rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australian senator links to one of my articles, media goes crazy

Australian Senator Cory Bernardi linked to my "What Is A Social Justice Warrior" article.

[Image: attachment.jpg31837]   

https://twitter.com/corybernardi/status/...9616633856

Australia has since gone crazy, and he's a trending story now. Apparently it's an election season so this may actually hurt him in the polls.

Quote:Quote:

Cory Bernardi has defended his decision to post a link to an article by controversial “neo-masculinist” and writer of professional pick-up guides Barack Obama on Twitter, saying “linking to one interesting article on social justice warriors doesn’t mean I endorse all his views”.

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-new...st-roosh-v

Liberal Senator Cory Bernardi has been inundated with criticism after apparently directing Twitter followers to the website of men’s activist and ‘pickup artist’ Barack ‘Roosh’ Obama, a self-described “chauvinist” blogger who infamously published an article arguing rape should be legalised on private property.

“This article is particularly relevant to many Twitter users. Know thyself…,” Bernardi tweeted, linking to a piece by Obama about ‘Social Justice Warriors’. The term is often used on social media as a derisory description of people who hold progressive political views, particularly those interested in identity politics.

https://newmatilda.com/2016/06/01/cory-b...pe-blogge/

My favorite outlet, The Daily Mail, did a piece as well, falsely claiming I was denied an Australian visa:

Right-wing Liberal senator Cory Bernardi is in hot water after sharing an article by a 'pick up artist' who was denied a visa to Australia after campaigning for the legalisation of rape.

Mr Bernardi shared a blog post on Wednesday afternoon by Barack 'Roosh' Obama in a tweet with the words: 'This article is particularly relevant to many Twitter users. Know thyself…'

Roosh, a self-proclaimed 'King of Masculinity', landed himself on international headlines in February after organising a 45 country tour to meet up with fellow men's rights activists.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Obama.html

And another:

http://www.dailylife.com.au/dl-people/co...p9boo.html

It's kind of crazy (and flattering) that linking to me by someone prominent is a news event.

[Image: ecGuMO1.gif]

He's the Australian Rick Santorum with an abrasive attitude. A thread here detailed how SJW's trashed his electoral office.

And he is likely to lose his seat over it, too. The Federal election is on in about 4 weeks. The Liberal government here is a bit on the nose at the moment, though given Labor's incompetence and the fact Bill Shorten knifed not one but two sitting Prime Ministers it's still an open question which of our glossy-black or matte-black parties is going to win.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Welcome to the family Cory.

He will receive a lot of backlash in Australia. We are the world leaders in SJW fiction. Guaranteed the comment section is filled with SJW's ridiculing the man.

It wouldn't surprise me if Bernadi lurks the forum.

Australia goes "Gaga" over Roosh V for the second time this year, and we're barely 6 months in!

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I do love good ole Bernardi.
He was going to lose his seat anyway, he's been the target of a constant smear campaign by the media for months now.
If it wasn't for him we'd probably still have the state sponsored child grooming programs across all our schools.

GOLD FOR AUSTRALIA!

[Image: 5164043_orig.gif]

There were so many "quotation marks" in that "article" it makes me think the writer doesn't "know" what they're supp"os"ed to be used for""".

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

The replies to that tweet are an SJW talking point echo chamber. The slightest dissent means instant block.

Could the ROK Australian correspondent (I don't know your username here) possibly punch out an article real quick for publication tonight or tomorrow while the iron is hot? A lot of people support Bernardi, this could be gold.

Edit: Speaking of gold, what number of times for continually watching that gif above play through is acceptable? I think I'm at around 50.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

What I am interested in after this US election cycle is how to undo the linguistic kill shot of "pro-rape blogger" label via persuasion tactics, a la what Scott Adams writes about. You have to admit, it stuck better than "Lyin' Ted" and "Crooked Hillary."

Would it involve developing a more deathly linguistic kill shot for the media members who use it? Maybe piggyback of Trump's recent "You're a sleaze"?

I don't know if I'd read too much into this. Australian media and social media culture has become female-driven enough that it exists in a state of continual hysteria and all it takes to create a pile on of frenzied-online outrage is to, say, change the formula of snack foods.

[Image: Barbecue-175g-300-x-240-300x240.jpg]

Australia has always been a constant war between the laconic and laid back "no worries' set, and the hyper-strung, perpetually-offended 'Wowser' set. People were making fun of them as far back as the 19th century - the theory back in the Temperance Days was 'Wowser' was actually a shortening of 'We Only Want Social Evils Righted'.

The only difference is that now they have computers and the backing of Rupert Murdoch, (at least until the obvious A/B testing that is Heatstreet shows if Anti-Social Justice is larger and more financially-viable market than Wowserism, in which case, expect a purge of SJW journalists from mainstream publications).

Call these Wowsers exactly what they are: sour-faced, shrivel-hearted quasi-religious battleaxes who hate love, sex, family, joy and life. Make Australia No Worries Again!

I mean, for fuck's sake, in the 1930's the spiritual predecessors of these women considered Surfing a social evil that needed to be outlawed.

If I was better with Photoshop I'd change this to PENIS.

[Image: the-shadow-over-our-land.jpg]

"Inundated" means 100 fat feminist losers and a handful of white knights are getting in his face on social media.

It's the same tired old bullshit. Not that voting for the Liberal party is any longer a thing to be proud of in our country. We're basically screwed over here unless we get some sort of Trump-like figure for us to gather to.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (06-01-2016 08:51 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

"Inundated" means 100 fat feminist losers and a handful of white knights are getting in his face on social media.

It's the same tired old bullshit. Not that voting for the Liberal party is any longer a thing to be proud of in our country. We're basically screwed over here unless we get some sort of Trump-like figure for us to gather to.

Will never happen under our current voting system unfortunately. I believe there are a few Trump types already existing in our political landscape, but they are primarily from the National party and significantly silenced by the infinitely more left Liberal portion of their coalition [Of course, not as mind numbingly fucking left wing, globalist as the Labor/Greens].

It seems the best Australia has for now is... Mark Latham of all people? :

Quote: (06-01-2016 10:34 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

It seems the best Australia has for now is... Mark Latham of all people? :

Dude tore them up. They had nothing.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (06-01-2016 11:12 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Dude tore them up. They had nothing.

Bear in mind, Mark Latham used to be the leader of the Aus. equivalent to the U.S. Democrat party.
Yet once he started to become a bit too pragmatic & too contrarian.
He became a pariah of the left.
Good thing though, that in being a big enough name, they can't quite ignore...

When did Mark Latham become such a boss? I wonder how he ever coped within the left wing labor system.

Quote: (06-01-2016 08:31 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

If I was better with Photoshop I'd change this to PENIS.

[Image: the-shadow-over-our-land.jpg]

I gave it a shot: I had to smooth it a bit to make the edit less noticeable, which had the side benefit of removing the JPEG artefacts.

[Image: F7nH4s.jpg]

The Australian Labor party had tended to be economically liberal, but socially conservative, unionists and working class Catholics.

Lathams background was raised by a single mum in government housing (section 8 / council home) got into university when it was free in Australia and was known to be a prodigious student in his economics course.

He graduated as a policy researcher for the ALP, then mayor of Liverpool in the late 80's.

I was a young boy in Liverpool at this time. He did a very good job from what I recall.

He's short tempered, uses western Sydney language, played rugby to a late age and was burnt by his first wife.

He us old school labour, which is quite traditional, and is (was) drawn by fairness in the workplace as far as wages and conditions go. He has always attacked feminists, and now trannies are in his sights too.

He is anti SJW that's for sure

Like a lot of political institutions of the West the politicians are a carefully picked group of con-artists. The left are given only far left candidates and the right are given only centrist candidates. Our party system means that as long as the globalists can control half of the party members then they can control the entirety of the party. Hence we voted for a party led by a conservative leader and wound up with a left of centre snake.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (06-01-2016 07:49 PM)dasher Wrote:  

[Image: F7nH4s.jpg]

Clever Man.

Now I see it, I can see Feminists unironically retweeting that.

Can we add the that Trump gif to our repertoire?