rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eat Pray Love author getting a second divorce...

LOL

https://www.facebook.com/GilbertLiz/post...67955151:0

Quote:Quote:

"I am separating from the man whom many of you know as "Felipe" — the man whom I fell in love with at the end of the EAT PRAY LOVE journey," wrote Gilbert. "He has been my dear companion for over 12 years, and they have been wonderful years. Our split is very amicable. Our reasons are very personal."

Go snatch her up, boys. She's a keeper.

Around here we call that "Eat, Pray, Fuck."

Guess she just couldn't stay off the carousel.

Looking forward to her follow up book..."Alpha Widowed"

RVF to the man that married her:

[Image: k2jiUun.jpg?1]

WNB

Those glasses tell me there will be many cats in her future.

Good. Now she can write Eat (Again), Pray (Again), Green Card Marriage (Again).

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (07-01-2016 08:29 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

"I am separating from the man whom many of you know as "Felipe" — the man whom I fell in love with at the end of the EAT PRAY LOVE journey," wrote Gilbert. "He has been my dear companion for over 12 years, and they have been wonderful years. Our split is very amicable. Our reasons are very personal."

Go snatch her up, boys. She's a keeper.

Translation of bolded text. "He dumped me, hard."

Notice the use of present tense, as in "IS very amicable", eluding to the hope that "this situation is still playing out".

It wouldn't be worthy of notice if it weren't for the fact that she's a published writer.

Dear lord, I can only imagine how horrible it would be to live with a woman who got a book onto a best seller list. From that point on there would be nothing you could do to convince her that she wasn't the centre of the fucking universe.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (07-01-2016 09:26 PM)Suits Wrote:  

And to wrap up the trilogy, Ate. Prayed. Loved. Died Alone.

She attached a link to a poem on the post, which she says was a major inspiration for her during this separation. At any rate, the poem ends with the following: "How can they say the marriage failed?...I believe Icarus was not failing as he fell, but just coming to the end of his triumph."

Sorry dear, but that's your second divorce. Call it what you like, but "triumph" is a major stretch.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

And for crying out loud, Icarus flew too close to the sun and had his wings melt and he died. Comparing your divorces to his death and calling all 3 a triumph is hilarious.

Quote: (07-01-2016 09:26 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Eat Pray Love Harder.

Fat, Atheist, Cats.

Except she has less cred than Trigglypuff.

Quote: (07-01-2016 08:31 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Around here we call that "Eat, Pray, Fuck."

Guess she just couldn't stay off the carousel.

I didn't want to put "fuck" in the subject line in case people are viewing this at work.

One of two things happened here...

Either Felipe said "I've got my green card, fuck this, I'm going to go date hot women" or she wanted to get back on the carousel.

I suspect it's the former. In which case, just dessert was was served.

She looks like an older Polish woman (she's 47)..

[Image: 200811_omag_gilbert-949x534.jpg]

WNB

Ditto.

[Image: MV5BMTI5NDI0NDkzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzM3...g%E2%80%8B]

So does her latin lover divorce-rape her making out with half her fortune, or does that only work in one direction?

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

um...eat whom?

Quote: (07-02-2016 11:54 AM)911 Wrote:  

Ditto.

[Image: MV5BMTI5NDI0NDkzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzM3...g%E2%80%8B]

So does her latin lover divorce-rape her making out with half her fortune, or does that only work in one direction?

That hair....good God.

She looks like her breath smells of death.

The carousel isn't taking her back for another ride. Hell, the dude she had to promise a green card to was 17 years older than her! Her whole narrative of trading up her husband late in life was a fraud! She traded a decent looking lawyer for a short, older, bald, doughy diamond smuggler.

And how many women did she inspire to do the same thing? How many marriages were ruined and children's lives were blown up because some middle-aged 5 thought she could bail her boring marriage and stick the landing too?

I have to laugh at these old washed up bitches who divorce later in life, thinking they're going to continue to trade up to richer, better looking men. This chick is a year younger than me and there's no way in hell I would date this woman or the boatloads of her type that are out there. Hell, I wouldn't even pump and dump this chick. Its so disgusting how these middle aged bitches think and act, like they're some sort of prize. And the comments on her Facebook from these bitches expressing support? Brutal.

Quote: (07-01-2016 08:33 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

Looking forward to her follow up book..."Alpha Widowed"

Amusing, but I think it would be more like "Beta widowed." In the movie, her husband was played by Javier Bardem.

[Image: 7d6deb45699dda9cd056b8b3ef012c4a]

In real life, well, judge for yourself (below). His real name is José Nunes, not "Felipe." Heavy.com has some good inside info. Looks like he also made his living through her "import business."
[Image: ht_liz_felipe_100104_mn.jpg]

Quote: (07-02-2016 12:58 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Either Felipe said "I've got my green card, fuck this, I'm going to go date hot women" or she wanted to get back on the carousel.

Option 3, it's been 10 years since their wedding, I am pretty sure her spouse will get half of her net worth now that it's been 10 years, unless she had a pre nup. Even if she had a pre nup, she will have to pay out a sizable amount of her income to him if she is earning a lot more than him(I assume she gets royalties from Eat Pray Love)

That's how it works in California at least.

The difference irl is that Gilbert is a sugar mommy. She is a serial romance carousel rider:

In a 2015 article for The New York Times titled “Confessions of a Seduction Addict,” Gilbert wrote that she “careened from one intimate entanglement to the next—dozens of them—without so much as a day off between romances.” She acknowledged, “Seduction was never a casual sport for me; it was more like a heist, adrenalizing and urgent. I would plan the heist for months, scouting out the target, looking for unguarded entries. Then I would break into his deepest vault, steal all his emotional currency and spend it on myself.”

To her credit she never had any children as she knows she's not a worthy mom, being too selfish a creature.

Edit: I guess the article I've quoted above was the subject of another thread
thread-48570.html

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (07-02-2016 01:37 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

She looks like an older Polish woman (she's 47)..

[Image: 200811_omag_gilbert-949x534.jpg]

WNB

[Image: 69212650.jpg]

Quote: (07-02-2016 02:37 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote: (07-02-2016 12:58 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Option 3, it's been 10 years since their wedding, I am pretty sure her spouse will get half of her net worth now that it's been 10 years, unless she had a pre nup. Even if she had a pre nup, she will have to pay out a sizable amount of her income to him if she is earning a lot more than him(I assume she gets royalties from Eat Pray Love)

That's how it works in California at least.

10 years is also the renewal period for a green card.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV