rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Science suggests women horniest during the afternoon

http://oliverio.info/when-will-peak-cond...-hormones/

Quote:Quote:

14:00 to 17:00 o’clock
Working again after lunch generally make him tired and forget about his desire to make love. Conversely, in this time span, women are experiencing exactly the highest point production of estrogen. Work okay, let’s make love too!

I was listening to the radio this morning, and they were talking about how a scientific study had shown that men were horniest in the morning (duh) and that women were actually horniest in the afternoon.

Now this is news to me, but who am I to argue with science? This also makes sense as to why day game can be so effective (if done correctly) and how women can be convinced to bang in the office. I'd also wager that this is why smart guys, like Mixx, frequent post-work happy hours.

Reflecting on my own office experiences, I recall a female co-worker regularly blurting out the most off the wall sexual stuff near the end of the day. I just figured she was excited to be going home.

I'll say that anecdotally this is true. When I was in an LTR she was definitely at her horniest then. Sometimes late morning, but usually early afternoon (12-2ish)