rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tight Pussy

Tight Pussy

So my current top girl is Asian -- I have been working on getting it in and have never faced this issue before: She's got the tightest cooch I have ever encountered. I mean no joke, I got problems fitting it in there. So far I have gotten her wet, used some KY and I can barely get in the tip. We tried different positions, even with her spread wide, its not happening.

I want this girl real bad, and already have it on lock. I know she likes to bang, is pretty responsive and wet when I put my finger (2 fingers hurt her) in the coochie. I'm thinking wtf, I'll just go in and beat it up, but shes told me that she bleeds when it gets rough and true enough, its was red and swollen. I'm not about make this girl bleed and tear up like that...so I had to fall back.

Fellas, any advice? I am not packing magnum sized junk but its still on the larger end. She's been a trooper so far - blowing me 2-3 times a night, but I feel like this isn't right..I need to hit it.

Tight Pussy

BostonBMW...you already know the answer to this, so you just need confirmation from another Alpha. I'm the one that's gonna give it to ya!

Tear that pussy up!!

I was in this exact same situation many years ago in Colombia with a girl on her 18th birthday, and made a HUGE mistake. I was with a Colombian girl who was a virgin, she weighed 90lbs (I weigh 200lbs), and my junk was just too big for her tiny little slit. For hours she would scream at me merely putting in the tip of my index finger. Yes, she was also a trooper, she blew me constantly etc - the same thing you described.

I finally got fed up, and eventually let her go, when sex was just not happening because she would scream in pain..

Fast forward 2 months later, a buddy of mine fucked her ( he asked if it was cool with me beforehand), and he tore that pussy up...yes, she bled, yes she screamed, and yes, she LOVED IT.

If you don't, someone else will...seriously. Don't worry about the screaming and yelling, all girls do this when being deflowered. If she is not a virgin, even more reason for you to get it in...her pussy will stretch after a few pumps, she will scream, it will Hurt....enjoy the moment!

You are starting to feel bad that she will not enjoy it because it hurts...trust me, once you pump her a few times, she will love it. All that pain she feels turns into pleasure in seconds once you are in.

Mixx

Tight Pussy

^

Damn Mixx, that was clutch. Deep down I was thinking it, but your example drives the point home. Esta chica es 23 years old and has banged only one (I assume asian) dude before. My attraction? she looks like a mami cubana from the back. She was all apologetic and shit..I was nahh we keep trying cuz I'm getting it in.

Anytime you're in the Bean, hit me up...I feel like I owe ya!

Tight Pussy

Quote: (07-24-2011 01:24 PM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

I keep hearing October is primo time to be in Bean town? right? I have to fly to Europe Late September, but can probably make a pit stop if its worth it during mid September.

Mixx

Tight Pussy

Quote: (07-24-2011 02:11 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (07-24-2011 01:24 PM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

I keep hearing October is primo time to be in Bean town? right? I have to fly to Europe Late September, but can probably make a pit stop if its worth it during mid September.

Mixx

yessir - October is solid, the college chicas have settled in and its still not brutally cold yet.

I got a couple of spots that are right up your alley, so hit me up.

Tight Pussy

Have you guys ever heard of vaginismus or dyspareunia?

A girl with a seemingly tighy pussy might feel that way not only due to anatomical issues, but quite possibily psychological as well.

Not excluding the option of just ripping the girl apart, but you might consider other factors that could induce her "tightening up". She might have some trauma, not confortable enough etc etc...

Well, not sure it matters, but it seems proper to spread information on female sexual dysfunctions...

[Image: thumb.gif]

Tight Pussy

Quote: (07-24-2011 06:27 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Have you guys ever heard of vaginismus or dyspareunia?

A girl with a seemingly tighy pussy might feel that way not only due to anatomical issues, but quite possibily psychological as well.

Not excluding the option of just ripping the girl apart, but you might consider other factors that could induce her "tightening up". She might have some trauma, not confortable enough etc etc...

Well, not sure it matters, but it seems proper to spread information on female sexual dysfunctions...

[Image: thumb.gif]

I've heard of it trough a special documentary called "Strange sex" on TLC .....I got the cure for it!

http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/stranges...-woes.html

** This is the very reason why I always have sex with a woman before even thinking of a "relationship"...I feel bad for this guy. He gets married, and cannot fuck his wife. He should qualify for annulment.

Mixx

Tight Pussy

I watched the video, its good. The thing is, from what I know (not much) vaginismus isn't as rare as it is displayed and it can be treated effectively with sex therapy, meaning it is not as scary and mysterious as shown.

I don't think the poor guy who married the girl will be doomed for life...

(especially because muslims can marry more than one girl[Image: idea.gif] hahaha)

Tight Pussy

Quote: (07-24-2011 06:35 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I've heard of it trough a special documentary called "Strange sex" on TLC .....I got the cure for it!

http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/stranges...-woes.html

** This is the very reason why I always have sex with a woman before even thinking of a "relationship"...I feel bad for this guy. He gets married, and cannot fuck his wife. He should qualify for annulment.

Mixx

That video had me in stitches. "IS LIKE HITTING BRICK WALL!"

Tight Pussy

I have a friend who had her lady business opened by the doctor. She wanted to have sex, but she couldn't, no men on earth could enter there, it was physically closed for a penis. She lost few boyfriends due to that. But today is great and she is a regular woman.
For a woman, the pain hurts but in the same time is good, almost like a guilty pleasure. it hurts, you may have be bruised and feel pain for a few days but you don't let him stop... However, sometimes really hearts in a bad way (bleeds, makes you feel unconfortable), specially if some noob put the hands in there.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Tight Pussy

I strongly advise against brutaly "ripping" the girl up. You might emotionally scar her for life or see might cry rape if you "rip" her in a bloody half.

Not being soft here but you have to be careful with advice like this.

Better see a pussy doctor first and talk it through.

Grtz Neil

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Tight Pussy

This is getting complicated. Just to add a few points for background:

- She does like sex, and was very responsive with my ONE finger, pretty much left a huge wet spot on my sheets.
- When fingering her, if I went too deep, she would wince in pain.
- Also, she was VERY apologetic about the whole situation and was like "if you want to bang other girls, I definitely want you to be satisfied, as long as you will be spend time with me and let me blow you" [Image: biggrin.gif] Not a bad situation you might say? Yes, however I want to plow her at least once...I need to hit it on principle.

She is also willing to try things to open up that coochie, told me that she would be down for it as long as I was ok with the bleeding.

Tight Pussy

Quote: (07-25-2011 07:16 PM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

This is getting complicated. Just to add a few points for background:

- She does like sex, and was very responsive with my ONE finger, pretty much left a huge wet spot on my sheets.
- When fingering her, if I went too deep, she would wince in pain.
- Also, she was VERY apologetic about the whole situation and was like "if you want to bang other girls, I definitely want you to be satisfied, as long as you will be spend time with me and let me blow you" [Image: biggrin.gif] Not a bad situation you might say? Yes, however I want to plow her at least once...I need to hit it on principle.

She is also willing to try things to open up that coochie, told me that she would be down for it as long as I was ok with the bleeding.

I'll chime in on this.
You have to constantly try to fuck her and her pussy will stretch over time. I couldn't even get the tip in a girl the first time. You have to accept the fact that she will bleed first several times, don't worry if she loves you she won't leave you.

If you keep working on this you'll be able to get most your dick in there in about several weeks time without any bleeding and etc.

I suggest before you fuck her you finger her to get everything to relax down there, make sure you go very slowly with the fingers and with your dick when you're fucking her. After you guys practice enough you'll get your dick all the way in there and she'll be on top of you fucking like nobody's business.

It also helps when you fuck her that her legs are very open, otherwise she's going to start complaining about friction.

Tight Pussy

could you please post a image of this tight pussy so that we can have better insight and give you good suggestion

Tight Pussy

Quote: (07-26-2011 02:54 AM)ANACONDA Wrote:  

could you please post a image of this tight pussy so that we can have better insight and give you good suggestion
HAHHAAHAH!! I've been in that situation 3 times. If you don't break her in somebody else will,as surely as Friday follows Thursday-that's just the way the world works.
She's obviously genuinely horny. Put in just half while making out til she's used to it. After a half hour or so slowly enter all the way.

Tight Pussy

What about using small (anal) dildos? Could be easily lubed and you could step her up... just like gauge'n ears [Image: smile.gif]

Tight Pussy

Quote: (07-26-2011 07:50 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2011 02:54 AM)ANACONDA Wrote:  

HAHHAAHAH!! I've been in that situation 3 times. If you don't break her in somebody else will,as surely as Friday follows Thursday-that's just the way the world works.
She's obviously genuinely horny. Put in just half while making out til she's used to it. After a half hour or so slowly enter all the way.
Btw,it seems to be common with Asians. Friends and cousins in Malaysia,Japan and China have told me similar stories.

Tight Pussy

The only girl I encountered this with was very moody about getting down. It was my first experience with a non-cavernous cunt. Not only did I have to try different stretching exercises, but I had to prime the pump, bear her shitty screaming and get past LMR every single time. The sex was sub-par, BJs were being negotiated and I fantasized about masturbation and kitchen utensils. So I prayed to the Gods of poon, hit it for the sake of it and cut my losses.

The rare tightness was the only plus. Most american pleasure caves are way too deep and my pet snake tends to get lost a lot.

Now that I think about it, "if you don't someone else will," makes sense. It'll take quite a bit patience to bring out the slut in her but I say do it as a character building exercise. Our prayers are with you and your cock.

Tight Pussy

Wild solution: GO ANAL [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

I bet her pussy will feel less painful by comparison...

[Image: ky.gif]

(always wanted to use that icon!)

Tight Pussy

Are you using a condom? If not, try using a lubricated one just to get it in (magnum thin are my favorite), I've had this problem before and this always solved it.

Tight Pussy

Good advice fellas.

I'm going beat that pussy up tomorrow night - put a hurtin on that girl [Image: biggrin.gif]

Tight Pussy

Quote: (07-31-2011 06:19 PM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

Good advice fellas.

I'm going beat that pussy up tomorrow night - put a hurtin on that girl [Image: biggrin.gif]
Dude! Pix? Give us the entire episode-where in Asia is she from.
Quote:Quote:

My attraction? she looks like a mami cubana from the back
This is roosh not Oprah,lets see that ass,man!

Tight Pussy

Asian? Nice.

I've experienced the same problem like you, but not to your extent at least. It was hard getting it in at first though. Since it seems you've made your choice, we are expecting that you are coming back with a report, or at least a good story!

Tight Pussy

I experienced a problem like this last night. She was Asian and a virgin with a tight pussy. She exclaimed that it hurt like hell when i tried to penetrate.

Tight Pussy

Quote: (02-29-2012 11:33 AM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

I experienced a problem like this last night. She was Asian and a virgin with a tight pussy. She exclaimed that it hurt like hell when i tried to penetrate.

Woah!!

A brother who frequents hostels, and couchsurfs banging an Asian virgin? This is fucking huge news man!!

I have yet to hear of a non-white man talk about slaying asian pussy! I am so eager to get my asian flag in 2012.

Break down the details of how you met, came to the bang etc.

Where exactly in Asia was she from?

Mixx