rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BGM 3: The Siege of Saigon

As a result of our successes from BGM 1: The Bang of Bangkok and BGM 2: The Massacre in Manila, it was only natural to start plotting our next completely over the top weekend in a new Southeast Asian megacity. Saigon won out this time due to its convenient proximity for many of us and the fact that some of our previous connections in the city meant that there was no question we were walking into the best tables at the best clubs.

Joining me were papirico, Irish, bushido, and Yarddog. Additionally, our gay compatriot, and well connected Mr. Linh played an essential role as well in getting us linked into some top level talent.

We all got into town by 9PM Friday night and immediately went to work, starting at Xu Bar. For a spot that rarely fails to deliver, it was a bit cock heavy. Nonetheless, a bottle and a half were downed before moving on up the street to Blanchy's. Blanchy's laid the groundwork for conquests later. The smaller venue made it easier to chat up and charm a number of different groups. I hooked in some late 30's Asian MILF while Bushido was working on her foxy friend. While working on my MILF I noticed Irish, papirico and Yarddog were hounding other sexy women around the venue.

Since the crowd was light at Blanchy's, we then decided to drop into the top floor of Apocalypse Now. Never the first floor filled with whores, gentlemen. A bottle of vodka later and we were on fire. What we realized about halfway into the bottle at Apocalypse was that the entire bar from Blanchy's followed us to Apocalypse.

Before I knew it, papirico was off with one of the girls we met at Blanchy's. One thing I give papa credit for is that he sniffs an opportunity and never hesitates to take it with women. It's easier said than done to make the conscious decision to focus your attention on one girl and leave at the perfect moment. Papi nailed it - the rest of us did not, despite the bevy of options.

At this point the night gets hazy. Papi was gone and the rest of us went to Bui Vien, the shady street that never sleeps. Always know Bui Vien is a bad idea. Nonetheless, I managed to capture a photo that will live on in BGM folklore forever - Irish and bushido making out with their girls while I am letting out a laugh of enjoyment from deep in my heart while my girl is grabbing onto me. Our friendship summed up and captured in a moment. No idea who took it. I'd ask for a blowjob and a drink from the girl who had such great photography skills.

Unfortunately, within an hour myself, Irish and bushido went from making out with girls to in an outright fight with them at sunrise. My Vietnamese is slightly beyond fundamental and while I were leaving with bushido, the girls were outright making fun of us and talking shit despite all of us in the cab going 'somewhere' to bang. My drunkenness, pride and the rising sun got the best of me and I exploded into a tirade. Next thing I know I'm standing in the middle of a D1 street exchanging insults with a girl I was going to bang as of 15 minutes ago. We settle our differences and get back in the cab, but the girls immediately commence talking real shit as soon as we start moving again. I direct bushido out of the taxi, but despite is frustration with the situation and my apology I think he understood there was nothing good to come of the morning. What stands out to me is that upon getting out of the cab is that we were let out in front of a breakfast stand where various men were eating pho ga or banh xeo, getting ready for the day while laughing at the ridiculousness of two westerners still dressed for the club waiting for a new taxi at 7:30AM

That was just Friday night. Saturday is still to come.

Great write up ... I arrive in Saigon on Thursday morning.

What happened with girls ? Sounds like like they were unhappy if you were sampling the merchandise without making a purchase.

Cheers for the write up MD

It was indeed yet another barnstorming BGM, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Shout out to Papi for hooking us up (with Mr Linh and a few other buddies from his time spend in Saigon before) and for sorting out the agenda, venues and reservations. I know from experience of playing party host in Jakarta it can be a bit of a logistical nightmare while also trying to keep everyone happy, so kudos to Papi for being able to pull it all together.

I had a nostalgic moment when in Blanchy's I ran into a Vietnamese chick I had banged when I first set foot in SE Asia on holiday from the UK way back in 2010. We immediately recognised eachother and was good catching up after so many years. She still wasn't looking too bad and when she began pushing her big fake cans into my chest it brought back fond memories. It was interesting to me in another sense to realise how far I've come. As I remembered being on cloud nine after as being one of my best ever conquests back in 2010. However now when I looked at her, fine she was still hot (and I still would), but she paled in comparison to a lot of other girls I've clacked in the last couple of years.

It is also worth pointing out that although Papi hadn't been back in Saigon for quite some time both the managers and a lot of the bar staff of both Xu and Blanchy's not only instantly recognised him, were straight over embracing him like he was their long lost brother. He obviously left an impression...

Prior to arriving I had been in touch with a sexy little Saigon girl 'Anh' whom I had met a couple years previous in a club in Singapore and got the number of. Given she travels a lot on business we were unable to meet the last time I was in HCM but she was in town this particular night and keen to meet up. She had come down to Xu bar with her crew but had arrived minutes after we had bounced to Blanchys. So when we were on our way to Apocalypse Now I covertly diverted back into Xu to meet her gang for a quick drink and managed to bounce them all to the club.

I would soon hook up with Anh and from memory (albeit pretty hazy) it was her friends whom MaleDefined and Bushido would get together with but ultimately end up having the late night altercation. I remember thinking something was up with one of them early on in Apocalypse with a couple things she said to me in front of Anh. But didn't think too much of it at the time. The tricky thing is when its a 3 on 3 situation like that it can make it difficult to isolate and eject with your girl, as they're quite keen to keep themselves altogether and keep the party going. Anh and I were giving eachother such a severe tonguing down I ended up with marks on my face and neck. The problem for me was that it all seemed to be going almost too well too early and the wheels came off when at 3am she announces she has to leave as she has an 8am meeting in the morning. Which was the first I knew of it, but had forgotten that she mentioned it before. I made a bit of a half assed attempt to get into the taxi with her but figured I had the following night to close the deal so why risk fucking it up by forcing it there and then. Particularly when she had to be up in less than 5 hours. Of course you risk the moment passing but given we had been in contact from before it seemed a lot more solid than your standard same night pull. Either way it was a 50/50 shout and I got it wrong as she in the end never made it out the following night after having a full days work and client entertaining to do after a pretty heavy night out on the sauce the night before. She wanted to hook up Sunday evening but I had to fly back. We've arranged to hook up when she's back in Singapore however, and not wanting to jinx myself but going from that night (and subsequent chat since) the bang should be a forgone conclusion.

Papi was long gone by this stage and no doubt balls deep. I echo MD's statement, and speaking as a guy that I've spent some considerable time with tearing up SE Asia and someone I consider one of my closest friends now, you can guarantee he will close the deal.

I'll wait for the Saturday update and throw in my version of events as well. But this was my third visit to Ho Chi Minh now and each time the place seems to undergo a transformation. Previously where girls hardly spoke much english and there was little western influence, now there seemed little to no language barrier. While western brands like Starbucks, H&M, and Subway etc have since began popping up around the place. Enough to have some comforts and convenience of familiar brands from 'back home' but nowhere near enough to come close to spoiling the place (yet).

Although the weekend would ultimately end up fruitless for me bang wise, both nights I would find myself playing tonsil hockey with two particularly cracking ass chicks. I would go as far as saying I consider Saigonese girls the hottest of all the Asians in my opinion, although Indonesian girls remain my favourite for their bubbly personalities, ability to party hard and their much more 'liberal and adventurous' attitudes towards hooking up. From what we observed and both MaleDefined and Papi's in depth knowledge and experience of Viet girls, they both tend more towards the conservative side and have a low tolerance for 'player' type behavior. So SNL's are by no means straightforward but, given a bit of time there you could certainly land yourself a real quality chick or two.

My visit this time around I felt there seemed to be something special about the place, I can't quite put my finger on. I just really liked the vibe about the city with a buzzing nightlife, some impressive cool bars and great little places during the day also. Papi brought us to an excellent lunch venue and qwirky coffee shop in the evening while MaleDefined brought me to a great little home brewery where we shot the shit over a couple IPAs. All little tucked away places up a staircase down back alleys, which I love. Great way to pass an evening with your mates or on a date. The nightlife seemed to be very boom/bust when it came to girls - either a venue would be full of rich pickings of talent where you were almost spoiled for choice, only for you to bounce to the next venue where there would be barely any options or all hookers. Was a little odd, but I presume the more dialed into the nightlife you get the more you know where to go and when.

I am keen to go back more times and try and build out a social circle there and really get under the hood of the place. I felt there was a lot of potential with the girls as well and in particular if you have your shit together there's an ability to access the top end hi-so style chicks. For example, although tinder was a mixed bag I somehow ended up getting some very good chat with a very hot (semi-celebrity it would seem) DJ chick. Unfortunately this only happened the day I was leaving but I'm still in touch now and potentially going to arrange to hook up on a return trip. No guarantees anything will happen but with someone with a 'public figure' facebook page with 130K followers the fact we are even chatting/flirting at all has me very intruiged. Friday's chick I know is a pretty successful business woman at her age with a fair bit of cash (as well as being quite a fine specimen) while the girl I hooked up with on Saturday seems to have an inordinate number of facebook followers as well to suggest there's more to her than meets the eye. All three I'm still in contact with to meet up with again.

I am already planning a return trip in the next few months with a few mates, I really want to see how deep the Ho Chi Minh rabbit hole goes.

[Image: 0536c340b1965987e9f36cd486ff4d00.jpg]

Irish

Man, this is making my current Saigon experience sound tame. I gotta step it up some.

"This old dog's tired of the junkyard trash. I'm hungerin' for some of that showroom ass."

...CONTINUED

I slowly awaken to the stench of urine and latex; a soft hand caresses my back. “Honey”, she says, in the gentle, caring way only a Vietnamese can, “you came inside of me then wet the entire bed.” Regaining my consciousness, I identify my (willing) subject and rise out of bed to relieve myself and sort through last night’s receipts, bottle deposit cards, and a pair of randomly acquired sunglasses. “Honey”, again she says, “aren’t we going for round 2? I’ll take the morning after pill later this afternoon, so you may as well”. Pleasantly taken aback by the proposition, I find myself balls deep in the supple oriental vixen I met not more than 8 hours ago in Apocalypse Now...

My recollection of Friday: I had been busy scarfing down vodka sodas with my ex, the backshot artist Mr. Linh, Irish & some 5-6 girls he singlehandedly brought to our table, and notably, a gay dwarf who alternated between humping my leg and jumping on Irish’s back. YardDog, MaleDefined, and Bushido were nowhere to be found (in fact they were probably not more than 10m away from the table). We were also accompanied by Dicky, a local friend of mine and online payments entrepreneur. Apart from that, Dicky is a really outgoing Asian dude with a Malibu accent. To be honest Apocalypse Fl. 2 wasn't all as happening I remembered, but just the fact of being surrounded by my Viet party crew and watching Irish aka King of the Club work his glorious hand of God, and aided also by a fair amount of liquid courage, I ditched my ex (a Viet showbiz personality of sorts) for a less physically attractively but infinitely more interesting option [See Papi Rico rule no. 3: new pussy prevails over all other pussy]. I had caught her eye-fucking me the minute we set up our vodka free-flow fountain in the middle of the club. I don’t even remember how we got back, but logistics were so tight it was a matter of a couple hundred meters from Apo to the Cheshire Cat’s love den.

Fast forward to Saturday afternoon:

1:00pm: I take my bird in hand and we get to our hotel lobby for a well-earned ‘breakfast’. As we’re talking it hits me how much I missed Vietnamese girls. These are some of the most intellectually curious and well-read girls on the planet. This one is going on about Balzac novels, world affairs, and methods of energy conservation when the YardDog comes crawling down the stairs and to our table for some afternoon feed. After years of Pinoy snatch, he’s immediately captivated by the young siren and pulls me aside with his signature hand gesture, “damn son, I gotta move here”. “Yes, you do”, I reply.

2:00pm: My girl and I say bye to the Yard Dog and I walk her over to a makeshift drugstore with the hope of procuring the morning after pill. They have it, sure enough, and I begin to reach for a couple hundred VND from my wallet. “No”, she say with a smile, “this one’s on me”. I watch her ingest the magic pill. We walk to a nearby restaurant where her girl friend awaits. As we approach I see a giant red mark on the friend’s neck. “How’d you get that thing?”, I enquire. Blushing profusely she replies, “it’s from your friend, Dicky, he wouldn’t leave my neck alone”. I kiss my girl in the middle of the restaurant and depart as my Cheshire Cat grin begins to take form.

2:30pm: I reconnect with Irish and MaleDefined on the street. Irish is in his Sunday best while MaleDefined, bereft of his luggage, is in a tank top and hotel slippers. We hit a popular café for a second lunch and begin to go through pictures from last night, including but not limited to snaps of: me posing with coked out ecommerce execs and a bottle of tequila in Blanchys; Irish with a solid 8 whilst squeezing the gay drawf’s cheeks in Apo; Bushido and Irish both with their tongues jammed down some girls’ throats with MaleDefined cracking a big grin; and of course a team photo in which the YardDog himself appears (YD is notoriously difficult to photograph). We finish lunch and the three of us are beat. MaleDefined and Irish want to kickstart the Saturday festivities with some brews as I respectfully bow out and retire back to my room. YardDog is repeatedly texting about a pool party (in this state, yeah right buddy) whilst Bushido is out on his trademark covert lunch date. I set my alarm for 8pm, a bigass night is ahead.

8:30pm: I roll out of bed to see 148 missed messages from the boys. It looks like Irish and MD had more brews than planned. I grab Bushido for some $1 banh mi sandwiches, the perfect solution for a quick preparty refuel. We enter Xu with a bottle deposit slip and get the party started. The boys pile in one by one and immediately we set upon the task at hand. A few handshakes later and we’re commemorating the previous BGMs and raising a toast to the comrades who unfortunately could not be present for this one: BallsDeep, Big Dom, Cr33pin, Global Entry, LINUX, Rape Van Dan, Tokyo Joe, and to the whole travel subforum, this one’s for you boys!

11:00pm: We arrive at our position promptly as requested. “Reservation under Papi Rico”, I decisively state to the reception girl at Glow Sky Bar, as MaleDefined and YardDog flank me with their imposing presence. We pile in the elevator and I see all the ingredients of a solid night: big smiles, pocket squares, and a collective vibe tighter than a duck’s arse on ice. We walk out of the elevator and heads turn in our direction. Not bad for 5 guys who all met on the Internet.

11:30: “We’ll take the 3L of Belvedere, extra soda water, please”. I was initially unsure about hitting a new place, but upon numerous recommendations, we hit Glow Skybar and it was lit up with all sorts of fine local ass, a fake-titted dj spinning deep house, and awe-inspiring views of the city once called Sai Gon. As the drinks started to pour I began to take it all in, how far I’ve come with these guys in the last 6 months and how many more nights I hope to have ahead with them. We proceed for an obligatory first toast and I see Irish aka KOTC casually chatting up a set of girls that would leave Brad Pitt himself with an erection. I’m in the process of helping out my Irish brother-in-arms when a past bang of mine appears. I had told her I’m in town and am hitting Glow (oops). At that point, Mr Linh, our beloved arse bandit, enters the picture with 3 girls and my ex again (this’ll be fun). I check my watch and it’s..

12:30: I’m feeling great, dancing and sipping vodka with my girl, and my ex doesn't seem to care – she just wanted to see me I guess. I do a quick survey of the scene: Bushido is covertly stationed on the couch, running smooth game on one of Mr Linh’s female accomplices, the YardDog is clearly out of his kennel, swinging his hands and dancing up a storm whilst wedged between two delightful-looking orientals, MaleDefined is in total bulldozer at this point – if there’s a single female in his line of vision, you bet your ass she’s getting approached; Irish has somehow managed to bring over 2 additional girls, and is now asking all team members for assistance in managing the surplus.

1:30: Mr Linh pulls out some grade A mary jane and orders a shisha. He packs the tobacco chamber thereof, converting it into a Viet Cong Bong, or as he actually called it: the WEESHA. My limp-wristed, pillow biting friend then offers a me hit. I consent. I’m faded shortly thereafter.

<blur – can you guys fill in the blank?>

3:00: I snap out of my haze and see the YardDog leaving the club with a fine-looking piece; he had many options and chose the right one. To the Dog Pound for those two. Bushido was still in stealth model and the MaleDefined was still...bulldozing. By that point Irish had persuaded 3 girls in the table adjacent to ours to move to our table outright. They were 2 high 7s and 1 8, conservatively speaking. Irish jams his tongue down the 8’s throat whilst MD and I give a bit of banter to the other two.

The staff bring us the check...and it’s in the millions, fuck it – we’re in Vietnam. Upon closer inspection though, the staff at Glow seemingly decided to stick the girls’ wine bottle on our tab – total dick move and potential white knighting. We all get worked up over it (despite the amount being nominal), as Irish tries to offer to just pay it. Too late, the girls are turned off by our vodka-fueled rage and storm off, leaving us their share of the bill. I run to the John briefly and upon my return everyone is gone. My girl is standing there clueless, searching for her purse. One of the security guards took it during the combined bill debacle and is now refusing to admit to the fact. The guys had left, but I stayed back with my girl and kicked up the biggest shit storm that country had seen since 1975. The manager came over and unapologetically handed me my girl’s purse. My girl then grabbed me and said “welcome back to Vietnam, now let’s go party”.

3:30: We head over to Play, an afterhours directly adjacent to Glow. I’m seeing a lot of familiar faces, and eventually run into Irish and MaleDefined posted up with yet another bottle of vodka. Bushido is nowhere to be found. Play is pretty uneventful and surprisingly low-energy but the guys are making the most of it, chatting up whoever is around. I cant feel my face and can barely walk at this point so I say good night to the boys and take my princess downstairs for a cab back to the hotel for a night of memorable love-making (protected and urine-free, this time).

I wake up Sunday with a hangover so bad I may end it all. But I look over and see a sweet, feminine angel curled up next to me. I then crack a grin at the thought of having wrapped up another kickass BGM and wonder how the guys fared. My thought, however, is promptly interrupted by a hand sliding toward my inner thigh...

[Image: DisneyCheshireCat.jpg]

Amazing write up ... if anybody is around send me a PM and I just got into town yesterday.

There are so many hot girls around. I'm staying in D1

Damn Papi, you need to be the BGM official travel writer. You has a way with words my friend.

Also, cant wait to hit one of these with you animals. If Tokyo was any indication, then things about to get deadly.

RishBoy77, This was a weekend retreat for the five of us; however I think we all left with unfinished business and commitment to return.

As far as Saigon goes, there's really not that much to it brother. You're an experienced international man of mystery so just be yourself and don't sweat the details. Though I will say from experience, that if you're coming from EE/FSU, you're probably accustomed to formalities and initial reservedness. There's no need for any of that in Vietnam. Just be ultra friendly with everybody you meet and don't be afraid of getting a little creative. Compared to EE/FSU, foreign guys in SEA are generally afforded much greater leeway to be themselves, and if they want to run extreme clown game, that's perfectly fine, too! In other words, you are not expected, as you would be in the Ukraine, to observe the dating etiquette and rules applicable to Ukrainian men. In Saigon, and elsewhere in SEA, you define the rules of the game, so go get 'em and give us a writeup of your conquests once you're through!

Quote: (06-02-2016 10:24 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Damn Papi, you need to be the BGM official travel writer. You has a way with words my friend.

Also, cant wait to hit one of these with you animals. If Tokyo was any indication, then things about to get deadly.

Laner, I raise my glass to you. I haven't had a single meetup with these guys in which your name wasn't repeatedly mentioned. I shudder to think about what it was that happened in Tokyo which put our beloved ambassador there out of commission for an entire year! I'm strategically withdrawing from SEA for a year, but will be back and we'll wreak unprecedented levels of havoc.

A quick update as I'm still jet lagged. This was a primarily non-gaming trip but I was able to score a easy ONS from badoo, more on that later and the women as I have admittedly little experience with Asian women.

Logistics :
I stayed Alien Garden Hotel in the heart of the backpacker district 1. Great little renovated hotel tucked away with only 10 rooms for $30 a night. Make sure you book for double occupancy and say your partner will be joining you later as some hotels might try a guest fee in Vietnam. I didn't have any problems with my girl and they even called me when she left to confirm everything was ok. The hotel also arranged all my tours through them as that made things easy and I could pay the end.
Highly recommended place.

http://www.ailengardenhotel.com/

HCMC:
Being my first time Vietnam I really wanted to explore the city and culture. The really hot humid weather coupled with the time difference made me exhausted for going out late night. I took really some really cool tours and many times since this is low season many of the tours felt like it was like getting a private guide. I remember going biking on a small private Island with only 2 others and getting a look at the changing rural landscape of the country after seeing the floating markets. Another amazing experience I had was a motorbike trip into the alleys of the city to sample 4 different street foods that normally I might not have tried. I met a cool Vietnamese dude from the States that wanted to meet up for some nightlife. I really enjoyed food tour and well worth the $40 price. The Chi Chi Tunnels felt the most touristy but it still a experience to be in the tunnel especially in the hot & wet season. Felt like 200 degrees in there.

Nightlife and Girls:
After a day usually starting at 7am in the hot humid weather I seemed just too exhausted to make it out like I planned to Lush, Chill Bar, etc. I did have a beer with a beer bar girl there 1 night but honestly the hottest Vietnamese I saw girls were in the streets or the even on the motorbikes then most of these girls. Still on average I would only I would say only 5-10% of the female population would I say in my book I would term as 8 or higher range and those girls usually were with locals guys and rarely with a foreigner. Gaming wise I started pipelining off of Badoo a week before but a odd 7 was about the best I could get but it was mainly 6's.

My badoo 6 shows up with a friend who was a 7. I was contemplating a switch for a second, but then remember the golden rule #101 about taking the almost guaranteed lay as on Badoo I had been using sexual innuendo with her. Anyways I bought dinner them at Baba' kitchen as I ate there twice on this trip and thought they have decent but uninspiring Indian food. Only $15 and neither of them drank.

After dinner her friend took off as around the corner was my hotel. They took her ID at hotel but since it is small quiet place I would not stay here if your bringing multiple girls as compared to a private apartments for privacy.
I must have had maybe another dozen badoo girls that I could not meet up with for various reasons. Despite my seeing not a lot of interracial couples I still felt Vietnamese girls are open to relationships with foreigners especially if they think your sticking around. Overall I would return but only in the Nov - Feb Winter months when it is it is suppose to be a lot cooler there.