rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jewish Girls in America

Jewish Girls in America

Does anyone have any experience with them? I've always thought they were sexy but have only talked to a handful in my life. I did a quick google search and it looks like there's some good sized Jewish areas on the SW side of town.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/houston/3...unity.html

How would I go about meeting them and ultimately fucking them? I dont think I can just pop up in a synagogue and start spitting game [Image: confused.gif] Do I need to use a different game or is it the same ol? A source told me there's a good chunk of them in the art scene...dont know how true that is.

Jewish Girls in America

Quote:Quote:

How would I go about meeting them and ultimately fucking them?

Try a college of university. Law school or med school would also be good options. Jewish communities are focused on cultivating highly successful individuals. They excel in the academia.

Quote:Quote:

I dont think I can just pop up in a synagogue and start spitting game.

Sure you can. It depends on how conservative the synagogue is. If it's orthodox, don't even try. I've heard of (but don't quote me yet) some synagogues where non-Jews can show up and eat and commune with the congregation.

Remember, it's every woman's dream to change a man.

Think of it like how women sometimes ask you to come to church. Think of synagogues like churches. Some are strictly conservative while others are so liberal, you can just show up and have a good time with others without ever feeling uncomfortable.

Hello.

Jewish Girls in America

Go to NYC. They are everywhere!

Jewish Girls in America

Several months ago, fate landed me at a young Jewish singles mixer in a grimy basement club in the city. The ratio was terrific. Every girl there, was there with a mission to mingle. The rejections were so sweet ["aww you're not jewish!? you're sooo cute! [Image: sad.gif] ] I'd take a million of them and continue smiling. They were flirting, laughing, bumping, grinding and pulling all stops to find their Mr. Right - at least for the night.

That night ended beautifully.

Jewish Girls in America

Jewish Girls are awesome! I am one of the rare guys that likes the sexy women who have the jewish nose [Image: smile.gif]

Jewish Girls in America

I live near a predominantly Jewish town and my whole area has a pretty large Jewish population. They are very studious people, but idk a place that would relate with that except maybe colleges or summer college programs in Houston. Maybe near tutoring places, stores in the Jewish neighborhoods. Game pretty much stays the same, but given alot of them have anxiety about their grades and futures that's an angle I like to tease them about.

I find alot of Jewish girls near me through friends who work at the local JCC (Jewish community center). Most of the girls who work there during the summer (counselors for little kids) are either late teens or college students where I live, so it might be worth checking out yours: http://www.jcchouston.org/. You can just go there and say you want to volunteer, or you could also try to see what kind of events or classes they have there and scope out if there are any girls taking classes. However, the
most Jewish-American girls I've ever seen in one place is probably the Hamptons.

Though it might sound a bit generalizing, try local tennis clubs if you can as well as pools. Every single girl on my school's tennis team is Jewish, and so are most of the women at tennis courts I've stopped by.

Jewish Girls in America

jdate.com is a dating site geared toward Jewish singles. Beware however that some women may be looking to only date/marry other fellow Jews.

Jewish Girls in America

Last summer I coached basketball at a camp which was for jewish kids. I did not know this ahead of time but it ended up being the worst 7 weeks of my life. Anyways, the jewish kids had nicknames for jewish girls which was "JAP" standing for Jewish-American Princess. This fits perfectly because most of them come from affluent families and are stuck up and spoiled bitches.

Jewish Girls in America

There's a lot of variation in how culturally distinct Jews are from their neighbors. I'm Jewish, grew up on the West Coast and spent time on the East Coast. Lots of the East Coast Long Island/NY/NJ Jewish girls are intolerable. I did worse with them than with non-Jewish white girls. Out West, I do better with the Jewish girls - they're less culturally Jewish, but being Jewish is still a novel and exotic concept to them as compared to being Jewish in NYC.

As for game differences, I think Jewish girls and Jews in general go for acerbic, misanthropic, witty deprecating humor more. When she's dishing it, if she's a cunt it'll come off as bitchy, and if she's cute it'll come off as sassy. IMO, they're harder to offend. They're known for sucking dick to put off having sex, about which they're insecure. Your mileage may vary. They tend to control Jewish guys in relationships, but if you keep your pimp hand strong, you'll have nothing to worry about.

Jewish Girls in America

With all due humility, my Jewish-girl game is tighter than a pair of John-Stockton shorts. I'd say it's one of the stronger areas of my "game portfolio." I [Image: heart.gif] Jewish girls and, quite frankly, they [Image: heart.gif] me. (Non-Jappy ones, of course.)

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Jewish Girls in America

Quote: (07-21-2011 02:47 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

With all due humility, my Jewish-girl game is tighter than a pair of John-Stockton shorts. I'd say it's one of the stronger areas of my "game portfolio." I [Image: heart.gif] Jewish girls and, quite frankly, they [Image: heart.gif] me. (Non-Jappy ones, of course.)
Patiently waiting for you to let the cat out of the hat! Don't hold back homie [Image: banana.gif]

Jewish Girls in America

Quote: (07-21-2011 02:55 AM)houston Wrote:  

Patiently waiting for you to let the cat out of the hat! Don't hold back homie [Image: banana.gif]

Yeah. Put out that kind of statement and you pretty much have to give out a data sheet to go along with it! ;-)

Jewish Girls in America

Quote: (07-21-2011 02:55 AM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2011 03:03 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Yeah. Put out that kind of statement and you pretty much have to give out a data sheet to go along with it! ;-)

You guys act fast. And, you both have a point: that was a bold statement and I should probably follow it up with something. [Image: lol.gif]

So I'm sure I'm going to disappoint you by saying that I don't think I can come out with very much of a data sheet here (though I totally would, if I had something to offer). I honestly think I do well with Jewish girls because it's one of the most natural elements of my game. And, because I genuinely like the bitches (as evidenced by my over-enthusiastic post above). I barely even need to run game, per se--beyond, of course, the absolute elementary shit. I'm just naturally a cynical, neurotic, talkative cat, so I just basically have to act normal. I think it just so happens that Jewish girls--which I happen to like--just respond to my type of personality well. I've often theorized that the combination of a "Jewish personality" and a non-Jewish look is irresistible to them. I'm familiar and exotic at the same time.

I'm sure it doesn't hurt that I grew up around tons of Jews and have had LTRs with Jewish girls, which likely imparted some indescribable smell that's pleasing to their noses. What's more, I know a bit about the Jewish faith and culture, so I can speak to that if called upon. I've traveled to Israel. I know some Jewish holiday recipes. In other words, my Jewish bona fides are in order.

EDIT: Honestly, Basil nailed it with this:

Quote: (07-21-2011 02:41 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

As for game differences, I think Jewish girls and Jews in general go for acerbic, misanthropic, witty deprecating humor more.

Jewish Girls in America

Lots of cliches going on here......most of which are true [Image: smile.gif] .....guess that's why they become cliches!

Jewish Girls in America

I've fucked with mad Jewish girls and I don't think there's really anything special to gaming them. Don't act like it's a big deal and it won't be.

Jewish Girls in America

What type of negs would you use on them? I'm 5'5" and Jewish. Although I used to be more religious than most of the girls. Personality wise I'm like Don Rickles.

Jewish Girls in America

Personality wise they're the antithesis of most Asian girls, they get humor and jokes much better than most girls do. If I were to go back to my beta ways I'd definitely look for a Jewish girlfriend.

Always heard the rumor about them being great lays, it's too bad I never slept with my friends much in high school etc.

Somebody get it in writing, quick!

Jewish Girls in America

Quote: (07-21-2011 10:12 AM)Lusty_Argonian Wrote:  

Personality wise they're the antithesis of most Asian girls, they get humor and jokes much better than most girls do.

That's an interesting description. That would certainly explain why I do worse with Asian girls than probably any other major ethnic group.

Jewish Girls in America

Quote: (07-21-2011 10:12 AM)Lusty_Argonian Wrote:  

Personality wise they're the antithesis of most Asian girls, they get humor and jokes much better than most girls do. If I were to go back to my beta ways I'd definitely look for a Jewish girlfriend.

Always heard the rumor about them being great lays, it's too bad I never slept with my friends much in high school etc.

There are plenty of Jewish girls who suck. But yeah, Jewish girls have a greater appreciation for humor and wit. Besides the JAPs, they're more tolerant of guys who are a little eccentric or off the wall. If you do something that annoys them, you'll hear about it. They can seem critical, but really it's just a shit-test. Less passive-aggressive, more spirited. Don't be afraid to laugh at them, and patronize them a little. Treat them like a bratty little sister. Being a smart ass may not always be best, but it works better with Jewish girls than anyone else.

Then again, these are generalizations. You have to be ready to calibrate to the girl. The fact that she's say, an architect or plays softball might give you more info than her being Jewish.

Oh, and they're more sexually repressed:

[Image: NeverMasturbated.png]

Jewish Girls in America

Could it be that Jewish women report not masturbating because they get laid on s regular basis?

I'm not sure if not masturbating means sexually repressed. If I were to tell you I did not masturbate all of July, it's because I was banging a girl 90% of time. So, no need to masturbate.

Mixx

Jewish Girls in America

How do you stop a Jewish girl from fucking? Marry her! Its a joke often told in CT where I grew up.

Jewish girls are horny as hell and fuck like rabbits.
That masturbation graph means nothing. I would believe that graph maybe accurate if it was a Which group bought a vibrator before they were 16.

Jewish Girls in America

Big Baller troll?

Jewish Girls in America

Quote: (07-21-2011 01:46 PM)swisschalet Wrote:  

Big Baller troll?

LOL! Not bad, sir.

EDIT: Though, to my credit, I didn't say my game was better than anyone else's.

Jewish Girls in America

Quote: (07-21-2011 12:58 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

There are plenty of Jewish girls who suck. But yeah, Jewish girls have a greater appreciation for humor and wit. Besides the JAPs, they're more tolerant of guys who are a little eccentric or off the wall. If you do something that annoys them, you'll hear about it. They can seem critical, but really it's just a shit-test. Less passive-aggressive, more spirited. Don't be afraid to laugh at them, and patronize them a little. Treat them like a bratty little sister. Being a smart ass may not always be best, but it works better with Jewish girls than anyone else.

Non-Jappy Jewish girls, more than any other group, appreciate a sharp wit and intelligent, interesting conversation. I find that a lot of them combine a wise-ass attitude with a feminine exterior that I find attractive. They're usually raised with appreciation for the arts, so they have a little more to offer than the average American bar skank. It's not no coincidence that when I've decided to keep a girl around longer, she's tended to be Jewish.

I'd definitely say that I tease and mess with Jewish girls a lot when I meet them. That's a big part of my game, but I think it naturally comes out more with girls that I know--going in--fancy themselves as clever or, at the very least, are a little more cynical than average for their age.

Jewish Girls in America

So non-jewish guys can tax Jewish girl ass? Jummmmmm. I akways thought these girls did not give you a second look if you aré not Jewish.

Natalie Portman comes to mind.

Mixx