rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have any of you ever...

Have any of you ever...

Been in the midst of a life crisis, gone somewhere with friendly locals and a healthy environment, banged 20 decent-looking chicks (over a few months), and come back dramatically more stable and happy?

Have any of you ever...

Can't help you I only banged 19 decent-looking chicks and one really ugly one. You're on your own

Have any of you ever...

There is no going back and being more stable and happy.

Like Plato wrote about. Once you break out of the cave and see what the world really is, apart of the shadows of reality that you've spent you whole life watching, you can no longer return to those chains and those shadows, because other people in the cave will despise you when you no longer see the world the same as they do.

Good luck.

Have any of you ever...

Banging young, hot chicks is going to make you stable like doing meth makes you stable.

At least banging hot young chicks won't make your teeth fall out several years later, but men don't climb mountains to seek inner peace because that's where all the fine sluts hang out.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Have any of you ever...

[Image: clickbait.png]

[Image: 39190176.jpg]

Have any of you ever...

I just clicked on this thread to see how OP would get abused for a thread title that sounds like a game of "Never Have I Ever" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Never_Have_I_Ever) that girls at a slumber party are playing with a bottle of vodka they stole from dad.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Have any of you ever...

cool story bro bro bro

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Have any of you ever...

Quote: (07-25-2016 11:33 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

I just clicked on this thread to see how OP would get abused for a thread title that sounds like a game of "Never Have I Ever" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Never_Have_I_Ever) that girls at a slumber party are playing with a bottle of vodka they stole from dad.

And that was during my "alpha" moment yesterday, shit...

Have any of you ever...

I'm in my mid 30s, and I think around 20 is my total lifetime notch count. About 10 of those were in the past year...thanks RooshV Forum!

Some of them weren't that great. Most were average. Sometimes I stayed with the average ones a long time. A few were...wow!

Overall, I'm quite happy. Maybe I'm just easily pleased.

Have any of you ever...

Quote: (07-25-2016 03:42 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Banging young, hot chicks is going to make you stable like doing meth makes you stable.

hahaha this nails this. /thread

Have any of you ever...

Nah the crisis happened after I experienced that lifestyle then went back home to reality.

I made a way to go back and stay indefinitely in paradise and am feeling "Dramatically more stable and happy" now, although you could argue that it's somewhat of an illusion.

Have any of you ever...

Linux has a real gem in this thread!

I agree wholeheartedly. There is absolutely no going back. Embrace the fear and push onward.

Have any of you ever...

OP, these guys are right. You can never return from paradise and expect to be the same. I myself struggled with this on my first trip abroad. I returned home and sank into depression. But, it made me realize what I truly wanted in life and made me work harder to achieve my goals. In the end I became a better man.