rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

From reverse pipelining to being pipelined by women

I've been reverse pipelining (instead of you preparing women at a city you're going, you're getting them to come to your city) for years. One way, I used online, was checking profiles of women I thought were likely to travel and interested in coming to my area. Obviously just like normal pipelining you don't end up banging all women you have a text convo with. Unless they just booked a ticket to go there, you do need some game to get them to come over. The better your location, the less game you need.

Older thread about reverse pipelining:
thread-13271.html

The past 2 years I've noticed a sharp increase in women that were pipelining, meaning, they used my location and had something like: I'll be in "location" from june 6 till june 12, looking for "nice people"/"a good time"/"someone to show me around". Another example: I'll move to "location" later this year, and looking for friends.

Obviously this means I have to put zero effort in to getting them to my area, but it also means my niche market and the approach I have, is less of a niche. Of course I still know how to make sure these chicks have a good time, but I can sense to those chicks I'm less of a "that man I had an amazing time with" vs just another dude they fucked on their trip.

Have any of you experienced being pipelined? And if so, do you think it's on the rise?

Purely anecdotal; but I would this say this is definitely on the rise across social media and dating platforms. It's not the kind of women I would normally go after however - lots of the man jawed, sleeve tattoo, go Gurl type (a bit too hard for my taste).

OP,

What sites are you using?

@Dantes
Online, Tinder, OKC and social media such as Facebook.
Offline, any chick I met while traveling that seemed interested but I couldn't close for whatever reason (usually bad logistics). For instance someone I met at an airport.

Quote: (06-21-2016 05:20 PM)odesseus Wrote:  

Purely anecdotal; but I would this say this is definitely on the rise across social media and dating platforms. It's not the kind of women I would normally go after however - lots of the man jawed, sleeve tattoo, go Gurl type (a bit too hard for my taste).

A couple of years ago most of the women that were pipelining were either like that or the free relationship and self described slut types.
Yes there were plenty of female tourists on dating sites, but they wouldn't be planning ahead as much. It was more like: Oh I just arrived, what are you doing tomorrow?
The sleeve tattoo go gurl types have increased, but I also see more and more profiles of "ordinary women" that are actively pipelining before their trip. That's the part that surprises me. Maybe the they are less ashamed and more direct than they used to be?

The ones that are most susceptible to reverse pipelining are the ones that are not at all like "lots of the man jawed, sleeve tattoo, go Gurl type".
If anything they tend to be kinda busy with work/school/family (I've noticed it works less on party girls), some very feminine, some a bit lost (as in not so confident about their feminity, but not in a neon colored hair and covered in tats way). And are longing for what I would describe as a combination of the magic of Paris and what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Note: I'm not actually in Paris
The idea of the magic of Paris is that girls from all over the world have this idea that Paris is the city of romance. They long for a man that shows them the city, at night gives it to them good, and makes them experience Paris.
Now the magic of Paris can also be the magic of Stockholm, London, Rome, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Munich etc. It can be anywhere, it doesn't have to be a big city, it could even be the magic of the countryside. The point is that for them it's something they don't experience in their normal lives. Essentially a temporary escape.
I'm sure everybody knows what I mean by what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
Maybe it's because I'm in Europe, but there are scores of women that go on a trip alone and want to let themselves go.

This might seem like a lot of effort for a week (can be more) of banging. It works for me because it fits well with the rest of my life (work, plates, and lifestyle), and I enjoy going around these places to show them anyway.

This is a great idea.

Another theme is "parallel" pipelining, where you want to go to a fun, adventurous or exotic location and you pipeline a cute thing to take with you to share the journey and drain your balls.

Travel buddies website is an example of this.

I don't see how this is any different/better than simply online gaming bitches in general. If anything it's worse because you can't make plans with them in a few days - you have to keep their attention for weeks/months before they travel/move there.

Hell, I have a hard enough time getting an online bitch to stay on task when she is simply out of town for a few days.

Generally when I run across a profile that says "currently living in X but going to school in Y this fall"/"Moving to Y this summer" I just pass.

It's more like a side hussle, not the main dinner, maybe just desert. I wasn't promoting reverse pipelining. I'm curious if other people notice the rise in women that are pipelining before their trip?

I haven't noticed a rise in it but I've seen it before plenty of times over the years. I think girls have been doing it for a while - there may be a perceived rise simply because girls are traveling more and more these days and more often. Bitches always want to be more "adventurous" and "well-traveled" and love the validation of having a "well stamped passport" yadda yadda yadda. They are sex tourists too really. They love the thrill of going to a new place and fucking a foreign stranger. If you can be that stranger, awesome - though I think it is easier to just fine these travel bunnies at clubs/out and about and just swoop them live rather than trying to keep them engaged for days/weeks/months via text.

I just got pipelined by a Caribbean broad coming to America on vacation, it's pretty hilarious to me, but it's been great so far. She just decided to come to my city on vacation, and hit me up the day before she left and we set up a meeting using WhatsApp. She got a hotel about a mile away, and I picked her up and i've been showing her the town (and my bedroom ceiling). It's like the opposite of "How Stella Got Her Groove Back". I hope she doesn't get too attached when she goes back home next week.

Just our of curiosity....I don't know enough details, but what could happen if she was to get pregnant and she went back to her home country? Is there any way she can get child support out of me from another country? Would I be in the clear on any responsibility like that? As long as she doesn't fly back, become a citizen then knock on my door i'm good i'd think.

I almost forgot how sexy Caribbean girls are, it's been about a year since I got a Jamaican flag, but it makes me want to visit the Bahamas or Virgin Islands or something like that now.

Couch Surfing with a great location in a heavily tourist city and great reviews from hot young girls is the best way I know of to reverse pipeline.

You need great pictures of you, your place, and build great reviews especially with single and pairs of hot girls so other girls will trust you to sleep over.

It gets to the point with reviews where girls can tell what other girls came over for and the reviews leave little innuendos like "he was very surprising", "I had such an unexpectedly great time" and so on. It is like they advertise for you to brag that they got to stay at your place and bang you. It is their bang flag.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (08-16-2016 12:53 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Couch Surfing with a great location in a heavily tourist city and great reviews from hot young girls is the best way I know of to reverse pipeline.

You need great pictures of you, your place, and build great reviews especially with single and pairs of hot girls so other girls will trust you to sleep over.

It gets to the point with reviews where girls can tell what other girls came over for and the reviews leave little innuendos like "he was very surprising", "I had such an unexpectedly great time" and so on. It is like they advertise for you to brag that they got to stay at your place and bang you. It is their bang flag.

Hit it on the nail! When I was living in Berlin around holidays. I got no less than 5 CS request from chicks per day. Many of them said they don't mind sharing a bed and wanted to go sight seeing and "party." I hosted one who friend tagged along unexpectedly and I could tell she was disappointed her friend came because she wanted to fuck. Best part is, you become the controller(in the right area) because you literally have unlimited CS request from chicks. Throw in a nice place and not too bad looking face pics and you have a recipe for a nice stream of pussy.

-CD

Since you're capitalizing it, I presume it's some sort of platform? What is CS

CS is couchsurfing.
And yes, everything mentioned is totally true in Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin etc you'll easily get 5-10 requests a day.
One thing to note, they can leave a review on your profile, and don't expect every girl to want to fuck you, just because she feels comfortable to stay at your place.

Quote: (08-16-2016 12:53 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

How many duds do you get with Coach Surfing? Also, I wonder how the reviews would be if chicks spurned the host and complained about it.

I think it may be easier to do this as the traveler, as opposed to the host.