rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Confession

Confession

I got an email from a girl I've known for a while, maybe 6 years. She's a few years younger than me, maybe 18 or 19. I rarely see her, maybe a few times a month at the most. She usually comes over with her sister and one of her friends, when my brother and some friends are over.

Anyway, this was her email:
Quote:Quote:

Subject: So . . .
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 03:16:58 -0400

I kind of ..have a thing for you.

Couldn't really say it in person cuz it'd be kind of awkward for me, and whenever I go to your place there are always a bunch of people there. Plus you're kinda intimidating.
But yea . .
I know you had a thing for [sister] before too or whatever, but I just wanted to get that off my chest. (:

I don't remember liking her sister. I answered back a week later with:
don't be shy, youre kinda cute, you might have a shot

Her reply:
I feel my situation has progressed greatly, thanks.

After that I added her on msn, and she said that "might" wasnt clear enough and she wanted an answer if I liked her or not. I don't remember the specifics, but I told her to come over. she asked why, and I said "youre asking me if I like or not, how would I know." I told her I was free on some day, she said she was busy. Later she asked me to come to the beach with her, but I was busy that day. I haven't talked to her in a week or so.

How should I arrange to meet up with her?

Confession

email? a week later
what is this 1999?

Crazzyyyy newb. is she hot

Confession

" I answered back a week later with:
don't be shy, youre kinda cute, you might have a shot" ... (lol, send me your number i'll call you.)

She emailed you. Showed an enornous amount of attraction. And you followed with a pretty good email but with no intructions!!!

You didn't lead.

"Plus you're kinda intimidating." I kinda hope you know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

lol @hypesession

Confession

Agree with above. ^

Just ask her out, YOU have to take charge. Do you think she is just going to invite herself over and sit on your dick? Come on man.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Confession

thanks, guys, I closed. This was the nudge I needed

Confession

Quote: (07-31-2011 12:03 PM)Jaz Wrote:  

thanks, guys, I closed. This was the nudge I needed

Grats! [Image: pimp.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee