rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shooting at cinema in Germany

The news just came in.

Someone is shooting at people in a cinema in Germany and has taken hostages.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/...viernheim/

Another news site reports 20 to 50 wounded at least.

As unfortunate as this is, hopefully the Brexit polls haven't closed yet and voters can see this before they go and vote.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I bet its those pesky Mormons again!

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Damn that global warming!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

4pm in the UK so no they haven't closed yet however most people will be heading off to vote after work in an hour or two and by then the shooter will probably still be unidentified .

Updates say that the attacker has been arrested by German special forces.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This would never have happened if Germany didn't have strict gun control laws. In Germany there is a gun shop on every corner. You don't even need a background check - you can walk out of any gun shop with an AR15, a bazooka and body armour for less money you'd pay to shit on a Dutch whore.

I wonder what his last words will be

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (06-23-2016 09:54 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

We really need to stop with this Mormonophobia. Every time there is a shooting, there is always some areshole that blames it on either Mormons or Buddhists, and it always turns out to be untrue. It needs to stop guys and it's, like, totally not okay. Can we PLEEEEEASE concentrate the blame onto the real terrorists? I don't know who they are, but I'm sure they are neither Mormons nor Buddhists. I blame ornithologists - that's the group that causes most of the world's problems.

Quote: (06-23-2016 10:19 AM)heavy Wrote:  

I wonder what his last words will be

They will be whatever the media allege them to be.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Probably another dude upset with his latino lover...

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Quote:Quote:

Shut up, you racist!

It was those Scientologists... .

Gunman confirmed shot dead. Possible mental issues are being reported.

I'm thinking this may turn out to be just an air rifle. Many injured but no fatalities?

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Quote: (06-23-2016 10:34 AM)roberto Wrote:  

I'm thinking this may turn out to be just an air rifle. Many injured but no fatalities?

Can you even rapid shoot an air rifle? I thought you basically have to hand load a pellet after every shot. It would also be pretty obvious after the first shot or two that the dude doesn't have a real gun. No way to injure and take 20 hostages with an air rifle.

No doubt a radical Paleontologist. They really wanna prove that T Rexes had feathers.
He allegedly shot up the place 'cause one of the injured drew a Daspletosaurus with no plumage.

Saw this on twitter [Image: lol.gif]

Note: Not actually the shooter

Viernheim shooter has been identified as notorious eco-terrorist "Glob Al-Warming." #GermanyShooting #Viernheim

[Image: ClpVPnCUYAAu-Bv.jpg]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (06-23-2016 10:38 AM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2016 10:34 AM)roberto Wrote:  

Can you even rapid shoot an air rifle? I thought you basically have to hand load a pellet after every shot. It would also be pretty obvious after the first shot or two that the dude doesn't have a real gun. No way to injure and take 20 hostages with an air rifle.

Modern pre-charged pneumatics are magazine fed. Pull a lever to cycle the mag and cock the action again. Similar to a bolt action rifle to the untrained eye. With a silencer they are whisper quiet, without a silencer pretty loud.

Of course you could take 20 hostages from soft targets like a mid afternoon cinema screening with an air rifle and some camouflage gear. The average punter just sees a gun.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article15...ossen.html

Red alert in southern Hesse: A masked man shot in a Viernheimer cinema around and taken numerous hostages. The police shot the perpetrator. Apparently there are no injured.

A first assessment of the effect that security authorities had indeed probably no terrorist background.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Apparently, all injuries were caused by the police's tear gas and no victims were shot. The gunman was reportedly shot dead by police.

At least no innocent people were murdered.

Damn it, I must change my Facebook profile pic again?
Here we go, a german flag.

I'm totally helping!

It was a "schreckschuss Pistole" a blank gun.

In the beginning he shot one time in the air, all the wounded are by the tear or nerve gas grenades the police used.

They won't let a shooting happen in Germany until everything is going according to the elites plan, then they let the Muslims shoot us up to justify a police state. (what's already in progress: no free speech, Internet or journalism, getting rid of money, thinking about robot tax etc )

If there would have been 50 dead today the AfD would go to 30-40% overnight in every German state.

Does the terrorist get his 57 virgins when he dies if he didn't actually kill anyone?

Quote: (06-23-2016 11:27 AM)PowerGame Wrote:  

It was a "schreckschuss Pistole" a blank gun.

In the beginning he shot one time in the air, all the wounded are by the tear or nerve gas grenades the police used.

The irony, more hurt by running around and police action, than the shooter himself.

I've just got back from voting Leave in the referendum. It'll be a very narrow victory for REMAIN, unfortunately.

Today I've had my Facebook feed polluted with SJW types promoting Remain, while everyone I speak to in private is for Leave.

The deciding factor for me is immigration and the migrant crisis. Merkel letting in a million of them (who will be allowed to roam freely within the EU) is disastrous, and should be enough to scare the bejesus out of anyone.

The feminists I know (peripherally) all want to Remain. For some reason they don't mind an influx of third-world Muslim migrants who have a - how should I put this delicately? - less than a sterling record on gay and woman's rights.

Go figger.

My Facebook trending after the Germany shooting:

1. Freddie Gray cop is acquitted
2. NRA is a hoax
3. Jerry Falwell Jr criticized for Playboy cover
4. Louie Gohmert interrupts house sit-in with "radical islam" comment
5. #nobillnobreak
6. Bernie Sanders
7. Repub former speaker Dennis Hastert begins prison term

Facebook is obviously still manipulating their trending topics. NOTHING about the shooting in Germany. I am subscribed to all conservative pages too, so it's not like it could be a custom liberal algorithm.