rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shitting where you eat (work): how to descalate?

For those of you who made the mistake of shitting where you eat, how do you come out of it unscathed? I know people do it all the time so maybe I'm being a tad paranoid but better to be safe than sorry.

Went against my better judgement and started some heavy flirting with a coworker over text and the phone (with heavy sexual discussions). No actual sex yet. She seems cool and all but but I'd rather not risk this blowing up in my face. The traditional way of getting a girl to not like you anymore is to either ghost on her or start being really needy. Neither option is available to me as I have to see her at work and I don't want to start acting weird to repulse her.

What are your experiences and advice?

If you work in somewhat close-quarters setting where you see her a lot and mingle close with the same people then this is typically a bad idea.

I shat where I ate, but it was with a manager at one of my company's hundreds of stores over an hour from where I live and work.

If you're going to do it then make sure to always keep things happy and light so if things go south she doesn't have a reason to be spiteful at you or blow up your spot. Not say she won't because women can be fickle, but try to minimize any potential fallout.

Ideally you should try to keep your professional environment professional and drama free.

Friendzone her.

The obvious solution is to bang her sister.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I always avoid it. Especially where I'm at, H.R. is kinda down to earth, but I know how light flirting can turn quickly into sexual harassment. It's tempting, don't get me wrong, but I tell myself that my paycheck and lifestyle is way sexier than female coworkers.

But if you are gonna do it, document everything.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Talk to her less and less avoid her more and more until you barely talk to each other. Tension will fade away

Realized I responded to the wrong question.

If you want to cool her off just gradually fade. Make your communication with her less frequent, shorter, and non-sexual.

Ask her to go for drinks after work. Go somewhere family friendly. Keep it light and non-flirtatious. Order a lot of appetizers and get her eating. Get her to talk about her ex-boyfriend. Act like her bestie. Keep her eating and talking. Do nothing sexual in the end. No kiss, just a beta hug. Leave the night on good terms. At work, go back to being good buddies that nothing even happened between.

Quote: (04-05-2016 07:15 PM)TornadoByProxy Wrote:  

Ask her to go for drinks after work. Go somewhere family friendly. Keep it light and non-flirtatious. Order a lot of appetizers and get her eating. Get her to talk about her ex-boyfriend. Act like her bestie. Keep her eating and talking. Do nothing sexual in the end. No kiss, just a beta hug. Leave the night on good terms. At work, go back to being good buddies that nothing even happened between.

This is fantastic.

Thanks for the replies. I shouldn't have gotten myself in this position to begin with. The thirst got to me but there's still time to right the ship.