rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pentagon now allows trannys to serve in US military, will pay for sex change surgery

Pentagon now allows trannys to serve in US military, will pay for sex change surgery

Traitors:

Quote:Quote:

Transgender people will be allowed to serve openly in the U.S. military, the Pentagon announced Thursday, ending one of the last bans on service in the armed forces.

Saying it's the right thing to do, Defense Secretary Ash Carter laid out a yearlong implementation plan declaring that "Americans who want to serve and can meet our standards should be afforded the opportunity to compete to do so."

"Our mission is to defend this country, and we don't want barriers unrelated to a person's qualification to serve preventing us from recruiting or retaining the soldier, sailor, airman, or Marine who can best accomplish the mission," Carter said at a Pentagon news conference.

Under the new policy, by Oct. 1, transgender troops already serving should be able to receive medical care and begin formally changing their gender identifications in the Pentagon's personnel system.

A year from now, he said, the military services will begin allowing transgender individuals to enlist, as long as they meet required standards and have been stable in their identified genders for 18 months.

Carter's announcement comes despite concerns from senior military leaders that the department is moving too fast and that more time is needed to work through the changes. He said he discussed the plans extensively with his military leaders and that, based on their recommendations, he made adjustments to the timeline. He said he has been told that the services now support the timeline.

Under the new policy, transgender troops would receive any medically necessary care including surgery, Carter said.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ab34aac18...r-timeline

[Image: 6OJbIuI.gif]

So when a woman claiming to be a man has to drag a 250 lb marine on "zaheir" back.....and god forbid that marine dies as a result........

[Image: attachment.jpg32358]   

Take care of those titties for me.

Obama is such a faggot.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Could anyone even imagine this would ever occur as recently as a decade ago? Ten years ago this would have been a hysterical punchline, yet now it's actually happened. I hope and pray that in this insanity we are witnessing the wild, reckless death throes of the liberal elite, who see the writing on the wall (the writing spells out TRUMP, by the way) and recognize that their time in power is coming to a close. And so, knowing that their hour is near, they attempt to jam as much of their insanity down our throats in the time they have left. The alternative, that this nightmare will continue unabated for years to come and only worsen in intensity and scope, is unthinkable.

And have no doubt: this proclamation was made solely and intentionally to demoralize. It was intended as a slap in the face to all traditional norms and morality, essentially saying, "Fuck you, we've got the power and we're going to rub it in your face." The justification behind this insane mandate - that the military somehow needs mentally ill transgender freaks in its ranks to strenghten its fighting capabilities is beyond a lie, it is the literal inversion of truth to a level beyond parody, a bald faced deception so absurd that no reasonable person could possibly believe it, hence why I say this was done intentionally to demoralize. The same people who want to disarm law abiding citizens are eagerly arming and training the severely mentally ill. The U.S. military is more concerned with creating safe spaces for sodomites and now facilitating the genital mutilation of mentally ill sex perverts than it is with winning wars.

The only comfort I take lies in the belief that this insane order will be summarily reversed (with resounding support from the military and the public at large) in a Trump administration. But should the darkness descend and our nightmare grow worse, I could also take cold comfort in knowing that the U.S. military - which in that dark future scenario is very likely to be deployed against patriotic, nationalist American citizens in the not too distant future - will be rendered impotent as a fighting force due to its ranks being filled with fags and trannies.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

The thought crossed my mind of writing a retelling of the Iliad except the militaries on both sides are filled with the freak show they're turning the military into now. Another exhibit!

SJW Homer could be a very good tragicomedy.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

[Image: O5LDFyEHkMhqg.gif]

I can't believe that this kind of lunatic things are happening.

at the best, these transgender soldiers could be turned into terrifying shock troops/front line cannon fodder. Air dropping platoons of half man/half female/inhuman freaks with dresses over their combat uniforms, clown makeup, filed down teeth, rainbow wigs velcroed to their helmets and arming them with grenades, rocket launchers and flame throwers would cause panic among the enemy. It would be like Hitler's Dirlewanger brigade of the criminally insane. That would be the best case.

The actual case will be transgender's demanding special treatment to get out of difficult duties when enlisted.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Since "Don't Ask Don't Tell" was repealed by Obama, male-on-male rape has become epidemic in the U.S. Military.

Absorb this tragic excerpt:
Quote:Quote:

When a man enters the military he is ten times likelier to be sexually abused, and in 2012 alone there were an estimated 14,200 reports of male rape.

Read that again. A man who enlists in the United States military is ten times more likely to be on the receiving end of sexual abuse than if he remains in the civilian population. The risk of being raped jumps a staggering 1,000 percent.

Thoses are the rapes that no ones cares especially the media, SJWs and femcunts. Those are real rapes by the way, think the amount of courage that's is require for a young man to say that he was raped by a fag.

I wonder what the numbers will be now, first fags now trannies. What a disgrace, let's hope that Trump restore the military decency.

Let's take a bunch of mentally unstable people who are willing to have their genitals mutilated and hand them weapons.

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

Why do taxpayers have to pay for the multilation surgery. That should be on the mentally ill. Seems like a huge waste of money. No way this helps armies fight wars either. The new transistioned trannies will probably end up killing themselves and injuring fellow soldiers somehow.

Don't people have to pass some type of mental evaluation in order to enlist? How will these people even make it past that?

Quote: (06-30-2016 07:37 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

The only comfort I take lies in the belief that this insane order will be summarily reversed (with resounding support from the military and the public at large) in a Trump administration. But should the darkness descend and our nightmare grow worse, I could also take cold comfort in knowing that the U.S. military - which in that dark future scenario is very likely to be deployed against patriotic, nationalist American citizens in the not too distant future - will be rendered impotent as a fighting force due to its ranks being filled with fags and trannies.

1. A small number of fags and a vanishingly small number of trannies will not render the US military "impotent" or indeed make any tangible difference to its fighting strength. These are peacetime indulgences; but the US military is and will remain a terrifying machine that has no equal anywhere and this will be borne out in the face of any serious challenge.

2. There is zero likelihood that the US military will be "deployed against patriotic, nationalist American citizens".

3. I am by no means convinced that this order would be reversed in a Trump admin. It's possible, but it could go either way. A lot of normal people have decided that we need to be inclusive in every possible way -- that every allowance must be made for every American under all circumstances. This leads to absurdities but part of this is also driven by an American impulse of love and inclusivity that is essentially good -- just taken to laughable extremes and abused by Year Zero fanatics.

While a Trump win would gravely demoralize the YZ cadres, and diminish some of the worst and most hysterical excesses -- such as the college "sexual assault" hysteria and others -- I do not believe that inane but relatively harmless inclusivity measures such as this one would necessarily be rolled back anytime soon.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

I agree with TLOZ. A lot of pathological and ideological absurdities are really just common impulses blown out of proportion. Over-reaction in any direction is not wise.
Fags are not effeminate by default (think of Sparta). There aren't that many trannies. This won't have much of an impact on the military's power.

Quote: (06-30-2016 10:24 PM)captain_shane Wrote:  

Don't people have to pass some type of mental evaluation in order to enlist? How will these people even make it past that?

Yes. And a drug screening. And a background check.

All of these things are going to be really tough for trannies to pass. The military leadership knows that.

This is just a smokescreen.

Aloha!

This is terrible. I don't even want to imagine what the future holds for the U.S. if Trump is not elected president.

Quote: (06-30-2016 09:32 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Let's take a bunch of mentally unstable people who are willing to have their genitals mutilated and hand them weapons.

Nah come on man, with our current gun laws those people can easily get weapons without enlisting the military. It's probably easier for them to buy guns than to get enlisted.

I remember my Thai friend telling me about ladyboys in the Thai military. From memory, she told me every male citizen is eligible to be drafted, and sometimes ladyboys will receive their draft papers. However, even though these shemales are insane, they are not so insane that they think two years serving in the army is a good fit for a chick with a dick. So they doll themselves up with makeup and dresses before first reporting for duty - kind of the same idea as Corporal Klinger above. The result is that they will fail the medical test and be exempted from duty - if they have tits, the reason will be something like "deformed chest," and if they don't have tits but are obviously a man who thinks he's a woman, another reason will be found. No ladyboy really wants to serve, and nobody in the army wants them to serve - it's not for reasons of "bigotry" so much as reasons of common sense, and this is clearly the most humane approach.

This whole bullshit business is a fucking disaster for morale, retention, and esprit de corps, not to mention job security for the Sexual Assault Media Complex (SAMC) that develops those super trainings we have to sit through. Personally I think its nasty, but IDGAF what people do as long as its not in front of my face. The sheer militancy with which they flaunt their degeneracy and not only get away with it, but do so at the expense of the majority should give pause to us all. Sea story time...

#1. Just this week I went into the exchange to get a haircut and saw a huge display with 3 towers covered in propaganda promoting LGBT "pride". They had the fucking gall to post this tripe next to the Navy Pride section along the main entrance so that every small child entering the premises would see it. I posted a photo of it in some other threads. DISGUSTING.

#2. Couple years back I was on a ship on the east coast. All male enlisted crew. The CO was a minority female with very little technical competence. There was one flamboyantly gay department head that she was of course very fond of. So guess what? We had a "LGBT Awareness Day" complete with a fucking cake. So she could rub this one guy in everybody's face. They both cut the cake. The head cook was not keen on doing that, and neither were all of us senior leadership that was voluntold to attend at a waste of almost 100 man hours just for the fucking ceremony. DISGUSTING.

I can't hit 20 years fast enough. The more shit goes sideways the more I want to find a girl and have her pop me out some male heirs who I can raise to be straight, white, American Men who love Jesus, guns, and steak.

Sometimes, I think about returning to the service and doing my 20 years.

Today is not one of those days.

Just when you thought things couldn't get any more insane... they do.

I never served in the RCAF but it was a dream of mine. For reasons that would take too long to explain I never got the chance. Health wise. I was in the air cadets for 4 years which was a mixed sort of thing. I liked the structure, I was very interested in World War 2 aviation history which was taught in the headquarters, and I liked the camaraderie. Unfortunately the cadets were not limited to boys. Girls were more than encouraged to join. It drove me nuts. Hell, I liked titties back then as much as I do now but it was distracting and being a bit old fashioned I did not and still do not like being ordered around by a woman. That's just my preference.

I really, really bloody hated being ordered around by teenage girls and also having a woman as the CO for half of my time in the squadron. I preferred to be ordered around by men not women. I wanted to be led by a man with a commanding presence not some kind of boring and bitch like woman. I had enough of being ordered around by women at school. I didn't like it.

I was hardcore until I realized that some of the girls would get promoted and treated better than my male ass. If you had a parent on the fundraising committee it was pretty much implied you'd get promoted. Even more so if you're a girl.

I took being a Corporal very seriously. I was on the colour party and the drill team. I put so much effort into making sure I did my best in classes, parades, and generally trying to stay in the mindset that I was in a military like structure.I didn't get anywhere. I liked some of the men officers and some of the NCOs but FFS I just could not stand the women folk.

Then we had this thing called: CHAPP

It means: Cadet Harrasement And Abuse Prevention Program. We had to... every year take a night long course on preventing harassment and abuse. A superior could not do any of that Full Metal Jacket sort of thing. Officers had to be very, very careful not to do anything that would be considered harassment or abuse. Some of us thought that the whole thing was a load of shit because people generally should have some common sense and not need to be educated on harassment and fraternization.

If I was a general I would want my most skilled and powerful men to be fighting under my command. Trannies, gays, lesbians, otherkin are more fucked up than I've ever been and it may be the autism speaking but you don't usually send weak or insane people into a battlefield. They will either die or be a burden. Its FUBAR and SNAFU. Its like pitting a 5 foot 2 115 pound girl versus Mike Tyson in his prime... its just going to be really, really sad and brutal.

I've met a trans person IRL. A nice *insert description* but obviously insane. I've met a lot of legit nuts people and I think wanting to mutilate yourself is probably a sign of instability. I do not think the USA needs that kind of risky and strange behavior in its ranks. Its too bloody strange. I was on a joint exercise with the CAP guys in Washington State twice. They were great hosts. To see them go from masculine to feminine/ aberrations would be a mindfuck to me.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Fiat Jiustitia, et pereat mundus
They can be white, black, nice, fat, just need a crevasse to put my pipe at."- Tech n9ne

"Just because there's a bun in the oven doesn't mean you can't use the stove" - Dain_bramage.

Quote: (07-01-2016 01:17 AM)Horus Wrote:  

...No ladyboy really wants to serve, and nobody in the army wants them to serve - it's not for reasons of "bigotry" so much as reasons of common sense, and this is clearly the most humane approach.

That's because the Thai military and the Thai ladyboys both want what's good for themselves and for Thailand.

The progressives want to destroy America and its military, and they will use their useful idiot transvestites to do it, regardless of how miserable it makes the idiotic trannies in the process.

AFAIC so much the better. The progs can piss off the grunts as much as they like. There aren't nearly enough trannies to replace the red-blooded soldiers and programs like this will only usher in more anti-federal dissent among the rank and file.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (06-30-2016 10:27 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Quote: (06-30-2016 07:37 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

1. A small number of fags and a vanishingly small number of trannies will not render the US military "impotent" or indeed make any tangible difference to its fighting strength. These are peacetime indulgences; but the US military is and will remain a terrifying machine that has no equal anywhere and this will be borne out in the face of any serious challenge.

2. There is zero likelihood that the US military will be "deployed against patriotic, nationalist American citizens".

3. I am by no means convinced that this order would be reversed in a Trump admin. It's possible, but it could go either way. A lot of normal people have decided that we need to be inclusive in every possible way -- that every allowance must be made for every American under all circumstances. This leads to absurdities but part of this is also driven by an American impulse of love and inclusivity that is essentially good -- just taken to laughable extremes and abused by Year Zero fanatics.

While a Trump win would gravely demoralize the YZ cadres, and diminish some of the worst and most hysterical excesses -- such as the college "sexual assault" hysteria and others -- I do not believe that inane but relatively harmless inclusivity measures such as this one would necessarily be rolled back anytime soon.

The main issue is not so much that the presence of fags and trannies themselves will reduce fighting effectiveness, it's that their presence will lower morale, greatly reduce espirit de corps and drive away the actual best fighting men, who will either leave the military or never join in the first place. If you drop a single tranny into an elite fighting unit as a sort of one-off experiment, of course they will not be greatly affected. The problem is when this type of politicization becomes institutional and cultural, pervading (and perverting) the entire organization from top to bottom. It is, quite frankly, an insult to ask a normal, masculine man who wants nothing more than to fight for his country to regard a mentally ill sex pervert as his equal, and to expect him to rely on people who are clearly mentally ill in life or death situations is absurd.

Imagine if for some reason the RVF was subverted from within and immediately instituted a policy that homosexuals and transgenders would not only be encouraged to post here, but that anyone criticizing them would be banned. Such a rule would, over a short period of time, completely change the forum. And as I pointed out, the issue would not so much be the presence of the minority agitators, but the fact that the decision of the institution to openly embrace them would drive away a large portion of the actual productive members. The effect is to create a schism between the organization itself (the leadership of which has chosen to undertake a political agenda) and the men who keep the organization running through their competence, loyalty and discipline. When those salt of the earth men realize that their organization (the military, in this case) has betrayed them, many if not most of them will will away as soon as they are legally able. And the ones who remain will do so with greatly reduced morale, any illusions of the nobility of their role having been stripped away, they would thereafter toil away the years only for a paycheck and the benefits.

To call this measure "relatively harmless" is, frankly, bullshit. You should know better. Go read Adonis' post for an active duty perspective. Every military man I know shares his opinion. This decision was entirely political and - if not quickly reversed by Trump - will prove disastrous for the U.S. military in the medium and long term, as will lose its reputation for excellence and respectability among the population, and will come to be regarded as just another political organization run by a corrupt government with twisted ideological goals. When the backbone of the U.S. military's actual fighting forces - Army infantry, Marines and the various special operations groups, who are mostly compromised of white men from the South, MidWest and mountain states - grow up to hold the military in the same esteem as the DMV, they simply aren't going to join up. This is just another milestone in the gradual corruption and destruction of the United States by Marxist infiltrators, who subvert from within by gradually injecting their poison into our great cultural institutions. The U.S. military was one of the last strongholds, and now it has been almost entirely politicized by Marxist insanity.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

This will be unsurprising to many, but things like this have already been well-entrenched in Canada.

I've heard that directives have come down from NDHQ (National Defence Headquarters) to CF operational units "suggesting" that units fly the Gay Pride flag during Pride parades in their local city. I know this because my unit's Commanding Officer was going around several days ago unofficially surveying groups of people as to their opinions on it.

The people I was working with were unanimously and enthusiastically in favour. I said nothing. It's just not worth marking yourself to that extent anymore.

HSLD

Quote: (07-01-2016 01:36 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

Sometimes, I think about returning to the service and doing my 20 years.

Today is not one of those days.

Sometimes I think something like secession would have been better for everyone...

The liberals could have their own little country, with their own "socially just" military stocked full of gays, transvestites and grrrl power "marines" who can't even muster up 3 fucking pull-ups. They could have their open-door immigration policy and take in the dregs of whatever hostile, 3rd world shit-hole wants to stream into Liberal Land.

And if turned out to be a complete and utter failure, we could all take heart in knowing they'd be the only ones affected by their idiotic policies.