rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SJW creates web site where random people are denounced as racists

They mine random social networking posts and post full names of "offenders":

[Image: attachment.jpg32381]   

http://helloracist.com/

Over a year ago I wrote a fictional short story about such a web site being created to denounce random people.

Quote:Quote:

“On Facebook you uploaded a photo of yourself with a gun. While the photo is not inherently offensive, your caption insinuated that you would resort to violence under a certain type of situation.”

“Murderous violence,” the HR girl added while scrolling through her phone.

“You are getting a lot of calls because of that photo? I don’t understand… I only have a few dozen friends on Facebook.”

His boss, whose wife just had his second child, squeezed his lips and thought carefully about how much information to give to Brad. “It appears that your profile was public. It was shared with a reporter for a blog called…”

“The Denouncer,” interjected the HR girl, suggesting her familiarity with the site.

“Yes, The Denouncer. They posted this image yesterday morning alongside the company name and number. So that’s why we are receiving complaints.”

http://www.rooshv.com/the-denouncer

I wonder how easy it would be to photoshop racist stuff to high profile SJW's and get it on this site. Just say post was deleted but you were able to screencap it.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Another reason to:

Stay.Off.Social.Media.

Your career will thank you.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

The insanity continues.

These SJWs can take the Denouncer and shove it.

[Image: Angry-Baby-Fist-Meme-10.jpg]

To accuse someone of being a racist used to be a vile thing to say. Now it is mostly used by Progressives to control the narrative of their Social Marxist and Globalists agenda. It's lost so much sting that it is almost a compliment because it usually means that you have your own beliefs are not afraid to speak them, i.e.-being Anti-P.C. When they call Donald J Or Vlad P a racist or homophobe that is what they are saying:"Hey, you are not thinking/speaking/acting the way we want you to." When I discuss my political beliefs, I have been accused more than once of being an Anti-Semite. Instead of explaining that Semitic is a linguistic distinction and that I am instead an Anti-Zionist, I just go "Yeah, I guess I must be, huh?"

For the record, AAJ is not racist agasinst God's chosen people from the Twelve Tribes of Israel and the Three Sets of Parenthesis.

So when are you going to create your fireteam, Roosh?

I thought you were working on it? thread-42377.html

[Image: e6lm2.jpg]

Do not ever post anything about work on social media. It could have been an amazing day and the receptionist could have blown you. Just DON'T... EVER... DO..IT.

a few things rvf posters can do, right now to protect their facebook account from being found (apart from deleting your account, obviously)

1) dont use a real name on facebook, use a fake name that is also common
2) remove your facebook profile from google search (this option is in the facebook settings somewhere)
3) untick the option in facebook, that allows people to find your profile by putting your phone number in the search bar

You know what the definition of a racist is, right? Somebody who won an argument with a liberal.

NOTE: Exception made for the true, blue-dog democrats, who actually stand up for the working man. Tuthmosis for example.

When is 4chan going to DDOS this site?

I'd like to see the anonymous founder of this site get outed. Revenge is best served with irony and similar treatment. Fire must be fought not only with fire, but brimstone as well.

This site wont last. Eventually those morons will start eating their own.

This would be a remarkably easy system to subvert by fabricating quotes and attributing them to random twitter feminists. You wouldn't have to alter the signal-to-noise ratio too much to cripple the site, and since doing so is in effect a public service, someone should really float the idea on /pol/ or somewhere similar.

EDIT: did some further research on this...

In an interview with Nancy Laws of HuffPo, the founder of Hello Bigot — who wishes to remain anonymous — explains why they feel the need to, as they call it: “Expose a racist.”

who wishes to remain anonymous

You cannot fucking make this stuff up.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Quote: (07-03-2016 05:19 PM)ivansirko Wrote:  

This site wont last. Eventually those morons will start eating their own.

Just like BLM causing a fuss at gay pride parades today.

Most of the people outed on this website are unhinged losers. There may be one or two who are simply using non-PC language to make a point, but the vast majority are just unintelligently and irrationally ranting, and I would probably delete anyone like them if they came up on my Facebook - not because I think they should shut up, but because they have nothing valuable to say.

But setting up a website dedicated to publicly shaming a few lunatics who said some mean words and hurt some feelings, and with the purpose of damaging their lives, is chilling and more than a little creepy. None one of these people actually hurt anyone or committed a violent act (if you don't consider hurt feelings to be the result of violence). Sure, it's kind of annoying to come across someone who is irrationally shouting about how much they hate niggers - but as long as they're not hurting anybody, you just ignore them and they will actually go away.

What liberals don't understand is the importance of giving EVERYONE the right to voice their opinion, no matter how retarded their ideas and no matter how much "offense" it causes. Galileo, a lunatic, caused a lot of offense when he stated that the Earth is not the center of the universe, and his ideas were thought to be preposterous. And yet he was correct. The radical activists who first advanced the movement to abolish slavery, all of them lunatics, caused a lot of offense and were thought to be disturbing the natural order of the world. And yet they were correct. Roosh, a lunatic, has caused a lot of offense by spreading his sexist message of neo-masculinity, a message that has released oceans of tears and triggered temper tantrums all over the world. And yet time will prove that he is correct.

It is the right to express thought, no matter how crazy or seemingly crazy, that allows civilization to progress. If new ideas aren't causing hurt feelings that inspire invertebrates to retreat into safe spaces, then these ideas probably don't hold a lot of value. Of course, that doesn't mean that "offensive" ideas are valuable by definition, because most of them are not - most of the guys on this website have nothing valuable to say, and simply need to be ignored. But when when websites such as this publicly shame people who hold unpopular ideas, and attempt to harm them and their family by listing their workplaces, then we all become poorer. For the minority of lunatics, such as Galileo, abolitionists and Roosh, who hold valuable but wildly unpopular opinions which have and will benefit us all, we might never have heard hear their ideas when the result of voicing these opinions is public humiliation, ostracism, professional ruin, and domestic hardship. In fact, we have only heard these ideas because of the steadfast courage of these people who were willing to sacrifice themselves to the pitchforks and burning stakes of the unconscious masses.

EDIT: Wow, this post went in a direction I didn't expect![Image: lol.gif]

Hypocrisy detected here:

[Image: 1FjI5lO.png]

Braden Pepperoni is publicly outed about posting about his hatred for "niggers." Yet there is no separate post for Carina Willow who replies by calling him an "ugly chink ass," a "faggot" and tells him to "choke on rice." Woman privilege? Asian discrimination? White woman privilege? I can't decide.

EDIT: WB though, judging by her Facebook photos.

Everything is problematic

Everyone is racist. Everyone is sexist. Everyone is homophobic.

That is an SJW catechism.

Quote: (07-04-2016 12:52 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Hypocrisy detected here:

Braden Pepperoni is publicly outed about posting about his hatred for "niggers." Yet there is no separate post for Carina Willow who replies by calling him an "ugly chink ass," a "faggot" and tells him to "choke on rice." Woman privilege? Asian discrimination? White woman privilege? I can't decide.

Politically asians are considered barely a shade darker than white and although insulting them isn't encouraged by SJWs it's not punished either.

Asians have many conservative traits and biologically hover around the same IQ bracket as whites. This is why they're routinely denied jobs and places in universities in favour of "diversity", which is code for "only non-whites that subscribe to SWJ politics".

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Create a bunch of spam accounts as women / POC / LGBT and say SJW-triggering things. They won't be able to prove what is real and what isn't, and they're left with a choice of eating their own, or discontinuing the site as harmful to their own message.

One lawsuit and these SJW will scatter like rats.

Quote: (07-04-2016 12:52 AM)Horus Wrote:  

I don't know.. is that duckface or a fucked-up filler job? Both?

the problem is if we censor ourselves and we do not tell the truth anymore towards others,
then the enemy has won... only his propaganda will be everywhere,
and the 3 billion people who are using social media will be completely brainwashed
without any chance to ever see a glimpse of truth

I reported the website to its webhost for cyber-stalking:

https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=helloracist.com

Also popped them an email here; the website might violate defamation laws so I'm not sure the webhost wants that type of baggage on its hands:

[email protected]

Need to take them down Gawker style.

1) Photoshop some fake racism from a person
2) Have that person demand the site take it down
3) Site refuses
4) Sue them for millions of dollars

The layout and design of that site seems to bear the marks of other hastily put together efforts like the "Fuck H8" people. Watch for them to start posting Trump supporters.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

The general concept isn't really new. For example, http://dontdateaplayer.com/ has been around for a while--where chicks can report your OKC/Tinder/PoF account as a "player" to be avoided (no evidence required).