rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do you find relationship material?

- I've recently seen a chick I know who...is a HB3 in my book brag about her looks (on a german social networking site)

- I overheard a chick who I went to school with (an HB2 at best?! seriously not attractive) brag about how many guys she can have,etc.

if women whose looks are way below average feel the need to participate in the arrogance-bragging-game of society...........no wonder hot chicks are stuck up.

Is the situation (a lot) better in other countries? I remember someone on here mentioning the totally different attitude of asian chicks who like to bath her man. I like the song "cater to you" by destiny's child, I want that kind of woman if it isn't an extinct species (actually I dont want that on a daily basis, but occassionally without being considered sexist would be nice).

Where do feminine women still exist? Any old threads on this?

thanks!

PS: I certainly dont mind women getting paid as much money as men for the same work. its women who act like macho men what disturbs me ;-).

You're in Germany, I presume?

I would contend that the situation is worse in the US, especially when you get to cities like DC. Girls here are less attractive than their German peers(read: much fatter on average) and have what I would contend is a much stronger sense of entitlement and a bigger attitude. Your German HB3s could probably count as HB5s or 6s in some parts of the US, and they could get away with behaving like 8s in some places(such attitudes are common on my college campus and others).

The legal system here(absurdly punitive divorce/family law, alimony, etc) and the American media(promotes cougar phenomenon, "40 is the new 30", refers to fat women as "curvy", etc) is also far more encouraging of these trends than in other societies.

Good girls exist in the US, but they're much harder to find here than elsewhere due to the trends I outlined above.

If you want an easier time locating them as a white European, I'd recommend:

1. Practically all of East and Southeast Asia. There is no easier place for a white male to find a good girl, especially if he is relatively young(under 40).
2. Eastern Europe. More feminine girls than what you'd see on average in Germany.
3. Latin America. Peru(to use but one example) will be a turkey shoot for you as a European male.

These are just rough guidelines. You can see the travel forum for more specifics, as there have been plenty of threads created with relevant information for you.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (07-17-2011 04:54 PM)GermanDude Wrote:  

its women who act like macho men what disturbs me ;-).

Then don't come North Dakota.

Everywhere I go here, I am treated like a piece of meat to a pack of hungry she-wolves. Girls scream at me from their cars, throw kisses at me while I am waiting to cross the street as if I am impressed by their immature play, stop me on the street with canned openers I've heard a dozen times before, ask me if I have a girl the first 5 minutes they talk to me, and try to convince me to get in their car as if I am a prostitute all the time.....very macho shit.

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Mixx

Im not surprised to hear in the US/other parts of the world, the situation is even worse LOL. over here its still alright, i guess. many chicks act that way...but not all of them do, there are a few good girls...but once youre looking for pretty and good personality, and the pool is too small......you know..

Eastern Europe is right around the corner (being in Germany). which are your favorite countries there if i may ask (in case youve been to some of them)?-in terms of women, but also the places. Is Prague great (I know its in central europe) for this, too? have always thought its probably the same as here (I realize i may be wrong).

Quote: (07-17-2011 06:16 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Everywhere I go here, I am treated like a piece of meat to a pack of hungry she-wolves.

Damn, Mixx, I really need to hit those Northern latitudes.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Everywhere I go here, I am treated like a piece of meat to a pack of hungry she-wolves. Girls scream at me from their cars, throw kisses at me while I am waiting to cross the street as if I am impressed by their immature play, stop me on the street with canned openers I've heard a dozen times before, ask me if I have a girl the first 5 minutes they talk to me, and try to convince me to get in their car as if I am a prostitute all the time.....very macho shit.

Mixx

Most of my non-immediate family lives in Fargo. I go back every other year for WE-fest, great f'ing time if you haven't been, that's another story all together. But anyway, I have found the those ND/midwest girls are a lot more fun than those here in California.

Coming from a California guy with weak game and average looks I find girls back there extremely easy to approach and hook up with. But, for me they have been extremely hard to get passed first/second base with, and most of them are married! On the other hand here in cali, every chick has a 2 foot thick concrete bitch shield but once you get a sentence through it your banging here 5 minutes later.

Quote: (07-18-2011 04:45 AM)Qtip Wrote:  

Mixx

Most of my non-immediate family lives in Fargo. I go back every other year for WE-fest, great f'ing time if you haven't been, that's another story all together. But anyway, I have found the those ND/midwest girls are a lot more fun than those here in California.

Coming from a California guy with weak game and average looks I find girls back there extremely easy to approach and hook up with. But, for me they have been extremely hard to get passed first/second base with, and most of them are married! On the other hand here in cali, every chick has a 2 foot thick concrete bitch shield but once you get a sentence through it your banging here 5 minutes later.

This made me crack up.

And to the thread starter, an ugly girl who brags about how hot she is is like a cripple talking about how he can kick your ass. Defense mechanism.

To find a quality girl, it's best to screen girls for submissiveness. Try spots where service is the main goal (church, volunteering, etc). Avoid places like bars and places where work is geared toward financial and political gain or competition (law school, business seminars, slut walks, politlcal rallies)

Quote: (07-18-2011 09:44 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

And to the thread starter, an ugly girl who brags about how hot she is is like a cripple talking about how he can kick your ass. Defense mechanism.

To find a quality girl, it's best to screen girls for submissiveness. Try spots where service is the main goal (church, volunteering, etc). Avoid places like bars and places where work is geared toward financial and political gain or competition (law school, business seminars, slut walks, politlcal rallies)

Have you had luck volunteering? I'm down to do it, but it seems like it'll be a bunch of dumpy boring girls, and then the one cutie who already has a boyfriend. Even if she doesn't, on average you need several girls to work with to get with one. None of the girls I know volunteer.

That's what every student club was like in college - the hotties mostly avoided the regular student clubs and did stuff for their sorority or business fraternity.

Hospital volunteers (in America they're called "Candy Stripers" because of the red and white striped uniforms) was recently covered.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/post-72461.html

[Image: 2-12-candy-striper.png]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

"To find a quality girl, it's best to screen girls for submissiveness."

Hey ugslayer that reminds of tango! Girls have to be submissive, if there's even a slight resistance to your lead then you both won't be able to dance well. Salsa and other men leading dancing come very close as well.

Quote: (07-18-2011 11:51 PM)Riker Wrote:  

"To find a quality girl, it's best to screen girls for submissiveness."

Hey ugslayer that reminds of tango! Girls have to be submissive, if there's even a slight resistance to your lead then you both won't be able to dance well. Salsa and other men leading dancing come very close as well.

Yeah but submissiveness can lead to cheating if you don't screen her right or create a strong bond fast. Creating an emotional pair-bond lies solely on the man's shoulders.

It helps if she was raised right. Ask her about her mother and see how she treats her siblings. Submissiveness and a sense of responsibility is the ultimate recipe for a great LTR candidate.

Quote: (07-18-2011 08:35 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (07-18-2011 09:44 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Have you had luck volunteering? I'm down to do it, but it seems like it'll be a bunch of dumpy boring girls, and then the one cutie who already has a boyfriend. Even if she doesn't, on average you need several girls to work with to get with one. None of the girls I know volunteer.

That's what every student club was like in college - the hotties mostly avoided the regular student clubs and did stuff for their sorority or business fraternity.

I volunteered at a hospital in high school and did a stint at a summer camp for special needs children. Attractive girls who think they should personally give back to the world are rare, but they do exist. None at the hospital, but there were a handful at the small camp I was volunteering at. Look at places where they work with animals or children.

Also, my bro met his wife at Church and she's a really great woman.