rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Andrews Air Force Base On Lockdown; Active Shooter Reported

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-30...r-reported

Another day, another active shooter but this time it's serious. Moments ago Joint Base Andrews, which is the technical name of Andrews Air Force base after its merger with the Naval Air Facility, reported that it is on lockdown due to a report of an active shooter. As a reminder, Andrews is president Obama's favorite golfing venue.

Deus vult!

Looks like it might have been a drill that the administrators failed to notify certain relevant authorities of.

I guess they needed to brush up on their response to such an event, which consists of a single stage plan wherein everyone hides like little bitches and waits for the police to arrive because nobody on the military base is allowed to have guns.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

$5 on Islam.

Quote: (06-30-2016 09:40 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Looks like it might have been a drill that the administrators failed to notify certain relevant authorities of.

I guess they needed to brush up on their response to such an event, which consists of a single stage plan wherein everyone hides like little bitches and waits for the police to arrive because nobody on the military base is allowed to have guns.

Well that is damn confusing.

Conspiracy theory: They scheduled a training exercise for cover of a more nefarious operation where there may be violence..ie they were testing cyborgs in the medical facility that might escape

Actual theory: The reviews online for the medical facility are shit. Someone probably got fed up and brought a gun in. They probably drill for actual shooters a lot so its bound to overlap.

Last, such pussy tweets "shelter in place". If base staff were allowed to be armed I'd rather see "Active shooter on base, lethal force authorized. Shoot to kill."

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

How the hell do you forget to inform local authorities of an active shooter drill.

This seems sketch.

There was an active shooter drill for swat teams during the Sand Berdo massacre here in California.

Anytime I hear a drill happening, I'm always worried bad shit is going to happen.

I live 15 minutes from Andrews. I'm not hearing anything on local news.

Quote: (06-30-2016 09:50 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

$5 on Islam.
You actually might have been able to (excuse the snark of lmgtfy): http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bet+on+anything

False alarm. Pay up Beast.

Quote:Quote:

Update: as JBA notes, the "All Clear" has been given and the lock down on base has been lifted.

"All Clear." The lock down on base has been lifted

— Joint Base Andrews (@JBA_NAFW) June 30, 2016

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee