rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Muslims Least Likely to Engage in Premarital and Extramarital Sex

Older study with a huge sample size states what players have always known:

Quote:Quote:

Muslims are least likely to have sex outside of marriage, according to a new study that compared the sexual behaviors of all the major religious groups in the world.

The study also found an inverse relationship between the number of Muslims in a country to the rate of premarital sex in the general population. They found that not only do fewer Muslims have sex outside of the marriage, as a country's Muslim population grows, the rate of premarital sex declines among all residents, even non-Muslims.

Researchers Amy Adamczyk, Associate Professor of Sociology at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, and Brittany Hayes, a Ph.D. student in John Jay's Criminal Justice program, analyzed responses from over 620,000 people between the ages of 15 and 59, who were part of the Demographic and Health Surveys in 31 mostly developing nations from 2000 to 2008.

[...]
Adamczyk and Hayes believe that these results could be associated to Muslims' greater adherence to strict religious tenets that only allow sex within marriage. Muslim leaders are also known to place heavy importance on fidelity in marriage.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/muslims-leas...sts-243190

Are Muslim women therefore a better bit for creating a family with?

Two causes come to mind...

1. Harsh/severe legal penalties and social censure in countries with Muslim governments.

2. Even in secular countries, Muslims are less likely to adhere to a dumbed down version of their religion. I would speculate this is because Muslim countries and culture were less influenced by the Enlightenment, which breeds egalitarianism and in turn moral laxity.

Having had less premarital sex makes women fitter wives, per se. I wouldn't want to start a family with a Muslim woman though, because she was Muslim and hence less westernized. Maybe that's wanting to have my cake and eat it too though, since modern westernization is very likely to corrupt a woman's morals.

My problem with this article is that the logic is flawed IMHO, either that or Western Europe is significantly less hedonistic than the US by 18 to 36 % according to the study. Correct me if I am wrong but I doubt that to be the case. They are also comparing apples and oranges in that much of the Muslim world approves of polygamy and "Mut'ah marriages"(religiously sanctioned prostitution), and most other religions don't endorse that kind of behavior. Is polygamy and Mut'ah marriages considered to be pre- or extramarital affairs to this study? I tend to think that the laws and regional culture, to include stoning and female circumcision, have more sway to force women to be less promiscuous in the parts of the world where Islam is dominant.

On a different note, I recall reading that Mormons in the US are the group least likely to engage in pre-marital sex than any other group in the US, including Muslims. Bottom line if women took their virtues seriously then there would be no need for chastity belts to ever be invented.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

Dont throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Muslim countries have far greater problems than pre-marital sex.

Roosh, having followed you for some time, I think you seriously underestimate the problems Islam can cause. It is not a sustainable ideology.

The Americans thought they were smart when they decided to join the Arabs and Pakistanis to setup the Mujahidin so they could fight the Russians for them. They thought they were so clever, that they 'use' Islam in this way.

Karma is a bitch. They've had 9-11 ISIS and the War in Afghanistan as a consequence.

If you want more chastity in your society you just have to go and make it happen.

Muslim societies use social pressure backed up by violence. In the west we cannot use violence similarly so it is difficult to enforce chastity.

Muslims girls from their actual home country, sure.

Raised in any form of western culture? Fuggetaboutit.

Trust me when I say these westernized Muslim chicks slut it around the hardest. And due to the above mentioned harshness of their respective familial judgement, they have the most effective and convincing veils over their behavior, pun intended.

No one is more adept at living a double life than a westernized young Muslim female. MI6 operatives take their notes from them. All women are capable of flipping a switch on their public/private behavior, but these girls take it to another level.

Malaysian muslim chicks bigger sluts than Aussie chicks!

Hona is right.

This makes me even more proud of my Chechen, Malaysian, Persian, Moroccan, Emirati, Azerbaijani and Pakistani flags.

You can't ask strangers their notch count and expect an honest answer.

Quote: (07-01-2016 12:02 AM)Walker Wrote:  

You can't ask strangers their notch count and expect an honest answer.

Especially when stoning can be the consequence for premarital sex.

I second Atheistani's point also: Muslims can never be considered wife material.

The fact of that matter is that any follower of Islam is significantly more likely to be an extremist - supporting terrorism, Sharia, honour killings, etc. Source

In my personal experience I've slept with a few dozen Muslim girls also and they've been just as much sluts as any other girl.

I can vouch for Muslims (pakistani/indian) in my family. Many of the guys were virgins until their 20's. If they did lose their virginity it was still very late and they had a low notch count.

Some can claim islam is red pill, however the men they produce seem to be very blue pill in the west. I hate using the pill analogy but I'm a black sheep of the family and do my own thing so I can see it objectively.

They just don't see game aware, and go with what their family. They put girls on pedestals, worship the women they marry. They don't seem like their patriarchal father's at all.

The women however split into 2 categories:

The liberal feminists - they aren't virgins, they've got a low but decent notch number, hell ones even full lesbo. I'm sure their are ones with high notch counts.

The born again muslim - they're virgins, rock the hijab, observe all religious practices, preach, and marry from arrange marriages.

Arab and Persian girls can be really hot.... I'd consider impregnating one if they weren't religious and their families weren't either.

Roosh may be on to something. There may be opportunity in some poosy markets in the Middle East, where some male competition is leaving for welfare states in Western Europe.

Obviously, there are more factors at play though. For starters, the male competition leaving probably isn't the strongest. For example, I doubt any Dubai porta-potty buyers are walking all the way from the Middle East to Western Europe.

IMO, this is how a Gorilla Mindset sees this male competition moving - as a potential opportunity, with risks like any opportunity, of course.

My game mentor, the most hardcore no-LTR-ever player settled down in a healthy LTR with a beautiful Muslim. Traditional, beautiful, no smartphone, worship father + family.

I haven't my Muslim flag yet but the muslims girls in Paris can be very beautiful and feminine. A lot fall traps to the western degeneracy, but we cant talk Muslim girls if we're just looking at Western born Muslim girls.

However I've heard from other players that, due to the social constraint, it's hard to game in Lebanon and the most you can push for is probably a BJ. If you are looking for a wife that's a different story I suppose.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Thread title should be "Muslims Least Likely to Engage in Sex period unless goats are involved"

Where I come from we really have a stream of hot Muslim locals.

To wife them up however, is a totally different story because the law states any interfaith marriages will result in conversion to Islam.

That by itself is like a death sentence to non-Muslims because:

BACON!!!!!

Quote: (07-01-2016 05:28 AM)DrugAdvisor Wrote:  

Where I come from we really have a stream of hot Muslim locals.
Here you go:

[Image: 0-16.jpg]

If you marry a Muslim girl, you also marry her WHOLE family, who will be a big part of your life until you die.

You better make sure you like, or at least get along well with, all (or most) of them and vice versa, or your life will be a living hell.

I once dated a Persian Muslim girl who was born and raised in Iran and who later came to the States. She was perhaps an 8.5. She was a virgin.

I'm fairly certain that at around 21-22 years old at the time (her), I was her first kiss. I could tell by her technique at the time.

We dated a little bit and I was introduced to her family fairly early-on.

What was clear to me was that fucking her would have been like buying a pet. Once I would have done it, it would have been costly and I might have logistical trouble walking away from it. Also, departing from the metaphor, I also felt a fairly heavy responsibility in not fucking with her virginity; that I probably would not have felt with a woman who was still a virgin simply for prior lack of motivation or opportunity.

We even talked about it a bit. It was a psychological dependence that I wasn't willing to engage in at the time. I also did not want to buy into an Islamic family. So, I left her intact and backed off.

Though, apart from Islam she would have made perfect wife material. She was a sweetheart in ways that American women simply are not.

I'm pretty sure she's back in Iran, which is for the best. The USA is no place for a woman like her.

Muslim girls are not a monolith. It's way too wide a brush to paint by, it wholly depends on the muslim community they're part of. Malay, Saudi, Somali, Nigerian, Indonesian, Paki... And all these minority communities are different in different countries as well.

I had a good experience with a Muslim girl. She had some of the strongest family ties I've ever seen. She was a virgin. She agreed with many red pill truths. Condemned whores. Condemned feminism.

Sometimes I wonder if the western moderate version of Islamic culture could be the sweet spot in between the violent extreme culture many Islamic countries find themselves in, and the anything-goes degenerate western culture.

She was the one the best girls I've ever known really.

The catch was that she wanted me to convert to Islam. She also couldn't get over my sexual past of being a player.

She always told me that her biggest fear was "compromising herself". Which I took to mean giving herself to the wrong guy or doing anything sexually shameful.

I never did sleep with her.

Yes Roosh is thinking right and not just muslim girls but conservative Christian girls as well.

last year during the lecture in Montreal we had 2 members who pointed towards getting in game so they can find the right girl to start a family with and both agreed the closest place where that can happen in US is with Conservative Orthodox religious families Christian, Muslim or others.

So IMO we may blame religion for a lot of wrong in the world but apparently it has done something right.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

The problem with wifing a muslim is the inevitable racial dilution. I'd rather leave white offspring (even if from a whore) than fuck up my lineage for good.

I knew a very sweet girl from a moderate Muslim family and I never hit it although she was throwing herself at me. I had a feeling that if I did, I'd feel incredibly guilty if I ever dumped her. Being unaware and 20ish, I still understood that I didn't want to get locked down.

Her parents seemed to like the country, as I actually met them. They were skeptical of me though because I was extremely awkward then.

She felt very uncomfortable at a gyro place we went to one time that was run by hardliner Muslims. The owners were eyeballing her the whole time because she was with a non-Muslim. Not too far from this:

[Image: 7e7.jpg]

I talked to her off and on, eventually losing touch when she found herself a really decent man. Part of me is glad that I didn't have sex with her and spoil her further. I think he came from a pretty strong Christian family and a condition of her marrying him was that she convert to Christianity. I think Catholic, but I could be mistaken.

She did it, and as far as I know they are still married.

She had a wonderful, unique smell that was unlike any other girl I met. Incredible eyes. Bubbly personality. Epic tits. Great lips and a nice nose. I could've made her my sex slave from how submissive she was.