rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to dress

How to dress

Gentlemen,

Alright, I did a search for a thread here and I'm not sure if it's because I used the wrong words or what. So, The way I dress is always blue jeans, a t-shirt and Vanz. Now I've never been much for the night scene but since I've been introduced to this forum and after reading Roosh's books I've started going out. What's the issue? Well when I do go out I dress the same way I would anywhere else.

I want to know if I'm doing it wrong or not. Should I go buy some nice collared shirts? Perhaps some different footwear? I also want to know if I should dress a little differently while day gaming, like when my sole purpose of going into town is to get numbers.

How to dress

thread-53940.html

Literally the first thread at the top of the page in the Lifestyle Forum right now.

How to dress

Thanks brother. I'm blonde so it takes me a minute to catch on.

How to dress

Quote: (07-25-2016 01:01 AM)Stroked351w Wrote:  

You are also a woman.

How to dress

Quote: (07-25-2016 03:44 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

You are also a woman.

Harsh man.

I don't think a woman could come up with that username.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

How to dress

Quote: (07-25-2016 08:46 AM)Tex Cruise Wrote:  

You are also a woman.

Harsh man.

Give me about a week or two and I'll have a clever response to that.

I wouldn't think so either.

How to dress

Quote: (07-25-2016 10:55 PM)Stroked351w Wrote:  

You are also a woman.

Harsh man.

Even though you are a newbie, and we do not really know you, you are being presumed to be a guy based on your username, and the assumption is that chicks don't think like that.

So, maybe just mention how you were inspired with your username might help, no?

How to dress

I had an old silverado with a 351 stroker. I still remember the way it sounded.

Nice engine.

How to dress

Quote: (07-26-2016 11:28 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

I had an old silverado with a 351 stroker. I still remember the way it sounded.

Nice engine.

Yeah... something like that.. .. that's what I'm talking about!!!!!!!

[Image: banana.gif]

How to dress

351 is a ford engine, why would you do that to a Chevy? Sad. =(
Unloyal

How to dress

Quote: (07-27-2016 10:21 AM)Dons D Wrote:  

Unloyal

I used to know some of that, and now they turned everything to liter references.

I see now, also, from where the W came... (that is Windsor).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_351

Browsing through the wikipedia information is like an interesting refresher course to go through some of that.

I recall that the Chevy 350 was the most common engine for chevy, but if you look at the Chevy description of the "small block", there are all kinds of submodels of the 350, too.

How to dress

Quote: (07-26-2016 10:58 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

You are also a woman.

Harsh man.

Even though you are a newbie, and we do not really know you, you are being presumed to be a guy based on your username, and the assumption is that chicks don't think like that.

Fair enough, One of my hobbies is turning wrenches, I'm also a big ford fan and have been since I was a kid. I really love the Windsor based engine, two of of my mustangs are running 302's but I've been slowly gathering parts for a turbo 351 swap in my 89. I just recently got into drifting so that's what the other one is for.

Good to see that there are few other guys on here that can appreciate the sound of a V8.

How to dress

Quote: (07-27-2016 12:37 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

Quote: (07-27-2016 10:21 AM)Dons D Wrote:  

Unloyal

I used to know some of that, and now they turned everything to liter references.

I see now, also, from where the W came... (that is Windsor).

Browsing through the wikipedia information is like an interesting refresher course to go through some of that.

I recall that the Chevy 350 was the most common engine for chevy, but if you look at the Chevy description of the "small block", there are all kinds of submodels of the 350, too.

General Motors has all kinds of different sized small blocks but the same could sadi about any of the major manufacturers. They have really done well since the LS came out. I don't see how they could do any better than that.

How to dress

Quote: (07-29-2016 12:00 AM)Stroked351w Wrote:  

You are also a woman.

Harsh man.

Fair enough, One of my hobbies is turning wrenches, I'm also a big ford fan and have been since I was a kid. I really love the Windsor based engine, two of of my mustangs are running 302's but I've been slowly gathering parts for a turbo 351 swap in my 89. I just recently got into drifting so that's what the other one is for.

Good to see that there are few other guys on here that can appreciate the sound of a V8.

Do you find some of the newer models of mustangs to have electronics that make any kinds of modifications more difficult.. so for example, do you stay away from some of the newer models because of electronics or do you have access to the right kind of equipment to be able to compensate for some of the newer electronics?

How to dress

The Windsor is the only style of Ford V8 I don't own one of (yet), from flathead to Boss.

Thread about fashion turns into thread about V8s... I love this place.

I stand by my analysis.

How to dress

Quote: (07-29-2016 02:44 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

Quote: (07-29-2016 12:00 AM)Stroked351w Wrote:  

Harsh man.

Do you find some of the newer models of mustangs to have electronics that make any kinds of modifications more difficult.. so for example, do you stay away from some of the newer models because of electronics or do you have access to the right kind of equipment to be able to compensate for some of the newer electronics?

Actually no, I also have a 2014 GT, I love the technology that Ford has in the new mustangs and really any vehicle regardless of brand it really is amazing what new vehicles can do. I don't but i still have my 100,000 mile warranty so I haven't really given it much thought. If something breaks I'll just take it to the stealership.

How to dress

OP, is this thread going in the direction you were hoping for?

I'm the King of Beijing!

How to dress

It could have gone worse all things considered!

How to dress

Quote: (07-29-2016 04:07 AM)Tex Cruise Wrote:  

The Windsor is the only style of Ford V8 I don't own one of (yet), from flathead to Boss.

So how do you explain the wikipedia page that I referred to earlier in which they referenced both a Windsor and a Clevland?

Quote: (07-29-2016 04:07 AM)Tex Cruise Wrote:  

Thread about fashion turns into thread about V8s... I love this place.

The fashion thing wasn't going anywhere, anyhow... [Image: lol.gif]

How to dress

Quote: (07-29-2016 08:15 AM)Suits Wrote:  

OP, is this thread going in the direction you were hoping for?

Nope! That's okay though I followed the link in the first reply and basically found what I was looking for.

I'll trade talking fashion for cars any day

How to dress

Quote: (07-29-2016 11:25 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

So how do you explain the wikipedia page that I referred to earlier in which they referenced both a Windsor and a Clevland?

The Windsor and Cleveland are two different designs, from two different factories of the same capacity engine (either 302 or 351 cu.)

Here in Australia the Windsor was available as an option in the Ford Falcon from 1967 to 1970, when they switched to a Cleveland untill the early '80's when the V8 option was canned for a few years. In the 1990s when the V8 option returned, it was a fuel injected version of the 302 Windsor.

I have a couple of Clevelands because they are more common and also a much physically larger than a Windsor of the same capacity and therefore harder to fit into hot rods and things, so they can be had a lot cheaper.

I stand by my analysis.