rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh in the News

Roosh in the News

I thought we needed a thread on the clip Roosh posted on his Twitter feed today, where he's mentioned on the DC local news. It's interesting to note the rating and BMI of the (presumably DC) woman doing the reporting (on the left).

(The good part starts @1:36, but watch the whole thing to get the correct feel.)

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Roosh in the News

Alot of guys would love to have her biceps.

Sounds like they are qualifying themselves to him. I think he is going to have an easy time in DC when he gets back. All these women will want to prove to him that they aren't lazy, ugly, fat, manly, stupid, etc

Roosh in the News

They invited me to show up at the studio to be on the 99.5 FM morning show (the woman on the left does that too), but obviously I'm not in the States. Too bad.

I know the hosts and listeners would've hated on me nonstop, but I think I would have handled it well. [Image: smile.gif]

Roosh in the News

Quote: (07-22-2011 01:09 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

They invited me to show up at the studio to be on the 99.5 FM morning show (the woman on the left does that too), but obviously I'm not in the States. Too bad.

I know the hosts and listeners would've hated on me nonstop, but I think I would have handled it well. [Image: smile.gif]

Two things:

1. LOL. That interview would have been priceless. You have such a thick callous for haters at this point, it would have been funny to hear them try to get through. It's like in the movies when the regular guy punches the big brute in the face, with all his strength, only to have the big, often bearded, guy continue stand there, emotionless (or laughing, depending on the movie).

2. You coulda' hit it in the radio-station bathroom. No doubt she's nasty enough you woulda' had to have gone in half-chub, but it would have been worth the story.

Roosh in the News

I'll admit that I liked how she said my name at 2:21. You don't get that level of sass in Poland.

Roosh in the News

I bet you could have a good time on the howard stern show

Roosh in the News

DC must suck if the newscasters are so fat.

Roosh in the News

I'll be honest I'm trying to bang her for the story.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Roosh in the News

This blonde chick sure got big fatceps.I agree with kickass, Roosh would definitely enjoy being on the Howard Stern Show.

Roosh in the News

Just found an interesting nugget to add to this discussion. This "Sarah Fraser" (the hog in the video) used to be skinnier.

This was only one year ago:

Roosh in the News

She was actually an almost decent looking chick back then. But like all other American chicks, she started eating KFC's on a daily basis and stopped working out to become fat.

Roosh in the News

Quote: (07-22-2011 02:38 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  

She was actually a decent looking chick back then. But like all other American chicks, she started eating KFC's on a daily basis and stopped working out to become fat.

Exactly. She's unwittingly confirmed all the shit she's trying to disprove about DC by being sloppy and not caring enough about her appearance to stay trim. And she's on TV. Imagine the DC girls that don't have any pressures to look presentable for a mass audience. Yuck!

She was merely alright before, but thought she was hot enough to have a fashion-like photo shoot. Now, she's let herself go considerably, and is still convinced she's as "hot" as she was before.

Typical DC. Typical American girl.

Roosh in the News

Haha, she was totally digging you for mocking DC women.

Damn, would've been awesome to see you on there, instead of all these PUAs preaching how seduction is about respecting women. Screw that.

I thought she was big-boned, just a big head, normal bone size.

Roosh in the News

Another gem Tuthmosis, the part of the video where she says "WE'RE NOT SIXES" not once but twice, damn that really got under her skin huh? [Image: lol.gif]

Roosh in the News

Quote: (07-22-2011 02:53 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

Another gem Tuthmosis, the part of the video where she says "WE'RE NOT SIXES" not once but twice, damn that really got under her skin huh? [Image: lol.gif]
Apparently, those 2 are not even 6s, I don't even wanna rate them.

Roosh in the News

Calling her a six would do injustice to real sixes. Maybe in the video posted above when she used to be skinnier.

It's funny they think "blowing up his blog" is a bad thing. Like haha i got you. But whatever makes them feel like they won, I guess. Sorta like a little child. Women are DEFINITELY the more mature sex.[Image: eatpuss.gif] Was gonna put eyeroll but like this one a lot better.

Roosh in the News

Haha, that's so classic, really enjoyed watching that vid clip. I grew up in Arlington and since we never had cable, I got to watch plenty of Fox Channel 5 news, that's hilarious that Roosh got called out. Guess the blog is getting pretty huge.

Roosh in the News

Hmmm,

I'm beginning to wonder if there's any prior story between Sarah Fraser and Roosh.

She seems a bit too friendly and personal toward Roosh.

Roosh in the News

the good news is that this free promotion will bring people to the website->more book sales-> more dispersal of wisdom

bad news is non existent, unless fame/infamy becomes so great it becomes an issue. no one wants to be a walking caricature like neil strauss is. (god bless him for introducing me to this world though)

Roosh in the News

Yeah, the way that blonde rolls your name around in her mouth, it looks like she wants to suck your dick Rooossshhh!

Roosh in the News

Couldn't help but notice the big hoop earrings and the pink streak in her already highlighted blonde hair.

She looks pregnant?

Roosh in the News

She does have a little pooch, I've run into her on a few occasions out at DC bars/clubs. She tried to drunkenly make out with me once back at an club event where I'd talked my way into the radio's VIP section but I was cockblocked by one of the guys there. This is the one I was talking about Mixx.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Roosh in the News

i think she is kind of masculine looking

Roosh in the News

Congrats Roosh, looks like you're really coming up!

G-d damn wtf is going on in DC, you guys got some ugly newscasters. My firm just hired a thin, about a 7, who moved up from DC for the job: She complained about "lack of weekend plans" since moving up here to Boston...pretty sure she was getting mad play down there. Boston isn't the shit but the annual influx of fresh college cuties has its benefits [Image: wink.gif]

Roosh in the News

Could not stop LMAO at the news articles linked from Roosh's Twitter feed. The Google translation isn't the best, but good enough to get the general tone. It's pretty clear those pale Icelanders are taking exception to his characterization of their women. The best part is how they yoink the image from blog's About page.

It's just like the evening news: using the most ironic, hilarious picture when talking about a criminal or victim.

@roosh: the irony is that if/when you go back to Iceland, you'll pull even easier because of the notoriety.

[Image: lol.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg3485]