rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Santo Domingo

Santo Domingo

Been in Santo Domingo for about 2 weeks.

I didn't go out at night much. I did a lot of day game and internet game (badoo, facebook, tagged).

The best mall for day game in my opinion is Megacentro. I got numbers, instant dates, kisses and such very easily down there. It's quite big and at many places there is not much social pressure.

One of my little trick there was to call a girl for a drink. I would always tell her that I pay the cab back and forth (which I always did)

I tell her let's meet at the restaurant X (which is actually my hotel/restaurant). When she arrives, I tell her I'm not ready yet and that she should go up to my room for a while, which they usually do. Thus I got to fuck quite a few of them never having to organize a proper date.

So I got a lot of sex and all there but I don't know, I don't really like the atmosphere there. It's relaxed like in Brazil but it's also very ignorant... Like you never really have anything in common with anyone. I like the girls a lot there but I prefer Brazil on the whole. I'm going back to Brazil next time. Maybe Porto Seguro, Goiania or a beach town close to Sao Paulo, who the fuck knows [Image: smile.gif]

Santo Domingo

Lika, are you a white gringo? Your spanish skills?

Mixx

Santo Domingo

Quote: (07-14-2011 04:29 PM)Lika Wrote:  

Like you never really have anything in common with anyone.

Yes you do....it's called fuckin'.

Santo Domingo

I didn't go out at night much. I did a lot of day game and internet game (badoo, facebook, tagged).

The best mall for day game in my opinion is Megacentro. I got numbers, instant dates, kisses and such very easily down there. It's quite big and at many places there is not much social pressure.

One of my little trick there was to call a girl for a drink. I would always tell her that I pay the cab back and forth (which I always did)

I tell her let's meet at the restaurant X (which is actually my hotel/restaurant). When she arrives, I tell her I'm not ready yet and that she should go up to my room for a while, which they usually do. Thus I got to fuck quite a few of them never having to organize a proper date.

So I got a lot of sex and all there but I don't know, I don't really like the atmosphere there. It's relaxed like in Brazil but it's also very ignorant... Like you never really have anything in common with anyone. I like the girls a lot there but I prefer Brazil on the whole. I'm going back to Brazil next time. Maybe Porto Seguro, Goiania or a beach town close to Sao Paulo, who the fuck knows [Image: smile.gif]

Sounds a bit to easy.

- What is a lot of sex ? How many girls you boned ?

- How many hours of chatting/talking online did you spent ?

- Have you personaly met the girls you would call over to your hotel or did you only meet online.

If only online , than you must be a hell of a sweet talker if you can talk them into bed this way.

No offense, i also had some easy ones but that was more luck (right time/moment/mood) than wisdom, can you explain a bit more what happened upstairs in your room. Not the fucking but the talking.

Grtz Neil

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Santo Domingo

Quote: (07-14-2011 05:29 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Strange, I'm subscribed to this thread but I didn't get noticed there were replies.

I'm a white gringo (Scandinavian looking). My Spanish is like 7/10.

Santo Domingo

Quote: (07-16-2011 02:57 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Sounds a bit to easy.

It was. But it's not my first time. I'm quite used to do this shit wherever I can. I always try to do the date as close to my place as possible (I learnt that trick a few years ago watching a Deangelo DVD: make the appointment down your building and come out with slippers saying you're late and invite her to come up for a few minutes to your place. If that works, I offer her a drink when we get into my place - she usually refuses - and then after a while I decide to go for the kiss if it feels right or else I go out to have a drink with the girl)

In Santo Domingo, I didn't even go down to the street, I asked them over the phone to go to the reception and come to my room, pretexting I was not ready to go out yet [Image: blush.gif]

I did not bang all girls without meeting them first. It happened with 3 girls. All 3 of them I banged after 20 minutes in my room. Another one blew me the first time and I banged her the next day. So those 4 girls I had never met before.

There was perhaps some psychological pressure on them because, they might have thought that I would not pay the taxi back and forth (about 8USD total usually) if they did not comply.
Which is actually not true, I would have paid anyways because I had promised them (which I did a few times).

Well let me count: I banged 6 different girls in 10 days. 3 from the badoo site: one hb8 and 2 HB6 MILF (a girl who came with her friend and we did a 3some), one HB7 from tagged, one hb9 who was shopping for shoes in megacentro, one hb8 who was a sales girl at a luxury shop in another mall.

One other girl refused to get into my room (she was at the doorstep) and she was not good looking enough for me to bother dating her, so I gave her taxi money and off she went.
2 others were in my room (an hb8 from badoo and her friend) at the same time but when I tried to kiss her, she got mad. I had asked them to come first in the intercontinental hotel bar in Gazcue, then we went to my hotel in a taxi since she seemed ok with the idea to go to my hotel room. It's a pity because the other one seemed very cool with the idea of a 3some. but the main date girl just wanted to chill apparently. So they left. She was quite young...

I met a lot of other girls and N° closed a few in malls but didn't fclose them all.

I didn't chat online. It was like a number's game. I had like 30 numbers before i even got in SD and I followed up only on a few of them. I got mixed with all the names and shit.
So my method was the following: I sent the same message on internet to a lot of girls introducing myself like 2 weeks before arriving. Then sent another one when I got a reply. Then sent one a few days before I arrived to say that I was already there (which wasnt true). then I asked for the numbers and got a lot. Then I sent sms when I was there to about 20 of them, got a few replies and I asked the ones that insisted on seeing me to come around. (They replied by sms or called me way more than in Colombia and overall were way less flaky than Colombian girls btw)

If only online , than you must be a hell of a sweet talker if you can talk them into bed this way.

Thanks but it's not all talks [Image: angel.gif] it's a lot of kino... sitting in the bed, chilling in front of latino bands on TV with something to drink. My game is not very good for opening and shit (especially at nightclubs and bars) but I got excellent endgame.

However, it's not a good game to keep a girl as a fuckbuddy or gf at all. It's way too rushed, she will feel like a slut and have buyer's remorse. Then it will be harder to see her again. I wouldn't try that with a girl I like a lot.

Santo Domingo

Quote: (07-16-2011 03:12 PM)Lika Wrote:  

Quote: (07-14-2011 05:29 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Strange, I'm subscribed to this thread but I didn't get noticed there were replies.

I'm a white gringo (Scandinavian looking). My Spanish is like 7/10.

Ok, that will definitely enhance your experience in DR as opposed to being yet another horny latino or African-American man from New York.

Mixx

Santo Domingo

I spent a week in Santo Domingo not too long ago. Yes there are some beautiful women, but besides the Zona Colonial the city itself is pretty much a shit hole. The heavy car fumes in your face everywhere you walked really got to me. I'd consider going back to DR, but wouldn't spend much time in SD. To have a great experience I have to really like the location I'm in, not just the women.

Santo Domingo

Quote: (07-16-2011 04:04 PM)Lika Wrote:  

Sounds a bit to easy.

It was. But it's not my first time. I'm quite used to do this shit wherever I can. I always try to do the date as close to my place as possible (I learnt that trick a few years ago watching a Deangelo DVD: make the appointment down your building and come out with slippers saying you're late and invite her to come up for a few minutes to your place. If that works, I offer her a drink when we get into my place - she usually refuses - and then after a while I decide to go for the kiss if it feels right or else I go out to have a drink with the girl)

In Santo Domingo, I didn't even go down to the street, I asked them over the phone to go to the reception and come to my room, pretexting I was not ready to go out yet [Image: blush.gif]

I did not bang all girls without meeting them first. It happened with 3 girls. All 3 of them I banged after 20 minutes in my room. Another one blew me the first time and I banged her the next day. So those 4 girls I had never met before.

There was perhaps some psychological pressure on them because, they might have thought that I would not pay the taxi back and forth (about 8USD total usually) if they did not comply.
Which is actually not true, I would have paid anyways because I had promised them (which I did a few times).

Well let me count: I banged 6 different girls in 10 days. 3 from the badoo site: one hb8 and 2 HB6 MILF (a girl who came with her friend and we did a 3some), one HB7 from tagged, one hb9 who was shopping for shoes in megacentro, one hb8 who was a sales girl at a luxury shop in another mall.

One other girl refused to get into my room (she was at the doorstep) and she was not good looking enough for me to bother dating her, so I gave her taxi money and off she went.
2 others were in my room (an hb8 from badoo and her friend) at the same time but when I tried to kiss her, she got mad. I had asked them to come first in the intercontinental hotel bar in Gazcue, then we went to my hotel in a taxi since she seemed ok with the idea to go to my hotel room. It's a pity because the other one seemed very cool with the idea of a 3some. but the main date girl just wanted to chill apparently. So they left. She was quite young...

I met a lot of other girls and N° closed a few in malls but didn't fclose them all.

I didn't chat online. It was like a number's game. I had like 30 numbers before i even got in SD and I followed up only on a few of them. I got mixed with all the names and shit.
So my method was the following: I sent the same message on internet to a lot of girls introducing myself like 2 weeks before arriving. Then sent another one when I got a reply. Then sent one a few days before I arrived to say that I was already there (which wasnt true). then I asked for the numbers and got a lot. Then I sent sms when I was there to about 20 of them, got a few replies and I asked the ones that insisted on seeing me to come around. (They replied by sms or called me way more than in Colombia and overall were way less flaky than Colombian girls btw)

Thanks but it's not all talks [Image: angel.gif] it's a lot of kino... sitting in the bed, chilling in front of latino bands on TV with something to drink. My game is not very good for opening and shit (especially at nightclubs and bars) but I got excellent endgame.

However, it's not a good game to keep a girl as a fuckbuddy or gf at all. It's way too rushed, she will feel like a slut and have buyer's remorse. Then it will be harder to see her again. I wouldn't try that with a girl I like a lot.

Ok, a good and clear explanation. I will definitely try some of this tricks. i have a friend in the Philippines who does basically the same but he chats them up for weeks first online. i hate chatting so i wont do that. I still doubting between Santa Domingo for a week or Jamaica. i was going for jamaica because i read in some threads here that there are shit loads of pro's in santa domingo.
I think i'm pretty solid at end game also, my opening and sometimes AA is a block but once i get going with s girl its a done deal most of the time.

Thanks for the info

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Santo Domingo

Two questions: which hotel in SD?

Do you speak Portuguese?

Santo Domingo

Threesomes on demand? I like that. I'm in Colombia now. These bitches that I could pull that with are about 6s, yes.. did you have to pay these bitches? Or how do you transition to threesome talk? I've done my fair share of online pulling for 10 years+ .. I like your style LOL