rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Assume all women want your dick. Your thoughts are instructions for your future self

Assume all women want your dick. Your thoughts are instructions for your future self

I found this top post on TRP, I enjoyed it very much:

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comme...your_dick/

"Your thoughts are instructions for your future self on what to become

A while back, I read a post on here that mentioned briefly that you should adopt the aforementioned mindset.

I think it was Vonnegut who wrote a story about a society of people who practice a religion that they know to be false. They continue to practice it, not because it espouses objective truth, but because the act of believing in and practicing the religion produces tangible benefits in their lives.

You can take that utilitarian approach to thought and belief in any area of your life. Totalitarian regimes have demonstrated that if you subject people to a message over and over again, they tend to eventually buy into it, even if they are initially skeptical.

So brainwash yourself into believing that you are a badass and everyone wants to taste your penis. Because this kind of belief has a subconscious effect on the way you hold yourself, it can actually become a self-fulfilling prophecy, increasing attraction where there may otherwise not be much.

I told this to a friend of mine and he was apprehensive, as he was worried about becoming "full of himself". Relatively few of us are actually at risk of becoming narcissists if you aren't already. On the other hand, the world already has plenty of miserable underachievers with low self-esteem. Those people tend to be much more detrimental to everyone's lives, including their own, than folks with a healthy self-image.

So next time you get done working out, go ahead and pose in the mirror. You fucking sexy beast.
"

When it comes to positive affirmations and 'self brainwashing', tread lightly. Your brain isn't so easily fooled because of cognitive dissonance.

There's far too much 'positive thinking' and change your thoughts change your mind and self help shit out there that needs some balanced viewpoints.

This article from Psychology Today.

Quote:Quote:

Do Self-Affirmations Work? A Revisit
"People under high stress can foster better problem-solving simply by taking a moment beforehand to think about something that is important to them," Creswell said. "It's an easy-to-use and portable strategy you can roll out before you enter that high pressure performance situation."

New research published in Psychological Science, a journal of the Association for Psychological Science, explores the neurophysiological reactions that could explain how self-affirmation helps us deal with threats to our self-integrity.

"Although we know that self-affirmation reduces threat and improves performance, we know very little about why this happens. And we know almost nothing about the neural correlates of this effect," says lead researcher Lisa Legault of Clarkson University.
There are other researchers who question the validity and utility of self-affirmations. Canadian researcher, Dr. Joanne Wood at the University of Waterloo and her colleagues at the University of New Brunswick who have recently published their research in the Journal of Psychological Science, concluded "repeating positive self-statements may benefit certain people, such as individuals with high self-esteem, but backfire for the very people who need them the most."

The researchers asked people with and low self-esteem to say "I am a lovable person." They then measured the participants' moods and their feelings about themselves. The low-esteem group felt worse afterwards compared with others who did not. However, people with high self-esteem felt better after repeating the positive affirmation--but only slightly. The psychologists then asked the participants to list negative and positive thoughts about themselves. They found, paradoxically, those with low self-esteem were in a better mood when they were allowed to have negative thoughts than when they were asked to focus exclusively on affirmative thoughts.

The researchers suggest that, like overly positive praise, unreasonably positive self-statements, such as "I accept myself completely" can provoke contradictory thoughts in individuals in individuals with low self-esteem. When positive self-statements strongly conflict with self-perception, the researchers argue, there is not mere resistance but a reinforcing of self-perception. People who view themselves as unlovable, for example, find that saying that when they don’t really believe it, strengthens their own negative view rather than reversing it.

These findings were supported by previous research published in 1994 in the Journal of Social Psychology, showing that when people get feedback that they believe is overly positive, they actually feel worse, not better.

The last line of your post is great though. When you're done working out, feel good and be proud of working out. Stand in front of the mirror. That's far different than trying to feel better whilst sitting on the couch doing nothing.

"a society of people who practice a religion that they know to be false"
Note 'practice'. They aren't just thinking thoughts. They're doing things. Actions are habitually reinforcing.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (06-13-2016 10:06 AM)heavy Wrote:  

When it comes to positive affirmations and 'self brainwashing', tread lightly. Your brain isn't so easily fooled because of cognitive dissonance.

[Image: Inception-Meme-Template.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

I see it more as "assume that sex will happen, and sex naturally just "happens""

I think it's definitely a good idea to just assume the attraction from the get-go and escalate until you hit a ceiling. Better to let her stop you and slow down rather than ask permission every step of the way.

Quote: (06-13-2016 09:41 AM)seniol Wrote:  

So brainwash yourself into believing that you are a badass and everyone wants to taste your penis. Because this kind of belief has a subconscious effect on the way you hold yourself, it can actually become a self-fulfilling prophecy, increasing attraction where there may otherwise not be much.

...So next time you get done working out, go ahead and pose in the mirror. You fucking sexy beast.
"

I had a friend who was really good at this.

My best guess is that he had a body fat percentage of over 35 but never bothered to get in shape because he was "so strong" and his heady masculinity (manifest as body odour) was enough to get women in the sack. Thereafter he claimed that his muscular physique, somewhat shrouded as it was, coupled with his semem's addictive qualities caused women to obsess over him.

Whenever we got out of the house I got the sense that he was a terminal cock-blocker who never seemed to get any attention from women. Of course, I was mistaken. As a good friend and room-mate he was only ever trying to save me the embarrassment of having the girls I brought home later throw themselves at the alpha-male of the house. It would have made for a bad scene, y'know?

Conversely it seemed that I was a terrible wingman because whenever he went out alone he would inevitably come back with stories about women throwing themselves at him bodily.

And all that was achieved by an unshakeable belief that he was God's gift to women, coupled of course with his unsurpassed genetics.

Last I heard he'd shacked up for an LTR with an asian 3. Some say she was fishing for citizenship. Implausible, really. Likely she was a 10 wearing a fatty-boom-boom skin suit so that his lame, inferior friends would stop hitting on her. After all, she'd scored the greatest man in the history of the planet.

I think I have a picture of him somewhere. Hold on...

Ah, here it is.

[Image: 41d5ba398eefa7307a28c1d1565a57fc.jpg]

Having to compete with him really shattered my self confidence. I'm only just now, years later, starting to recover.

p.s. This is my long-winded way of saying "don't believe your own press". The work you do gets you to the interview. The confidence gets you over the line. Confidence is not a substitute for work.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

The overwhelming majority of women don't give a fuck that you exist. Trying to "brainwash" yourself otherwise will probably just make it harder for you to screen for the ones who are legitimately interested in your "type", and you'll end up wasting a ton of time on dead-end leads.

having a positive mental view is important but i see alot of guys out there with the gods gift to women viewpoint and have no other pursuits in life besides chasing woman.
personally the ability to see opportunities , the will to act on these opportunities helps foster a spirit of confidence. true confidence not the tony robbins kinds... FYI that post above with the photo KILLED me lol

I recommend the book "Psycho-Cybernetics" by Dr Maxwell Maltz to get an idea of how affirmations and visualisation actually work. The problem with many scientific studies and opinions from publications like Psychology Today is that the researchers are skeptical before they begin, so they don't bother approaching the self-improvement trials with any nuance or customisation. Anyone who has gone through the process has already addressed objections like "your subconscious will reject overly rosy affirmations"; getting past this is a fundamental.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Also a good book I read several times is "Sperm Wars: Infidelity, Sexual Conflict, and Other Bedroom Battles "

Quote: (06-17-2016 06:28 AM)j.archer Wrote:  

having a positive mental view is important but i see alot of guys out there with the gods gift to women viewpoint and have no other pursuits in life besides chasing woman.

personally the ability to see opportunities , the will to act on these opportunities helps foster a spirit of confidence. true confidence not the tony robbins kinds

Taking on the business opportunities that arise and on self-improvement
it is absolutely important, I agree

60yearsofchallange writes about the same mindset in one of his ebooks - "Simply start sex". Highly recommended, entire ebook series is great. One of the best pickup content I have read in a while.

Here is link:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing

^ That was a pretty good read

Self delusional confidence can get you far. Although as you get to higher levels in life people with the same level of confidence backed by a concrete reality will be calling you out and turning their back on you joining their higher circles.

Those people can be male friends, business partners, social venue owners & higher ups. I will say usually crazy and slutty better looking girls can fall for false bravado pretty easily - you will find success their, yet also accidental pregnancies and STDs.

I always hear the tale of the guy that has a beer belly, gap toothed, full of self confidence, yet has a younger 8 chick that treats him like a god, yet have never seen anything close in person.

In fact the guys with outspoken self confidence that do it with such vigor often times do not match what they look like or what their lifestyle actual is and it is a complete inverse.

The real bottom line is you see the girls these guys wife up and then you know the exact truth.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (07-12-2016 06:17 AM)ginatingles Wrote:  

60yearsofchallange writes about the same mindset in one of his ebooks - "Simply start sex". Highly recommended, entire ebook series is great. One of the best pickup content I have read in a while.

Here is link:

http://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B...sp=sharing

Can you make a selection of the best parts, or a TL;DR ?

Does that book (I just read nearly all of the ebooks) diminish pair bonding?

He basically says (and he's right about most) that you ultimately can't "beat" women and that they will never truly love you (only your mom will).

His theory must be that he assumes all women have had a high number of sex partners.

Otherwise, I wonder would he suggest that marrying a virgin with the same values and tradition wouldn't last? If so, why have I seen that happen (though admittedly now it's less and less because virgins, values and tradition are mostly gone)?

Don't a lot of you know married people who were faithful to one another for their marriages that weren't beta bitches; that is they had strong marriages? Of course as you age you get sick of others people's shit and you aren't as good looking anymore, so sex becomes less frequent ...

Quote: (07-14-2016 02:32 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

He basically says (and he's right about most) that you ultimately can't "beat" women and that they will never truly love you (only your mom will).

It's a harsh truth.

Men love women. Women love children. Children love pets.

Not the other way around

Quote: (06-17-2016 12:34 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

The overwhelming majority of women don't give a fuck that you exist. Trying to "brainwash" yourself otherwise will probably just make it harder for you to screen for the ones who are legitimately interested in your "type", and you'll end up wasting a ton of time on dead-end leads.

Couldn't agree more. It's like being a salesman. You screen out the timewasters and focus only on those interested in your product, who have the money, and who are ready to make a buying decision.

The reality is you can have a great product (or be a great guy) and many women are looking for something else.

so what. at any moment, there are at least 1-2 million young girls 18 - 25 years old
who are down to fuck and looking for a cock, all at a distance
of less than 20 kilometers from you

you are between those 3%-5% alpha men that actually these girls are desperately looking for

The presence of mind to project subconciously that you are God's gift to women is a, if not the most powerful aphodisiac.
Only problem is you still have to look and be fuckable.

I would say working out has definitely longterm results [Image: smile.gif]