rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin Datasheet - 4 weeks

Medellin, Colombia

Brief Overview of the City
Bottom Line: Nice, small city -- but overhyped

I like the chill atmosphere, weather and of course the women. Partying is quite cheap. I’ve traveled to Colombia and Latin America extensively, but I feel safe in most places I go to in Medellin. It’s easy to get everywhere (though I’ve heard there is bad traffic in some places?) and very walkable. The metro and buses are pretty easy to navigate.

So many people had talked up Medellin to me before I got here, it was bound to let me down some. I expected to land and have all these Pocahontas-looking gals chase after me, but that is not the case. It's still great, but definitely not heaven on earth.

The Women
Bottom Line: Exotic, abundant -- but more work than you think.

Hot women were around from the moment I checked into my cheap hotel near Unicentro, I would have banged any 3 of the front desk girls in rotation (one was probably a 50 year old MILF).

I would say that women here are definitely on average more fit than in the USA, whether they are slim or curvy. Even without surgery, a lot of them have flat stomachs or semi-six packs, whether from genetics or working out. Picture girls in the USA without the muffin top/beer belly thing going on. Girls here take care of themselves (gym, makeup, outfits, etc.) and are confident with their bodies. I’d say that girls here are simply closer to fulfilling their attractiveness potential (mostly through effort) but also due to some degree of genetics. Because of this, I'd say there are 3-5x as many hot girls per capita here as in the USA for example. However, it's not as if they hot girls here are hotter than hot girls anywhere else, but there are simply more of them. Their hair is fucking amazing though

There are lots of women with fake asses and tits (I hate this. I think the chubbier gals who just do liposuction look better) but also plenty of natural women of different complexions. Skin color is not a pre-requisite of mine, but I’d say that women of African descent in the US or Latin America usually have curvier bodies (slim stomachs with fat asses) that I like. I’ve never seen more beautiful black women in my life than here in Medellin, and Medellin is as “white" as you can get in Colombia. I did like the coast more than Medellin, and I imagine Cali would be more my style. I actually prefer most older MILF-type Paisas (because their curves have filled out more) than the younger, average Paisa.

Somehow, most of the girls I hooked up with were black or mixed-black (morena, mulata). Not one true Paisa yet.

Game
- 9 lays total (could be 10 but I'm not sure if one counted, see below at chica #9)
- 8/9 from Tinder (35 or so Medellin phone numbers turned into 11-12 higher-quality girls that I went out with)
- 3/9 were in first 6 days
- 1 gal was essentially phone number from club --> booty call few days later
- 4 were 1st date lays, 5 on 2nd date
- came in the mouth of 3 total (one on first date)
- 7 were black or mixed
- 0 Paisas

Quick Background: I am 30yo, 6'1" and 195lbs. built like NFL cornerback (bench about 290lbs currently), gringo with blue eyes. I do not get any stares or eyefucking here, maybe rarely. Definitely no girls approaching me, except one chica in a salsa club once. I have no approach game (or even night game really), I just do Tinder. I speak fluent Spanish (I use it professionally) and have no idea how it would be to only speak English. Many if not most girls speak little to no English. A paisa female friend of mine recommended that I speak English to get girls' attention. I never tried this tactic though, as I think my Spanish impresses more than any Gringo status could. And I just want to improve my fucking Spanish.

Chica #1) I arrived early on a Friday morning, and took an afternoon date to Los Molinos (pipelined via Tinder) with a 5'7" 22yo costeña law student back to her bedroom where my cock came out, hand jobs and dry humping happened, but her panties stayed on and no sex happened. Even though I had been kissing and holding her hands throughout the date, I didn’t go for the kiss close for a while at her place — about which she complained, “What took you so long?!” On Sunday night, I banged her, made her squirt and came in her mouth on our 2nd date. Before we banged, she said she wanted to make sure that I didn’t disappear. I said I wouldn’t, which worked... Overall, she is an incredibly sweet, helpful and positive smiling gal. She is not necessarily my type physically (she has a runway model frame so others might like that), but she is wifey material just for the total package. She has not been nosy/jealous and even apologizes when she thinks she’s being too clingy. She invited me to stay in her apartment for 10 days while she goes back to her home island, so she is very trusting. This girl is in love with me.

Chica #2) 5'7" 20yo Mestiza from Barranquilla in Medellin on an internship. We bar hopped and danced on Avenida 33. She basically sits around at home all day watching TV, she's always ready to go out when I message her. Great body, especially legs but HUGE FEET! Overall pretty hot. First date we made out, danced, but she wouldn’t let me grab her ass. Second date, I helped her with her homework at my place, then we smashed. Didn't ask for money for cab, but accepted it when I gave it. I'm a semi-pro photographer and did a photoshoot with her, I can show photos to members offline.

Chica #3) First date lay. 20yo chocolate gal from Barrancabermeja, THICK AS FUCK, although mostly in the thighs. Took her near Segundo Parque Laureles, smashed after 2 hours, I was going to go to a social event and said, "yeah we could pass by my place" and that worked. Great lay too.

Chica #4) Curvy American cool girl on vacay in Medellin (living in Bogota) for Semana Santa. Went around Poblado, did touristy shit together for a few days. 2nd date smash.

Chica #5) Thick mestiza girl, 27yo, took her to Poblado and to la 70. 2nd date she gave hard LMR. I tried EVERYTHING, but then dry humping her from behind while she was on her stomach, and nibbling on her ears, made her say, "why are you like thiiiis?" and she caved. For our second date, this girl had invited me to some sidewalk restaurant on 70, but I think after getting there and seeing the prices, she got flustered and I ended up paying. Refused cab money offer.

Chica #6) This 20yo girl from Bogota, here for an internship was smaller (I'm into thicker girls) but has a crazy hip to waist ratio. I'm guessing like 20-22" waist (I can almost fit my hands around it) and 36" hips with almost a six-pack, all natural body. I have pics. She looks light skin indigenous but of the Amazonian (leaner with better curves) look rather than the Andean look (stockier and shorter). No boobs. I'm usually more of a 40"+ ass guy, I'd rather be with a slightly chubby gal than a skinny one. Took her to La 70, had her at my place in 2 hours. She's never given BJ before and she didn't give me one (maybe 2nd time in my life this has happened).

Chica #7) First Date Lay. Chubby Chocolate 27yo gal from Cali. Very responsive on texts, I also made a joke that when she returned from Guatapé that she coulds tay with me. She said "maybe [Image: smile.gif]" and from then I figured this would be easy. After #6 left my place, we met for coffee at Estadio a few hours later, I banged and came in her mouth 60 minutes after meeting. I ran into this girl twice in different places around town, Medellin is a small city! I'm into bigger girls but when i saw her the last few times I had major buyer's remorse ("why did i do that"?).

Chica #8) First Date Lay. Met this chocolate petite 26yo girl from Chocó at a Calle 9 in Poblado, somehow started dancing with her and got her number. Next day I sobered up, I messaged her that she was very beautiful. I asked when we could get drinks, and then a few days later on her day off she was quite pushy, to the point that I thought she was sketchy. I took a risk anyways and told her to come over to my place after my first date with #9. She came straight over, we smashed. She would only give a blowjob with a condom on.

Chica #9) 30yo curvy adorable chocolate gal from outside of Medellin in Antioquia. Took her to La 70 and had her at my place in 90 minutes on first date but we didn't have vaginal sex, BJ only. She said she hadn't had sex for 6 years due to a bad experience. It sounded bad. 2nd date, we get in bed and I can't finger her with two fingers, only one for the most part. Eventually I work to two with difficulty. Then, she's still so fucking tight I can't get my cock in, or only a bit at best. So we keep alternating positions, mess around, I finger her, etc. -- but finally, in the dim light, I realize: THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE! It wasn't her period, so either I cut her or she was so tight that something tore/ruptured. One of the two sheets was salvageable, luckily nothing got on the mattress. She was really embarrassed, but we hugged it out and I said it was fine (which it was). This chick messages me like 20 times a day though which is kind of strange. So like I said, I didn't count this one.

Chica #10) 26 yo Venezuelan curvy coastal girl, lived in Cartagena before Medellin. Went on a lunch date with this gal, walked her to her work (she works 6 days per week from 3-11. I joked about making out with her in front of everyone at her work, though I didn't come through, and said next time. After that, in messages she said "hmm I miss your sexy beard, blue eyes bla bla" so I knew it was on. 2nd date, we meet at 1:30pm, walk around Estadio, make out a bit and I joke how we need more privacy, why not go to my place to give her a tour and give her 'piquitos' (sweet little kisses). We go to my place and smash, made her squirt. She was late for work. I loved her costeña skin color and curves.

What are the chances of hooking up?
Bottom Line: It's not what you think, but better than back home. Spanish helps?

Getting numbers online is easy. The locals in general are very friendly. The biggest hindrance is the flakiness of chicas and their communication skills. You need to prioritize your targets by responsiveness of texts, and stagger dates over a period of 2-3 hours in case 1-2 (or all) flake on you (i.e. have dates lined up for 5:30, 6:30 and 7:30). If they don't flake, 90% will be 15-30 minutes late, so keep this in mind. Some of my hottest targets were lost because I tried to squeeze in a date before a social event, but she was so fucking late (after flaking/going MIA on whatsapp 1-2 times before) that we had to cancel. I could've ditched my friends and still gone out with her, but just decided that chicks like this aren't worth it, even if they are hot. Also, I think flakiness just gets worse over time, so try to work quickly.

Also, juggling all the texting, dates, etc. will be difficult if not overwhelming (i had around 20 solid whatsapp chats going on at any given time), and so if you are going after big numbers, you will have to eventually ditch your initial chicas; otherwise your results will taper off since you'll have to see them 1-2x a week in addition to new girls. I enjoyed the company of a few of them, but I might be too nice and so I saw most girls multiple times, some for 4-8 times in 4 weeks.
Do the girls prefer an aggressive approach or an indirect one?
Just don't come off as sex-crazed foreigner and whatever should work like anywhere else.
What's best- nightgame, daygame, online? etc...
Due to social circles, use nightgame for numbers, but daygame is probably better for numbers and overall quality. I did solid on Tinder, but every day there were at least 2-5 girls in the street, at the store, etc. who I should have approached but didn't. A good daygamer will get better quality than a good online gamer like me.

Nightlife Recommendations
Avenida 33 (going East from Carrera 80) was solid, I never saw another gringo actually inside of a club (a few nights I saw a lone white guy prowling down the street), and you can easily bar hop. It seems to be all social circle so I don’t know how a lone wolf would do. But it has some little bars that are small/quiet enough for a date, but the music is enough where you could dance with your chica between conversation topics. And it has clubs. The most club-like place that I went to was Fonda Lupita or something. I went in with a date to pay my credit card for a bar next door, and from my peripheral vision I could see that I was either 1) getting eye-fucked by non-pros or 2) scoped by hookers. I couldn’t tell, but in any case there are lots of chicas and I never get this kind of attention in Colombia. There was some other club further east on the southern side of the street with lots of fine black girls, I’ll try to get the name later.

La 70 has tons of places but I can't comment on any one in particular detail.

Search through the forum for the general tips, but a guy with good dance game (salsa or in general) will do even better outside of Poblado in places like 33, 70, etc.

- Bendito Seas in Poblado on Thursday Nights (Ladies' Night)
- Imperium in Laureles on 33 (local Reggaeton place, good for grinding)
- Tíbiri on 70 for salsa -- more just for fun than to mack on chicas. Go on a Tuesday through Thursday, or earlier on a Friday or Saturday. Otherwise it can get packed and hot. But it's a great place to dance and watch advanced salsa goers. The vibe is great too, you can chat up everyone.
etc...

Day Game Locations
I was actually very surprised at the lack of places with foot traffic to people watch and find chicas in Medellin. I'm not a daygame, but Estadio area on football match days could be good, and chicas are tipsy too. There are lots of chicas (working or shopping) at malls like Los Molinos in Belén, Unicentro in Laureles and maybe even Viva Laureles could be 'okay'. But you're probably better off at or near a university campus.

General Things to Do
Bottom line: Party, dance, chicas
This city is quite small and there is not much to see imo. I have lived in several cities of 20+ million people in recent years, so I might be biased. Come here to relax, take dance classes, party 2-3 or more nights a week, and fuck bishes.

Cost of Living
- 1bdrm AirBnB at Cra. 77 and Calle 45 (Laureles-Estadio) = USD$600/month
I arrived the week before Semana Santa, so my options were limited. My original AirBnB also canceled on me the day before. Then I went around with an agent that showed by 5-8 places that all had issues. There are many 3 bedroom places for about same price, so if you have buddies then it's great. If you look on CompartoApto you can find cheaper.
- Breakfast near my place = COP$3,500 (USD$1.20 for juice, rice with beans, res and arepa with butter)
- Lunch #1 near my place (same place as breakfast) = COP$4,200
- Lunch #2 (menu ejecutivo) = COP$7,500
- Taxi from my place to Poblado = COP$10500 usually, sometimes up to 15,000 if I don't pay attention
- Metro ticket = COP$2,150
- Bus Ride = COP$1,800

- Chicken breast (10oz+?) with salad, rice, drink = COP15-18,000 at most places
- Gym Membership 1 month = COP$85,000 (El Molino in Laureles)

Personal Experience
I could've got better numbers but I underestimated the flakiness of chicas, had crazy work hours, and frankly spent a lot of time developing a social circle, which should serve me in the future.

So far I have been here for 4 weeks, it might be 8 weeks total. I'm trying to make the best of it. I did get a great haircut from a transvestite hair dresser. Tigre and I checked out some strip clubs last night which was fun. I invited some chica for cafecito (coffee) and she went bat shit crazy after she asked me, "What are you looking for on Tinder?" and I said, "I'm just looking for a girl to take out for coffee." She assumed that was code for being a conquistador or something. That was weird, I think she has anger management issues.

The Bottom Line
Great but overhyped -- come to party.

Nice data sheet, +1 from me.

Nice datasheet.

If I could add my 2 cents about Medellin, it's that it's an amazing city as a whole. But for dating, it's definitely a place you go to for quality. For quantity and numbers generally speaking you're going to have to sacrifice a lot of quality to get many notches.

With that said, I've seen some forum guys clean up in both respects in this city. But it's not going to be easy. You gotta understand the ins and outs of the girls here while being able to speak Spanish and have something valuable to offer.

Nice datasheet! +1 from me as well.

You're still here in Medellin? I'll probably be going out to avenida 33 or la 70 tonight if you want/need a wingman.

Nice detail!!!!!

For thick girls with big booties, I have seen some in Cartagena and in Cali. Although, I have seen some in Medellin, it's not the Mecca for darker skinned girls nor bootylicious (naturally speaking girls).

Regarding Airbnb, having your booking get cancelled the last minute, I do hope you posted that on the hosts profile. Most buildings "don't allow" rentals less than a month. If you ever get stuck, there are a few hostels that are cheap and affordable until you find your place. Heck, even the love motels are cheap.

The fondas are fun times if you like Colombian / Spanish music. Loud as hell but you will be the only gringo in the place at times.

Nice datasheet. I want to know if you have used Tinder with your real age or if you have put a fake age. Thanks in advance.

Thanks guys.

Edit: per DrCotard's rec, I deleted photos...thanks for looking out

@Natas - I have a shit ton of work to do but I could do a quick something tonight, preferably at 70. If you dance, I could get some of my friend girls from Cartagena to come out. Chica #10 is going out over there with a friend or two later as well but I don't necessarily want to see her since I have so much work. I'll PM you.

@DrCotard - I use my real age. I have some other 18-22yo's in the mix but I do subjectively feel that I would get more attention when out and about if I shaved my beard (I can look 26 without it but LOOK 32-35 with it), even though I look better (and more unique) with a beard. In Malaysia, I feel that I got better responses without my beard as well.

@Nascimento - I agree, and it depends on what you want. Sacrifice is definitely a given here, quantity and quality together are tough. I was trying to do too much, and slacked off some, and probably could have got better quality if focused on a few key girls. Some of the hot girls (solid 8s) that flake or are late, if they're still talking to you, then they should at least make 1 out of 3 dates (I would hope...). But it takes focus to make it work.

^^ I recommend deleting those photos. You can get in trouble.

Quote: (04-16-2016 10:48 PM)DrCotard Wrote:  

^^ I recommend deleting those photos. You can get in trouble.

Good call, thanks.

Quote: (04-16-2016 03:52 PM)iamkaisersoze Wrote:  

Bottom Line: It's not what you think, but better than back home.

That about sums it up. Nice sheet and glad you had fun.

Latin American Coffee Guide
-What other people think of you is none of your business.

Very VERY surprised about how well you did for Tinder. When I was in Pereira (no gringos, lot of hot girls, 200kms from here), I would get like 90% matches. Here, I do like 10/15% matches. I have been in a lot of different places in SA and would always get better level of matches though.

It would have been nice to know what scale each girl was from 1 to 10. Last but not least, I am in Medellin until June, thanks for the nice datasheet, I will PM you.

Good datasheet, in line with my experience there, I was only in MDE for less than a week though. For nightlife I only went to Parque Lleras; too much pros and gringos. I will check out the other venues you mentioned next time I'm there (in 2 weeks or so).

Quote: (04-18-2016 04:18 PM)Killarmy Wrote:  

Very VERY surprised about how well you did for Tinder. When I was in Pereira (no gringos, lot of hot girls, 200kms from here), I would get like 90% matches. Here, I do like 10/15% matches. I have been in a lot of different places in SA and would always get better level of matches though.

It would have been nice to know what scale each girl was from 1 to 10. Last but not least, I am in Medellin until June, thanks for the nice datasheet, I will PM you.

I'm definitely not getting 90% matches in Medellin, and almost all my girls are imports to Medellin. Also, a girl could have a gorgeous face but if she's too skinny then I probably won't mess with it.

I can show you pics of girls when we meet.

I did have a stroke of luck on Sunday night with a Paisa, I've only had another 1-2 dates like it in my life in terms of quality and how easy it was (it was unbelievable, for me anyways), I'll write about it in my Part 2 Datasheet.

Quote: (04-19-2016 10:47 AM)iamkaisersoze Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2016 04:18 PM)Killarmy Wrote:  

I'm definitely not getting 90% matches in Medellin, and almost all my girls are imports to Medellin. Also, a girl could have a gorgeous face but if she's too skinny then I probably won't mess with it.

I can show you pics of girls when we meet.

I did have a stroke of luck on Sunday night with a Paisa, I've only had another 1-2 dates like it in my life in terms of quality and how easy it was (it was unbelievable, for me anyways), I'll write about it in my Part 2 Datasheet.

Jesus man, give the ''too skinny'' girls my number, I will give you my ''booty ones'' ! xD

More details will be available in a Part 2 Medellin Report, but quick question...

SETUP OR LOVE TRIANGLE?
Weeks ago, I went out with a hot paisa chica that I met on Colombian Cupid (call her Paisa #1). Took her to Ay Caramba in Poblado, then I went home, banged her and came in her mouth on the same night. One of the luckiest pulls I've ever had, I can't believe how easy and how high quality this was (I wrote about this in my last post in this thread).

A day or two after that, I sent a ping message to another flaky paisa (call her Paisa #2). And she says something like, "ohhh how are you doing, it must be nice to have a different girl every night." I think, wtf that seems very pointed. So I say, "No, it's actually 2 at the same time every night" or some bullshit. Then she replies, "I SAW YOU AT AY CARAMBA on Sunday night with that girl (Paisa #1) HAHAHA". I think ohhhhh shit this might not be good...

But then she still wants to go out! I think, awesome, seeing me with a hot chick must've given me more value in her eyes. So finally she gets back to me and says she's free on some day. I say that I have to meet friends but let me see if I can change my appointment with them. Then I do change it, and I get back to her. She says, "what kind of attitude is that, changing everything up last minute, you're either free or you're not. You're too old to be doing this childish stuff" (something along those lines). I text back a laugh because this chica has really given me lots of issues before with flakiness, and so it's actually comical. Done talking to her.

Anyways, Paisa #1 and I have been texting but we've both been super busy (I left the country for a week). A few days after I saw her, I said I wanted to take her portrait photo since she's so gorgeous (I'm a semi-pro photographer). It does not go as planned. She replies, "Ohh so I can be in your collection of girls?" and it takes me a while to calm her down but it all pans out. I show her my Instagram feed that there are no chicas there.

Anyways, finally a FEW DAYS AGO (about 10 days after initial date with Paisa #1, Paisa #2 weird thing and Paisa #1 photoshoot freakout) I check my whatsapp and boom...PAISA #1's PROFILE PICTURE IS OF HER AND PAISA #2!!! WTF!
To date, Paisa #1 and I are on good terms, but I was in Costa Rica for a week, and now am on the coast, so I've had a good reason not to see her.

But is she setting a trap? She obviously knows Paisa #2 (they kind of look a like, actually) but I wonder if 1) Paisa #2 was being a bad friend and wanted to bang me; or 2) are they in cahoots to embarrass me in public the next time I see Paisa #1?

Funny enough, I am also involved in another "love triangle" which I will explain in my Part 2 report.

Dude I love your energy and am cheering for you!!! I see a lot of red flags do tread carefully....these girls off of tinder,Cupid etc and who hang in lleras on Sunday nights be weary of them. Have fun, just be careful when you take them out and back home. None of the girls I know who are UNI students or work go out on Sundays to Lleras. Prepagos come to mind when I see girls in lleras on a Sunday night.

Sunday's in Medellin and Colombia is family day and hang with the local boyfriend day. Restaurants are packed for lunch and the malls are busy in the afternoon.

Don't waste your time with #2. Focus on #1 and work on getting #3 and 4 etc. Best of luck!

Great data sheet. Very accurate as to what's to be expected.

Quote: (04-18-2016 04:55 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:  

Good datasheet, in line with my experience there, I was only in MDE for less than a week though. For nightlife I only went to Parque Lleras; too much pros and gringos. I will check out the other venues you mentioned next time I'm there (in 2 weeks or so).

Parque Lleras has become a double-edged sword for recommending. I mean, if you've never been to Medellin- it HAS to be seen on a Friday/Saturday night but you have no gringo power there - and you will not stand out. The only spots that iamkaisersoze didn't touch on that I would recommend is Rio Sur on a Friday/Saturday night. Also, for those late nights that go past 3:30, you can hit up Palmahia which has several bars/clubs that close at 6am.

And it needs to be re-iterated--- expect to be flaked.

I wouldn't say Medellin is overhyped - I would say however that expectations need to be subverted. I was there in Februrary of last year and Sept-Feb. That February was different from the Medellin I saw later in the year.