rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reverse Pipelining

Reverse Pipelining

While traveling I'm sure many of us have found ourselves in a situation where there is a cute girl, but the practicality of escalating the situation beyond a casual exchange of names or emails after a conversation is logistically difficult. I'm talking more along the lines of meeting a girl on a train ride or an airport where both parties have different destinations. What I've done over the past 18 months in these situations is employ the reverse pipeline.

Now before you go and flame me for not using the search function, I feel like this idea has been brought up in passing, but a full conversation has not been devoted to it.

What I mean by reverse pipelining is employing lots of Day Bang strategies while traveling with the expectation that you've attracted the girl enough for her to give you her contact information, likely a Facebook account, Skype account, or an email address. Instead of contacting a girl in a destination you plan on going to, you contact a girl to come to you. Armed with this information you proceed to get off at your train stop, or on your plane with the prospect of contacting this girl in the future.

From there, knowing I live in a high value location(NYC) I'll banter with the girl I met abroad over the internet, eventually getting her comfortable enough to come visit me for a week or two of innocent shopping, sightseeing, and partying.

I've now done this 3 times over the past 18 months with girls I've met while traveling abroad, and have a cute Dutch girl coming to visit me in September. I've had an insatiable Israeli girl I met in an airport, a Basque girl with the cutest accent I met in a coffee shop in Croatia, and a Croatian girl I met on a bus on the Dalmatian Coast. The last 3 times I've done this, I've had a sexy little foreign fox act like my girlfriend for 10 days, and had a real blast showing her NYC and acting like 2 cats in lust.

I've found this to work really well on young girls who have never been to the big city. They get the big city, but they get a ton of unexpected big cock as well. I haven't had to pay for any airfares yet, but wouldn't mind splitting it for a sexy enough girl, as I've found these short girlfriend like experiences to be a blast.

Any other guys experiment with this or a variation of this at all?

Reverse Pipelining

great post. if you have the logistics and live in a high value city its a great idea.

Reverse Pipelining

Living in NYC is like being ripped. It will get and hold a girl's attention if shes green (young, not much life experience, etc.) If she thinks she has a shot of living with you in NYC, and that's one of her life time goals, she'll do handstands until you shatter that dream.

I've found it easier to get friends in general to visit just being in NYC verse a city hours away from their hometowns.

Reverse Pipelining

How much cash do you drop on these girls across 10 days for food, drinks and shopping?

Do you leave them alone in your pad while you're at work? I'm sure you're not taking vacation time to entertain them.

Are you independently wealthy? I don't see regular 9 to 5 guys pulling this off.

Team Nachos

Reverse Pipelining

Quote: (05-30-2012 12:03 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

How much cash do you drop on these girls across 10 days for food, drinks and shopping?

Do you leave them alone in your pad while you're at work? I'm sure you're not taking vacation time to entertain them.

Are you independently wealthy? I don't see regular 9 to 5 guys pulling this off.

You bring up some interesting points, so I'll break it down a bit further.

I do have a job that affords me a good amount of time off, but I have pulled this off without taking time off my normal hours and burning half my bank account.

If I'm working a lot of hours at the time, I'll treat her like a couch surfer who sleeps in my bed. This is not ideal obviously, so I'll always try and arrange a time when I'll have a bit of time off. However, I think you could work a 9-5 and pull this off, albeit running a little short on sleep when she's around.

I've found myself spending less money than I thought, too. Remember, I'm not pulling this move with 27 year old professional women. The girls that are coming are 18-23 and are poor students or grad students. They don't expect dinners at EMP or WD50, or drinks at Death & Co. I'll tailor my appeal of coming to stay with me in a way that suggests that you'll get a real New Yorker's view of NYC, so that means we'll head to Flushing to grab authentic Chinese and Korean food, take the train to Midwood to eat at DiFara's, or grab street meat at 51 and 6th. Girls LOVE these inexpensive "real" NY experiences. To keep her entertained, we'll walk the highline, head to free Friday's at MOMA, have a picnic in Central Park, buy fresh produce at the Union Sq. farmers market on Saturdays, etc. Get creative if you want to keep the costs down and she'll love the authentic NYC you show her. Hell, if she's under 21, we don't even have to drink because I'll just tell her that NYC is very strict with drinking age.

Reverse Pipelining

It seems like the girls you've had come meet you were random encounters who you swapped details with them chatted with online before they eventually come and stay with you, never had it happen quite like that.

However had a Brazilian girl come stay with me who I spent a lot of time with in Saou Paulo and was hooking up with. A Swiss girl I travelled with in South America (but wasn't hooking up with) came to visit me, only she came a weekend too late (mix up) and I was in Thailand. I've got an American chick (she's thin and sexy...and religious!) I met a few years back in BKK coming to stay in the near future because she's working in London right now.

Reverse Pipelining

Outstanding work MaleDefined. When I'm pipelining conventionally, I try to seek out adventurous types you aren't afraid to travel alone. Many women won't. You can tell by the pics they have posted if they've been a few places. About a month ago a Venezuelan chick I was pipelining came through, and I did the tourist thing with her here in NYC. She freely paid for things, but I reached into my pockets also. She travels all over by herself. A German chick I'm pipelining was actually here before I hooked up with her online (she would have been a bang too, but I'll get her at some point in Germany). I ALWAYS use NYC as a selling point to try to get them to visit. A long-time Australian friend is coming through in August, so I'll get an idea of the things she wants to see and make it happen. I'm not working youngsters, so they have money and get hotels, which I like better. Even if you're working, they can occupy themselves because NYC is ideal for walking around.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Reverse Pipelining

How do you deal if she won't put out/on her period/the pussy is just plain wack? How do you kick her out of your crib after the first night without coming across as an asshole? At least with Couch Surfing they typically stay for a night or so.

Reverse Pipelining

Quote: (06-02-2012 02:07 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

How do you deal if she won't put out/on her period/the pussy is just plain wack? How do you kick her out of your crib after the first night without coming across as an asshole? At least with Couch Surfing they typically stay for a night or so.

I suppose I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. It's not like I've invited every girl I've ever met traveling to come visit me. I'll screen out any girls that seem disagreeable to my plans. I run my game as I would with any other girl when building comfort with them over the Internet. Besides, I feel like this is every girl's fantasy. Meet a guy on a train ride, get invited to NYC, and become swept up in the moment.