rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pope 'The Cuck' Francis Just Destroyed The Catholic Church

He just did it - Pope 'The Cuck' Francis just crossed the Rubicon on the catholic church's prime directive - to never bloody let a woman attain any power/status in your religion.

Quote:Quote:

VATICAN CITY - Pope Francis said Thursday he is willing to create a commission to study whether women can be deacons in the Catholic Church, signaling an openness to letting women serve in ordained ministry currently reserved to men.

Francis agreed to the proposal during a closed-door meeting with some 900 superiors of women's religious orders.

Deacons are ordained ministers but are not priests, though they can perform many of the same functions as priests: preside at weddings, baptisms and funerals, and preach. They cannot, however, celebrate Mass.

Expanding opportunities for women in the Church has been debated for years.

Currently, married men - who are also mostly excluded from the Roman Catholic priesthood - can serve as deacons. Women cannot, however, though historians say women served as deacons in the early Church.

According to the National Catholic Reporter: "Many church historians have said however that there is abundant evidence that women served as deacons in the early centuries of the church. The apostle Paul mentions such a woman, Phoebe, in his letter to the Romans."

The pope in no way signaled during a 75-minute conversation with the sisters that the church's longstanding prohibition on ordaining women priests will change. But asked during a question and answer session if he would be willing to create a commission to study whether women could serve as deacons, Francis said he was open to the idea, according to the National Catholic Reporter and Catholic News Service, which were in the audience hall.

The publications quoted Francis as saying: "I accept. It would be useful for the church to clarify this question. I agree."

Play VIDEO
A woman's role in the Church
Francis noted that the deaconesses of the early church weren't ordained as they are today. But he said he would ask the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith to report back on studies that have been done on the issue, Catholic News Service said.

Francis also said he would ask another Vatican office that is in charge of the liturgy to report back on why women aren't allowed to give a homily at Mass.

The Rev. James Martin, a Jesuit author, said the pope's willingness to create a study commission on the women's diaconate is significant in and of itself.

"The female diaconate is not only an idea whose time has come, but a reality recovered from history," he said in an email.

"Women preaching during Mass would mean that Catholics would finally be able to hear reflections on Scripture from women speaking from the pulpit, and thus the Church would be immeasurably enriched. This is news of immense joy for the Church."

This is it folks - the end of the catholic church - it is DONE. Pope Francis just broke with 2000 years of catholic rule and opened the door for women. Like any other masculine domain now relegated to the dustbins of history it will take women at maximum one generation to completely dismantle the church and challenge each and every existing doctrine.

This liberal Marxist fucker - is this really what 1.2 Billion catholics stand for? It starts with deacons and before you know it we have a wench like Hillary or Merkel declared pope. I am just glad that I will most likely be dead or too old to care by that time. 264 popes are rotating in their graves today.

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

I am surprised it took this long.

Deus vult!

Delete

Quote: (05-12-2016 12:08 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Doesn't Paul explicitly state in the bible the roles of men and women I the church?

Damn posting on my phone.

Yes. Women are not allowed to teach.

1 Timothy 2:12 KJV

But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Catholic church has bitten the dust under this cuck pope. 2000 years of history are now worthless. [Image: angry.gif]

[Image: shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif]

Women may have been deacons in the early church. Paul didn't write 1 or 2 Timothy and the author is responding to something like Gnosticism.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

I think the Pope "crossed the Rubicon" when he welcomed the crossing of millions of Muslims across the Mediterranean.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

How long before a female Pope? Pope Joanna Paulina? How long before someone comes forward claiming he shagged her?

I was there the day feminism fell...

Quote: (05-12-2016 12:36 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  

I think the Pope "crossed the Rubicon" when he welcomed the crossing of millions of Muslims across the Mediterranean.
And condoning homosexuality

It was never the Church in the first place. If that weren't obvious to you, you haven't studied history or realized all of the innovations it created, especially in the last 100-150 years, which made it even more obvious. Ever since Charlemagne instituted cultural and political power to subvert the original, the Franco-Roman Church has been anything but "Catholic."

If that's not enough for you, ask yourself why it spawned 30,000 reforming denominations.

Meanwhile, the original ancient faith is still where it's always been, and unchanged in doctrine and practice.

It's been going downhill for generations with many switching to the religion of smartphones. Few educated people believe that stuff anymore. Just another nail in the coffin.

Quote: (05-12-2016 02:31 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

It was never the Church in the first place. If that weren't obvious to you, you haven't studied history or realized all of the innovations it created, especially in the last 100-150 years, which made it even more obvious. Ever since Charlemagne instituted cultural and political power to subvert the original, the Franco-Roman Church has been anything but "Catholic."

If that's not enough for you, ask yourself why it spawned 30,000 reforming denominations.

Meanwhile, the original ancient faith is still where it's always been, and unchanged in doctrine and practice.

"If that weren't obvious to you, you haven't studied history..."

Nice try, pal - but that type of manipulation doesn't work well on me. What I am referring to is the Church Of Rome. Clearly there have always been detractors and that's fine - they are free to go and start their own religions. I don't care about any of them and neither do I care about the myriads of misguided sects (Islam included) worshipped outside of Rome.

The pope represents the COR and although there have been many many corrupt, misguided, even evil people serving as the Bishop Of Rome over the past two millenniums, NONE of them would have ever dared to cross the lines that Francis has been jumping over since his election. It's a travesty and it will destroy the roman catholic church.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Future headline:

RVF member takes down Catholic church by seducing Pope

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (05-12-2016 03:16 PM)Valentine Wrote:  

It's been going downhill for generations with many switching to the religion of smartphones. Few educated people believe that stuff anymore. Just another nail in the coffin.

Disclaimer - I personally am not religious. I was born catholic but have not been in a church for decades - so mia culpa. HOWEVER I am finding myself in some sort of cognitive dissonance as of late. On one hand I have been an atheist for a long time but on the other I also realize how loss of a common belief system has weakened Western societies and made it vulnerable to the globalists, liberals, as well as Islam.

Which is the reason why I hate to see the catholic church fall apart like this. The type of women I would want to have children with are the ones who believe in traditional values and family values instead of celebrating their three decade ride on the cock carousel. And where do those values come from? Not from liberalism and not from atheist political movements either - they used to be deeply rooted in Christian (as well as Jewish) teachings.

So yes - in that respect I'm a hypocrite and I suspect some of you may feel similarly about their inner conflict. I don't worship God but I hate to watch the catholic church slowly turn into a liberal feminist outfit.

– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (05-12-2016 03:24 PM)heavy Wrote:  

Future headline:

RVF member takes down Catholic church by seducing Pope

Roosh's next book: DO NOT BANG THE VATICAN.

– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (05-12-2016 11:58 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

This liberal Marxist fucker - is this really what 1.2 Billion catholics stand for? It

Not entirely, but sadly the majority of people who declare themselves as Catholic will probably laud this move.

It really was just a matter of time, the Catholic Church is no more immune against subversion and infiltration of liberal/universalist values than any other institution. What is soon going to be decreed from above by the Pope (women grabbing power in the Church) has already taken place 'below'. Just visit any local Catholic parish, if you have the stomach for it, and you'll see a lot of them having their layman activities run by post-Wall women who live in sexless marriages. I'm speaking from experience because as a practicing Catholic, I've had some opportunities in the past to witness the growing degeneration within the Church.

Manly Catholic men such as Charlemagne, Jean de Vallette or Jan Sobieski are a thing of the past - instead, the modern, politically correct Catholicism of today has already begun to raise an army of schmucks. You'll hear from them more often in the years to come.

Pretty much proves that the Chair is empty...has been for a while.

I never thought I'd say this, but I really hope he dies (peacefully, of course) as soon as possible so he can't do any more damage to the church.

Saint Malachy already predicted this. This guy Francis will be the last pope.

In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.

I thought you needed a WIS score of at least 9 to be a cleric.

I always read on this forum, and in other places about liberals pushing to normalize pedophilia. I'd say the catholic church is way ahead of their time on this one.

It just confuses the hell out of me how so many people take Catholicism seriously after all of the bullshit they've pulled.

This pope isn't trying to liberalize the church, he's trying to keep it going for a few more generations.

Aloha!

Where, I pray thee tell, is the true and original faith practiced?

I would say it is in the Eastern Rite Catholic Churches, and perhaps Orthodox. These are the only place that maintain the ancient liturgy. The form of worship, the mass itself, is crucial. The original faith never was "sola scriptura." There wasn't even a unified written scripture. But maybe I'm making false implications of what you're getting at, so back to my question.

Quote: (05-12-2016 02:31 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

What comes first- a female Pope or Sharia Law in Italy/Europe?

Quote: (05-12-2016 07:16 PM)Durango Wrote:  

What comes first- a female Pope or Sharia Law in Italy/Europe?

There's already a pussy on the Throne of St. Peter.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

The church must be cucked from the inside. I wonder why there's no protest from other high ranking members of the Catholic Church from around the world. If an Orthodox patriarch tried pulling similar shit he'd be sacked within 24 hours.