rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where To Stay In Stockholm, Sweden?

I'm headed to Stockholm in July with 2 other daygame wings.

I've read posts about Stockholm but can't find any good suggestions on where to stay for daygame logistics. Ideally, I'm looking for a place with both good daygame and night game logistics.

Any suggestions from those that have been there and gamed quite a bit?

I stayed at Hansson Hotel in Vasastan, it's not too distant from Stureplan,which is where the high ends clubs are, maybe you're better off staying directly in Stureplan, if you are into these kind of places

I didn't practice daygame, regarding nightgame try Slakt Huset and Solidaritet, the former one is an open club with terrace, ton of pussy, so it should be good during all summer

The other part of nightlife is in Sodermalm,which is kind of more alternative district, I haven't been there during the night, so can't say anything about it

Anyway I noticed that Swedish girls are not very receptive during the day, they usually answered me with this standard line ''sorry, I never go out'' every time I asked them if they knew some good club where to spend the night

Quote: (04-27-2016 12:32 PM)GillesDeleuze Wrote:  

regarding nightgame try Slakt Huset and Solidaritet, the former one is an open club with terrace, ton of pussy, so it should be good during all summer

Is this in Stureplan?

Solidaritet is in Stureplan, Slakthuset instead is very close to Stockholm Globen Arena, basically it is the same metro stop

Here is a good link about places of nightlife

http://www.visitstockholm.com/en/Eat--drink/Nightlife/

The key is to know what day of the week is the best night in that certain club , it can change drastically from time to time, unfortunately I've been to Stockholm just for 5 days

Stureplan is where all the high end nightclubs are and around that area is also a good place for daygame.
For daygame i would focus on Drottninggatan, sergelgatan, hamngatan, gallerian(mall), NK(high end mall), kungsträdgården(park), then around stureplan which is basically around Östermalmstorg T-bana(metro station). Here is where the high end girls are during the day aswell, hotter high end girls with expensive clothing.
Drew a route on a map you could walk to get started.
[Image: o5kTRx9.png?1]

There will also be many girls around Götgatsbacken, which is a "hill"/road between the metro stations Slussen and Medborgarplatsen.
At medborgarplatsen there are many outdoor bars at the big square you should check out. Lurpassgame is nice here = sitting in the sun with a beer waiting for prey to walk past(there will be plenty if good weather).

Walking strandvägen towards Djurgården with the water to the right and Swedens most expensive apartments to the left is a nice walk, and also girls to open.

Someone mentioned Solidaritet, i havent been there, im not big on the nightclubs but i know a lot of guys like to game here, i got the impression its on the lower end of the high end clubs if that makes sense haha.

Overall in Stockholm you will find plenty of girls. If it is good weather and you have a car some places to swim could be worth checking out.

Dont get stuck around Stureplan, there are more places to see.

In gamla stan you will find thousands of tourists, if your lucky you will find solo travelers here with no idea on what to do next.

Edit: To answer you question where to stay: Close to Östermalmstorg for best night game logistics.

Thanks fellas.

I usually opt for a private room in a hostel as I am too old to share at this point. Try booking.com, hostelworld.com, and airbnb.com. I haven't done couchsurfing yet although I belong to the site. Good luck.

Grand Hotel in Stockholm

5 Star Hotel

I loved it. The women loved coming back with me to my suite. Panty dropper.
https://www.grandhotel.se/en

send a PM to SvenTuga
he's over there and hosted the international meeting

Quote: (05-06-2016 01:20 PM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

Grand Hotel in Stockholm

5 Star Hotel

Sounds good.

Grand Hotel in Stockholm

5 Star Hotel

Sounds good. How far from daygame and night club locations? Is it in walking distance? Do you need to take a cab everywhere from the hotel?

Quote: (05-13-2016 10:27 AM)Sexual Chocolate Wrote:  

Grand Hotel in Stockholm

5 Star Hotel

Sounds good. How far from daygame and night club locations? Is it in walking distance? Do you need to take a cab everywhere from the hotel?

It is walking distance from many places. Check the map above, you'll see Grand Hotel at the bottom.

Quote: (05-13-2016 10:27 AM)Sexual Chocolate Wrote:  

Grand Hotel in Stockholm

5 Star Hotel

It is walking distance from many places. Check the map above, you'll see Grand Hotel at the bottom.