rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin....

Medellin....

Best place ever to met a girl [Image: banana.gif] Been here a week and got about 12 numbers , couple dates and a pull from a girl who couldnt speak no english and i cant speak spanish.

The body tech gym is the best place to met a hot girl also. Theres about 20 to 40 hot girls with big fake titties flaunting there stuff at the gym . Well worth the 80 , 000 a week im paying.

[Image: banana.gif]

Medellin....

Quote: (02-11-2009 11:36 PM)NeVerGymLess Wrote:  

Best place ever to met a girl [Image: banana.gif] Been here a week and got about 12 numbers , couple dates and a pull from a girl who couldnt speak no english and i cant speak spanish.

The body tech gym is the best place to met a hot girl also. Theres about 20 to 40 hot girls with big fake titties flaunting there stuff at the gym . Well worth the 80 , 000 a week im paying.

Sounds good but I must warn you that getting numbers in Medellin is totally meaningless by itself.

Girls here give their number out like candy and then generally refuse to answer the phone or return text messages. You can literally walk up to a girl and hand them your phone as an opener and then will give you their number. Unlike UK and USA however, they never seem to give fake numbers or refuse if they are not interested.

You have to hook them really solidly and talk to them for a long time to make it a solid number close as opposed to a flake.

Even then its no guarantee. I have talked and danced with a girl for 3 hours who was all over me (keep putting her hand on my knee, told me she split with her BF a month ago, asked me if I had a girlfriend etc). and she won't even return a text message and when I have spoken to her on the phone and on email, just says she never has any credit.

Also common in phone game in Colombia is for the girl to phone you, let the phone ring once and then hang up. This is a Colombian chick's way of asking you to phone her.

Medellin....

going to Medellin for a month, cant wait.

Ill be attending Body Tech gym also.

Are girls clingy as they are in Brazil ???? I am from Australia. I dont like when girls never leave you alone after that passionate night, i just want another one. Are Colombian girls jealous ??

any experiences would be appreciated

Medellin....

Quote: (02-12-2009 08:16 PM)fbx258 Wrote:  

Are girls clingy as they are in Brazil ???? I am from Australia. I dont like when girls never leave you alone after that passionate night, i just want another one. Are Colombian girls jealous ??

There very clingy. MY medelling girl cant even speak to me but she called me 3 times last night . Had to get the hostel guy to translet for us. IM heading up to santa marta tomorrow night and its suppose t o be good for girls up there too.

Medellin....

Quote: (02-14-2009 12:16 AM)NeVerGymLess Wrote:  

There very clingy. MY medelling girl cant even speak to me but she called me 3 times last night . Had to get the hostel guy to translet for us. IM heading up to santa marta tomorrow night and its suppose t o be good for girls up there too.

how is the danger situation ??? all this BS about the 'worlds most dangerous city' any of this true ??? not that it will stop me from going there.

Medellin....

Quote: (02-14-2009 06:58 AM)fbx258 Wrote:  

how is the danger situation ??? all this BS about the 'worlds most dangerous city' any of this true ??? not that it will stop me from going there.

>Safest city i n sout h america soo far. All the hostel are in the wealthy part.

Make sure you check out san gil too, you can go river rafting in grade 5 rapids for 120 000. Funnest thing i done on my trip.

Medellin....

Quote: (02-14-2009 08:59 AM)NeVerGymLess Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2009 06:58 AM)fbx258 Wrote:  

whats the best part to stay in Medellin ??? I wanna get an apartment ??

>Safest city i n sout h america soo far. All the hostel are in the wealthy part.

Make sure you check out san gil too, you can go river rafting in grade 5 rapids for 120 000. Funnest thing i done on my trip.

Medellin....

back in medellin . This place is great , been seeing a amazing hot girl the last couple days. I was suppose to fly home next week but been thinking about staying another month. [Image: banana.gif]

Medellin....

Where are you staying? How much are you paying?

Medellin....

Quote: (03-01-2009 11:09 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Where are you staying? How much are you paying?

Casa kiwi. The other good hostel is the pit stop . Its about $8 a night.

Medellin....

In terms of girls would you say it's better than bogota?

Medellin....

Know anything about tigerpaw hostel? its right by parque lleras in Medellin. I may go there. http://www.tigerpawhostel.com

Medellin....

Its basically a nice/clean hostel attached to an American bar showing American sports. Less young backpackers and more middle aged backpackers. Its in a good location right off a main street and Parque Lleras.

Medellin....

Quote: (03-06-2009 04:57 PM)jmb Wrote:  

Its basically a nice/clean hostel attached to an American bar showing American sports. Less young backpackers and more middle aged backpackers. Its in a good location right off a main street and Parque Lleras.

whats the best city to stay in Medellin ???

Medellin....

Quote: (03-06-2009 01:45 PM)mlucasone Wrote:  

Know anything about tigerpaw hostel? its right by parque lleras in Medellin. I may go there. http://www.tigerpawhostel.com

Yeah I stayed there too. I would not recommend it.

Kiwi is better.

Medellin....

Awesome, thanks. Will definitely look up Kiwi.

Medellin....

Quote: (03-03-2009 11:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

lol I kinda cockblocked Roosh's question. The answer to this question would be pretty beneficial to anyone considering Medellin...

Medellin....

Quote: (03-11-2009 07:39 PM)mlucasone Wrote:  

lol I kinda cockblocked Roosh's question. The answer to this question would be pretty beneficial to anyone considering Medellin...

Medellin
Cali
Bogota

Goes i n that order, San Gil had some stunners as well.

[Image: colombia129-1.jpg]

Medellin....

The native girls of Medellin are definitelly better on average.

NeVerGymLess you may recognize one of the girls in that picture [Image: banana.gif]

But the thing about Bogota is that its the capital city where hot women from all over the country come to study/work so the nightlife is just as good or better in terms of women. And I have never seen so many beautiful women than walking around the Javeriana university in Bogota, even moreso than the major university in Medellin.

Medellin....

Quote: (03-17-2009 01:04 AM)jmb Wrote:  

045693516.jpg[/img][/url]
NeVerGymLess you may recognize one of the girls in that picture [Image: banana.gif]

is that the girl that came out with us that one night, and coulnt speak english ???

Medellin....

jmb how's your spanish by the way?

Medellin....

That is the girl that came out with us that night and my Spanish is probably high-intermediate, as in I am conversational but often make mistakes.

Medellin....

Where are the best day game spots? And don't say everywhere.

Medellin....

Quote: (04-03-2009 12:14 PM)EZ Travels Wrote:  

Where are the best day game spots? And don't say everywhere.

Find a university like the Universidad de Antioquia.

Medellin....

So you are kicking it in Medellin, any run ins with the recent wave of violence, ie last weekend where 15 people were killed in 48 hours, and then on Monday where another 8 caught the bullet?