rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Headed to Prague July 2016...

Me and a few buddies are headed to Prague for 2 weeks and staying in Old Town in an apartment on the riverfront.

I've read previous posts from a few years ago, but what should I know now? What are the best clubs and bars for a black man? Where are the best places for daygame?

Anything else I should know is appreciated.

Just dont forget the condoms

Quote: (06-25-2016 01:57 AM)godzilla Wrote:  

Just dont forget the condoms

Already on the list and emphasized to my buddies.

Being black won't get you automatic lays in Prague FYI and summer is one of the worst times to go. But hit Radost on Thursday night and M1 Wednesday - Saturday for RnB and HipHop.

Quote: (06-26-2016 12:51 PM)International_Casanova Wrote:  

Being black won't get you automatic lays in Prague FYI

Did I say that? Being black doesn't get you automatic anything.

FYI, being black does dictate where you decide go sometimes. FYI.

You should reconsider Prague, especially in the Summer time. Prepare yourself to see 90% men everywhere you go. Retro Music Hall was the only club I went to that had a decent amount of women, but it was more of a loud EDM party than a place to socialize. Any other city in Europe is better.. Berlin, Helsinki, Tallinn.

I concur. You are in for a major sausage fest. I was in a well-known nightclub recently on a saturday night and never saw a female to male ratio that bad in my life. During the evening and at night the center is filled with hords of horny men walking down the streets.

day game - old town was actually decent for day game, especially around Palladium mall. Mostly was good on weekdays from around 3-7pm. Weekends were bad and I only saw tourists. Make sure you capitalize on the after-work hours Monday through Friday. Those were the only times I really saw attractive girls. Don't miss any opportunities to approach hot girls because you won't have many otherwise. Even when I went out to clubs in Prague 7 it was a sausage fest and just average looking girls. The average Czech girl seemed to be short and out of shape.

No need to patronize me bro I was just trying to keep it real because there's a lot of hype on the forum. All I was trying to convey is Prague isn't a place like Poland, you gotta be put together to pull local Russian, Czech and Slovakian women regardless of skin color.

It's cool you're coming but try and see other shit besides deer walking Russian girls. Go to Vysherad, get a beer, and chill.

Quote: (06-26-2016 03:19 PM)travolta Wrote:  

You should reconsider Prague, especially in the Summer time. Prepare yourself to see 90% men everywhere you go. Any other city in Europe is better.. Berlin, Helsinki, Tallinn.

Quote: (06-26-2016 05:01 PM)Lermontov Wrote:  

I concur. You are in for a major sausage fest. I was in a well-known nightclub recently on a saturday night and never saw a female to male ratio that bad in my life. During the evening and at night the center is filled with hords of horny men walking down the streets.

Damn, I hope this trip doesn’t suck. Is there a time of year when it’s good to visit Prague?

Quote: (06-26-2016 06:31 PM)travolta Wrote:  

day game - old town was actually decent for day game, especially around Palladium mall. Mostly was good on weekdays from around 3-7pm. Weekends were bad and I only saw tourists. Make sure you capitalize on the after-work hours Monday through Friday. Those were the only times I really saw attractive girls. Don't miss any opportunities to approach hot girls because you won't have many otherwise.

Daygame is the main focus of the trip. Thanks for the tip on the work hours.

Quote: (06-27-2016 08:00 AM)International_Casanova Wrote:  

No need to patronize me bro I was just trying to keep it real because there's a lot of hype on the forum. All I was trying to convey is Prague isn't a place like Poland, you gotta be put together to pull local Russian, Czech and Slovakian women regardless of skin color.

I won’t patronize you if you don’t think I’m naive. I've been in this game a looong time (as Sexual Chocolate PUA). Thanks for looking out though.

Quote: (06-27-2016 09:45 AM)PragueDude Wrote:  

Go to Vysherad, get a beer, and chill.

I'll look into doing that.

Everything above is on point but found a stunner today and pulled to the pad from the street last night showing my buddies how to do some "gutter game".

[Mod: Removed linked images]

Quote: (09-07-2014 05:24 AM)ElJefe1 Wrote:  

Grand Bohemian is really nice good recomendation, lots of bars and clubs in walking distance. Downtown Orlando I've discovered through work trips has alot of top notch talent, you will be pleasantly surprised. There is a Panera bread maybe 5 mins from there with a park across the street great for daygaming, professional, sexy women there especially around lunch. ALOT

Quote: (07-03-2016 05:17 PM)Sexual Chocolate Wrote:  

Everything above is on point but found a stunner today and pulled to the pad from the street last night showing my buddies how to do some "gutter game".

[Mod: Removed linked images]

WNB....

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

Is the prague club/hookup scene primarily russian immigrant girls? Obviously its a very touristy city.

So, do the real Czech girls stay away from the city and the touristy bars/clubs?

Quote: (08-15-2016 10:50 AM)jcrew247 Wrote:  

Is the prague club/hookup scene primarily russian immigrant girls? Obviously its a very touristy city.

So, do the real Czech girls stay away from the city and the touristy bars/clubs?

If you venture out of Praha 1/2/3 you can find them.

I've been to Prague a couple of times now and would say that yes--the majority of them don't frequent the tourist spots.

There's an exception to every norm of course. Some of my friends have lived there long term and have said the Czechs are more of a social circle society, and that you'd probably have more long-term success than short when it comes to the local Czechs.

All I'll say is that my experience in Prague in April was better than in July.

Avoid that shit city like the plague.

I never seen so many dudes on Dhola street.

Another shit city like Amsterdam.