rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Hostile Uber driver refuses to take me to ER!"

Woman posts a video about her horrible Uber driver, but looks like she was gaslighting him.

We obviously missed the minutes leading up to that. But honestly, if you are going to work as an uber driver, I would think you would have to like talking to people and be around people, and there will always be problem customers.

"But you're not to yell at me"

I'd call 911 and have a cop come get her out, there's no need to give yourself a heart attack for her amusement. Guarantee she'd leave before he arrived. Plus have her Uber account terminated.

EDIT: What is that accent?

Quote: (07-10-2016 10:25 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

EDIT: What is that accent?

An accent we'll hear a lot less of once Trump puts his wall up.

She's in a rush to get to the ER, but is antagonizing this guy for three minutes. And it sounded like she made him wait on her for a long time at pickup and insulted him the whole ride. Then she acts entitled because she's asking him 'nicely' and in an 'educated manner' where the ER is. I wonder why she didn't record the entire ride, and only pulled her phone out when she was acting 'nice'.

I've dealt with these types before: Rude, hostile and then passive aggressive 'victims' when you confront them.

She sounds Latina.

Quote: (07-10-2016 11:35 PM)bigrich Wrote:  

She sounds Latina.

Could be African too.

So...did she ever get out of the car?

WNB

Passenger is a cunt and clearly didn't record whatever she did to make the driver angry.

Driver is a pussy: Taxi drivers deal with the public everyday. Surprise, surprise people are assholes so you have a maintain frame and have thick skin.

Ignore her snarky comments and drop her off. She won't get out the car? Without saying a word to her, take the key out the ignition, leave the car, call the cops, they'll make the bitch leave. The end. That's much easier that yelling and letting that cunt you an aneurism.

@Roosh, between the accent and the channel subscriptions(Ricky Martin, Barcelona Sporting Club, and other Hispanic-interest shit). I'm betting she's Latina too.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

I didn't watch the video, but did she need to be taken there for a an emergency medical reason? or to see someone who was admitted to the ER?
Cause, if the former, they have vehicles for that called ambulances.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

She wanted to go to the ER, and he took her to the hospital. She was arrived. I didn't see the whole ride, but I'll comment on what I saw:

I think both are wrong in that situation. Everybody who works in the public like customer service, taxi driving, etc. knows that people are assholes.

Driver is wrong: If you are on the job, you can't lose your temper like that, even if your customer is a total asshole. He should probably get a suspension for that.
Customer is wrong. She was clearly putting oil on the fire. If she was in such a hurry, then she shouldn't waste 3 minutes pissing the driver off.

And if we see this strictly on a "who is right" point of view: The driver. Because it's his property, he gets to choose who can come in and when they have to leave.

Gaslighting a man like that is grounds for him to use physical violence against you, and you cannot complain. Most domestic violence cases start like that. The man is pissed to the point of doing like that driver, and the girl continues to complain and put gas on the fire, and then wonders why she got hit.

Her best bet would be to get out, and if she feels the need to, call Uber and complain. There's a point where you have to choose the path of least resistance.

She obviously did something to provoke him.

But he is an emotional-ass bitch.

Can't really side with anyone here.

Her calm tone and excessive politeness is really irritating. That would wind me up like mad. She probably has no clue at all at the danger she is putting herself in by doing that after the guy has already lost his hinges.

EDIT : actually, I think she knows exactly what she's doing. Biatch!

Quote: (07-10-2016 10:17 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

We obviously missed the minutes leading up to that. But honestly, if you are going to work as an uber driver, I would think you would have to like talking to people and be around people, and there will always be problem customers.

Wow.. this situation really irritates me. Yeah, we did not see whatever occurred prior to the video, but I don't think that what occurred before is relevant.

I think that we can determine sufficiently from whatever is already in the video that the driver took her to a destination that was listed in the uber request, and then she did not agree to the destination.

For whatever personal reason, he did not want to take her further, so he should not have to take her further, so the only relevant point is that she needs to get out of his car because the ride is over and she is no longer welcome.

There is no indication that the driver would be leaving her in any kind of dangerous location (and she in fact seems to be at an emergency room.. and possibly she disagrees with the destination).

In the end, he should not have to put up with her bullshit refusal to leave his car and her seeming desire that he engages in physical contact with her.. maybe in fact she has mase or some weapon.. .

He may even have a right to drag her ass out of his car, but he should not have to put himself in such a physical confrontation, even if he is bigger than her.. because she should get the fuck out, just like he requested (demanded) her to do.

Yeah, it is a bad situation and that is part of the reason that it is irritating for me because maybe the cops would be most appropriate way of dealing with it rather than being accused of physical assault when he might grab her to attempt to remove her or to possibly get further assaulted by her in some way.

Quote: (07-11-2016 01:20 AM)spokepoker Wrote:  

I didn't watch the video, but did she need to be taken there for a an emergency medical reason? or to see someone who was admitted to the ER?
Cause, if the former, they have vehicles for that called ambulances.
I have a relative who is a paramedic.

Ambulance passenger horror stories are even worse/funnier/more infuriating.

If it was me driving, I'd just give her politely the option of getting out of the car at her requested destination, or, if she preferred, staying in the car for the next ride and getting off wherever the next client is going... [Image: tdcs.gif]

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (07-10-2016 11:52 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (07-10-2016 11:35 PM)bigrich Wrote:  

She sounds Latina.

Could be African too.

Afro-Ecuadorian accent plus came to New York as a child and learned English in the Bronx or Yonkers. This is how she has the sound and attitude combined that you hear today. WB and leave after flushing condom.

Off The Reservation after banging her:

Get out of my apartment now.
Get out of my apartment, now!
GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT, NOW!!!
GET! OUT! OF! MY FOOKIN APARTMENT!!! NOOWWW!!!!!!! [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (07-12-2016 02:08 AM)911 Wrote:  

Off The Reservation after banging her:

Get out of my apartment now.
Get out of my apartment, now!
GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT, NOW!!!
GET! OUT! OF! MY FOOKIN APARTMENT!!! NOOWWW!!!!!!! [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

Yeah, what a fucking nightmare; however, I think that a guy would be in a much better place if he had banged the chick to physically remove her from his apartment as compared to the taxi driver who seems inclined to physically remove her from the car, but is likely reluctant because he is worried about the possible legal ramifications of such physicality.

In some states, guys are just fucked when it comes to getting in physical altercations with chicks, but probably you are in a much better place if you bang the chick and physically remove her from your apartment.

Here's the scenario:
She calls the police while waiting in the hall... hahahaha..

the police say "What happened?"

She says: "he booted me out after he banged me"

Police: "Why do you need to get back in there?"

She says: "Well, i would have just liked to have squatted in the apartment and harass him for a while and just be a nuisance, but the guy got physical with me, while removing me from his apartment."

I would not want to be in such a circumstance, but I would not mind taking a chance to boot the chick out.. even if she tries to change the story around, which would be bullshit, but I would still take the chance, personally... but the reality of the matter, is the guy wants to identify these kinds of psycho chicks before he brings them to his apartment, that's for sure, and really you would not want to bang these kinds of chicks in your own apartment.

She's getting slammed by everyone in the comments. It's brutal [Image: wink.gif]

God damn it Roosh [Image: biggrin.gif]. I thought that something happened to you, and that some Uber driver refused to ferry you to the hospital, due to obvious reasons!

Yea I'm not siding with the chick here but dudes like this are fairly common in suburban towns. Completely losing their shit behind the wheel....

Is he for real? Gaslighting or not, this dude is gonna himself a heart attack and over what? A shitty customer? I'm willing to bet there are bigger issues at play here and probably an unfuckable wife at home.

Great thread. Shows us all how NOT to handle a situation. This guy was a complete idiot. All he had to do was get out of his car and call the police.

Many years ago something similar happened to me. I had an irrational client in my office who would not leave. When you're a young lawyer, sometimes people will provoke you and test you. Same when you're a young military officer.

Anyway, this guy in my office was a bad apple and a troublemaker. After having been asked to leave, he would not. I got up, moved to the door, and left. Went to my receptionist and had her call the local police, who were there in about 5 minutes. The guy actually slinked out before the officer ever got there, and she questioned him in the building's parking lot.

This pathetic dude actually called me later that week to apologize. I still wouldn't take his case. When someone proves themselves to be a troublemaker, you don't give them a second chance.

Just thought I'd share that.

This is a good video to remember whenever a woman tells you how much scarier it is to be a woman than a man because they are smaller in size.

Here we have a big scary man completely raging, and yet this woman is completely in her element, like a cat toying with a mouse.

They have no real fear, that is just a strategy. They know men have been socialized not to hit them. If anything, these chicks are overconfident.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung