rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New movie <<The Purge: Election Year>> is a total disturbing SJW propaganda orgy

New movie <<The Purge: Election Year>> is a total disturbing SJW propaganda orgy

As many others noticed all over the Internet,

The new movie "The Purge: Election Year" is a SJW wet dream:

100% of the evil characters in this movie are white
(white supremacists wearing Confederate Flags and Nazi signs,
Trump supporters, etc)

99% of the good characters in this movie are migrants,
mexicans and blacks

The posters have the motto "Keep America Great" and everything
that the evil white guys do in the movie
are painted to be just parallels to Trump.

Everybody sacrifices his life in order to protect senator Roan
(Rodham) to become the next president.

In the end, of course she wins the elections.

It's so blatantly and straight-in-the-face pro-Hillary that it makes you vomit

It's just a warning, to know what you will be funding/financing
if you go and see this SJW orgy of crap

It sounds great, thanks for the recommendation.

Quote: (07-09-2016 07:43 AM)seniol Wrote:  

Trump supporters, etc)

99% of the good characters in this movie are migrants,
mexicans and blacks

The posters have the motto "Keep America Great" and everything
that the evil white guys do in the movie
are painted to be just parallels to Trump.

Everybody sacrifices his life in order to protect senator Roan
(Rodham) to become the next president.

In the end, of course she wins the elections.

It's so blatantly and straight-in-the-face pro-Hillary that it makes you vomit

I think the SJW are overplaying their hands with shit like this, which will come back to haunt them. And this makes me immensely happy.

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

It seems to me that a significant percentage of non whites finally are coming out of the closet. They hate white people and are ready to act accordingly.

My response: Be careful what you wish for. It takes quite a bit to piss us off but once we find a justification for slaughter things have a tendency to get pretty ugly. We don't turn into rabid mobs - we organize as military units. Same can be said about Asians by the way. See WW2 for plenty of pertinent examples.

Actually what am I talking about. All we need to do is to stop paying into the alphabet soup of social programs. It would not take long until non-whites, except Asians, will suddenly realize that they in fact are biting the hand that has been feeding them

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Delete.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

A little more context...

[Image: thumbnail_23989.jpg]

[Image: PG3_UncleSam1Sht_0518_1SM.0.jpg]

Watched the previous films and they bored me to death, so regardless of the propaganda I wouldn't watch them because they're just generic, poorly acted horror films with a ridiculous plot.

From what I recall they always had a "liberal" message anyway - I think the second film in the series was about a bunch of rich Ayn Rand cultists using it as an excuse to kill off the poor and welfare recipients.

The acting is shit, and the "intelligence" of the dialogues is pathetic.

The "best" line in the movie is repeated about 5 times by a Rihanna like black woman
covered in blood (most liked quote on IMDB): " I want my candy bar. "

Yes, it's that low in quality

Here's an article from the New York post calling it liberal propaganda:

http://thechoice.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/...ge-7/?_r=0

Well I know how I'm painting the next AK I build.

Quote: (07-09-2016 08:00 AM)OutOfFocus Wrote:  

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Quote: (07-09-2016 08:00 AM)OutOfFocus Wrote:  

Be sure to walk to the theater, you might burn some calories and start fitting again into your size 14 summer dress, and for the love of God, skip the popcorn tub.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

OutOfFocus is just a [Image: troll.gif]

Three outlets even announced honestly that The Purge : Election Year

is basically about Donald and Hillary...

http://movieweb.com/purge-3-election-yea...y-clinton/

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/02/pur...year-trump

http://www.parentherald.com/articles/344...-trump.htm

I took OutOfFocus's sole post as tongue-in-cheek. Let's pump the breaks of the troll train until he proves otherwise.

I saw the first Purge movie. I thought it was an awesome concept that was ruined by the execution. One of the few movies I actually got pissed off at while watching.

I'll probably watch this one out of curiosity when it comes out on Redbox.

Ironically, the concept of wiping out the "low income" populations - including all of the subtext meanings that entails - so as to better suit the "civilized" population, is a Democrat idea. Remember that Margaret Sanger, as well as Gates, Buffet, and the Clintons, are eugenicists.

You don't get there till you get there

How many people has Hillary Clinton been accused of purging herself? Imagine a movie that had a Hillary character dropping bar bells on throats and lying about deals with Russian gangsters. They could call it Bad Grandma.

Quote: (07-09-2016 09:02 AM)EDantes Wrote:  

Here's an article from the New York post calling it liberal propaganda:

http://thechoice.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/...ge-7/?_r=0

Jesus Christ! It must be pretty bad if the NYT was calling it liberal propaganda!

"Those who will not risk cannot win." -John Paul Jones

Quote: (07-09-2016 07:43 AM)seniol Wrote:  

Trump supporters, etc)

Orange is the new black has also gone extreme SJW/anti trump. There is one episode where they form a white gang to "Make Lichfield (prison) great again"

There are two skinhead girls with prominent confederate flag tattoos instead of swastikas as well.

Seems like a lot of media has gone full Leni Riefenstahl for the left.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Do you blame the dog for biting or do you blame those who raised it? Do you blame the fox for killing the chickens or do you blame he who let the door open.

Quote: (07-09-2016 09:38 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Do you blame the dog for biting or do you blame those who raised it? Do you blame the fox for killing the chickens or do you blame he who let the door open.

I'm not sure if this analogy is going to go the way you want, but I'd shoot the dog, the fox, and set to giving a thorough beating to the people that trained the dog and left the chicken coop open. [Image: undecided.gif]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (07-09-2016 09:43 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2016 09:38 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

I'm not sure if this analogy is going to go the way you want, but I'd shoot the dog, the fox, and set to giving a thorough beating to the people that trained the dog and left the chicken coop open. [Image: undecided.gif]

Just so we remember not to be 'easily manipulated thugs' either.

The whole concept of The Purge movie is silly.

I've seen the first and second Purge movies. The first was awful and the second one was surprisingly decent.

That announcement in the movie where the voice says,
"All crime including murder is legal for 12 hrs. Your government thanks you for your participation."

Then it shows a free-for-all killing spree.

It's kind of a stupid premise; if all crime is legal then wouldn't everybody just rob stores and banks? I know I would (instead of killing my neighbors or a bunch of homeless people).

Also how can you carry out a Purge in smaller towns or rural areas? Depopulation through the Purge can only work in large metro areas.

What's really weird is the New Founding Father's of America that keeps being mentioned in the movies. Is that supposed to be some illuminati subconscious programming to accept a future totalitarian new world govt?

Ironically if the Purge ever really existed, SJWs and leftists would be the first to be killed and raped by roving bands of predatory gangs or by military death squads (as happened in the second purge movie).

Nevertheless I don't recommend anyone waste their time and money watching this terrible movie.

I love that each of these SJW/Prog jackasses that use the "Make XXXXX Great" stuff just further Trump's branding.... and they wonder why he doesn't spend any money.

Actually other movie critics observed very well:

In this movie, there are SJW buzzkeywords thrown in in every 30 seconds

Quote: (07-10-2016 01:15 AM)Bobb Johnson Wrote:  

The whole concept of The Purge movie is silly.

I've seen the first and second Purge movies. The first was awful and the second one was surprisingly decent.

That announcement in the movie where the voice says,
"All crime including murder is legal for 12 hrs. Your government thanks you for your participation."

Then it shows a free-for-all killing spree.

It's kind of a stupid premise; if all crime is legal then wouldn't everybody just rob stores and banks? I know I would (instead of killing my neighbors or a bunch of homeless people).

Also how can you carry out a Purge in smaller towns or rural areas? Depopulation through the Purge can only work in large metro areas.

What's really weird is the New Founding Father's of America that keeps being mentioned in the movies. Is that supposed to be some illuminati subconscious programming to accept a future totalitarian new world govt?

Ironically if the Purge ever really existed, SJWs and leftists would be the first to be killed and raped by roving bands of predatory gangs or by military death squads (as happened in the second purge movie).

Nevertheless I don't recommend anyone waste their time and money watching this terrible movie.

I had no idea there was a second movie. It must've had shitty marketing since I've never heard about it. Did it make it to theaters?