rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I can get women attracted to me, then what?

I've been asked out by women before, I've found out women like me from people I know, I see women sending me IOIs, I get women messaging me on POF when I put up a profile, my problem is, I just don't know what to do about it. 7 months ago, a Spanish woman who was a 7 facially, but had a 9 body, asked me out for a drink, and I just totally froze and a rush of anxiety went through me. What did I say in return? "Do you want me to go with you now?" No shit. Fortunately I asked her for her facebook later, and she gave it to me along with her email. She also asks me when I'm going back to Spain when I'm online.

Yep, I'm a pretty sad case. I DO try and talk to women, but I just can't do it well. Every once in a while, I'll get a woman who sees me as mysterious, and persists with me, but eventually they give up, or find some other guy. I'm pretty frustrated.

There's a woman who works at my local supermarket, who I could probably have sex with, as she tends to look my way a lot when I'm there. Should I start with her? She isn't amazing looking, but probably good looking enough for me to have sex with just for practice purposes.

Sigh.

A woman is interested in you, ask you out for a drink - (starts sucking on her index finger then pops a cherry in her mouth). And you would like to know what to do next?

Hummm...let me think.

I got it! Give her my number and have her call me asap. I'll PM you my info.

That is honestly the BEST thing you can do.

Mixx

This is definitely another one for the 'newbie subforum'. Esperar, what you lack is confidence. When a girl gives you a blatant IOI like that, you need to make a move, build any necessary further attraction and try to bang her that night.

Let me tell you a little secret, I've had my share of one night stands, but almost every single one of them was from girls that showed interest in me first. These girls are almost always DTF, and worst case scenario you should be banging them within a week. It's 100 times easier to bang a girl that is already interested in you, than building a girl's interest in you.

Next time, do not let such an opportunity pass you by!

I dunno what to do though, I just totally lock up, and don't know when I should make a move. Should I practice on that woman who lives close by? Sometimes I think I'm misreading women too, thinking they are attracted to me, when they're not. I just dunno. Sometimes I think I should hire a hooker just for the practice.

I'm going back to Spain in a few months, and if that Spanish woman has no boyfriend, do you think I could fuck her?

CJ - don't even bother, it's now obvious this guy is trollin'

...get a blow-up doll and practice on her esperar.

Mixx

I'm not trolling.

First of all, the woman that asked you for a drink, ask her to meet you for a drink when you return to Spain. It cannot hurt. I believe you can bang her. Also, the majority of men never in their life experience a sober woman ask them out. You have a leg on most men. The woman in the supermarket: All you need to do is ask her for any food product, such as protein bars. Tell her that you made a new year's resolution to start training and eating healthy. Women love men who workout even if you are not gigantic. After she tells you where the product is located, mention something about the weather. I have found that women like to talk about about the weather especially if it is a heat-wave. Most women cannot take the heat. If she is smiling, then she likes your approach. Actually, today I said hello to two women on an elevator. I mentioned the heatwave outside and one of the women talked about for three sentences. Then the other woman said to me "I like your voice." I did not pursue her because she was not my type (bbw). The weather comment works well, in my opinion.

Ironically, there are two older women that I want to take out to the bar (on special nights) and bang them. The first one is a hostess at a diner I frequent two nights a week. Every time I go up to pay my bill she smiles at me the whole time and asks me questions about why I am in her town, where did I go up, why and how long do I play football, what is my favorite food, etc. Tonight she told me her name and we shook hands. The next time I go in there, I will ask her out for a drink when she gets off. The other women is a maid in the hotel. I say hello to every woman that makes eye contact with me anywhere (learned it from Roosh's book). After the second time I said Hi to her, she smiled and said "I hope you have a wonderful day." The fifth time I saw in my hallway, I asked her "Are you Polish, because I overheard you speaking to her friend and it sounded like it was Polish. My best friend is from Poland. (made it up)" She replied that she was Russian and her friend Ukrahian. Both languages are very similar." I then asked what her name was and she pointed her nametag. She also spoke it slowly and told me to repeat it with her. Also, I will ask her out for a drink the next time I see her. I am teling you these stories because each situation is different and confidence is main tool. You need to believe you that you are worthy to bang these women and it will happen. I'll PM some things I say to myself every morning.

The important lesson is that the woman will let you know if they want you. I learned that from this forum. Remember you are the prize and women need to believe that they are lucky just to hang out with you. You will understand how to close with women very soon. It takes practice and there will be mistakes but it is worth the trouble to learn how to effectively speak to women. Finally, do not get bogged with one girl because the more experience with many different women will assist you immensely when you to "wife" up that one superior woman. I wish you the best and believe that the next time you will close with a quality woman.

Cheers,
TJF

Thank you very much, I need all of the help I can get. Funnily enough, the woman in Spain asked me out after I asked her for help with my Spanish once or twice. I was just sitting on a computer in the hotel, and she asked me out of the blue. Had no idea she was interested before hand. Weirdly enough, the woman who I thought may be interested in me, blew me off totally when I tried to speak to her more, but maybe that was because she had someone next to her at the time? I have no idea.

I'm gonna try what you suggested next time anyway, I'll let you all know how it goes!