rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best place in Canada to take advantage of global warming

Great Bear Lake?

Obviously the coastal cities are out, but there's a whole lot of Canada that's going to be hospitable by the next generation.

WIA

In the past century the temperature has risen by about 0.7º

Maybe in about 500-1000 years you'll feel a significant difference. Probably not even then.

A generation is nothing.

I don't think it's worth the investment.

Americans are dreamers too

I've been thinking about this myself lately. Being Canadian is the biggest reason I'm kind of looking forward to global warming. Nicer winters, much more land becoming available for farming, I think global warming is gonna be great for Canada. Don't think Great Bear Lake is a great option, unless you wanna live in Deline, population currently at 400 [Image: tard.gif].

I highly doubt much, if any, of Northern Canada is gonna be an interesting place to live within our lifetimes, there's just too few people living up there right now, no way that cities will pop up that quickly. Someplace on Hudson Bay seemed promising to me but that was more as a way to establish a place for my future children to take advantage of global warming

Montreal winters could get a lot more tolerable and that's a cool city

"The price of being a man is eternal vigilance." - Kareem-Abdul Jabar

BC

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (04-20-2016 02:10 PM)QuietDog Wrote:  

I think global warming is gonna be great for Canada.

Are you aware of what the full repercussions and affects of climate change/global warming will be? If you were, then you'd know it will be severely detrimental to living standards in Canada. I'll clue you in, global warming is a threat to humanity at-large, and does not equal "more glorious sunny days to frolic on the lake in Canada".

Will Montreal/Edmonton/Toronto/Vancouver become the next Miami?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (04-20-2016 08:18 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Toronto and Miami don't belong in the same sentence, except to say that both cities are full of immigrants.

Quote: (04-20-2016 08:47 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Toronto and Miami don't belong in the same sentence, except to say that both cities are full of immigrants.

Somali game......

[Image: 61561227.jpg]

[Image: santa-claus-house_wallpapers_32063_1600x1200.jpg]

I hear he has a daughter, too.

I'm the King of Beijing!

This was meant for the Drunk Lounge

Americans are dreamers too

Its funny that this post came up because some of the BC guys I've been working with were talking about how its been 25-30 degrees 77-86 F) in the lower mainland and the Okanagan already in mid-April, one guy said "we'll all be moving to Nunavut soon." Many Canadians have a low tolerance for hot weather and intense sunlight (myself included) but if it keeps warming up and the winters become milder then I'm fine with that, instead of taking the winters off, I'll take the summers off and head to Siberia or something, there's no poon in the Canadian north.

Maybe not the next Miami, but Edmonton with it's fantastic river valley would be much more inhabitable if there was only 1 or 2 months of below zero weather.

Quote: (04-21-2016 02:12 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Its funny that this post came up because some of the BC guys I've been working with were talking about how its been 25-30 degrees 77-86 F) in the lower mainland and the Okanagan already in mid-April, one guy said "we'll all be moving to Nunavut soon." Many Canadians have a low tolerance for hot weather and intense sunlight (myself included) but if it keeps warming up and the winters become milder then I'm fine with that, instead of taking the winters off, I'll take the summers off and head to Siberia or something, there's no poon in the Canadian north.

Anything near 30C is too hot for me. Perfect weather for myself is anywhere from 10-20C with a nice breeze - Canadian summers are usually great but if I remember correctly, last year was a scorcher.

Quote: (04-21-2016 11:02 PM)Kamaki4 Wrote:  

Maybe not the next Miami, but Edmonton with it's fantastic river valley would be much more inhabitable if there was only 1 or 2 months of below zero weather.

Edmonton is a dump. Alberta has some nice scenery, but Edmonton is not where I'd want to live. Vancouver already has pretty mild winters I think, when compared to the rest of Canada. I can out East becoming a solid place to live in a few years, and some areas in Ontario. Lots of governments are taking part in mitigation right now. It's an attempt to mitigate the impacts caused by global warming, and I don't think coastal cities in Canada are in any danger - at least for a long time.

The parliament.

What people don't realize is that 90% of Canada is mosquito infested and humid/hot as fuck in the summer. Not the enjoyable, at the beach with an ocean breeze hot, it's 35*.... overcast and wearing long sleeves cause of mosquitoes while trying to cut the lawn.

There is a reason why property is relatively cheap except the West coast.

For example the Winnipeg humidex hit a record high 47* in 2007

Best place to be re: Global Warming will be between the old and new offices of the shell companies you've set up to game crooked government green energy projects.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (04-22-2016 12:51 AM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

What people don't realize is that 90% of Canada is mosquito infested and humid/hot as fuck in the summer. Not the enjoyable, at the beach with an ocean breeze hot, it's 35*.... overcast and wearing long sleeves cause of mosquitoes while trying to cut the lawn.

There is a reason why property is relatively cheap except the West coast.

For example the Winnipeg humidex hit a record high 47* in 2007

This I did not realize.

WIA

Quote: (04-20-2016 01:40 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Great Bear Lake?

Obviously the coastal cities are out, but there's a whole lot of Canada that's going to be hospitable by the next generation.

WIA

Like real estate investing? Brilliant topic. Ontario would be my first guess.

On the topic of weather, bugs, mud.. I grew up fishing in Chapleau... I know this all too well. I'm not a climatologist, but I would guess that if the ice caps are shrinking, the normally buggy areas in Ontario, would just move further up north, changing more area over to the climate of something similar to Ohio or Michigan.