rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wendi Deng, a good wife

Wendi Deng, a good wife

Yes! When that unfunny fat bellied jackass tried to attack her husband while he was on the stand and being questioned before Parliament, she not only slapped down the attacker, but also slammed his stupid cream pie back in his own face.

Which raises the question, why does it take an asian woman to protect her husband?

If she'd been a white bitch, she would have just sat there with a stupid look on her face and watched the potbelled jackass attack her husband, doing nothing and probably chuckling nervously all the while.

Now if it was a black woman, she would have taken off one of her 3 inch stiletto heels and punctured that asshole a new hole in his lung. The police would have to pull her off as she shredded his pudgy face with her shoe. He'd be getting what he deserved, and with a scarred face for the rest of his life he'd remember never to fuck with a black woman's man. Every time he looked in the mirror.

This is just more evidence showing how far western european women have declined compared to the rest of the world. They're become fat, lazy, stupid, and unwilling/unable to help their men or protect their family unit. They've devolved into a giant society of soft, pudgy retards. Or maybe potted plants you keep around the house that if you get drunk enough you can also fuck once in a while.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/wend...31832.html

[Image: 952889-johnnie-marbles-arrested-for-murdoch-attack.jpg]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Wendi Deng, a good wife

I'd hate to be a devil's advocate there, but couldn't you also make the exact opposite argument: that a woman who doesn't enter into physical conflicts with men is, in fact, more submissive and feminine? I'm not entirely convinced that a woman who knows how to throw a decent punch is necessarily a good thing. She could just as easily be described as bitchier, packed with testosterone, and displaying traits--like possessiveness and protectiveness--that are squarely in male territory.

I don't know about you, but I might feel emasculated if my bitch had to throw my punches for me--even if I was in my 70s. Standing up for me physically is just not a trait I look for in a woman. If she's told someone off in my defense, that might be a different story.

Just theorizing.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Wendi Deng, a good wife

My view is, when my cat takes down a bird, or my dog takes down a rabbit or a squirrel, it doesn't make me less of a hunter. If my woman takes out a fat faced, balding, pear shaped loser in the middle of a sneak attack up my blind side, that doesn't make me less of a fighter, or less of a man.

My views and why it wouldn't personally bother me:

Spent years in the martial arts. Still don't have eyes on the back of my head. If some sneak tries to cold cock me up my blind side, the only thing that can prevent me getting hit is a second set of eyes from someone else. Two heads really are better than one. Humbling, but true.

Outside a courtroom, cowards never attack in singles. They always attack in packs. Every time I've been jumped in the street it was by three or more assholes who thought they were going to have an easy fun time mugging my ass. (And every time so far they've also been high or drunk, meaning that techniques that rely on pain don't work so well on someone who's already self-medicated anesthesia to themselves and is feeling no pain.) There is plenty of ass whooping to be done. I can share.

When my woman goes ape shit on some human turd, and he's stupid enough to stand there and fight back rather than run the fuck away ...then there's this huge emotional/protective part of the brain that opens a much larger can of whoop ass than you can imagine. Believe me, if you see your woman being attacked, even if she started it, you can suddenly lift cars with your bare hands. I once tore a tree out of the ground and started smacking an asshole who needed it in the head with it, branches, leaves and all. A whole tree. From its roots. The couple dynamic is interesting ...and why most sane people do not attack couples.

But pot bellied internet jackasses who live for what they can post on twitter lack those kinds of critical thinking skills.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Wendi Deng, a good wife

"Yeah..Nice CHOP SOCKY for you Mr.Pie Man"

Now, husband go back to business...Muss make Proofffiiit Mus mak PRROOFFFIITT......or I dump him like a dead dog"

That's righ..me Tiger LadY ..so Watch out if you try and kill my investment !!"

Wendi Deng, a good wife

Quote:Quote:

why does it take an asian woman to protect her husband?

If she'd been a white bitch, she would have just sat there with a stupid look on her face and watched the potbelled jackass attack her husband, doing nothing and probably chuckling nervously all the while.

To Wendi Deng, Mr. Rupert Murdock is a precious investment, whereas a western woman would think of her husband as a replaceable turd.

A white woman has her price. She doesn't need to show that much interest, whereas for an Asian woman, she has to compensate for her lack of inherent value.

She's a nobody from China who married up. The least thing she can do is to try hard.

Enough Asian women zealous about her white husband, and we all know the reason.

Wendi Deng, a good wife

Quote: (07-20-2011 09:46 AM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Yes! When that unfunny fat bellied jackass tried to attack her husband while he was on the stand and being questioned before Parliament, she not only slapped down the attacker, but also slammed his stupid cream pie back in his own face.

Which raises the question, why does it take an asian woman to protect her husband?

Now if it was a black woman, she would have taken off one of her 3 inch stiletto heels and punctured that asshole a new hole in his lung. The police would have to pull her off as she shredded his pudgy face with her shoe. He'd be getting what he deserved, and with a scarred face for the rest of his life he'd remember never to fuck with a black woman's man. Every time he looked in the mirror.

This is just more evidence showing how far western european women have declined compared to the rest of the world. They're become fat, lazy, stupid, and unwilling/unable to help their men or protect their family unit. They've devolved into a giant society of soft, pudgy retards. Or maybe potted plants you keep around the house that if you get drunk enough you can also fuck once in a while.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/wend...31832.html

[Image: 952889-johnnie-marbles-arrested-for-murdoch-attack.jpg]

What are you nuts ??? If that was a black American woman, she would have joined in with the guy doing the attacking.

The Chinese wife was doing what they are known for .....aggressively protecting the key to the family business and wealth. American women - both black and white could stand learn a lot here. They'd just as easily try to destroy a man rather than protect him.

Another reason why Asian women are a good choice.

Wendi Deng, a good wife

@ Tuthmosis, the point is shes defending her man, any woman you marry damn sure better stand up for you to any and everyone. I don't care if shes 4 foot 10 and 90 pounds, if I'm getting caught off guard she better throw every one of those 90 pounds to help me out regardless of if I need her help or not. If someones attacking you and your woman is ok just sitting and watching, shes not a woman worth keeping. Likewise is another woman slaps your wife, you have permission to punch her lights out.

Wendi Deng, a good wife

Come on guys ... with all due respect

This has nothing to do with race - asian/black/white. I think some of you may be making up random stuff about races and then trying to rationalize it after the fact...

My take: She's a cold hearted bitch protecting her nest egg. End of story.

Look up her bio on wikipedia.

Befriend American married couple in China
Get couple to sponsor her over to America
Seduce Husband (30+ y older) and break up marriage
Marry husband to get green card.
Dump husband after green card
Go to Yale for MBA
Seduce Billionaire (40+ y older)
Wait for Billionaire to die
$$$

She's a crazy golddigger bitch. Rupert is going to die in the decade so she's trying her best to box out all the other heirs right now. When he dies she's going to go crazy bitch on the rest. I mean for god's sake... she went out of her way to give birth to a kids with a 70 y old father. It probably was via testtubes and shit. I dont think that dude is having sex and so she's abstaining for a decade for $$$.

I can tell you from experience Tuthmosis is right. If she was a "typical" asian she wouldn't have done anything. The submissiveness you guys oddly desire tends to blend in all aspects of life including pie fights in the court room.