rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2016: What is at stake and how we can make a difference
016: What is at stake and how we can make a difference
Gentlemen of RVF,

Over the past few years I have been reading RVF and met many of you, and appreciate the wisdom and friendships I have gained. As an American who has traveled throughout Europe, I marvel at how our civilization has accomplished what the emperors of old or even our parents a generation ago could only dream of. This is by far the best time to be alive, and preserving this way of life has inspired me to write about what is at stake for all of us and our societies.

We are rapidly approaching the tipping point to a steep decline. As the saying goes, history is written by the victors. The corollary is that the victors won through population growth and conquest. If the current trends of population replacement driven by immigration and low birth rates continue, our children and grandchildren will not experience the freedoms and greatness of western civilization as we have. They will live under the oppression of cultural Marxism, moral relativism, and censorship, ruled by degenerates who censor free speech with snark and accusations of xenophobia, homophobia, Islamophobia, bigotry, racism, and sexism. The future is already here in many ways, and it looks like the bastard child of 1984 and Idiocracy: filled with mental infants who lack any shred of critical thinking ability sharing their drivel on social media and chasing Pokemon, zombified by their smartphones.

The rapefugee crisis and BLM have been orchestrated to accelerate the destruction of all that we hold dear. Sinister forces have weaponized these vulnerable populations who have nothing to lose and a penchant for violence. They are manipulated by false victimhood and religious doctrine/martyrdom to attack peaceful citizens and the rule of law, and enabled by leftists who are indoctrinated to distract people from the real issues. Since the turn of the millennium blood has been shed in New York, London, Paris, Brussels, Madrid, Nice, Wurzburg, Orlando, Boston, Dallas, Baton Rouge, San Bernardino, Moscow, Istanbul, and many other places. I shudder to think how many more will be killed or maimed unless we address the root problems.

The good news is that we have the power to make a difference. The manosphere has evolved far beyond game and self-improvement. We are the only resistance left to defend beauty, truth, and love against ugliness, lies, and hate. Brave leaders like Roosh, Cernovich, and Milo have bravely come forward to start the dialogue and spread enlightenment. And now it is time for us to step into the fray. We must use the wisdom, persuasion, and charisma we have learned here to awaken others to reality. Unlike Facebook and Twitter, which have become nauseating echo chambers for useful idiots, we must engage people outside the forum and show that we value responsibility and character over blame and identity. Many whose votes will be critical in November are ready to make the leap, frustrated with Crooked Hillary and exhausted by the spiral of tragedies. We should help them by sharing primers on the red pill to ease them into the conversation; the milder memes in the RVF thread and Scott Adams’ blog are great places to start. Some may get offended in the process, but that is a small price to pay for the bigger goals at hand.

We are having our William Wallace moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEOOZDbMrgE

Let us all take action so that 2016 goes in the history books as the turning point in the battle to preserve our civilization for posterity.

MAGA
016: What is at stake and how we can make a difference
Dupe: thread-48360.html

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""