rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Beach Report

The Beach Report

So I just got through with my 2nd approach session on the beach. I was thinking about writing after my first attempt but figured I wouldn't have enough material in my mind to sift through. My first attempt was during a weekday and I only got 2 approaches in. Today however was beautiful and the beach was packed. Plenty of action.

For those that don't know, I almost exclusively approach during the day. I started in retail environments, started street approaches recently, and am now getting into the beach arena. I am excited to inform the community that the beach has been the best venue so far. This isn't to say I was any more successful on the beach but the atmosphere is a lot more comfortable and the skin exposure is not only motivating but offers a lot of good insight into what you'll be "earning".

The beach is particularly good for several reasons. First, it's a casual atmosphere where people go to have fun. There are a lot of friends and families just hanging out and you don't feel as if you are intruding on anybody's space when you make small-talk. Wandering around to "check out the scenery" does not appear unusual and there's no need to "pick a good spot" or worry about "standing out". In no other arena can someone plop down anywhere and feel comfortable and look natural. Sitting down next to and talking to strangers is common and the potential for fun activities is broad. Lastly, beach game is great because it's great to be at the beach! If there's no one to approach, just sit back and take in the sun and scenery. Work on that tan.

Oh, by the way, it's FREE.

You just can't lose on the beach. It's now my preferred choice of venue and I'll be making attempts at it any day I get the chance. I envy the guys who live in consistently warm areas.

Some notes I gathered while on the field:

-Approaching hot women is easy. Every young girl has her fat, barely-clad bottom in the air. Tits galore. Your dick won't let you stop approaching. Wearing sunglasses naturally helps to aid in masking any quick peaks you take at a girl's parts while talking to her. Very helpful.

-College girls are still impossible to approach alone. They are often in large numbers and consistently cockblock. I'd need a wingman (or several) to pull this off. I had one teenage girl in my clutches and her two friends made every attempt to make things awkward. When rolling solo it is best to approach lone girls or girls in pairs. "Three's a crowd", I say.

-If a girl has a boyfriend in the area it's usually pretty easy to tell. Her beach setup usually gives the indication.

-Encountering the boyfriend is usually not a big deal as it is ambiguous whether you are hitting on a girl or just starting some neighborly chit-chat. The lack of excessive alcohol intake makes the atmosphere very friendly and drama-free.

-Girls who are reading or using cellphones are not open to being approached. They brought distractions and intend to stick with them. Girls with cellphones at the beach seem particularly stupid and unapproachable. Some even lay out celebrity magazines. Conversations are impossible, jokes go over their heads. Do not approach.

-Scanning the beach is naturally fun and finding a reason to stop in front of a girl is easy. Sitting down because the sand is "too hot for your feet" is a good opener and acts to test a girls compassion levels.

-Some beaches have boardwalks, bars, and restaurants right by the sand. Easy to insta-date any time.

If you're new to game or still need improvement, the beach is definitely for you. Go solo or bring your friends. Hell, you can even bring your family and ditch 'em from time to time. It's comfortable, full of flexibility, and fun.

Get out there!

The Beach Report

Say, what's your angle when approaching on the beach. Using any of Lumiere's beach game?

The Beach Report

What beach is this at?
Even cities that do have beaches, the season is only a few months long (well, not Miami Beach or Rio). So you can't rely on making that your primary venue for approaching. Much less if you only go on a 1-2 week vacation to the beach, as most guys do.

Otherwise I fully agree with your thoughts, and beach approaching is one of my favorites too. Another plus besides those you mentioned - you can never run out of targets like in a bar.

The Beach Report

Quote: (07-25-2011 01:16 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Say, what's your angle when approaching on the beach. Using any of Lumiere's beach game?

My beach game is center around a nude party beach in Vancouver called Wreck Beach , lots of blazing , drinking and good times. Last Saturday , I picked up this girl and turns out she does live web cam shows and I went back to her place and fucked her on cam infront of 1000 guys , crazy adventure. [Image: banana.gif]

[Image: 23kpztl.jpg]

[Image: xddtmu.jpg]

The Beach Report

Will I applaud your success I can't say your pick of venue is anything I'd recommend. From my experience (limited, but still) of nude beaches the visitors are made up of 99% overweight, older wrecks.

The Beach Report

Quote: (07-25-2011 01:16 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I read over his approach and it doesn't seem too bad. My approach actually evolved out of necessity. The sand was legitimately hot and I couldn't stand barefoot for more than 10 seconds. As I darted across the sand like a lizard I scoped out where some lone ladies were and decided to make my "emergency landing" next to them, making it known that I was in pain. Some of them thought it was funny and it made for a good opener.

Also, you'll see a lot of people wandering around the beach looking for interesting stones or shells. These are good targets as well. You can go up and just ask what they're looking for and give them a hand for a little while. I got a number like that on my first try.

Otherwise I was doing what I normally do, just asking random questions about our surroundings or about what they were doing. Since people were pretty neked I got to ask a lot of questions about tattoos as well.

One interesting thing that Lumiere pointed out was the risk of damaging a phone in the water. I didn't really think too much about this until I was pulling my smartphone out on the shore. The second-hand mobile might be a good idea but I don't mind taking the risk as long as I backup my phone beforehand. Have to remember to do that next time.

His note on isolation is interesting:

Quote: (11-27-2009 05:57 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Isolation : If your target seems to be responding well and there is at least one other person in the group who can watch your stuff. Ask your target to come for a swim with you. In the water is a good opportunity for kino.

I would like to see this in action. I couldn't see myself asking a stranger for a swim. Seems a bit forward. I still suck at the kino thing though.

The Beach Report

Quote: (07-25-2011 06:44 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Even cities that do have beaches, the season is only a few months long (well, not Miami Beach or Rio). So you can't rely on making that your primary venue for approaching.

Yeah, the season only lasts for a few months but it's the best approach months I'm going to get out of the year, I think. I'll have to find a decent place for winter approaching at some point.

Quote: (07-25-2011 02:13 PM)NeVerGymLess Wrote:  

My beach game is center around a nude party beach...

I would really like to try this some time. I just discovered a nudist resort not too far from me. I've never been to one and would like to see if there's anyone there worth an approach.

That girl's got a pretty tight body, btw.

The Beach Report

Quote: (07-25-2011 05:54 PM)CupCake Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2011 02:13 PM)NeVerGymLess Wrote:  

My beach game is center around a nude party beach...

I would really like to try this some time. I just discovered a nudist resort not too far from me. I've never been to one and would like to see if there's anyone there worth an approach.

That girl's got a pretty tight body, btw.

You just have to find a good party beach where people smoke dope and drink in the open. This nude beach is across from a university and located in Vancouver. Has a great woman to men ratio. [Image: banana.gif]

My best opener is when I'm swimming and shoot up by some hotties. And just say Hi. [Image: whip.gif]

The Beach Report

So at these nude beaches are the girs the only ones who are topless/nude, or are the guys there naked as well

The Beach Report

Quote: (07-25-2011 05:50 PM)CupCake Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2009 05:57 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Isolation : If your target seems to be responding well and there is at least one other person in the group who can watch your stuff. Ask your target to come for a swim with you. In the water is a good opportunity for kino.

I would like to see this in action. I couldn't see myself asking a stranger for a swim. Seems a bit forward. I still suck at the kino thing though.

Maybe you "suck at the kino thing" because you're not being forward enough? Nothing ventured, nothing gained. It should take max 5 min to establish an attraction and doing something together in a perfectly public setting is IMO a great way to isolate and escalate.

The Beach Report

Quote: (07-25-2011 10:04 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

So at these nude beaches are the girs the only ones who are topless/nude, or are the guys there naked as well

Depends on the beach. MY beach is clothing optional , 90% of guys who are in there 20's have board shorts on .