rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How "Fat" Are You Willing To Go?

How fat are you willing to go before a chick can't pass the boner test?

I think a small waist is key. If she has a small waist and a flat stomach, a woman 140+ lbs can still be sexually desirable. There is no bigger turnoff for me than excess skin & blubber, but if she can keep her midsection in order, it's all gravy [Image: banana.gif]

It just depends on their overall proportions. If they have tits and ass (Latinas) then they can have some extra fat in their midsection. Generally like most men I prefer and go for the leaner, curvy chicks.

I agree, it depends on the proportions. I'm not fan of big stomachs and swollen vaginas, lol. I love to look at the pussy, when you can only see mounds of skin, it's a complete turn-off.

Actually the most men will agree, that curvy are better. I see it the same... it´s not so much about size, but the curves, big ass and small waist.
Anyway, there´s limit and categories. Datable x bangable x bangable while not showing us in public x bangable while not showing up in public and talking x not bangable

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

genevincent.....did you check how many threads this forum has on fat girls before starting yet another one ?

[Image: 776202.jpg]

I'd say no more than 20lbs.

If a girl is 20lbs overweight that is quite a bit compared to a guy being 20lbs overweight.

Quote: (07-01-2016 12:00 PM)genevincent Wrote:  

I think a small waist is key. If she has a small waist and a flat stomach, a woman 140+ lbs can still be sexually desirable. There is no bigger turnoff for me than excess skin & blubber, but if she can keep her midsection in order, it's all gravy [Image: banana.gif]

My main girl is a bit like that. She's of Italian descent but has blonde hair. 5'3" probably around 135-140, thick ass, DD tits, natural bush. Size 12 I believe.

Body style looks very similar to this girl:

[Image: 48440-1.jpg]

I seem drawn to girls with this "body style" and several of the girls I've banged over the past year are similar. I seem intrinsically attracted to it.

"Technically" she's overweight. So what, drives me wild. [Image: banana.gif]

Before we answer this all-important question, we need to divide women into weight categories. Choose a number:

1). Thin

2). Average

3). Fat

4). So fat they need to ride a scooter in Wal-Mart

5). So incredibly fat they fall off the scooter in Wal-Mart
[Image: attachment.jpg32364]   

Now, if I was back in college, I'd do the thing where I said "There's your girlfriend!" when this woman came scooting by. But I've matured a lot since then and am above making such jokes.

I would go for a fit girl with a head less than a 5 rather than the face of a 9 with the body of a whale. Fat repulses me. Women! You have one job… Stay thin. Is that so hard?

Not willing to go fat at all.

How many beers have I drunk?

[Image: 2389887f7a88424c6f6d48dceb69d4a23c9bd5f9...-fruit.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (07-01-2016 09:55 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

I would go for a fit girl with a head less than a 5 rather than the face of a 9 with the body of a whale. Fat repulses me. Women! You have one job… Stay thin. Is that so hard?

This is my position exactly! I'd rather a 5 head and a 8 body than the other way around.

In the dark, they are all have a 10 face.... its the body that matters.

Even with somewhat of a low boner threshold I absolutely can't do fat. The chick XPQ22 posted above is fine. She's thick but there's no sign of cellulite or fat rolls and her stomach is flat. I think most guys think they could nail a hog (I did) until they are in the moment faced with the harsh reality of it. At a biological level you become repulsed and nature just says no.

Depends on my desire and the rest of her body. Any woman with a BMI above 27 is an instant rejection. My current LTR is at 22.3 and takes care of the rest.

The chick posted above is just fine - no fat balloons and flat belly.

Honestly I'd have to see a chart to even know what a 27 on the BMI scale is. Under like 15 they will stop getting their period, 20 is about ideal iirc.

OK, 27 is way too generous apparently. I think 25 is the cut off

[Image: BMI-Chart-for-Women-300x191.jpg]

Quote: (07-01-2016 05:41 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

My main girl is a bit like that. She's of Italian descent but has blonde hair. 5'3" probably around 135-140, thick ass, DD tits, natural bush. Size 12 I believe.

WB

I think 25% is ideal, with 15% and 35% being the outer limits. Not sure how accurate these percentages are though, I've seen other pics where 35% looks disgustingly fat.

[Image: a8WBMj6_700b_v1.jpg]

Quote: (07-02-2016 12:45 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Quote: (07-01-2016 09:55 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

This is my position exactly! I'd rather a 5 head and a 8 body than the other way around.

In the dark, they are all have a 10 face.... its the body that matters.

A bit of the fallacy of the excluded middle, don't you think! I think it's hard to have a cute face with the body of a whale, anyway.

[Image: CdB85.jpg]

36-24-36? Only if she's 5'3". This girl here has a "10" body in my book. I may have been a black man in a previous life, and that's fine with me.

The only downside is that it's been my observation that these girls have a tendency to whale up when you marry them - they only keep the midsection in check when they're on the carousel.

The best time to lay them is when they're recently divorced or separated from their husband or LTR who lost attraction for them and started going to strip clubs, and then they spent the first six months afterwards frantically working their way back down to a size ~12.

^ I was terrified of chicks like that until I built some muscle.

A girl like that takes some real WWE skills to make proper use of, but damn if it isn't wild times.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Fat girl with cute face>skinny girl with ugly face.

Don't debate me.

Hmmmm, from that chart 15%-25% is ideal. 30% qualifies for a fling. More than that and I need a few beers unless if I havnt got any in a while.

Quote: (07-01-2016 05:41 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

I seem drawn to girls with this "body style" and several of the girls I've banged over the past year are similar. I seem intrinsically attracted to it.

"Technically" she's overweight. So what, drives me wild. [Image: banana.gif]

I'd need a few beers to consider it

I don't consider a girl fat until she no longer passes my boner test - up till then she's just curvy. Depends on body proportions but in the body fat chart FireStarter posted 35% is probably my upper limit (but preferably with bigger tits, there's got to be some kind of bonus from the extra weight). My current LTR is probably below 20%, wouldn't go more than a couple of kilos further in that direction either.

Most of the girls posted in this thread are gross to me.

Quote: (07-02-2016 05:56 PM)Centurion Wrote:  

Most of the girls posted in this thread are gross to me.

Agreed. I've never understood the fascination with the women above who possess 'curves'. To me they just look fat and lazy.