rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'I feel sexy and sensuous': Woman ditches razors and grows beard

You can not make this shit up guys.

Oregon woman grows beard, says it makes her feel more beautiful and feminine

Quote:Quote:

A woman with excess facial hair has ditched her razors and grown a full beard – and claims she has never felt so sexy and feminine.
Rose Geil, 39, first noticed her excess hair sprouting when she was just 13 years old and started shaving immediately.
The teenager, from Oregon, soon realised that she would have to shave every day in order to keep her stubble at bay - a ritual that she kept up for more than 20 years.

But after years of shaving, plucking and expensive laser removal procedures, Rose has now decided to accept her 'whiskers' – and couldn’t be happier.
She said: ‘Growing my beard has made me more confident. I feel pretty with my beard, and I never felt pretty before. It feels amazing being me.’
Rose first noticed hairs sprout in her sideburns when she reached puberty. Soon, hairs began appearing on her chin, upper lip and cheeks - and Rose would have to wake at the crack of dawn to remove the evidence.

Her condition took a toll on her confidence and her social life; Rose refused to attend sleepovers, as she would wake up with stubble on her face.
She said: ‘I was a little bit of an outcast at my school, I didn’t fit in, I didn’t wear the right clothes and makeup. My friends did not know, I hid it very well. It was exhausting trying to keep it hidden.

‘I didn’t realise the emotional impact until I was older. I just thought it was regular teen angst when I was young.’
While she tried to hide it from her friends and family eventually Rose’s mother caught sight of her stubble one Saturday morning when she had forgotten to shave. But instead of getting the support she wanted, Rose’s family decided not to discuss it.
Rose said: ‘I don’t think my parents knew how to support me when they found out about my shaving.
‘My mum and I had a brief conversation about needing to stop shaving, but of course I knew by then that I couldn’t. I knew I would never be able to stop.
‘My mum was supportive enough and took me to see a doctor and I was placed on birth control pills and other medication but it wasn’t really effective.’

While she hasn’t been officially diagnosed, Rose believes her hairiness is due to a combination of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and genetics.
Throughout her teenage years and twenties, Rose was so ashamed of her hair that she wore long sleeves and high turtlenecks to hide the fuzz on her chest and arms.
Expensive laser hair removal procedures were ineffective – and painful. And in order to have relationships with men, Rose had to overcome the hurdle of showing her body hair to her partners.
She said: ‘Revealing my body hair in any relationship was of course very scary and difficult and I was lucky enough and had some understanding partners in my early twenties.
‘It was more of an issue for me just being self conscious and worrying about revealing myself and facing rejection.’

But while her partners, friends and family were accepting of her fuzziness, Rose soon realised her biggest enemy was herself.
Every day, she would dread having to shave her body hair and there were periods where she refused to leave the house.
But finally, eight months ago, Rose ditched the razors for good. She explained: ‘I was emotionally drained from trying to hide my beard every day and feeling like I was failing miserably.
‘Growing my beard was an incredible experience. It was very difficult, daily emotionally and physically in the beginning because it was very uncomfortable, itchy and crawly. I had to fight the urge to shave.’

But within six weeks, Rose was sporting a full beard and had grown to love it. She said: ‘All of my friends and family are incredibly supportive - they really had no idea how much I struggled and how much it was affecting me.
‘People on the street do look at me and do a double take, but their reactions are either positive or neutral.
‘I have had people approach me in public and wanted to meet me and shake my hand and tell me I'm brave and courageous and even an inspiration.’
But the strongest reaction has been online, where Rose’s Instagram account has attracted hundreds of admirers.

Rose said: ‘Some of them get a little carried away, marriage proposals, offering plane tickets to come visit, inappropriate pictures you name it.’
And Rose has even had requests to sell her pictures – which she hasn’t ruled out. She added: ‘I have no shame with my body, I appreciate my decorations and it feels nice to make people feel good.’
Since binning her razors, Rose has not looked back, and would not dream of shaving her beard off.
She even claims she feels more feminine with her body hair, shunning turtlenecks for skirts and low-cut tops to show off her hairy cleavage.
She said: ‘I definitely feel womanly, sexy and sensuous. I feel more feminine and it has very little to do with my appearance; it comes from my attitude and giving myself the freedom to be who I am.
‘I’ve finally accepted the real me.’

Picture of the beauty.

[Image: 350E0E5700000578-3631616-image-a-28_1465402461246.jpg]

Not all men can grow a beard that good. Nice!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

What i am more worried about is that some men are offering her plane tickets to meet her and marriage proposals, we are all doomed.

Obviously the whole " I feel more feminine, more sensuous, more confident, more blah blah blah" is just rationalization so she doesn't slit her wrists, but I feel for her because she obviously is suffering from some kind of hormonal imbalance/genetic disease and she can't really help it, it can't be easy for a woman to go through life with this condition. Sucks to be a genetic dead end but nature doesn't care.

America has officially turned into a circus sideshow.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Then I guess I should get breast implants to feel more "masculine".

*This just in*

Women will grow beards over staying in shape due to the sheer simplicity in doing one over the other.

Quote: (06-09-2016 01:33 PM)leanmeansexmachine Wrote:  

What i am more worried about is that some men are offering her plane tickets to meet her and marriage proposals, we are all doomed.

not so, I would assume this is one of the suitors.

[Image: sasquatch-w-computer.jpg]

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Can't honestly tell if that's a beard or just what's left of the last carpet she munched.

It's just a genetic issue/syndrome issue period, she's a one off.

You aren't going to see females lining up to grow beards to feel pretty. Although there are some men out there with beards who act like females [Image: lol.gif]

Weird story yes, but a non issue.

We already know the west "accepts" the odd ones and tells them to embrace themselves.

She's perpetuating it, she feels "free" when most of society will do a double take.

I doubt she's getting marriage proposals and dick pics like she claims to of have, that's her hamster spinning saying guys still want her.

There's only so much you can do when you constantly grow hair, I mean shit, even if she WAS in shape, we'd still see her as a freak because she's got 5'oclock shadow.

Just goes to show you, 'women' like this in America can pull things like this off and still get men, even get them to offer plane tickets and ask her for marriage. I used to look at America like many do, land of opportunity, but i will take having less money in Eastern Europe with feminine women over alot of money and monsters like this.

Now, see, if a woman like this wanted to self identify with a man I say have at it. That's a decent beard, better than half the beards in Portland, and I think she might have a legitimate claim to some male dna.

She probably has a terrible case of Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. It makes women androgen dominant and has a lot of side-effects like excess body hair growth and weight gain. It can be controlled, to a degree. She should be seeking a doctor for help, not affirming her health condition by doing nothing. Media whoring doesn't count.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Does "she" also have a dick? Even without the beard "she" would still look like a guy.

Damn, if it weren't for the article I'd have guessed that it was a standard Reddit cuck!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

There's only so much you can do when you constantly grow hair, I mean shit, even if she WAS in shape, we'd still see her as a freak because she's got 5'oclock shadow.

I would imagine she could get insurance for layering, being a genetic condition and it would greatly improve quality of life. Even so, if she had a desire to be more visually appealing she would have tried.

Quote: (06-09-2016 02:29 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

I would imagine she could get insurance for layering, being a genetic condition and it would greatly improve quality of life. Even so, if she had a desire to be more visually appealing she would have tried.

She probably finally snapped and said fuck it, I'll rock what I got.

Being obese doesn't help either.

I'd imagine she was tormented and teased when she was younger as well. Who knows what she went through.

To me this is a non story and a shoulder shrug.

Quote: (06-09-2016 01:33 PM)leanmeansexmachine Wrote:  

No need to be a doomsayer, I have no doubt in my mind that these men are just pitcher gays who want to fuck a pussy whilst seeing the face of a man.

"Keep your shirt on honey".

[Image: luciano4.jpg]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

That's a dude.

...Right?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Crazy shit? Florida.

Bearded women? Oregon.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (06-09-2016 01:27 PM)leanmeansexmachine Wrote:  

Conchita Wurst: The post-Salad Days.

But seriously, what's in the water/food over there?

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Why do these weirdos always gotta throw in this:

"My family and friends are totally supportive". That just always makes me laugh.

Aloha!

Some women realise they can never compete with the 8/9/10 babes... so withdraw completely and go to the opposite extreme.