rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How low do you go (low hanging fruit)

What is the lowest rating out of 10 that you have gone for, and why?

I chatted with a girl that I pretty much never would approach in real life but because she immediately talked sex, it was somewhat interesting --- truly no dance. After a little while (reticence for banging a girl who I considered 5 and seeing if she'll just blow me), she starts talking about looking for "someone who she is attracted to", communication, more standard stuff.

Classic western girl. Not super pretty. Not super thin.

Methinks it's on the spectrum of "I've drawn guys way out of my league ... short term" LOL --- is that why these girls are so emboldened? I cannot believe they actually think they are attractive. And it's not that they are ugly, it's just that the only reason they get any attention is ... you know

Quote: (04-14-2016 11:45 AM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

What is the lowest rating out of 10 that you have gone for, and why?

I chatted with a girl that I pretty much never would approach in real life but because she immediately talked sex, it was somewhat interesting --- truly no dance. After a little while (reticence for banging a girl who I considered 5 and seeing if she'll just blow me), she starts talking about looking for "someone who she is attracted to", communication, more standard stuff.

Classic western girl. Not super pretty. Not super thin.

Methinks it's on the spectrum of "I've drawn guys way out of my league ... short term" LOL --- is that why these girls are so emboldened? I cannot believe they actually think they are attractive. And it's not that they are ugly, it's just that the only reason they get any attention is ... you know

Whenever I use Tinder I swipe right the entire time as I don't have time to sit there and pick through who's hot and who's not. I matched with a complete lizard once, and she tried to pick me up; "I dated models" "What would you rate me out of 10? I get mostly 8s-9's" meanwhile this girl was a solid 2.

Then when I didn't respond to her, she accused me of 'negging' her. Bitches be crazy. I'm sure her vagina is just a constant cock recepticle.

I've seen hot girls boast about their attractiveness, but seldom does an ugly girl claim to be so attractive. I wonder who boosted her ego in the past. She also talks about her job a lot; which is the number one worst trait about girls in Toronto.

The funny thing about the one I'm mentioning is that I just sorta resort to challenging them with seeing if they can (will?) blow me, but a few have been suspicious that it means what I actually intend it to mean (Me splooging all over them giving me head) ... while they expect it'll eventually lead to me fucking them --- if I blew it first with their looks and was drinking, round 2 is highly doubtful.

I don't blame them, that's the natural progression, but seriously these are girls that are 4-5s, and if they aren't fat they are just probably cool in personality only. What's more, they are major receptacles, and they know that, so I of course I would be wary.

I'm actually not promiscuous, but these dating apps are proving that there are a lot of nice girls there, but they are a waste of time because they are 5-6s and require way too much effort for that.

Anyway, that's another aside, casanova

Banging a chick just to get a nut makes a lot of players feel sick. Naturals rarely have this problem because a bang is a bang.

Now I'll gladly bang a chick that I like but others don't. More for me.

I've stuck my dick in chicks cause I needed a release but felt bad about it in the morning. Worse when the girl is sweet.

WIA

This is a great thread [Image: smile.gif]
I was extremely picky most of my pre red pill life. Because I've only seen a future girlfriend in all the girls I've met I wanted her to be perfect. I've turned down so many opportunities for notches (writing this got me thinking how much have I changed, unbelievable I was this guy)
I remained quite picky after my rebirth, but I did go as low as 6 and 5.5.
But since I've started no fap, I did one 4.5, which I am not proud off. She was followed by an 7.5 - 8 next day. If not I think that could make an impact on my self-esteem.

I remember coming to Netherlands after a trip to Kiev, and I was actually getting offended when ugly girls seemed like they have any chance with me. Anyone had that before?

Quote: (04-14-2016 02:42 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Naturals rarely have this problem because a bang is a bang.

I don't quite understand this part, can you expand on it? I don't see how being naturally good with girls makes a guy more ok with banging low quality. Maybe I'm misunderstanding though.

As for the OP's question- I'm not going to bang unattractive girls just to "get a notch". I don't care about notch count, I care about banging girls that turn me on. I'm not going to get/stay hard with some fat/ugly girl anyway, so it's a mute point. The "bang is a bang" thing I don't get, it matters to me who the hole is attached to.

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (04-14-2016 02:57 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2016 02:42 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Naturals rarely have this problem because a bang is a bang.

I don't quite understand this part, can you expand on it? I don't see how being naturally good with girls makes a guy more ok with banging low quality. Maybe I'm misunderstanding though.

As for the OP's question- I'm not going to bang unattractive girls just to "get a notch". I don't care about notch count, I care about banging girls that turn me on. I'm not going to get/stay hard with some fat/ugly girl anyway, so it's a mute point. The "bang is a bang" thing I don't get, it matters to me who the hole is attached to.

I don't want to put words in WIA's mouth, but it seems to me that the point is naturals have a different mentality. They play the game and see women more like opportunities for sex rather than something more, because they naturally have the gift of being able to pluck girls at will for sex.

They have the bang mentality—they're going out and getting their nut because that's what they do. They're used to it and they know what they need. It's no big thing to them.

It's like shopping in the grocery store. Sometimes you want to shell out some cash for the nice organic shit, sometimes you're in the mood for junk food. As long as you're getting food in your stomach, you don't care. That's the natural approach. You know you can eat organic food whenever you want, and you know you can't live on cheap shit, but sometimes you need to just get a nut without spending all the money on organic.

Guys who aren't naturals are the vegans who can't afford food so they never eat, and when they finally have to give in and eat the cheap Vienna sausage they gag. Or they buy the organic fruit and they paint it instead of eating it. Mostly because they know they can't afford it, and yet it's still part of their identity. They're self-conscious about eating cheap because they know they can't afford their diet.

Naturals just eat.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Quote: (04-14-2016 03:03 PM)Tex Wrote:  

I don't want to put words in WIA's mouth, but it seems to me that the point is naturals have a different mentality. They play the game and see women more like opportunities for sex rather than something more, because they naturally have the gift of being able to pluck girls at will for sex.

They have the bang mentality—they're going out and getting their nut because that's what they do. They're used to it and they know what they need. It's no big thing to them.

It's like shopping in the grocery store. Sometimes you want to shell out some cash for the nice organic shit, sometimes you're in the mood for junk food. As long as you're getting food in your stomach, you don't care. That's the natural approach. You know you can eat organic food whenever you want, and you know you can't live on cheap shit, but sometimes you need to just get a nut without spending all the money on organic.

Guys who aren't naturals are the vegans who can't afford food so they never eat, and when they finally have to give in and eat the cheap Vienna sausage they gag. Or they buy the organic fruit and they paint it instead of eating it.

Interesting, can't say I agree with it though. A lot of metaphors, but I think the idea that naturals settle for less or don't care about quality isn't supported.

To me, a natural is just a guy that can accomplish what he wants with girls without any specific "game" method, doesn't think about routines etc. Being a natural doesn't mean you have less control, less choice/preference girl- it just means gaming girls comes naturally. Thats how I look at it anyway.

Quote:Quote:

Sometimes you want to shell out some cash for the nice organic shit, sometimes you're in the mood for junk food.

Guys running "game" do the same thing.

Guys who aren't naturals are the vegans who can't afford food so they never eat, and when they finally have to give in and eat the cheap Vienna sausage they gag. Or they buy the organic fruit and they paint it instead of eating it.

I don't understand this, are you saying guys running game, who aren't naturals, struggle to be successful with women?

Unless I'm completely lost, this seems like both a misunderstanding of what a natural is, combined with game denialism.

Quote: (04-14-2016 03:25 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Interesting, can't say I agree with it though. A lot of metaphors, but I think the idea that naturals settle for less or don't care about quality isn't supported.

To me, a natural is just a guy that can accomplish what he wants with girls without any specific "game" method, doesn't think about routines etc. Being a natural doesn't mean you have less control, less choice/preference girl- it just means gaming girls comes naturally. Thats how I look at it anyway.

Sometimes you want to shell out some cash for the nice organic shit, sometimes you're in the mood for junk food.

I don't understand this, are you saying guys running game, who aren't naturals, struggle to be successful with women?

Unless I'm completely lost, this seems like both a misunderstanding of what a natural is, combined with game denialism.

I think naturals and dudes who already have game are being lumped up in the same group by him.

And I think the general idea is guys who are good with girls and always have been are less sensitive about who they bang, because their sense of worth doesn't come from the quality they bang, whereas guys with some game tend to try to rack up only the best, because that's their sense of worth.

I see elements of truth in that because sometimes a lot of us go for status bangs and not just trying to fulfill needs.

But I agree with you in that there's some contradictions there. There's probably some nuances there I'm not getting though. Maybe a bit of talking in cross-purposes. I don't think there's any condoning fatties and low, low hanging fruit—just a condemnation against unrealistic status hunting.

Hence the grocery metaphor.

you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Quote: (04-14-2016 03:33 PM)Tex Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2016 03:25 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

I think naturals and dudes who already have game are being lumped up in the same group by him.

And I think the general idea is guys who are good with girls and always have been are less sensitive about who they bang, because their sense of worth doesn't come from the quality they bang, whereas guys with some game tend to try to rack up only the best, because that's their sense of worth.

I see elements of truth in that because sometimes a lot of us go for status bangs and not just trying to fulfill needs.

But I agree with you in that there's some contradictions there. There's probably some nuances there I'm not getting though.

This makes more sense to me, I can see that being the case with a lot of dudes for sure.

That's how I got WIA's post. I think he should go a bit deeper and explain what he meant because it was vague.

Quote: (04-14-2016 02:42 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

This is a great thread [Image: smile.gif]
I was extremely picky most of my pre red pill life. Because I've only seen a future girlfriend in all the girls I've met I wanted her to be perfect. I've turned down so many opportunities for notches (writing this got me thinking how much have I changed, unbelievable I was this guy)
I remained quite picky after my rebirth, but I did go as low as 6 and 5.5.
But since I've started no fap, I did one 4.5, which I am not proud off. She was followed by an 7.5 - 8 next day. If not I think that could make an impact on my self-esteem.

I remember coming to Netherlands after a trip to Kiev, and I was actually getting offended when ugly girls seemed like they have any chance with me. Anyone had that before?

Vinny, I hear you.

It's because I'm a traditional person, and still a part of me believes that I can find that in a way (I can, it's just crazy low probability) --- yet am now aware that the modern culture and society and its ill effect on women is putrid.

There's more, but Vinny is generally aware of what it is.

Being a bit older now, though, I almost only see value in early 20s girls for reasons of hotness and they're not being disillusioned, even if they have been infected in some way by modern slut fem crap.

Players are driven by ego.

Naturals, guys that learn the game without guidance, are (often) driven by biology.

Keep in mind, regular guys that spam approaches fuck chicks, as do situational alphas.

At least that's how I've seen it when I go out.

WIA

My interpretation of the natural v player issue is that many players are either playing 'catch up' for lost time or trying to outdo previous bangs. Always moving up. Naturals don't put time into these topics and are just fulfilling a need.

I'm personally considering this issue right now. I have the oppurtunity to bang a <2 and I'll probably go forward with it so long as the chicken isn't annoying. Experience is experience when you're new. Not like I've anyone I care to impress.

As Guru once said,. Ain't no shame in my game.

Some of the guys I've seen with the hottest chicks, I've also seen with dogs.

I'll fuck a chick that I'm not that attracted to if it's late on a Saturday night and I'm doing street game or if it's an easy layup from online where you just tell them to come over. As Paul Janka said, "I'm much pickier about the women I go on dates with then the ones I bang."

As per usual, WIA comes in here adding a deeper and more fundamental element to the discussion.

To OP - I've fucked a handful of hogs in my day. Who hasn't?

Call 'em slump busters when you're in a dry spell. Call 'em layups when they are easy pickings. Call 'em mistakes when you're drunk and horny. Whatever you call 'em, dude's wanna fuck.

My second to last notch was a 5. It was valentine's weekend and I felt like getting my dick in something. Hit up a couple of matches on OKC and hooked a 34 year old single mom who looked more like a 44 year old (she might have been...) Thick body, nice titties, covered in faded tats, and a wrinkly face. I'd call her a 5/10 all day.

I didn't feel guilty or ashamed. Hell, I saved her number and hit it again a couple weeks later.

It all depends on your priorities, ego, and resources. Everything is sort of relative too.

Would I prefer to bang a hotter girl? Sure. Then again, Some of the best sex I've had was with 6's as opposed to 8's.

I can count how many girls below 6/10 that I've banged on 1 hand. That said, I don't see myself as being "above it." If a girl get me hard and we're both tryna fuck, then why not.

The only bangs I feel bad about are the ones where the girl was sweet and felt used. It's not my fault she feels that way, but I certainly didn't help.

This thread made me think a bit, about my attitude, my confidence, and its reflection on my self-worth.

Recently, I was dating a girl that turned heads in every room she walked into. But, the sex was mediocre, no matter what I tried. We just didn't vibe that way, amongst other things. But, tight ass body.

I was attending an event where people I know would be, and I was bringing a cool chick that I was happy to bang in the past, who has really nice knockers. But, she's really a 5.5-6 depending on your tastes. Not on the same level as the previous girl. So, my thoughts immediately went to how my buds were used to seeing me with something closer to a dimepiece, and I thought in my mind that I had to explicitly tell them (before the event when she wasn't around) that I wasn't interested in her.

How pathetic is that?

My self worth tied up into the chicks I'm seen with? I mean, she put some effort into her appearance and actually ended up looking pretty good. Felt like a dick for feeling like I had to explain myself beforehand.

On another occasion, I was meeting up with an EE elementary teacher girl that looked like a 7 when I met her. In the daylight, I could tell she was more like a 6, but had fantastic, wonderful, blossoming, EE chest pillows. Happened to run into my popular, athlete acquaintance, and I wanted to say hi. Mid way through the convo, I realized that I felt like I was with a girl beneath me, and didn't introduce her. We got out of there, she gave me the best blowjob I've had in a couple of years, and I never went for a follow up. Even ran into her a couple of times. Seemed to have hurt her a bit.

So, I've long tied a lot of my self worth into who I was banging. I think that's why I ended up sticking with the hot chick (although, who wouldn't if they were hitting that) for so long, even though it wasn't all that great. Because people saw me with her, and immediately wanted to talk to me, or thought I was more interesting. Or, my perception was that way.

We all like to make fun of the celebs that are banging way below what they could pull from the average groupie. And, some are truly sub-par specimens that don't even come close to the barely bangable 5. But, ultimately, it's a trap to tie your self worth to the attractiveness of the girls you bang.

Sure, if you're tagging feminine, beautiful, young hotties all day every day, you're probably some hot shit, but too much of a negative attitude towards what you're actually sticking your dick in is poison.

And it'll eat you up.

Don't let it.

Quote: (04-14-2016 09:07 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Recently, I was dating a girl that turned heads in every room she walked into. But, the sex was mediocre, no matter what I tried. We just didn't vibe that way, amongst other things. But, tight ass body.

A good point, if its quality of sex is the end goal, then some of the lower scores come up with the goods a lot more.

Hot chicks think all they have to do is turn up most of the time as far as sex goes....

If you're dumpster diving, don't be seen in public with her. Ever. It will lower your value.

Depends on how drunk I am.

Don't debate me.

All depends how long I haven't had sex / how drunk I am.

Last week, fucked a single mom of 2 that was a solid 4.5. I woke up and thought, "WTF did I just do?" (but I did not accuse her of rape)

Ironically enough, her boyfriend (not the father) is a city worker who works on the garbage trucks; she needed someone who loves to pick other men's trash, so she got served.

10 INPUT "BONER TEST (Y/N?)"; SELECTION
20 IF SELECTION = "Y" THEN GOTO 40
30 EXIT
40 GOSUB BANG
50 GOTO 30

Please consider the above free and open source software.

Quote: (04-14-2016 09:07 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Sure, if you're tagging feminine, beautiful, young hotties all day every day, you're probably some hot shit, but too much of a negative attitude towards what you're actually sticking your dick in is poison.

And it'll eat you up.

Don't let it.

The standard issue "5-6es" who have pleasant personalities, make wonderful meals, and let you dominate, spank, tie them up, and blow on their faces consistently need love as well. The world is a better place for it. [Image: blush.gif]

I can get it up for anything resembling a human female.

Don't debate me.