rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heres a move to use when you dont want to spend the night with a girl

Tell your roommate or friend to call you at a certain time and act like there's an emergency. Tell him to talk loud and fast. That is his job. Your job is to go over to her place and get some P. If she asks what your plans are, tell her you are going to spend the night and make her breakfast in the morning.

When your friend calls you need to stay calm and repeat stuff like what? dude whats wrong? and ill be there soon. After you hangup dont tell her anything except "I have to leave. Give me a kiss." then walk fast and leave and dont text her for a day or two.

Now youre night is free, you added some drama to the relationship, and you dont have to spend time with her for a couple days

That's a good idea. This guy I know schooled me to this thing worked out with his boss. He would send a code text, (we don't have that meeting tonight, do we?) then the boss would call and have him "come into work." Then he would act all pissed and the girl would leave his house or he could leave her's. Him and his boss were really tight, though.

Quote: (07-14-2011 09:51 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Tell your roommate or friend to call you at a certain time and act like there's an emergency. Tell him to talk loud and fast. That is his job. Your job is to go over to her place and get some P. If she asks what your plans are, tell her you are going to spend the night and make her breakfast in the morning.

When your friend calls you need to stay calm and repeat stuff like what? dude whats wrong? and ill be there soon. After you hangup dont tell her anything except "I have to leave. Give me a kiss." then walk fast and leave and dont text her for a day or two.

Now youre night is free, you added some drama to the relationship, and you dont have to spend time with her for a couple days

What are you? 12 years old?

Ya I'm not co-signing this.

This is the kind of childish shit girls would do.

I can establish that a chick isn't staying the night before we even reach the door without the fake theatrics.

Man up.

Tru