rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alex Jones trolls The Young Turks at RNC

Vid:

Series of Analysis videos:

From the TYT perspective:

Alex Jones was a dick for that, making the right seem retarded.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Yea this made Alex Jones even more of a joke.

Quote: (07-24-2016 09:50 AM)Phil Jackson Wrote:  

I'm not even sure if Alex Jones can be called right wing. He's more of a fringe personality who just happens to support Trump. He gives voice to just about every other conspiracy theory in existence too. Sometimes he's right but a broken clock is right twice a day.

Looks like when Alex said something to him about Saudia Arabia funding their jihad that finally triggered him.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

[Image: f1CwpzR.jpg]

Quote: (07-24-2016 09:50 AM)Phil Jackson Wrote:  

Nah, not "the right", "crazy conspiracy theorists who mistake being able to spot vague patterns in random data for actual superpowers".

When I was a kid I had my own meta-conspiracy that guys like this are pushed heavily in alternative media to lower the credibility of actual conspiracies (like the shady shit the Clinton Foundation gets up to). Then at some point I realised even their fans don't take them seriously, people just watch them because they're fucking entertaining:

Cenk was the bigger loser in this battle, because he tries to sell himself as a balanced intellectual, yet devolved within seconds into a screaming animal. And whoever it was who spat in AJ's face... classless piece of shit.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

I was going to wrote a post on Alex Jones in this thread but then I found this post by KorbenDallas which aligns with my opinion on him.
Quote: (12-27-2015 01:01 AM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

Nobodies perfect.

Everyone has done stupid shit in their lives. Alex Jones has been in media since his early twenties. He does a 3 hour radio show 6 days a week for the past 20 years.

For those who think that pulling up a few minutes of his stunts or rants completely discredits him....get real.

That would discredit EVERY SINGLE MAN ON THE PLANET as an "assclown".

Alex Jones does some funny things, talks about some interesting things, gets in the government's face, and sometimes gets into the face of Actually powerful people like the interview he had with one of the Rothschilds.

Whenever Alex Jones comes up on this forum his haters come out of the woodwork to shout, "Don't Listen to Him! Please, stop! He's an agent provateur, he's an intelligence agent!"

These sort of posts demonstrate more about the members posting them than about Alex Jones.

I then know that the poster doesn't really like my heritage of liberty, self-fule, and Christian European values.

Because at the end of the day that's what Alex Jones stands for. He's stood for that for 20 years. And you can't fake that for 20 years.

Has he gone through a divorce recently? Maybe. Is he a little crazy? Definitely.

Are the posters who claim he is an "agent provocateur" or a double secret "intelligence agent" or a "Jewish shill" more wacked out than he is? Probably.

I don't have a problem with Alex Jones. His staff is pretty cool, Paul Joseph Watson is def a great guy, the other older guy is a great guy too, and that girl Mcadoo is pretty hot.

The people who foam at the mouth at the mention of his name and scream, "Please, don't listen to him, he's crazzzzzy!!"

Those people, you should watch out for. They are obviously a little unhinged.

Regular people think Alex Jone's is crazy, but funny and interesting and if Republican hold a slightly positive view, and if anti-freedom, have a strong visceral reaction to the mention of his name, and can't help but attack him personally instead of just realizing he's just a person, flawed, and you just gotta take him as he is just like you gotta take everyone else.

He's not a prophet. It's not a "He's a prophet, or a double agent" equation. The truth is he's just a guy from Texas who has a pretty popular radio show, and he hustles products people that like his train of thought are interested in.

He has been wrong about many things, but also pretty dead on on some things.

Things he's been right about:

-Erosion of Civil Liberties.

-Purposeful opening of the border.

-Terrorist attacks are used to take rights.

-The Republican Establishment has no balls and is corrupt. (He's been saying this since 2000.

-The Clinton's suck.

-Flouride shouldn't be in the water.

Thing's he's been wrong about.

-A lot. He's been on the air for 20 years.

I'll let the anti-Jones posters tell you that though. There more passionate than I him about it.

But one major thing I think he's wrong about:

The Power of the Elites. I think their less powerful than they think they are and that regular people have far more power than they know.

Alex Jones is an entertainer. As well as his other qualifications. No one can doubt the success of his format and the work he put in to make this successful.

Quote: (07-24-2016 10:26 AM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  

Alex Jones is an entertainer. As well as his other qualifications. No one can doubt the success of his format and the work he put in to make this successful.

That's the thing about Alex Jones he's an enigmatic character.

Sometimes you think he's faking being a lunatic but he sounds so damn convincing.

Then other times you think he's just crazy and fakes being sane.

Joe Rogan talked about knowing him for a long time and says he was always like that even in private. It's hard to put on a mask for that long and not genuinely believe your own stuff to some degree.

I've come to the conclusion that he's probably crazy but also an intelligent guy who is sane enough to monetize his worldview.

There's nothing redeeming about quasi-liberal Young Turks and their greasy kebab leader on the other hand.

At least Alex is entertaining.

Alex Jones is the line between low IQ voters that want their Obamaphone and foodstamps and those that thinks the government is out to get them.

Without Jones, every idiot in america would be voting for the biggest welfare promising candidate.

He's the entertainment that people who don't like to read move on to after they outgrow WWF/WWE wrestling. I appreciate what he is doing and think its highly entertaining.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Trolling or not, Alex exposed Cenk for the true beta he is.

Never, Ever, let a troll get under your skin (treat trolls like children).
Cenk failed shit test 101 by failing to keep his emotions in check (feminine).
The only thing weaker than Cenk reacting in anger was his failure to deck Jones in the face -- name calling was all he could muster.

The correct response would have been to sit back and relax in his seat, manspread, and use Amused Mastery while Agreeing & Amplifying. Meanwhile the troll discredits himself while tiring out.

Nothing more pathetic than a chubby beta bitch boy with hurt feels stamping his feet in rage

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Man, few things annoy me more than watching people charged with heavily opposing sociopolitical opinions trying to show over eachother.

I prefer this video.

That Ana Kasparian is a shrill bitch. I love seeing their false intellectual veneer break down so quickly. That's the true screaming face of a liberal. They probably had a meeting talking about how free speech should be further curtailed so they aren't exposed to unpleasant dissent anymore.

Was that a cigarette she was holding? Is she one of those bitches who can't get even slightly upset without medicating herself?

I noticed that Roosh and a few others *like* this comment. I completely disagree with this assessment, regardless of my negative attitude towards TYT.

Alex jones behavior reminds me of this thread: thread-38008.html . I found it while reading Moma's thread.

There is something passive-aggressive and bitchmade about Alex behavior to Cenk. If there is no camera around, he probably punch Alex in the face-- and rightfully so.

Sometimes, the best response to trolls is aggressive counter-attack. Don't come up to my shit and disrespect me.

Quote: (07-24-2016 11:10 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

The only thing weaker than Cenk reacting in anger was his failure to deck Jones in the face -- name calling was all he could muster.

The correct response would have been to sit back and relax in his seat, manspread, and use Amused Mastery while Agreeing & Amplifying. Meanwhile the troll discredits himself while tiring out.

Nothing more pathetic than a chubby beta bitch boy with hurt feels stamping his feet in rage

Quote: (07-24-2016 12:19 PM)Herr Lucifer Wrote:  

I noticed that Roosh and a few others *like* this comment. I completely disagree with this assessment, regardless of my negative attitude towards TYT.

Alex jones behavior reminds me of this thread: thread-38008.html . I found it while reading Moma's thread.

There is something passive-aggressive and bitchmade about Alex behavior to Cenk. If there is no camera around, he probably punch Alex in the face-- and rightfully so.

Sometimes, the best response to trolls is aggressive counter-attack. Don't come up to my shit and disrespect me.

Quote: (07-24-2016 11:10 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

You're way off, dude. Jones exposed them as the total unprofessional hypocrites they really are. Kangaroo dude nailed it.

Quote: (07-24-2016 11:42 AM)tarquin Wrote:  

I prefer this video.

This guy is a fcking moron, he's like a halfbreed version of Pauly Shore, with half the talent (not that Shore had much of it to start with). This guy is only on TV because of nepotism and his political affiliations. That schtick is old, and it wasn't even that funny when Borat did it way back.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

^^^

Maybe I have a simplistic view of it. The way I see it is quite simple: Don't come up to me and disrespect me while I am minding my own business. Plain and simple.

All that talk by NomadofEU about amused mastery, emotions, shittest, etcetera, etcetera are just overcomplicated thought process/jargon to me; despite Roosh and QC "liking" that post.

That is why i like MikeCf response and El Mechanico reaction. Invading people's spaces, punking them, trolling them, etc. I hate every single one of these behavior.

I don't care maybe you are a liberal or conservative or whatever the fuck you call yourself. If you disrespect people, expect an aggressive reaction. Cut and dry.

Staged!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (07-24-2016 11:42 AM)tarquin Wrote:  

I prefer this video.

If anybody watches his show with Hannibal Burris you would know how hilarious this is.

Alex Jones was a dick for what he did, but TYT reacted horribly and lost their cool too easily. But what else do you expect from the left? It's hilarious to see them react to somebody who keeps their frame. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MN_L6nualYo

Alex Jones was in the right. He lightly teased TYT, Bill Clinton and the establishment point of view and the response was bedlam from Cenk and Ana. That was obviously an extreme response from Cenk. What did Jones do? He mentioned that Bill Clinton has been accused of rape and mentioned Saudi Arabia and that triggered Cenk to that degree? But I think Cenk got the most upset when Roger Stone showed up.

I thought this was a masterful troll job. And Jones has been doing this for years. I remember watching a video of his from the early 2000s where he interviewed David Gergen on the street and asked him about some secret society and Gergen became livid while Jones looks on with a giant grin.

His work is on the level of Ali G and early Daily Show, except he is not a tool of the establishment.

Quote: (07-24-2016 02:06 PM)bigrich Wrote:  

Alex Jones was in the right. He lightly teased TYT, Bill Clinton and the establishment point of view and the response was bedlam from Cenk and Ana. That was obviously an extreme response from Cenk. What did Jones do? He mentioned that Bill Clinton has been accused of rape and mentioned Saudi Arabia and that triggered Cenk to that degree? But I think Cenk got the most upset when Roger Stone showed up.

I thought this was a masterful troll job. And Jones has been doing this for years. I remember watching a video of his from the early 2000s where he interviewed David Gergen on the street and asked him about some secret society and Gergen became livid while Jones looks on with a giant grin.

His work is on the level of Ali G and early Daily Show, except he is not a tool of the establishment.

Did you see his encounter with Karl Rove?

https://youtu.be/lg34hgcH0Fc?t=4m43s

"Howz Bandar Bush doin'?" [Image: lol.gif]

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

That was tike TMZ but instead of celebrity bullshit it was focused on a plutocrat.