rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female sexuality doesn't matter

Topic. Let me know what you think and I'll get back to ya.

How about you read the thread about newbies and contributions to this forum before you get yourself banned

This isn't 4chan m8.

You have to produce a coherent post at least.

Quote: (04-07-2016 04:48 AM)Sooth Wrote:  

You have to produce a coherent post at least.

Heck, a coherent sentence would be a start.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

This is basically the trolling equivalent of ringing a doorbell and scampering off into the bushes.

I didn't have time to write the post so I wanted to see what you guys thought and respond when I came back. So anyways now that I am back, I'll write.

The reason that female sexuality doesn't matter is that when females are left to choose when/how to have sex, they choose what makes them feel good. Not necessarily choosing for what they need. This creates a situation where they hover around the top few %. Beta males emerge as a result and consequence. They are no longer selected for their abundance, ability to provide, emotional support and so on.

In the past, female sexuality is suppressed and controlled by men, (through finances or survival) because we are thinking in the population's best interest. Men are trying to advance society, keep society going, discover new things, etc. Now that's not the case anymore, women are ruled by hedonism. This hedonism is putting society at risk. Beta males are becoming increasingly more dangerous due to being aimless and in large numbers, while passive beta males are becoming hyper-betas. Alpha males contribute jack-all to society but sleep with women and look good.

So you see, women's sexual freedom and liberation comes at a heavy cost. Our forebears understood this and maintained the patriarchy as long as they possibly could. Somewhere along the way, it was reversed and we are in the trash heap we are in now. I predict that in the near future, we're going to have a generation of 30-40 something year olds, who lived the high life, f*cked their way around the block, but have no children and realize that they cannot get married. Nobody wants them anymore.

Tuthmosis came back just in time

Quote: (04-07-2016 04:41 AM)ArtofFighting Wrote:  

[Image: potd.gif]

Quote: (04-07-2016 04:41 AM)ArtofFighting Wrote:  

[Image: jordan.gif]

10/10 Would Read Again. Insightful.

Americans are dreamers too

Just remember that the female choice leads to disaster. Females cannot be allowed to choose, not even their own sexuality. I can see nobody is interested in commenting even though I wrote what I intended to post originally. I'll take my leave. That is all.

Quote: (04-07-2016 06:26 AM)ArtofFighting Wrote:  

I didn't have time to write the post

I've seen this a few times from new members recently, and I don't quite understand it. If you didn't have time to properly create a thread then why not just wait until you did? It wasn't urgent.

There's nothing to discuss with simply a title.

We have a high standard here (compared to your standard garbage internet forums), that is the reason you'll find so much quality.

There are substantial and high value men here, when you are going to post keep that in mind.

You're new, you made a mistake. But it was avoidable, you didn't bother to read the rules or newbie guide. Hang back, participate in posts, avoid creating your own threads while you're a new member.

Good luck, though it may be too late.

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (04-07-2016 06:26 AM)ArtofFighting Wrote:  

I didn't have time to write the post so I wanted to see what you guys thought and respond when I came back. So anyways now that I am back, I'll write.

The reason that female sexuality doesn't matter is that when females are left to choose when/how to have sex, they choose what makes them feel good. Not necessarily choosing for what they need. This creates a situation where they hover around the top few %. Beta males emerge as a result and consequence. They are no longer selected for their abundance, ability to provide, emotional support and so on.

In the past, female sexuality is suppressed and controlled by men, (through finances or survival) because we are thinking in the population's best interest. Men are trying to advance society, keep society going, discover new things, etc. Now that's not the case anymore, women are ruled by hedonism. This hedonism is putting society at risk. Beta males are becoming increasingly more dangerous due to being aimless and in large numbers, while passive beta males are becoming hyper-betas. Alpha males contribute jack-all to society but sleep with women and look good.

So you see, women's sexual freedom and liberation comes at a heavy cost. Our forebears understood this and maintained the patriarchy as long as they possibly could. Somewhere along the way, it was reversed and we are in the trash heap we are in now. I predict that in the near future, we're going to have a generation of 30-40 something year olds, who lived the high life, f*cked their way around the block, but have no children and realize that they cannot get married. Nobody wants them anymore.

Response headline: "Female sexuality may matter."
Let me know what you think, and I'll get back to you when I have the time to say things with words.

Bus rides.

Let me know what you think and I'll get back to ya.

[Image: 500px-Bait.jpg]

[Image: troll-baiting-300x300.jpg]

[Image: 244274c0-60f9-4faa-b1f5-8cee5c22670c.jpg]

[Image: Dont-Feed-The-Trolls-Meme-11.jpg]

Now seriously:

[Image: Dont-Feed-the-Trolls.png]

Guys,

Does female sexually matter if they won't fuck me? Whatcha think?

-OP

Dude writes a line and expects us to do homework and respond to his command, and in case your an idiot, he will be back to check up and make corrections.

Quote: (04-07-2016 07:55 AM)Mike5055 Wrote:  

Bus rides.

Let me know what you think and I'll get back to ya.

50 White Knights.

Let me know what you think and i'll get back to ya.

My friend, if you had started the thread with your second post you wouldn't be getting this treatment.
Why son, why? Why do you abuse yourself so? Op is some kinda weird sadomasochist.

Owning a zebra. Let me know what you think and I'll get back to ya

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Save draft button doesn't matter.

OP give it a try anyway and get back to us.

At the risk of de-railing our groupwork, does anybody know why I am getting a runtime error C+++ when trying to post a new thread? I have the thread all ready and when I hit post, it refreshes the page and gives me the error message. Discuss amongst yourselves and I will check back. But I am having this problem...

20% warning for creating low-value thread without using search feature.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote:ArtofFighting Wrote:

Our forebears understood this

[Image: 442c06191894f0366a9cc79ec6447a89.jpg?itok=lTQRqlRB]

Quote: (04-07-2016 06:53 AM)ArtofFighting Wrote:  

Just remember that the female choice leads to disaster. Females cannot be allowed to choose, not even their own sexuality. I can see nobody is interested in commenting even though I wrote what I intended to post originally. I'll take my leave. That is all.

[Image: raw]

Welp, this was a waste of the time it took me to open this on my phone.

Let me know if you guys thought it was a waste of time and I'll get back to ya.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.