rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bachelor Apartment Needs

Bachelor Apartment Needs

This will be a useful list, especially for young guys. Off the top of my head:

Cleaning supplies (towels, sinks, and mirrors must be clean),
alcohol (or maybe weed?),
condoms and lube,
plenty of towels (women need a lot),
music (e.g., Pandora or Itunes),
scented candles,
fresh flowers,
coffee,
toiletries (e.g., spare toothbrush).

What did I forget?

Bachelor Apartment Needs

A nice rug is a must

Bachelor Apartment Needs

champagne bucket, chocolate, bathrobe, wine glasses.......

Bachelor Apartment Needs

we already have a threads on this so check that out also:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2628.ht
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3246.h...light=home
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3844.h...ing+switch

I would add:

-dimming switches

-If I planned on having house parties I might put blue Christmas lights above the balcony (if there is one) or around the living room ceiling, so I could just turn off all other lights and have that to set the mood if people wanna dance or if I had a girl in the living room with me. It seems more like something people do in our right out of college, so I wanted to appear more mature I wouldn't do that but there's something about blue light that I theorize puts people in the mood...

-lots of ice in the fridge

-call me romantic, but a cheap scented candle: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003TS1...379D7Z7V5B

-a nice bookshelf with some fine literature or maybe a science or math textbook that looks intimidating, so you look smart (better if it's opened up to a page).

-Very comfy mattress: I have a kingsdown, I highly recommend it.

Bachelor Apartment Needs

a couch (to fuck on)
a bearskin rug (to fuck on)
a shower (to fuck in)
a camcorder (to tape yourself fucking)
a portable abortion clinic (just kidding)
a tv/laptop (to watch netflix, get warm with her)
a nice liquor/wine selection
dimming lights
some nicely framed posters (showing your unique tastes)
an espresso machine (means you're serious)

but in reality, you don't really need much to get fuckin'
case in point, look at Roosh's video of his room in his dad's basement. He had a mattress on the ground, and I think that's it.

Bachelor Apartment Needs

Quote: (07-25-2011 11:47 AM)kimleebj Wrote:  

This will be a useful list, especially for young guys. Off the top of my head:

Cleaning supplies (towels, sinks, and mirrors must be clean),
alcohol (or maybe weed?),
condoms and lube,
plenty of towels (women need a lot),
music (e.g., Pandora or Itunes),
scented candles,
fresh flowers,
coffee,
toiletries (e.g., spare toothbrush).

What did I forget?

I think you pretty much covered it. I second younggunner's recommendation of lights on dimmer switches. VERY important. Nothing like bright, harsh lights to kill the mood. You can turn any incandescent lamp into a dimmer. Any hardware store like Home Depot sells dimmer plugs for cheap. Plus they save you on electricity costs.

And always have a bottle of fizzy cooling in the fridge.

If you've done quite a bit of traveling, I'd print out all of your most intriguing photos and get a nice photo album book and have that within easy reach of the couch. Don't show them on a phone or your laptop. There's something nicer about having them in prints to thumb through. Then when you guys are sitting drinking, you can show her the photos of your caravan across the Sahara with Touregs or riding atop a giant land tortoise in the Galapagos Islands.

Beyond that, I don't think your pad has to look like it's out of a West Elm catalog or anything. I've found that girls have such a low opinion of guys when it comes to cleanliness and decor that you have already surpassed their expectations as long as your place is clean and they aren't afraid to use your bathroom.

Bachelor Apartment Needs

I would like to point out that tempur-pedic mattresses, or the tempur-pedic mattress cushions, are anti-sex. They don't spring back, so it's really difficult to get your sexytime on when you keep plowing into a mattress that wants to suck you in.

Bachelor Apartment Needs

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3844.h...helor+pads

You don't really need to much

Bachelor Apartment Needs

There's a basic list and a nice-to-have list. The guys above have pretty much covered the former.

Some nice-to-haves:

-A decent-sized LCD TV on which you can run music videos or visualizers to create an ambient, club-like mood; to "watch movies" at home in a semi-theatrical experience
-Interesting, random, interactive props that DHV (e.g., a musical instrument, Russian nesting dolls, African fertility mask etc.)
-Cool, framed art (not just posters taped to the wall)
-Non-Ikea, modular-ass furniture (even if it's second-hand store stuff, it still beats the particle-board route; you'd be surprised how affordable an "antique" can be, and how much of a different it can make)
-Decent cookware and flatware (to "make meals" for your prospects; a.k.a. get them to your place)
-A decent little coffee table that you can spread interesting magazines or books on and stash an extra supply of condoms
-A sturdy bookcase with cool books and random shit on it
-A series of cool playlists for every type of girl, mood you want to service

To be continued.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Bachelor Apartment Needs

Quote: (07-25-2011 03:28 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

I would like to point out that tempur-pedic mattresses, or the tempur-pedic mattress cushions, are anti-sex. They don't spring back, so it's really difficult to get your sexytime on when you keep plowing into a mattress that wants to suck you in.

No wonder the chicks are doing jumping-jacks in the tempur-pedic ads while their guys look all sedate and whipped.

I aspire to have a hole in my mattress like Roosh did. It'll take work, but I will look upon it with pride. It will be my life's work.

Bachelor Apartment Needs

I've got a king-size tempur-pedic bed. I can agree that it's not the best for sex, but it's not that bad. Still... the queen-size futon is better. Couch ain't bad either.

Bachelor Apartment Needs

A full spice rack for her to cook you meals with

An extremely plush couch that will make her never want to get up

extra shower cap and lots of lotion (for black girls)

Bachelor Apartment Needs

IBM 486

Bishes love playing with my old school game collection.

Somebody get it in writing, quick!

Bachelor Apartment Needs

Bachelor Apartment Needs

"A full spice rack for her to cook you meals with"

A more G move is to ditch the sawdust and use fresh herbs.

Always go fresh.

Bachelor Apartment Needs

Quote: (07-27-2011 01:40 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Always go fresh.

Nice addition, G. I try to always keep a fresh bunch of a versatile herb on hand. I've tried growing, but that never seems to work out. Dill weed or basil goes well on nearly everything. Cilantro or chives aren't bad either.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Bachelor Apartment Needs

Tuth -

Glad you liked it.

Here is one straight out The G Manifesto Playbook:

Walk down to the little Italian market down the street and grab some fresh basil and fresh mozzarella (go imported).

Get some heirloom tomatoes from farmers market.

Have fly girl come over.

Whip up a quick Caprese Salad, with a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil and some sea salt. (Balsamic optional).

Make sure the plate has good presentation.

Pop a bottle of Vino and swoop.

Simple, fresh ingredients, light and swoop compatible.

Will impress even snobby, high end, foodie girls.

Takes a few minutes and makes you look like The G.

Bachelor Apartment Needs

Quote: (07-27-2011 01:40 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Always go fresh.

Agreed

Bachelor Apartment Needs

Dang and she'll get real buzzed off the vino without anything heavy to take off the edge.

Bachelor Apartment Needs

I haven't ever used scented candles, but glade plugins have always gotten good reviews for me. I like to keep them stocked.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Bachelor Apartment Needs

shovel and lime....

Bachelor Apartment Needs

Hey, where are the toppings/ice cream/chantili? Very useful.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Bachelor Apartment Needs

Actually, many women do seem to find the ability to whip together a nice fresh herb salad or other gourmet dish as if it were nothing pretty intriguing. Same with homemade ice cream with unusual flavors (vanilla cardamom, spiced tea, whatever). You don't want to come across as a homemaker, but if you project confidence and self-sufficiency and the ability to go a few steps beyond reheating TV dinners, that can take you a pretty long way with some ladies.

Bachelor Apartment Needs

Quote: (07-28-2011 08:23 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Hey, where are the toppings/ice cream/chantili? Very useful.

I find this kind of stuff too heavy.

If we're talking deserts I'll do strawberries and cream or something else fruit based.

I keep some frozen raspberries in the freezer to whip up raspberry sorbet. Takes 15 minutes and is delicious. http://uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/511706 -- fresh mint goes well with it. You can do it without an ice cream maker too.

Variations can be done with different frozen berries and fruits. Add booze for an extra kick.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Bachelor Apartment Needs

I think the use of ice cream/chantilly that Mrs. Chocolate had in mind does not usually require large amounts.
I personally like having high (i.e. not flat) cushions/pillows to play with ... but I agree that they might not look very 'manly'....