rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gavin McInnes thread

Gavin McInnes thread

I'm a fan of this guy. He's a massive misogynist that cherishes women. He's a family man with a hot Native American wife and three kids. His videos are hilarious and thought provoking. He's also a massive troll. Sometimes he goes overboard and his attempt to be humorous undermine his logic, but overall he nails it in all his videos and interviews.

Here are a couple of my favourites.

Gavin McInnes thread

Yeah this guy is great, he perfected the ramble and had great rants.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Gavin McInnes thread

Quote:Quote:

He's a massive misogynist that cherishes women.

That sentence is contradictory but I get what you mean. He doesn't hate women he just hates what they have become and what society has bread them to be.

He generally has the exact same views and opinions that we do in that he believes the current state of affairs regarding women's role in society and gender dynamics in the West is absolute trash and counter-intuitive to our biology.

He's also interviewed Roosh if you missed that.

Gavin McInnes thread

Quote: (03-30-2016 11:04 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

That sentence is contradictory but I get what you mean. He doesn't hate women he just hates what they have become and what society has bread them to be.

Yeah you know what I mean. None of us hate women, we love them. But by most people's standards we and Gavin McInnes are misogynists.

Gavin McInnes thread

Quote: (03-30-2016 09:56 AM)Horus Wrote:  

I'm a fan of this guy. He's a massive misogynist that cherishes women.

[Image: 239473_o.gif]

Aside from the fact that what you wrote makes no sense, let's not casually volley that word around on this forum or resort to other common terms of SJW-speak.

A Gavic McInnes thread would deserve a more accurate intro.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Gavin McInnes thread

I think that my previous post explains this. I was using the word misogynist ironically, in the same way that we use the term Social Justice Warrior ironically. I thought that was obvious obvious when I typed it, but I guess nuance is sometimes misinterpreted through the written medium. He is a misogynist in the same way that we are misogynists - we're not, but many people would say that we are.

Gavin McInnes thread

I'm a fan of this guy. He's a massive misogynist that cherishes women. He's a family man with a hot Native American wife and three kids. His videos are hilarious and thought provoking. He's also a massive troll. Sometimes he goes overboard and his attempt to be humorous undermine his logic, but overall he nails it in all his videos and interviews.

Hate to derail this thread but this is his 'Native American" wife.

[Image: image_IMG_1646.JPG.jpeg]

She's white.

Can someone explain to why so many white people claim to be Native American when they're clearly not? Is it like a status symbol in your culture or something?

I've met so many white girls who claim to be Native American. When i call them out on it or act confused because of their obviously white features they say stuff like " Oh my God i get soooooo dark during Summer!!!" or " I'm 1/8th Cherokee ... if you met my sister you'd know!" or bullshit like that.

This one blonde haired blue eyed chick even made me touch her nose for me to feel how it was slightly hooked in the middle; a trait which according to her is unique to Sioux/Lakota Indians.

Gavin McInnes thread

^ It's because it's perceived to be cool, unique, or respectable to be Native American. Truth is, I've never seen an attractive Native American female. Not saying they don't exist, but it's awfully rare and they are usually mixed with Mexican blood.

Gavin McInnes thread

'Sexist' and 'misogynist' are often conflated. Sexism to me is just accepting that the sexes are different, whereas misogyny is the hatred of women. That's what I always say to women who call me a misogynist, and it seems to give them tingles that I'm so deadpan about it, or it at least arouses their curiosity.

Gavin McInnes thread

Quote: (03-30-2016 11:56 AM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

She's white.

Can someone explain to why so many white people claim to be Native American when they're clearly not? Is it like a status symbol in your culture or something?

I've met so many white girls who claim to be Native American. When i call them out on it or act confused because of their obviously white features they say stuff like " Oh my God i get soooooo dark during Summer!!!" or " I'm 1/8th Cherokee ... if you met my sister you'd know!" or bullshit like that.

This one blonde haired blue eyed chick even made me touch her nose for me to feel how it was slightly hooked in the middle; a trait which according to her is unique to Sioux/Lakota Indians.

I dunno, in his book he talks about going to visit her family and participating in a sweat lodge (native american ritual). He has also has discussed how his wife receives a stipend from the government on account of her ancestry, and how his kids will as well (since they are 50% NA according to McInnes), but his kid's kids will not unless they breed with another native american.

He could just be completely fabricating all of that, but it seems unlikely.

Gavin McInnes thread

Quote: (03-30-2016 12:06 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

^ It's because it's perceived to be cool, unique, or respectable to be Native American. Truth is, I've never seen an attractive Native American female. Not saying they don't exist, but it's awfully rare and they are usually mixed with Mexican blood.

Cree girls can be smoking hot, (if you catch them before they get fat after popping out kids by age 25).

Gavin McInnes thread

Duplicate

Gavin McInnes thread

Quote: (03-30-2016 12:06 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Where is this? Besides some faggy SJW I don't know anyone who would think it's cool to be injun

Gavin McInnes thread

They have long dark hair and tan skin, they just usually have busted faces and not the best shaped bodies. A google search for "native american models" proves they do exists, just rare I'm sure. That would be a helluva flag...

Gavin McInnes thread

She's white.

He mentioned his kids would qualify for their Native status, pending DNA tests. So, she must be 2X whatever the minimum Native ancestry is required to get status,

Gavin McInnes thread

I like McInnes too, but I'm getting tired of his "cherishing" of women. Yes, he calls women out on feminist bullshit and wants women out of the workforce and back in the home but he also elevates them to a level of worship. Women shouldn't work (though he has blamed/joked that is was probably a woman who was responsible for scheduling screwups) because they shouldn't HAVE to work. They should clean house and cook and he will take care of everything else lest the woman trouble her pretty little head. Most of us keep our apartments/homes quite clean and cook rather well while having full time jobs, it's not hard. I find his stance not so much as condescending, but extreme pedestalizing. Medieval level. Just be pretty m'lady and I will fight and die and suffer for the beauty of a caress of your cheek.

He is a fat shamer, thankfully, but he also really lays into male appearance. Yeah, man, 99.99999% of your listeners aren't gay but give it rest on how disgusting men are and how gorgeous women are. Yes, we find hot women hot and ugly women are ugly. Simple. And every pussy isn't a beautiful "flower".. It's just a slit. A female body can be a great sight but also a terrible sight. And yes, men can be attractive, too. I know part of McInnes' persona is self-deprecation, but I'm of the opinion that I am not a revolting sight, and I'm sure most guys would agree.

Criticize feminists, sjws, fags, etc.. Ease off on the "every woman is an instant erection manufacturer." Every fat, purple-haired cunt to wannabe-celebrity attractive blogger complaining about Game of Thrones or the Batman v Superman movie ADORES when men admit to finding them attractive. Stop giving that to them. It's their lifeforce. I've always found the best weapon against deplorable twats is to let them know that you don't find them attractive. Call them dumb, petty, bitchy, boring (though that stings because they all think they're #badassawesomeinteresting), rude (they love that, see: #sorrynotsorry...I fucking hate that phrase), etc..

I recommend every man here find the opportunity to tell a horrible acquaintance, or even horrible stranger berating you about anything that she is nowhere near pretty enough to be so bitchy. I did that recently and the girl nearly had a nervous breakdown. I couldn't believe the payoff. Wonderful.

Sorry for the rant.

Gavin McInnes thread

People like to attach themselves to any amount of Native American-ness because it's a chance to play the victim.

One of my exes is half and she loved talking about it as if she's all about that life (she's not).

Reminds me of a Jewish guy I used to work with. He said something like, "I'm not a practicing Jew but when people insult Judaism I take it personally and fight back."

There are just some people in the world that need something to latch onto. I'm Bulgarian and Hungarian and if anyone insulted either I wouldn't give a flying fuck. I understand being proud of one's heritage but only if you honor that heritage on a regular basis, not some fair-weather allegiance that only gets fired up when it's convenient to do so.

Anyway back on topic, it makes me cringe a little too when McInnes gets into "female worship mode" but I feel like he does this to balance out the more extreme stances he takes. Besides in a way it's just trolling the shit out of feminists: He's talking about worshiping women by keeping them at home. Gotta love that.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Gavin McInnes thread

He is a fat shamer, thankfully, but he also really lays into male appearance. Yeah, man, 99.99999% of your listeners aren't gay but give it rest on how disgusting men are and how gorgeous women are. Yes, we find hot women hot and ugly women are ugly. Simple. And every pussy isn't a beautiful "flower".. It's just a slit. A female body can be a great sight but also a terrible sight. And yes, men can be attractive, too. I know part of McInnes' persona is self-deprecation, but I'm of the opinion that I am not a revolting sight, and I'm sure most guys would agree.

Gavin McInnes thread

Quote: (03-30-2016 11:04 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

He generally has the exact same views and opinions that we do in that he believes the current state of affairs regarding women's role in society and gender dynamics in the West is absolute trash and counter-intuitive to our biology.

He's also interviewed Roosh if you missed that.

Best quote: Up is down and down is up. Stating facts are 'hate words' now.

Gavin McInnes thread

I overdosed on him when he first went on the Cumia Network with his own live show. Very entertaining and good for a laugh.
I was right in that phase when you're pissed at the world for keeping you in a beta stupor but now you're ALPHA, HAHA LOOK AT YOU STUPID WOMEN, COOK ME A SANDWICH etc.

I watched probably the first 15 shows and then they all started sounding the same.

High on entertainment value but you won't learn much from him.

Gavin McInnes thread

Classic

Gavin McInnes thread

I am a fan.

Just discovered this video where he mocks the editing/cadence of millennial youtubers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeNEq0TWGdk

Gavin McInnes thread

One of his best :

Congratulations, ladies! You and this gross foreign guy are BOTH feminists!

Gavin McInnes thread

Quote: (03-31-2016 12:40 AM)Veloce Wrote:  

There are just some people in the world that need something to latch onto. I'm Bulgarian and Hungarian and if anyone insulted either I wouldn't give a flying fuck.

I'm mostly Italian and if anyone ever called me a dago or a wop I'd more than likely laugh my ass off.

If half of life interactions were like the one between Clint Eastwood and his barber in Gran Torino society would be better off.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Gavin McInnes thread

A lot of Canadian white people of British or French descent have native descendants. Especially the ones whose families have been in Canada for over a hundred years. You see a lot of French Canadians with native facial features or European facial features but a slightly darker copper skin tone. In English speaking Canada whites with native descent are usually 1/8th or 1/4th at most. I myself am something like 1/16th native. Most don't acknowledge it or give it much thought but some do like to brag about it or think highly of it despite the fact they have no real link to native culture whatsoever and wouldn't dare set foot on an Indian reserve.

As to why white people like to play up their marginal-- or imaginary-- native ancestry I'd say is part noble savage effect and part white guilt. Especially for people of northern European or Anglo Saxon heritage. Being Nordic/Anglo isn't cool, they think their ancestors were monsters, think everyone is equal except for them because they're absolutely worthless because the British Empire was nasty etc. Meanwhile loving the modern lifestyle the white men of the past made possible for them by sweat, tears, and blood and nevermind the fact that they'd probably cross the street in fear and disgust if they crossed paths with a drunken native on the street.