rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Tests Transgender Bathroom Rule By Entering Womans Locker Room

A man wanted to make a point about Seattle's retarded new transgender bathroom law. Or possibly just see some tits and ass. So he entered the female locker room at a Seattle public pool and got undressed. When confronted by staff he simply said that he was allowed to be there due to the states new law allowing trannies to use the bathroom/locker room that they identify as. He left, then he returned when a local high school girls swimming team went in to change.

The police weren't called, so there's no way to know if he would have been arrested. The staff said that they rely on physical identification and the whether the parties identify as transgender to determine if they're trannies. They also said that the man never self identified as being a tranny. The fact that they never asked him if he was a tranny, or that their rule can be circumvented by someone simply saying "I'm transgender" was never addressed.

"Those who will not risk cannot win." -John Paul Jones

Quote: (04-08-2016 12:27 PM)mpr Wrote:  

He left, then he returned when a local high school girls swimming team went in to change.

God, I'm rollin over here.

High school boys are going to be all over this shit.

Real life is hilarious.

Quote: (04-08-2016 12:31 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

He left, then he returned when a local high school girls swimming team went in to change.

Real life is hilarious.

This shit is Cray but I imagine if High School boys/guys in general, start doing this then women will simply not shower or change out in the open anymore, a lot don't now and wait til they get home.

From anectodes I've heard from women, most females in North America are fairly modest anyway even in single sex environments, especially the young hot ones who will cover up with towels when changing. I dont think its like a shower scene from Porky's either and most female showers are cubicles not like dudes with gang showers.

It's usually the senior citizens that walk around naked just like on the men's side.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (04-08-2016 12:31 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Real life is hilarious.

I know! The funny thing is that only 11 months ago Mike Huckabee was warning the public of this exact same situation. In response liberals smugly dismissed him by accusing him of being a pervert who daydreams about finding a legal loophole to commit sexual crimes. Skip to 10 minutes and 28 seconds in the video to see the actual statement and response. I'm no fan of the religious right and their attempt to use the government to reduce male freedom while blatantly handing out pussy passes to absolve women of any form of personal responsibility. But I have to give credit where credit is due.

"Those who will not risk cannot win." -John Paul Jones

Alright which one of you guys is attending pools in Seattle...

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Do you seriously think anyone is going to watch [Current Year] on this forum? You're going to have to give some cliffs for that video.

This actually sounds like a good means of passive resistance to this law, since after all, how exactly do they expect a random "man" to really verify if he's transgender or not? And we're supposed to consider trannies who haven't even bothered to make any kind of "transition" as "women", so....

Quote: (04-08-2016 03:27 PM)Yatagan Wrote:  

This actually sounds like a good means of passive resistance to this law, since after all, how exactly do they expect a random "man" to really verify if he's transgender or not? And we're supposed to consider trannies who haven't even bothered to make any kind of "transition" as "women", so....

Not only that, but I wonder how this would play out in court.

It's easy to find examples of people "identifying" as a certain sexuality and then changing, same as plenty of examples of people "identifying" as a woman and then "identifying" as a man with vast differences in timelines.

It's going to be very difficult for a court to determine and prove that someone doesn't have a true "identification" as a woman for a period of a few months, then have a change of heart and "identifying" as a man again afterwards.

Extremely slippery slope that people put themselves in with all the "gender fluidity" and "I identify as a sapiosexual/transgender/furry" and I shouldn't be treated any differently by society nonsense.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

A man wanted to make a point about Seattle's retarded new transgender bathroom law. Or possibly just see some tits and ass. So he entered the female locker room at a Seattle public pool and got undressed. When confronted by staff he simply said that he was allowed to be there due to the states new law allowing trannies to use the bathroom/locker room that they identify as. He left, then he returned when a local high school girls swimming team went in to change.

The police weren't called, so there's no way to know if he would have been arrested. The staff said that they rely on physical identification and the whether the parties identify as transgender to determine if they're trannies. They also said that the man never self identified as being a tranny. The fact that they never asked him if he was a tranny, or that their rule can be circumvented by someone simply saying "I'm transgender" was never addressed.

[Image: brilliant-cigar-man-300x225.jpg]

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Guys on here knew this coming, I'm not surprised.

The only people that are affected are the heterosexual females in bathrooms/lockerooms.

Doubly so for the females who were against this.

Just have a "family" or "unisex" for these basket cases.

The inconsistency is not as big a deal as people like to believe.

If pushed, they'll just throw the girls under the bus. Whichever is more degenerate would win. Feminists beat other women, Trannies beat Feminists and women (and gays), Muslims beat Trannies, (Zionist) Jews beat them all.

Quote: (04-08-2016 03:56 PM)Centurion Wrote:  

Whichever is more degenerate would win. Feminists beat other women, Trannies beat Feminists and women (and gays), Muslims beat Trannies, (Zionist) Jews beat them all.

That could make for a fun new card game. Can you imagine the SJW's reaction while you're explaining the rules at the table! [Image: nuts.gif]

This is the end goal of all this hogwash. Since "gender is just social construct", we should all be free to change where ever we want and do what makes us feel the most comfortable. I just happened to feel the most comfortable around naked women.

"End gender segregation and free the nipple, bitches."

I am surprised that women are actually cool with the direction feminism is going. They made it harder for women to get married and have children in a stable environment and now they are making it so that men have a legitimate right to hang dong in female locker rooms.

Of course, you can only have such laws with a strong police state and the feminist prison industrial complex to jail men for breaking their moral codes.

This raises a good question, what exactly is the standard for determining for if a person is a "legit" trannie or not? The question seems to rarely come up and the few times that I've seen it been raised on places like reddit the general response I've seen is that if a person claims to be whatever gender then everyone else needs to respect that person's decision. There also seems to be a general consensus that even if a person isn't currently in transition - in other words, making zero effort to remake his body into resembling that of the gender he is claiming to be his gender identity still needs to be acknowledged. Basically, a person's gender identity all entirely in a person's head and is totally subjective. With those being the standards, the SJWs have zero ground to say that the person in the video is faking his identity. If they press him on that he can just say in his mind he is truly a woman and that they are all being oppressive by calling him out.

oh, don't worry, this is going to be amusing.

They've run into an inherent problem with their thinking; that anyone who is "underpriviliged" can never be wrong....so what happens when two such "under privileged" groups end up having a collision of interests?

No idea but it's going to be amusing.

Quote: (04-08-2016 05:51 PM)bigrich Wrote:  

I am surprised that women are actually cool with the direction feminism is going. They made it harder for women to get married and have children in a stable environment and now they are making it so that men have a legitimate right to hang dong in female locker rooms.

Don't be surprised. For women, feelings trump everything, including consequences. The feeling that they're being "supportive" in particular trumps anything else. Until they have kids most modern women are never given any concrete idea that their actions have consequences (and even then single mothers often don't understand the meaning of consequences, one might note) -- so why would said women realise there are consequences to stupid laws like this?

Quote: (04-08-2016 05:51 PM)bigrich Wrote:  

Of course, you can only have such laws with a strong police state and the feminist prison industrial complex to jail men for breaking their moral codes.

Well, that's where the beauty of this stunt lies: it turns the moral code against itself and demonstrates its complete impracticality. Back in the Bad Old Days™ these sorts of stunts would be conducted by "free thinkers" - one did so when he prosecuted a book for blasphemy in the 1850s or so, and was stunned when the jury convicted. Now they're conducted by "perverts".

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Rep point to first member on the forum to commit a crime as a transgender woman and then write a data sheet on banging female prison sluts

For all the virtuous SJWs and feminists and gay rights activists, would they really want any of the following abominations getting naked in front of their daughters? Would they be comfortable allowing their daughters to get naked in front of a tranny with a dick and a blonde wig?

[Image: trans-dad.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&strip=all]
[Image: transgender-woman2c-taylor-data.jpg]
[Image: caitlyn-jenner.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg]

Deep down they know that the answer is no, since no amount of logical gymnastics and virtue signalling is able to cancel out biological instincts to protect their children from potential threats. Yet they will continue to deny this even if a threat were posed to their children, and even if cases came to light of children being harmed as a result of men posing as women being allowed to choose their locker room.

Counting down for the first instance of a man identifying as a woman to commit "lesbian" sexual acts with a woman (or better yet, another trannie) in the women's locker room.

Just awesome, really. Anyone get a sense that "normal" women are getting ready to tap out of progressive politics?

Progs are like a high school clique that started experimenting with cigarettes and gradually worked their way up to progressively harder drugs. A few of them started to have doubts when the group transitioned from marijuanna to cocaine but they didn't want to find themselves shunned by their friends so they went along with it.

Now, years later, the leaders of the clique are handing each of the rest of them a syringe full of Crocodil and screaming, "are you one of us or fucking not?!"

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (04-09-2016 02:14 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Deep down they know that the answer is no, since no amount of logical gymnastics and virtue signalling is able to cancel out biological instincts to protect their children from potential threats. Yet they will continue to deny this even if a threat were posed to their children, and even if cases came to light of children being harmed as a result of men posing as women being allowed to choose their locker room.

All it takes is good and strong men standing up and resisting this nonsense. Women will and do fall in line very quickly. Do you really think normal girls are this brainwashed? It is tacit support mostly, not the result of deep thought and analysis.

"It can't be that bad if everyone is okay with this, especially those hot girls on that television show." They take cues from their social environment and right now those are degenerate signals. You can't expect young women to risk social alienation by going against the herd. They're not built for that purpose. Men are and even most of them don't have the balls.

I say what I think. For one, it is the right thing to do. Also, I love confrontations. And it's also very effective game since it filters the crazy chicks you don't want to mess with and it assures the normal girls. Women are so dysfunctional nowadays because they desperately crave authority, someone saying that indeed all the fucked up things are fucked up. They feel uneasy and anxious when they are not in their natural role and when it's made socially acceptable again to suppress the freaks off nature those same normal women will gladly be complicit.

At 1:48 a middle aged, portly man crosses paths with a female minor. Why does every media report or article have to been an opportunity for a photo op, there's no way that wasn't intentional.

[Image: 65d086ac-3de4-4634-a040-8aa03bd65075_McC...Update.gif]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (04-08-2016 03:55 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Guys on here knew this coming, I'm not surprised.

The only people that are affected are the heterosexual females in bathrooms/lockerooms.

Doubly so for the females who were against this.

Just have a "family" or "unisex" for these basket cases.

I have a better idea: label said room "Basket Cases"

Locker room game recognized [Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Yeah, I'm buying a wig and might start having sex in women's locker rooms. I'll be like "tyranny law officer" when they try to cuff.