rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hooked up with my first girl now she's going cold.

The majority of this post is the full story as to how how we met and how I hooked up with her. The important part is in blue. Im an 18 year old high school student describing my expeirence with another 18 year old highschool student if anyone is wondering.

I got 'approached' by this girl in a touristy entertainment area by the beach I frequent just about every day and after having a couple conversations over the course of slightly more than a week she gives me her number without me asking.

I schedule a date for monday to hangout on the beach and then friday night she hits me up to hang out on saturday. We hit the beach that day and it starts raining so we head to my crib. At my house when I said "Im gonna play some music" She said something to the effect of "You dont need to do that" and we just keep talking. Eventually she's sitting on a sofa chair next to my bed and im sitting on my bed; she falls of the sofa chair arm into the chair so i pick her up and throw her into my bed. She starts repeatedly calling herself a smart ass (inside joke from earlier) so I just give her a little peck on the lips. After that we started making out and I got her out of the bikini and smashed...no hesitation at all on her part. She didn't tell me to use a condom and has an iud (Birth control) so midway through I trashed the condom and she said felt so much better. I went for like 20 minutes and stopped because i got exhausted from thrusting. We sat around outside and talked for about 20 minutes and I walk her 10 minutes up the street to the touristy beach area and we part ways.
Despite me being a virgin she said shit like you must have been with a lot of girls and said i was the most aggressive guy she's been with. I believe the aggressive part but i had trouble finding the whole and staying in so i figured it was obvious I wasnt experienced. She did say that we needed to improve my kissing though and seemed to see it has part of her mission to teach me how to kiss better. After the sex we stayed pretty intimate and we were a lot warmer with each other.

Everything is all good and I really had a crush on this girl until during our post bang convo outside she tells me that she's had sex with 24 or 23 guys including me. I thought nothing of this in the moment but afterwards now in combination with a bunch of other red flags(Nipple piercings,cigarettes,refusing to wear sunscreen,telling me about fights she's been before,saying shes not concerned with the price of weed because he never pays for it,not checking her phone and keeping it face down the whole date,getting nails done at walmart,etc) realized this girl is a straight hoe who i will not be in a long term relationship with but I want to keep her around to hang out with and be fuck buddies.

TLDR: I text a girl a couple hours after a first date bang to confirm our second date because before i expressed i might not be able to hang if i have a day shift on monday. She doesn't text me back so monday 2 hours before the date i tell her where to meet me at and she says "Im not there right now" so I respond "Wont you be there at 2" and she responds with some excuse about having to bring her bosses car into the shop once she gets there......even though she doesn't even have her license. She didn't apologize so i just haven't responded. I've heard on this forum that usually girls wont flake after the bang but is this an exception? Banging me on the first date dead sober implies she likes me so could it just be a shit test?

Most of the things you read on this forum isn't relevant to two 18 year old high school students. Your brain isn't even fully developed yet and neither is hers. So, I wouldn't worry about "shit test" at this age. Go be 18 and go with the flow and stop trying to figure women out. Things are new to you and things are new to her; and both of you are going to want to explore and be free, so there will be flakes and confusion no matter what you do.

Worry about game and the psychology of women when you get in your early 20's and things are bit more stable upstairs.

Congrats on losing the virginity.

Quote: (07-27-2016 09:19 PM)SteezeySteve Wrote:  

Everything is all good and I really had a crush on this girl until during our post bang convo outside she tells me that she's had sex with 24 or 23 guys including me. I thought nothing of this in the moment but afterwards now in combination with a bunch of other red flags(Nipple piercings,cigarettes,refusing to wear sunscreen,telling me about fights she's been before,saying shes not concerned with the price of weed because he never pays for it,not checking her phone and keeping it face down the whole date,getting nails done at walmart,etc) realized this girl is a straight hoe who i will not be in a long term relationship with but I want to keep her around to hang out with and be fuck buddies.

With that many red flags, better to pump and dump. Don't even bother giving any more thought to this one and even better, avoid. She sounds seriously dangerous to your health and rep

Welcome to the game.

I convert only about 1/3rd of my notches into plates. 2/3rds of them aren't worth the trouble.

I'm the King of Beijing!

This girl is an outstanding candidate for having herpes. Don't wreck yourself.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

What a whore.

BOUNCE.

She told you who she was.

20+ partners at 18 means that she doesn't think sex means anything about love, relationship, or commitment. (Neither should you, this is a lesson in compartmentalization)

Be glad that she left now before you had a chance to invest more of your feelings.

WIA

Run. Don't walk, or trot. Run. This bitch is a human train wreck and you're much better off without her. She's taken that many cocks in that short span of time? Take a minute to look at her five year trajectory and yours. Then you'll know who's winning. Bitches like that are only good for sharpening your sword. NEXT!

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote:Quote:

Everything is all good and I really had a crush on this girl until during our post bang convo outside she tells me that she's had sex with 24 or 23 guys including me.

Next her. Either that is a lie because she has lost interest or really its 70 guys not 25.

Enjoy the fact that you have experience. Find yourself a real woman and not a slut. Knowing game works with the lowest common denominator allows you to refine your game.

I'm only a year older than you OP so I think I can help out a little bit.

I ran into this issue with the girl I lost my virginity to also. She was cute, definitely a sloot, etc. We hung out a few times then eventually banged. I obviously was very ecstatic and wanted to keep on getting with her, but she was a ho, and preferred to sleep around as opposed to keep hooking up with me. I eventually banged again, but looking back (this was a year ago) she definitely banged me out of pity. I was being desperate, and I get the sense that you are giving off desperate/needy vibes.

This is extremely normal. This was your first girl. You have not developed an abundance-mindset or adopted any sense of outcome-independence with girls yet.

My advice: don't put too much effort into turning this girl into a plate. Put her on the back burner and start working on other girls. Work on yourself as a man and increase your value, which will in turn increase the value (hotness) of the girls you inevitably pull.

Hit this girl up from time to time in a low-key, low effort, IDGAF manner. Text her when you are ready to fuck at that moment asking her if she wants to come over and watch a movie.

Something like this:
You: "hey u a fan of greys anatomy?(or any other bullshit show)"
Her: "yea why lol"
You: "i'm gonna watch a few episodes soon come watch"

If this doesn't work the first time, try something similar a week or two after that. If you still haven't hooked up again at that point, it's never going to happen again.

This is going to be something you'll have to get used to. I lost my virginity just over a year ago and have since racked up 11 total notches. A whopping 2 of these have turned into repeat bangs. I've realized that after sex I would get super needy/desperate and repel the girls who were actually quite into me.

You're going to need to become somewhat cold-hearted and more assholish. Don't cuddle with girls after sex. Don't kiss them after sex. Leave their house, or make them leav eyour house immediately after sex. Once you've gotten the notch, your part is done. The ball is in their court. Try to get with them in a low-effort manner, and if it happens again, great. If it doesn't, great.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Not paying for drugs is a huge red flag.
It means she either sucked or fucked for them.

It communicates a lot of negative and toxic personality traits. It's best you just walk away if you're looking for a relationship from this girl.

Hooked up with my first girl now she's going cold

You're supposed to release your grip right as her eyes are starting to fade, just after the height of pleasure. You went too long bro.

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (08-01-2016 03:21 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Hooked up with my first girl now she's going cold

You're supposed to release your grip right as her eyes are starting to fade, just after the height of pleasure. You went too long bro.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Quote: (07-28-2016 07:23 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

She told you who she was.

20+ partners at 18 means that she doesn't think sex means anything about love, relationship, or commitment. (Neither should you, this is a lesson in compartmentalization)

Be glad that she left now before you had a chance to invest more of your feelings.

WIA

Remember this. It's fine to give people a chance. Being open-minded is good. But when people tell you who they are, *listen to them*. Even if what they say is different than what you want them to be.

I spent many years not listening to people when they showed me who they were, and I wasted a lot of time on people who were not worth it.

Thanks guys. You've helped me because most of this is stuff I'm well aware of in my rational mind but it's really hard to adjust my feelings based on those those thoughts. It's just so strange to be so aware of the situation but have strong feelings based on what I wish it was...
Over all its a part of the game that's has to be driven home with experience instead of rationalizing and mentally masturbating and this is just the beginning of that. I should be lucky it worked out this way because I got the lesson without things having to go further. I should be thankful she said "hey I'm a slut" instead of allowing me to think otherwise.

I've moved beyond being overtaken with feelings towards her (damn oxytocin) and am now producing little spurts of anger towards her / myself for liking her.

Overall this thread helped me realize I don't lack any knowledge that would help me here I just need to get my head right and not worry about her