rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I banged a hot black chick

This past Saturday night I banged my first black girl on U.S. soil, while this may not seem thread worthy, for some reason black American girls have eluded me and have been a bit of a mystery or puzzle.

I should say that I don't particularly favor black women when it comes to my natural attraction, I'm definitely the most attracted to white and Latin women, but that said I'm an equal opportunist, I'll give any ethnicity of woman the opportunity to get the D, as long as she's hot or at least passes the boner test.

I specified that this was my first black American girl, because I did get my Brazilian flag down there outside of Rio with a black woman, but she kind of represented the best of what Brazil is, a melting pot, she was very light skinned and mixed with white, mestizo, and native Brazilian Indian and you could see it in her skin tone and facial features. I would kind of consider her a different ethnicity than your typical black African-American woman that you'd come across in any urban area of the U.S.

Anyway this taste of dark chocolate seemed long overdue and I think for a lot of white guys and probably guys of other races that aren't black, black women can seem like a bit of a challenge. While interracial dating has become more common, it does seem like from my impression, that black women tend to be more insular and date or bang other black guys, or at least prefer to.

That said I feel like I came away with some take away points, that I will share with you fine gentleman. First off, game is game, and game recognizes game. You may need to slightly alter your approach if you're a white guy going after a black chick, but the fundamentals still need to be there, you need to be confident, you need strong body language, you need to speak clearly with good tone and cadence, you need to "kino escalate", etc.

I used a nice dose of teasing and push/pull with this chick, I think there's a chance that she will acknowledge your racial difference, and even question "you like black girls, or ever been with a black girl". While I certainly wouldn't get serious and talk about "racial inequality" or whatnot, I wouldn't try to totally evade the subject either.

What I did was tease her and tell her that my "people's are like the Africans of the middle east" (I'm part middle eastern), she was like "oh yeah how is that", to which I replied with a smirk, "we share a lot of physical characteristics, and are very large and powerful in similar ways".

Later after I fucked her she told me that she had an African ex-boyfriend and my dick was much bigger than his [Image: banana.gif]... To which I laughed and joked about how he must have shamed his village and the women probably ran him out, which is why he had to move to the U.S.

Anyway, I teased her and did some push/pull, one thing that I think is important is that you don't try to overcompensate and try to act particularly tough, hood, or thug, because you think that it's the environment she comes from or that's the type of guy she usually dates. You have to be congruent to who you are, that said if you're a pink polo shirt wearing preppy country club kid and she is from a more urban background, you may turn her off by your "whiteness", unless she's a preppy black chick who grew up in the burbs in which case she may have a thing for your type of guy.

I had the advantage of growing up outside D.C. in mostly black and Latin schools, so while I don't try to act "thug" I know what the urban culture is like and have been exposed to it, so I'm not some Abercrombie spikey hair frat boy type, I have mixed it up with all types of people and can adapt to different social groups. Plus while I don't try to act "hood" I understand that when dealing with those types of people, having a strong, unwavering, masculine presence is important, which is the vibe I took with this chick.

Any how I ran my game and bounced her back home and did the dirty deed. She was pretty damn hot and had a rocking body, and I'd rate her an 8, I think knowing that she was my first black American chick made it a bit more exciting and novelty, but at the end of the day pussy is pussy, your dick feels the same whether it's white or black. Either way it feels damn good.

The next day on Sunday she was acting all sprung and in love, sending me pics and vids of herself, and acting all needy and weird. I'm pretty sure she's a bit crazy and was acting kind of whack at my place, kept going on and on about how she knows I have a girlfriend, which I absolutely do not and haven't in almost 2 years, and then she was questioning me constantly about whether I have sex with prostitutes, which was fucking annoying.

Basically I think this chick is kind of whacked out in the brain, which is becoming an increasingly common occurrence for me to deal with, thus my dick and my brain are having a bit of a chess match as to whether I should hit her up again. She's hot and I want to get laid, but I don't want to deal with any drama like her being a stalker, trying to black mail me, rob me, or whatever, I've listened to enough Tariq Nasheed to know to be weary of women who are crazy or hood rat-ish, and this chick maybe a little bit of both.

I hope you went in raw and finished inside her and didn't pull out.

and, : " The next day on Sunday she was acting all sprung and in love, sending me pics and vids of herself, and acting all needy and weird. I'm pretty sure she's a bit crazy and was acting kind of whack at my place, "

P and D and I hope you gave her a false name.

"and bounced her back home and did the dirty deed."

should have gone to her place....

Congrats on the bang.

But as I always say, "Bitches are crazy, all of them are"

I'll even say that to girls on dates and most girls agree, some very reluctantly after I give them a few examples.

She's got red flags for sure.

I have an example of this.

19 year old black girl that was a plate, mini LTR, although I don't consider fucking every time we saw eachother and hanging at my house a mini LTR. She thought it was.

Eventually she got upset and I broke things off since she got needy.

She kept blowing up my phone, texting me angry, then sad. This over the course of almost a year AFTER I ended things with her.

Then last week she calls me (while I was on a date with the hotter 18 year old black girl of all things), I pretend to not know the number and text her the next day. She moved to another city, visits ever so often around here.

Now more than likely, I have the option to bang her. I think I'll meet up with her and see her vibe, if something seems off, I'm out.

I know I can get her wrapped around my thumb again, and the sex was amazing with her also. I know I probably shouldn't of course, because it might set her off again.

Your girl is sailing some massive red flags, and those questions she's asking are massive and retarded shit tests.

She's basically want you to herself immediately, and to get locked down with her.

You aren't playing her game, so she'll go crazy.

I'd do a fadeaway on this one.

Black girls like white guys so I am surprised when white men say it is difficult to get a black girl.

Don't debate me.

The hardest part as a white guy is distinguishing 18-19 year old black girls from 14-15 year old black girls. Where do you game these women? Majority of mine have been from Tinder or Okc.

Quote: (06-29-2016 12:00 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

I know I can get her wrapped around my thumb again, and the sex was amazing with her also. I know I probably shouldn't of course, because it might set her off again.

from someone who has succumbed to the "she was really persistent after the breakup, but it's been a while, and the sex was amazing - maybe there's no harm if we just hook up a few more times" game - once you've ripped that bandaid off and extricated yourself, you're going to start that whole process all over again.

I'm white and I've had sex with about 10 black girls over the past 2 years. I think some non-black guys have trouble with black girls because it seems like they send out mixed signals sometimes. They are often more direct, but at the same time they'll require you to employ tight game all the way to the moment your dick enters their pussy. They enjoy the game and enjoy being gamed, but, in my experience, you usually have to keep it up even after you think you've got it in the bag or they'll suddenly withdraw or let you know, very directly, that you need to up your game.

So, all aspects of game have to be on the table: presence, confidence, teasing, push/pull, compliance testing (be careful with this one, because they're more sensitive to being bossed around), comfort building, escalating kino, and overcoming LMR. I never acknowledge any racial component to the situation except if we ask each other what we like in a boyfriend/girlfriend, I'll say that I prefer dark hair and dark eyes. However, I say that because that really is my preference. I don't think it's something that you have to say or indicate.

When you're isolated and going for the bang, they seem to love it if you tell them that they have "great" or "soft" skin. That will help get past the inevitable LMR.

Quote: (06-29-2016 08:38 AM)kmhour Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2016 12:00 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

from someone who has succumbed to the "she was really persistent after the breakup, but it's been a while, and the sex was amazing - maybe there's no harm if we just hook up a few more times" game - once you've ripped that bandaid off and extricated yourself, you're going to start that whole process all over again.

True, but it didn't hurt for me at all.

Of course it did for her, which is why I'm feeling this out. It's not really a process, it was 1 phone call to end things (since I was already in an LTR)

I put her on Do Not Disturb and that was that.

I love banging a hot black chick, they have such smokin bodies in the 19-23 range especially. I grew up in the city, so I haven't had any problems gaming them differently. They definitely go for high-status white guys at least before they graduate at a minimum.

Quote: (06-29-2016 12:22 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Black girls like white guys so I am surprised when white men say it is difficult to get a black girl.

Some white guys are so low the in the sexual market that they are untouchable.

I would say the key is to say "yeah, sure" when they ask if you've been with other black girls. Make it seem normal for you, not exotic. But I would try to keep it away from her family--not had positive respnses there at all. YMMV.

Quote: (07-01-2016 01:12 AM)HenryM Wrote:  

I would say the key is to say "yeah, sure" when they ask if you've been with other black girls. Make it seem normal for you, not exotic. But I would try to keep it away from her family--not had positive respnses there at all. YMMV.

I've had black women say that to me and to me it's a minor shit test, and they also want to know if you have a fetish for black girl. My answer is "Yes, I have, but I'm pretty open and I've been with many races of women. I don't care about race - is that an issue for you?"... It reverses the shit test and they usually then change the subject.

In my experience many black American women (especially the educated ones) also like Indian guys who are not IRTs - Indians with British/Canadian/American accents who are well put together.

I actually prefer dark skinned black women, but that makes me an outlier compared to most guys...

Quote: (06-28-2016 06:39 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I've listened to enough Tariq Nasheed to know to be weary of women who are crazy or hood rat-ish, and this chick maybe a little bit of both.

Oh lord, been down that road before. Add in a bit of stupid as well. American Half-black/half-white chicks seem to ALWAYS be completely neurotic in a particular way from my experience as well.

Anyhow, American black chicks can be a bit of fun if you are not use to them but I think you really have to watch your jizz around them. Seriously. It seems like a ton of them don't use birth control and despite being liberal leaning/vote democrat, they are personally against abortion.

But damn do some black women have bad ass figures with some insane firm asses. Surprisingly tight pussies as well.

I also can't stand black woman hair.

That's all got.

Apparently, getting the black notch is a thing among bros in college these days (on par with farm girls), so many black girls are well aware that they are fetishized. So just be careful about what you say. I usually make jokes about our "interracial love", as opposed to NOT talking about race at all. I'll say "yeah I've been with some black girls, and actual African girls too, I've been with a lot of races since I was raised overseas bla bla". This is all true, but this way I don't seem like I'm hunting black chicas.

I love all colors and ethnicities, but on average, black women are more my style in terms of body type. White chicas, Asians, etc. won't have this curvy body with booty usually, though it's great when they do.

And very true about watching your jizz. These girls will fuck your brains out, but will go to church every Sunday and are against abortions.

Quote: (07-01-2016 02:17 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

I've listened to enough Tariq Nasheed to know to be weary of women who are crazy or hood rat-ish, and this chick maybe a little bit of both.

Oh lord, been down that road before. Add in a bit of stupid as well. American Half-black/half-white chicks seem to ALWAYS be completely neurotic in a particular way from my experience as well.

Anyhow, American black chicks can be a bit of fun if you are not use to them but I think you really have to watch your jizz around them. Seriously. It seems like a ton of them don't use birth control and despite being liberal leaning/vote democrat, they are personally against abortion.

But damn do some black women have bad ass figures with some insane firm asses. Surprisingly tight pussies as well.

That's all got.

Yes, knight, I'm the same way. The hair immediately tells me to run the other way. Otherwise, I'd probably be all about'em on at least a few levels.

Quote: (07-01-2016 01:08 PM)iamkaisersoze Wrote:  

Apparently, getting the black notch is a thing among bros in college these days (on par with farm girls), so many black girls are well aware that they are fetishized. So just be careful about what you say. I usually make jokes about our "interracial love", as opposed to NOT talking about race at all. I'll say "yeah I've been with some black girls, and actual African girls too, I've been with a lot of races since I was raised overseas bla bla". This is all true, but this way I don't seem like I'm hunting black chicas.

I have some experience banging American black chicks as a white guy. I never mention race I just act cool.

I don't see how mentioning corny racial jokes can help. Just be cool, and look at them like you want to devour them.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Also don't get guys who say gaming black chicks is hard. From my experience black girls like white guys - just most white guys don't go for black chicks so it's a little rare to see them together. This could likely be because for a typical white guy to go for a black girl, she has to be like a 9/10 - and like any 9, she knows her worth and won't role with a "typical" guy.

From my experience, black girls have the sexiest bodies of the female kingdom. Smooth chocolate skin, juicy thick asses, big 'ole soft titties, thick luscious lips, mmmmmmMMM.

I need to hook up with a sista soon it's been too long.

If only white guys (and pretty much every other race of man) would treat white chicks like they treat black chicks. Don't give them the light of day unless they are very up to snuff.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (07-01-2016 02:17 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

That's all got.

I've only banged two black chicks before so I don't have a large sample size, but then again I'm Asian so it's sort of a rarity. I also am really weirded out by the hair (the second chick would wear a du-rag to sleep every night) and although it wasn't a deal breaker, I found both of their natural body odors to be off-putting, especially when getting down.

Still, both of them were the "too skinny for black guys, perfect for Asian" type bodies with ample (at least to me) T&A on thin frames. They were also both extremely into Kpop. Really fun taking them to Asian hangouts and seeing double/triple takes from the regulars.

Well it happened, I ran into her at the same bar tonight, completely random and unplanned and took her home and fucked her again. I am now 100% sure this chick is a complete psycho and a text book case of borderline personality disorder, kind of a scary experience knowing what I dealt with my ex-girlfriend, and how fucking deranged these bitches can be. Like an idiot I hit it raw again, fortunately I'm pretty certain that I didn't cum in her at all, still I should probably get my ass down to the clinic in the next few weeks because I'm sure this chick is a dirty slut.

The only silver lining is that I took her to her place this time, so hopefully she won't remember where I live, but fuck the crazy stalker was coming out of her. No way in hell I'm going to fuck with her again, no pussy that good that it's worth catching a false rape or domestic violence charge, or just having to deal with a crying, screaming, angry violent crazed stalker, both of which I could see happening with this chick.

Fortunately I know the signs of BPD like the back of my hand, but like my post about being a magnet for crazy chicks, I don't know how they come across my plate so often. Be forewarned guys they're out there! I can brake shit down a little further, but it's almost 4 AM and I'm about to take a hit of some weed/opium and wash my cock before I pass the fuck out.

Quote: (07-02-2016 05:47 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Well it happened, I ran into her at the same bar tonight, completely random and unplanned and took her home and fucked her again. I am now 100% sure this chick is a complete psycho and a text book case of borderline personality disorder, kind of a scary experience knowing what I dealt with my ex-girlfriend, and how fucking deranged these bitches can be. Like an idiot I hit it raw again, fortunately I'm pretty certain that I didn't cum in her at all, still I should probably get my ass down to the clinic in the next few weeks because I'm sure this chick is a dirty slut.

The only silver lining is that I took her to her place this time, so hopefully she won't remember where I live, but fuck the crazy stalker was coming out of her. No way in hell I'm going to fuck with her again, no pussy that good that it's worth catching a false rape or domestic violence charge, or just having to deal with a crying, screaming, angry violent crazed stalker, both of which I could see happening with this chick.

Fortunately I know the signs of BPD like the back of my hand, but like my post about being a magnet for crazy chicks, I don't know how they come across my plate so often. Be forewarned guys they're out there! I can brake shit down a little further, but it's almost 4 AM and I'm about to take a hit of some weed/opium and wash my cock before I pass the fuck out.

You need to get her to take a morning after pill ASAP.

Like first thing you see this post ASAP. Say you want to be safe and want to have family at the right time or whatever. I'd go pick it up OTC (the one pill one) and drive right to wherever she is and make her take it (watch her swallow it).

You're rolling the dice here dude. I've seen what happens to guys who knock up BPD sluts. A living nightmare doesn't begin to describe it.

Speaking of bunny boilers, I banged a FOB Haitian girl recently. She was a virgin, so it took about two hours. Since then, she keeps writing that she loves me, etc. I said sorry, we can't have anything serious. But when she writes just offering sex, I keep giving in (she wants the practice apparently). Also stupidly raw-dogged her, but didn't come inside.

Now I'm unsure what to do. When I lie to her about travelling, she says she'll look for me on the street. She knows where I live, and studies in the area. That's bad because my other girls are often around. I don't think she's actually sinister, just very emotional. But nevertheless – how do I end this safely? People have said fade out, but does that mean just blank?

Second getting her to take Plan B... better to make absolutely sure that she's not knocked up and looking to make the next 19 years very uncomfortable for you. I have a dozen packs of Postinor (Thai Plan B) on deck for just such occasions.

Having her take Plan B definitely would be a smart move, but it's not like I can force her to take it, and honestly I doubt she would. If I had a serious worry that I nutted in her I'd be on my way to the pharmacy right now, I appreciate your guys' concern, but at this point I don't even want to see her again. If I show up at her door insisting she take Plan B it could be an ugly situation, although her getting knocked up would be like a billion times worse. Basically I just want to go ghost on this chick and never see or talk to her ever again.

@ OGNorCal707

I concur.
1 in 50 chance of bunning her.
(& a 49 in 50 you don't)
The less contact the better.

@ Churros

Ever considered making her a straight up concubine?
By that I mean, it's understood that you fuck other chicks & still 'practise' with her
(she's seemingly devoted to you)
Game her - or just cut it off clean & mature.

Easier said than done.
I've got a Xhosa girl.

It's done, I'm not feeling her anymore.
It's not that she's a bitch.

The opposite actually.
She's a sweetheart.

Just failing the boner test recently.
*fade to black*