016 12:05 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

Kaotic I like Slayer's cover better.

They changed the last word to "right." Minor Threat's SJW singer got really offended.

Yeah Ian definitely didn't like that or Alt Right White Supremacists using his song.

However, the whole story behind the song is he went to a school that 70% black and him and his white friends got bullied. He was on the receiving end of reverse racism.

This shit is so infuriating. Grow the fuck up and stop asking for hand outs. Slavery ended over 150 years ago.

Quote: (07-29-2016 08:25 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I'm signing up right now. Thank you for this.

If idiots are actually donating to this I hope you and other minority RVFers take full advantage. Bleed these self-loathing pussies dry. I'm sure the money would be put to better use than these fags spending it on their Starbucks and skinny jeans

"The price of being a man is eternal vigilance." - Kareem-Abdul Jabar

This is a website I'd expect to find in GTA V.

If it doesn't fit, force it... If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

WYMR?

[Image: 1468907504-natasha_marin.jpg]

[Image: 9416822851_d7a3798e93_o.jpg]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

People are actually capitalizing off of white guilt now. Amazing. I'm actually surprised it hasn't happened sooner.

Regardless of how ridiculous I think this is, I do have to respect the sheer capitalist guile of it all. These people have found a soft mark and they're milking it for all it is worth. I know a good hustle when I see one and I have to tip my hat.

Game recognized.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.