rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This vid proves to never aks women for dating advice

Hey^^

Really wanna share this one, but warning: there is zero content involved other than another evidence how little self-aware women are.

Did find this vid, after have been watching one of the hilarious 'fun-vids of bro science and in hindsight i would have been glad if i would have not given this time into my curiositiy and would have saved my time - on the other hand it really shows once again how little women know about themselves and of course also the toxic western (sooner or later worldwide) female psych...

Dunno, but just in case someone is interested, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GadXZF-fcBs

Regards,
Highlander

WB

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

She basically says men should compliment her, in a typical nice guy routine.

She didn't bang those guys though, of course.

Further she says-

"Be perceptive. If I have headphones on, or if I'm looking at my phone, don't talk to me"

[Image: laugh3.gif]

So, be a "nice guy", and also don't approach if she's got her phone out.

Yeah, good luck.

Americans are dreamers too

Public Notice: You can do anything you want as long as you stimulate attraction.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Yeah, what's up with her being an ass about being picked up? Deep down she loves it.

Girls aren't incentivized to give honest dating advice. Their goal is to screen for guys who actually have X,Y,Z desirable qualities, not tell everyone how to mimic X,Y,Z desirable qualities.

It's like an interviewer telling you exactly what he looks for in an interview. Won't happen, because it makes it easier to fake.

Her advice is actually quite good. It keeps the chumps in check, feeling like they "shouldn't" try their luck and disturb her. Or they should just give nice validating compliments.

Despite her looks I couldn't finish the video. Too much of a cunt.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I think girls with phones can be good targets actually. It's not like they're texting the declaration of independence. And they're sometimes even standing still or sitting rather than walking, which can be a more difficult approach.

Any time I motion for a girl to pull her headphones off, more often than not they do so. I do make sure they aren't talking to anyone, though. Don't see the point in interrupting someone's convo.

Quote: (06-11-2016 02:52 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

She basically says men should compliment her, in a typical nice guy routine.

She didn't bang those guys though, of course.

Further she says-

"Be perceptive. If I have headphones on, or if I'm looking at my phone, don't talk to me"

[Image: laugh3.gif]

So, be a "nice guy", and also don't approach if she's got her phone out.

Yeah, good luck.

Haha, best part imo still was when she said, no I am sorry - I mean, when she heavily emphasized on that she is NOT into Betas, but into Alphas...
At least there, indeed I had a laugh.
But its also kinda crazy and almost unreal how absolutely little self-aware women have, even those who claim they have a clue.

Quote: (06-11-2016 07:05 AM)RichieP Wrote:  

Girls aren't incentivized to give honest dating advice. Their goal is to screen for guys who actually have X,Y,Z desirable qualities, not tell everyone how to mimic X,Y,Z desirable qualities.

It's like an interviewer telling you exactly what he looks for in an interview. Won't happen, because it makes it easier to fake.

Her advice is actually quite good. It keeps the chumps in check, feeling like they "shouldn't" try their luck and disturb her. Or they should just give nice validating compliments.

I know what you want to get on but in 95%+ of all cases, I really do not think that this is what is going on.
It is not that they hide information for deception-value -> no, really forget it:
It is that they really believe themselves in what they are saying - they just think that they are really wired like they think they are.

But I agree though that her advice serves her gynocentric preferences and those of most women - maybe there is something unconscious going on (regards to evolution psychology).
Maybe it was in ancient small homosapien-groups not very beneficial to get all the time seriously hit on , at times where raping was as far as I know pretty standard male behavior (back in the stone age).
But soft attention and validation likely was still good in terms of getting more of the interest of higher-ranked men within a small group.

WB ARAMA (and run a mile afterward)

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

?
Im not so familar in chat-slang -? WB means ''welcome back'' due to google?
ARAMA - could not find...

Did not really get your postxD

Quote: (06-11-2016 10:23 AM)Highlander Wrote:  

?
Im not so familar in chat-slang -? WB means ''welcome back'' due to google?
ARAMA - could not find...

Did not really get your postxD

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

I can't stand these female YouTube "celebs" who've been popping out of the woodwork lately. None of them have anything interesting to say and the only reason they even exist is because of thirsty nerds. It's also amusing to see that they're delusional enough to believe their opinions matter.

-Non-stop pathetic attempts @ humor - check
- Threatening violence by "punching him in the face" & "throwing a weight at him" - check
- Calling a man "bro" - instant boner killer
- Negative femininity - Check

I've banged girls like her before. Hardcore negs that cut below the skin followed by a nice gesture is the only way to bag 'em. Only worth a quick hate fuck though.

"My friend like bears, and he didn't have one... sorry Bro"... and just like that you're disqualified! I've listened to so much Patrice O'neal that when I heard that I played in my head, in his own voice tone, his famous: Sometimes, women make me sick! I wouldn't disqualify you if you didn't know how to read, yet you disqualify me because of some inconsequential shit? Horseshit!!!

Quote: (06-11-2016 12:30 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

"My friend like bears, and he didn't have one... sorry Bro"...

If only I knew this before I got into game. I've got to invest in some real estate up in the mountains and gain more survival experience. Once I have figured out the secrets to taming the wild grizzly bear, I can begin the process of domesticating them. They will become more loyal to me than the average golden retriever to his middle-aged master. From there, it's as easy as taking pictures on my phone and saving them for ripe opportunities. There are a pool of women who always go for extremely muscular men, so it's no surprise there are also women who cannot control their lust for a man with bears.

This will take my game to a whole new level.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

You should look up Zebra guy who made a thread couple years back. Bitches love Zebras.

I'm a bit puzzled by the fact that, with the exception of one poster on this thread, nobody has commented on the fact that this woman is an utter cunt in terms of her personality and somebody that I couldn't possibly bear to be around for 5 seconds, let alone hate fuck.

Just a quick question: Are most American women of her age generally as entitled and obnoxious as the one featured in this video?

I haven't been stateside really in about 4 years, and am starting to think that that is in fact the case.

Quote: (06-12-2016 05:31 AM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

I'm a bit puzzled by the fact that, with the exception of one poster on this thread, nobody has commented on the fact that this woman is an utter cunt in terms of her personality and somebody that I couldn't possibly bear to be around for 5 seconds, let alone hate fuck.

Just a quick question: Are most American women of her age generally as entitled and obnoxious as the one featured in this video?

Hardly no one has pointed it out because in this case it is so obvious that there was no need for it.
I mean, in this case there was no subtle toxic thing going on , but the opposite around - more clear it cannot be, that this is a total lowest value woman in at least many many contexts.

Quote: (06-12-2016 11:03 AM)Highlander Wrote:  

Hardly no one has pointed it out because in this case it is so obvious that there was no need for it.
I mean, in this case there was no subtle toxic thing going on , but the opposite around - more clear it cannot be, that this is a total lowest value woman in at least many many contexts.

Well, there was another possibility which I had in mind when I wrote that and it was this: That you players in the States have simply got used to the "woman" featured in this video as representative of the norm, hence the relative silence on her toxic personality traits.

Although the average UK woman isn't quite in the same league of obnoxiousness as this haughty and patronizing beast, they're not that far behind and are clearly headed in the same direction of travel.

Quote: (06-12-2016 11:08 AM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (06-12-2016 11:03 AM)Highlander Wrote:  

Well, there was another possibility which I had in mind when I wrote that and it was this: That you players in the States have simply got used to the "woman" featured in this video as representative of the norm, hence the relative silence on her toxic personality traits.

Although the average UK woman isn't quite in the same league of obnoxiousness as this haughty and patronizing beast, they're not that far behind and are clearly headed in the same direction of travel.

Just a matter of time in my opinion... there is nothing which can stop this development anymore and people who disagree are needing a reality check.
This does not mean that you cant still enjoy many attributes on women and love it to spend fun-times with them, but you just need to be aware of gynocentric world we are living and also anticipate future development, so that you know the game and its rules and can play fair, but hard and tough back xD

Best advice for picking up women in the gym: don't. The gym is where you make gains and work on your physique, and best to do so without distractions. Plus all it takes is one complaint by some histrionic bird to get you kicked out of your gym, do you really wanna being barred from the place where you improve your health and physique over a skirt? Pick up dames on the street, coffee shop, Whole Foods, etc., anywhere but the gym or work.

When females give dating advice, it's what their logical mind wants. But we all know that their logical mind doesn't dictate their actions - a wet pussy overrides logic every single day of the week.

Quote: (06-12-2016 11:08 AM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

I did experience this the first time watching the video. I assumed it was normal behavior and did not think to question it. When people here were pointing out that she was acting with an awful attitude, I had to rewatch the video and pay closer attention. I think I need to travel outside the U.S. so I can have new experiences to compare to American women.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||