rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Benefits of Feminism for RVFers

So I obviously get the the whole anti Feminist thing and I relate and agree for most part . I personally think Feminists are like White Supremacists .. what they think of their race the feminists think of their gender .

However when it comes to one night stands and dating Feminism has its perks . I love a good conversation , talking about world affairs , feisty girls with an opinion . I love the repartee . I also like girls who like to fuck and are comfortable saying it upfront . When it comes to fucking I am a natural dom which feminists invariably LOVE ! They would spend all their energy on fighting for other women and then love to be absolutely abused and dominated in bed by their strong masculine man with a big cock. A lot of the time they'd do it in a way that they are using you for your body but hey guess what .. Fine by me ! I actually Like it when a girl approaches me or when I approach a girl and she takes it to the next level by going for the first kiss or she initiates leaving the bar to go back to her place ! Just the sheer fact that it don't happen so often gives me the buzz .

I haven't dated in the Last 5 years .. only travelled and hook ups . When I have spent a fair amount of time in a city I have had maximum of 3 dates / fuck with the same girl . Obviously this is not the Way Roosh does his gaming as he likes to date a proper hottie over a few weeks which I am sure is rewarding as well and something I wish to try but for me the Perks of Feminism is legit !

Also I prefer girls from US, Australia, England , Scandinivia over East Europeans NOT in terms of looks where there is no comparison right . But I feel I tend to have a better conversation due to their better flow in English as I talk extremely fast and am fast witted myself with a lot of repartee and it just doesn't feel fulfilling enough with an East European shy , soft spoken stunner who will just sit next to me and appreciate everything about me without a counter .

My idea of the ideal woman is quite different from Roosh and maybe a few other fellow RVFers and I thought it would be interesting to explore this . I don't quite like the negativity in some of Roosh's ideas .. like fat shaming (I used to quite like chubby girls early teens and 20s although I am more and more getting into petites ) . I also don't agree that women should be obedient , know how to cook etc etc. I feel it's easier now than ever not to need a girl.. at least not for those reasons .. with a cool condo and microwave and home deliveries and all the modern gadgets you could live like the King of the castle Hugh Grant About a Boy style and never miss not having a girl around .
However I appreciate Roosh very much and think he's a pioneer for all his work . Also having encountered some American bitches working for United nations in Geneva who were feminists as well as opportunists sucking men dry via money and favours and had an insane sense of entitlement which I figured was due to American men bowing down to them . So I can see where Roosh might be coming from but personally I feel it's easy to block the feminism negativity by not putting them on a pedestal and being the Alpha that they want to date and give it to them like they desire deep down and not ring back .

After all, all these feminists are the same ones who will tell their gangs of bitches not to take shit from men and at the same time when they meet their alpha charmer they want him to make them feel like a little girl .

And then what happened?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Enjoy the decline.

Jesus Christ man, you write clauses that are infinitely long, you can kill a non native English speaker like me [Image: biggrin.gif]

I don't know how you can do it man. I see them, think "yeah she looks OK", but then they open their mouth and fill me with disgust. I don't know how I'd feel sticking my dick in something so unfeminine, I'd probably need a really long shower at the very least.

[Image: attachment.jpg31498]   

[Image: XG2bG9L.jpg]

Creative trolls this month, think they're from Hillary's Apac?

Quote: (05-11-2016 12:50 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Creative trolls this month.

Hey man , I have recently started posting on this forum so by default they class my status as Male Feminist .. I don't know how this works but I am assuming you have to climb up the ladder to be a innovative Casanova or something .

Anyway until now bar a couple of posts everything has been condescending one liners . No point of views no debating no counter argument .

So is the Forum really a Cult where you are either 100 percent on the level with all of it's ideologies or you are branded a troll ?

From my perspective all are valid arguments and I am sure there are a few guys out there who don't mind a easy lay with a self assured girl with opinions over a hard earned shag with a "yes girl" shy submissive blossoming east european flower who don't bring anything to the conversation but her obedient smile!
Maybe those guys are not in this forum but there ought to be people other than me who have felt the same way .

Quote:Quote:

Feminism has its perks .

I love a good conversation , talking about world affairs

feisty girls with an opinion . I love the repartee .

I actually Like it when a girl approaches me or when I approach a girl and she takes it to the next level by going for the first kiss or she initiates leaving the bar to go back to her place !

the Perks of Feminism is legit !

Also I prefer girls from US, Australia, England , Scandinivia over East Europeans

I don't quite like the negativity in some of Roosh's ideas .. like fat shaming

I also don't agree that women should be obedient , know how to cook etc etc.

with a cool condo and microwave and home deliveries and all the modern gadgets you could live like the King of the castle

[Image: giphy.gif]

You know what? You're right. Women who are loyal, feminine, and like to cook and clean? Who the fuck needs 'em! We should all just man up.

I say bring on the loud mouthed sluts who can drink me under the table, can barely boil water, and eat all of their food out of takeout boxes because they don't even know how to clean dishes. That's the kind of woman I like. Also fat. Fat is the way to be we definitely shouldn't be fat shaming women because then where's all the cushion for pushin' am I right!? Who wants to fuck some 115 lb. twig when you could be getting lost in the deep warm rolls of a voluptuous BBW.

I know I know, some beta males will be like "but how will I lift up a fat girl and fuck her against a wall?" The answer is you need to MAN UP and lift some weights, get strong and swole so you can lift those thick sexy women.

Once a woman sees you have muscles, and she knows you can microwave your own food and order delivery for yourself and have a big cock to dominate her with, she will approach you at the bar and ask to go straight to your condo. Once she's done with you, make the bed and nuke up a hot pocket. That is game, gentlemen.

Concern trolling is a bannable offence.

Quote: (05-11-2016 12:50 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Creative trolls this month, think they're from Hillary's Apac?

[Image: potd.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

[Image: giphy.gif]

You know what? You're right. Women who are loyal, feminine, and like to cook and clean? Who the fuck needs 'em! We should all just man up.

I say bring on the loud mouthed sluts who can drink me under the table, can barely boil water, and eat all of their food out of takeout boxes because they don't even know how to clean dishes. That's the kind of woman I like. Also fat. Fat is the way to be we definitely shouldn't be fat shaming women because then where's all the cushion for pushin' am I right!? Who wants to fuck some 115 lb. twig when you could be getting lost in the deep warm rolls of a voluptuous BBW.

I know I know, some beta males will be like "but how will I life up a fat girl and fuck her against a wall?" The answer is you need to MAN UP and lift some weights, get strong and swole so you can lift those thick sexy women.

Once a woman sees you have muscles, and she knows you can microwave your own food and order delivery for yourself and have a big cock to dominate her with, she will approach you at the bar and ask to go straight to your condo. That is game, gentlemen.
[/quote]

That is such a twisted version of what I wrote LOL

All I am saying is that every one in this forum gets laid right so who cares if theres chubby girls in this world . For the chubby girls there will be the chubby guys out there who don't put in an effort and can't be arsed to learn the game .. Maybe they won't be all that unhappy to find comforts and security in the lap of a chubby girl . The world surely has enough hotties for the few thousand RVFers ? Especially that we are all travelling fair bits and exploring new territories .

Also I am not asking anyone to Man Up , I am just saying I have been living the "Every Man is an Island" life for the last few years and have not been dependent on any girl .. Sometimes I even knock one off over taking a shower , dressing up , spending money at a bar and then getting to shag at the end of a long night .. I am comfortable eating easy healthy recipes , I am comfortable watching movies and hanging about in my apartment without female intervention . I am comfortable online gaming to set up dates or going to the pub to pick up girls when I get needy . I am not saying you or anyone else do it . I am just saying it's another way of life that maybe is feasible now more than ever .

I am not saying everyone must love feminists or that the Perks of fucking feminists apply to everyone but I am sure there are some Masculine , Tall , or just naturally dominant guys out here on RVFers who can get a good bang for their buck going out with feminists. I mean a girl who pays the beers and can talk about art and politics and would be a easy lay and fuck the shit out of you .. I mean how bad can it be ?

I don't think Feminists would make good wives or mothers (jesus they'd not let you decide anything regarding your house , bills, holidays ,kids) . But for unhassled inexpensive easy one night stands .. Feminists are the easiest and most vulnerable group to target ! And guess what for all the brothers that got bullied by that Feminist Fanny .. Give it to her and give it good so that she comes back to you wanting for more and then just ignore her and crush her little feminist ego .

A girl doesn't have to be a feminist to be DTF. I guess the best thing about feminists is their narcissism, you can just check their twitter feed to find out if they have STDs.

Quote: (05-11-2016 01:28 PM)DecentFella Wrote:  

That is such a twisted version of what I wrote LOL
Now text speak? You're really hitting all cylinders on the old troll engine now.

Also I am not asking anyone to Man Up , I am just saying I have been living the "Every Man is an Island" life for the last few years and have not been dependent on any girl .. Sometimes I even knock one off over taking a shower , dressing up , spending money at a bar and then getting to shag at the end of a long night .. I am comfortable going eating easy healthy recipes , I am comfortable watching movies and hanging about in my apartment without female intervention . I am comfortable online gaming to set up dates or going to the pub to pick up girls when I get needy . I am not saying you or anyone else do it . I am just saying it's another way of life that maybe is feasible now more than ever .

Herbivore men, MGTOW-ish philosophy. Good luck fitting in here (although of course, that's not really your goal).

Leaning 70% troll, 30% innocent and clueless.

How old are you, Schweiz-bro? Based on your writing I'd bet not above 21. Maybe somewhere around 17? How much "manosphere" stuff have you read thus far?

K-k-keep me p-posted, fella!

EDIT: In before OP's new thread "Got sued for sensual ass-halt but dindu nuffins, I swear. All we did was talk about politics all night before I was allowed to lick her for a minute. What do, RVF? Pls halp!"

Maybe I am just not getting it being a newbie or maybe I haven't had to experience the kind of feminist shit that some of the other guys have but nothing I wrote is remotely trolling . At worst it's another point of view and a legit one at that .

The more I get called a Troll the more I feel this is sort of a Cult thing . Anyway to me I have greatly benefited from this forum already and I guess I'll continue to do so being active or inactive . If my simple posts or ideas made some of the casanova's blush or overtly sentimental my apologies . Although as mentioned I would still like to understand why this attack on me for just sharing my opinion which frankly is not taking the other side just turning lemons into lemonades more like .

Quote: (05-11-2016 01:08 PM)DecentFella Wrote:  

I don't know how this works but I am assuming you have to climb up the ladder to be a innovative Casanova or something.

[Image: 7tW7D7.gif]

[Image: 139282-since-youre-new-here-Im-going-dEol.gif]

Call me crazy, but feminism for us players has brought some good sides. I am critic of feminism, but let's be honest:

- It was never easier to get laid. You want to be treated same as men in the sexual market? There you go

- I can save money. When we date, you have to pay half, or full. You want some equality? There you go.

- Since I am planning to open a company, that means that I will treat you like a man. Want a six month paid vacation because of pregnancy? Denied - men do not get anything like that. You want a day off because your tummy hurts? Denied. Men (even myself) are denied such privileges.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Sorry ladies. Hate the game, not us players.

DecentFella isn't a fella at all.

^At least he's decent. Or is he?
[Image: popcorn3.gif]

> allegedly has traveled the world
> prefers feminist women to feminine women
[Image: lenadun.jpg]
"Hey there, Anon... I heard you like a strong wimmin that knows how to let herself go sexually. I hope you don't mind I haven't shaved my legs in a month to protest the oppressive structures your gender has put on me. Let's talk about how I can do everything as good or better than a man before I let you comb my ass-hair. I do have two STDs but I'm sure you won't discriminate against me based on that."
[Image: laugh7.gif]

Above or under 21? I want to know if I'm right.

Call me crazy, but feminism for us players has brought some good sides. I am critic of feminism, but let's be honest:

- It was never easier to get laid. You want to be treated same as men in the sexual market? There you go

- I can save money. When we date, you have to pay half, or full. You want some equality? There you go.

- Since I am planning to open a company, that means that I will treat you like a man. Want a six month paid vacation because of pregnancy? Denied - men do not get anything like that. You want a day off because your tummy hurts? Denied. Men (even myself) are denied such privileges.

Laugh4

Sorry ladies. Hate the game, not us players.

Exactly what I wrote in a nutshell . Wonder if this post gets the same hate I got

From Hacker Factor:

"Genre: Informal
Female = 1243
Male = 1096
Difference = -147; 46.85%
Verdict: Weak FEMALE

Weak emphasis could indicate European."

You write like a woman and mix pro-feminism with 'our' truths - classic subversion tactics. Given the attacks we've been under lately it's no wonder the troll detectors are going off. Lurking for a year COULD mean you're watching and learning, or it COULD mean you're a sleeper SJW (or both). The whole "Disagree with me and it means you're in a cult" defence isn't helping.

In war times you'd be expelled from the tribe as too risky.

Guys all who are guessing if I am a girl or not .. I am 28 , expat living in Geneva and travel a lot for work . I never needed help gaming as I am a total extrovert and team up with a wingman at any bar, club or festival I go to and my solo game is pretty tight too . Last year I was planning on a summer holiday with a friend who mentioned this forum to me and slowly i got hooked . It is absolutely gold to have an edge over others visiting a new city and knowing the pubs , clubs and psyche of the people .

Anyways if you any of youse are local or passing by I'd be happy to meet up and game and explain my thoughts .. maybe it's easier done in person and maybe youse won't be as intolerant in person haha

Also I prefer girls from US, Australia, England , Scandinivia over East Europeans NOT in terms of looks where there is no comparison right . But I feel I tend to have a better conversation due to their better flow in English as I talk extremely fast and am fast witted myself with a lot of repartee and it just doesn't feel fulfilling enough with an East European shy , soft spoken stunner who will just sit next to me and appreciate everything about me without a counter .

This makes you look ridiculous.

You prefer women who can converse in your own tongue regardless of looks? I've met enough Czech, Polish, Lithuanian and Colombian chicks who speak good English and have the intelligence for good conversation.

If you think you're so intelligent why don't you learn their language and argue with them in their country?

Feminism is good for men who want to get laid;

- It destroys families
- Lets women loose on their nature
- No reason to settle but keep riding strange dick

How many men over the centuries were cockblocked by a girls father or family? Countless billions. But now? One swipe of Tinder or a few messages on Plenty Of Fish and you're balls deep in her guts before midnight and you can fuck off back to whatever you were doing before.

Never before in the history of man have so many men had so much easy access to women, thank you feminism.

Just don't make your arguments seem stupid like the paragraph I quoted.

OP is either a very subtle troll that tries to set off the other members in just a non threatening way so that he doesn't get banned immediately or is just totally clueless.

It's a very tough troll case. It'll be easy to crack once some more posts come through to show true colors.

The trolls this month have been great. JohnBozzz, IsraeliImmigrant, and now Decentfella.

Could this be a sign of the second coming of LittleDark?