rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Migrant Invasion of USA

Migrant Invasion of USA

I couldn't find a thread specifically dedicated to the early beginnings of the problems in the US.

Here are several cases of rapefugees in the US, all seem to be Uber/Lyft and taxi drivers preying on single women. http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/03/uber-big-p...-in-taxis/

Migrant Invasion of USA

There was a report on several outlets such as breitbart not too long ago about congress approving a bill regarding bringing in 300,000 muzzie rapefugees. I've been fishing around congress.gov and the federal register but haven't found anything as of yet. I would like to verify this, are there any members on the forum who are more familiar with law and would be able to point me in the right direction?

Additionally I've been keeping an eye on resettlement plans and where I live has been designated as one of those places. I plan to do some skulking around in the coming weeks. Will report if I see anything of interest.

Migrant Invasion of USA

Welcome to Minnesota! Come stay at our lovely "Little Mogadishu"! How the fuck this is happening in our own country and allowed to happen pisses me off to no end. Get rid of these fuckers! The government even know it's a hotbed for Islamic Extremist recruiting.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/minnesota-muslims-brutally-honest-we-want-shariah

Some parts bolded, doing this from my phone and it's kind of a pain.

Quote:Quote:

The Cedar Riverside section of Minneapolis is home to the University of Minnesota, some tasty ethnic foods and brutally cold winters. It's also a known hotbed of Islamic terror recruitment.

Al-Shabab, the Islamist group based in Somalia, has had a field day there over the past six or seven years.

Dozens of young Muslims have left the streets of Cedar Riverside, referred to by some Minnesotans as "Little Mogadishu" for its high concentration of Somali refugees, to travel abroad and fight for terrorist groups. Some have joined Somalia's notorious al-Shabab, which slaughtered 147 Christians at a university in Kenya last month, while others have opted for ISIS in Syria. Their goal is the same – to join their brothers in the fight to establish a Shariah-compliant utopia known as a caliphate.

But one would expect those who walk the streets of this quiet neighborhood to be a bit less fanatical in their views, right?

Let the questions begin

On Friday a camera crew with the David Horowitz Freedom Center released a video posted to Robert Spencer's blog, Jihad Watch, in which documentary filmmaker Ami Horowitz captures Somali men and women on the streets of Cedar Riverside answering simple questions.

Their answers to questions about Islamic law, American law and issues of peace and freedom were revealing.

Several of the Muslim men told the interviewer it was "easy" to be Muslim in America. They said persecution was non-existent. They're free to worship as they please.

One Somali-American stood out from the rest.

"This is a free country; that's the beauty of it. We love America, it’s a great country, freedom of choice, freedom of religion, so we don't have any issues," said the neatly dressed man with a sport coat and tie.

Things devolved from there.

One young man with dark sunglasses and a big smile, followed by another in a plaid dress shirt, and another with long hair stuffed under a Brooklyn Nets baseball cap, all said they would prefer to live under Islamic law rather than American law.

"I'm a Muslim. I prefer Shariah law," the man in the dress shirt said.

"Shariah law, yes," said another.

"Of course, yeah," said the one in the Nets baseball cap.

Asked if most of his friends felt the same way, he responded, "Of course if you're a Muslim, yeah."

A woman wearing a pink hijab and traditional dress was asked if it's OK for a father to make his young daughter marry a man of his choice.

"Yeah, yeah, he can, he can. He has the authority, you know, yeah, to do that."

"How young do you think it is OK?" the interviewer asked.

"Ah, yeah, 15," she answered.

The youngest person interviewed, a boy who appeared no more than 14 or 15, said it was easy to be a Muslim in his local school. He said he did not experience any persecution being a Muslim in Minneapolis.

He said he would prefer Shariah, however, because it was a much "tighter" society and, therefore, less prone to crime.

"Shariah law, it says that if you steal something, they cut off your hand," the boy said, making a cutting motion with one hand against the other. "So, basically, they can leave their doors open. Nobody's going to steal anything because Shariah is so tight. Usually, they don't do anything. The smallest things usually have big consequences.

Blaspheming the 'prophet'

Then the questions turned to Islamic blasphemy laws and the controversy with people depicting the Muslim "prophet" Muhammad in cartoons.

"How does that whole thing make you feel?" the interviewer asked.

"That really pisses me off, you know what I mean. I mean, they know it is a button to push," said the young man in the baseball cap.

"It makes me angry," said the man in the sunglasses. "Everyone gets like the big freedom. And then, they don't see that, the freedom that they're getting is causing a problem. And causing hatreds for other people."

Would it be better if we made it illegal in America to make fun of the prophet Muhammad?

"Definitely yeah," he said.

"So in a way, they kind of deserve whatever happens to them?" he is asked.

"Yeah, yeah, every action has a consequence," the young man in the ball cap said.

"Do you think we should make a law that makes it illegal?"

"That would be better, yeah, that would be better," said the man in the plaid dress shirt. "To stop, you know, aggression."

'I was so upset, so mad'

Then came another Somali man with a beard and a jacket. He was more animated than the others.

"I was so upset, and I was so mad. They insulted our religion. They insulted our prophet, and we couldn't take it," he said, shaking his fist and flailing his arms.

"And you shouldn't be allowed to do that?" the interviewer asked.

"Oh my God, big time, yes!" he answered.

They were then asked if they understood the motivation of people who struck back violently against such depictions of the prophet.

"Yeah, I understand totally where they're coming from, yeah," said the young man in the ball cap.

'Is it right to kill someone who insults the prophet?'

"Yes," said the bearded man with the animated personality. "Because when you, every day you face frustration. And you know, every day you have, uh, you're mad, or somebody says that, and you feel hate your soul. You could do anything you wanted. If you committed suicide, you don't care, because your heart, your heart is telling you, 'I don't want to live no more,' because you couldn't take that much hate. Or you, you kill someone."

The interviewer got even more pointed with a reference to Pamela Geller, who hosted the cartoon contest in Garland, Texas, earlier this month that was attacked by two Muslim men.

"Is it right to kill someone who insults Muhammad?"

"Yeah," said the woman in the pink hijab. "Because she is just, she had her religion, I understand, but she shouldn't pick on the prophet, you know."

"So you understand why people would want to attack her?"

"Yeah," the woman stated.

Would you rather live in America or Somalia?

The interviewer asked one final question: If they had a choice, would the Somalis rather live in America or back in Somalia?

"I'd rather to live in a Muslim country with my people," the young man with the Brooklyn Nets cap said without hesitation. "I'm not Americanized. I just speak fluent (English) and I'm articulate, and I can articulate what I'm trying to say. That's about it. But as far as that my culture and my preferences and everything, it's still Somali, you know what I mean?"

"I would rather live in Somalia," said the man in the sunglasses.

"For me, I think Somalia," said the woman in the pink hijab.

"We have a terror recruitment problem in Minnesota'

U.S. Attorney for Minnesota Andrew Luger, at April press conference said Minnesota "has a terror recruitment problem" involving the local Somali population but didn't say how the Somalis got to Minnesota.
The U.S. State Department has distributed about 100,000 Somali Muslims into cities across America since 1991 as part of its refugee resettlement program. In Minnesota, the resettlements, paid for with U.S. tax dollars, have been carried out by Lutheran Social Services, Catholic Charities and World Relief under contract with the federal government.

Andrew Luger, the U.S. attorney for Minnesota, admitted last month following the arrests of six Somali men from his state on charges that they repeatedly tried to book and board flights to join up with ISIS in Turkey and Syria, "We have a terror recruitment problem in Minnesota."

But in the eyes of some Somalis in Minneapolis, it's clearly not terrorism to kill someone for criticizing their prophet. It's just part of being Muslim.

They are taking serious the advice of Omar Ahmad, founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, or CAIR. Speaking before a packed crowd at the Flamingo Palace on Peralta Boulevard in Fremont, California, in 1998, he urged American Muslims not to shirk their duty of sharing the Islamic faith with those who are "on the wrong side."

WND reported in 2003 that the newspaper reporter who covered the CAIR event that night, Lisa Gardiner, paraphrased Ahmad's message by writing, "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith but to become dominant."

Gardiner's article, appearing in the Argus of Fremont, stands to this day as one of the most stark displays of Islamist intentions by CAIR, whose leaders typically choose their words more carefully when they know a reporter is present.

Muslim institutions, schools and economic power should be strengthened in America, Ahmad said. Those who stay in America should be "open to society without melting (into it)," keeping mosques open so anyone can come and learn about Islam, he said.

"If you choose to live here (in America) … you have a responsibility to deliver the message of Islam," he told the Muslim crowd.

The Quran, the Muslim holy book, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth, he said.

I feel like I'm living in the twilight zone after I read this. I really, really don't want to think about America being a victim to these migrant extremist invading fucks but I'm absolutely keeping an eye on it and staying ahead of the game to keep me and my family safe.

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd Make America Great Again!"

Migrant Invasion of USA

I was offered a meeting with some militia types. Any questions I should ask?

Keep in mind that at least some of them are going to be in intelligence.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Migrant Invasion of USA

Quote: (03-22-2016 12:03 PM)storm Wrote:  

"Do you know where the pet shop is?"

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Migrant Invasion of USA

I'm sure you'll figure out some as the meeting goes along and they fill you in. If there are some that are in intelligence I'm sure you'll be privy to quite alot of info. I'd go in like a sponge personally, not really sure even what kind of questions to ask.

Migrant Invasion of USA

delete

Migrant Invasion of USA

Original article can be found here.

The United States government is now distributing thousands of “Syrian” “refugees” all over the country as part of the Refugee Resettlement Program. A lot of small communities are having culture-enrichers dumped on them without having any say-so in the process. The government puts the new arrivals in public housing and hands them their EBT cards, and the feds pay the tab for the first six months. After that the local authorities are on their own, and have to find the money themselves — for more police officers, medical care, interpreters, special needs teachers, whatever their new guests require.

But it doesn’t have to happen that way; it depends on the local government. The feds have to work with the localities in order to resettle the migrants, and it’s up to a local town council or board of supervisors whether or not the opinions of citizens are taken into account.

When Washington proposed sending refugees to Lawrenceville, a small town in Southside Virginia, the local government held a public meeting to get its citizens’ opinions. The townspeople of Lawrenceville made their feelings felt, and the town decided to decline any refugees sent by the feds. So it can be done.

But that’s not the way it happened in Rutland, Vermont. The federal government, through the Vermont Refugee Resettlement Program, assigned 100 refugees to Rutland, and the town council accepted them without telling the public until after the deal was done.

The following news report discusses what happened, and interviews the head of the Vermont Refugee Resettlement Program. Pay close attention to end of the video, when the woman tells the interviewer how really, really glad she is that the town didn’t get to vote on the refugees.

(video author misspelt 'deceive' - sigh...)

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Migrant Invasion of USA

just found this:

[Image: CjeI5AuXAAAMwDH.jpg]

Deus vult!

Migrant Invasion of USA

The governor of Hawaii (an Obama buddy) said it was OK if the Muslims crash out here:

http://khon2.com/2015/11/16/gov-ige-says...ees-out-2/

Some people got really mad, but some were really happy about how caring and humanitarian he was being. Truth is, logistically and financially that is just impossible, he was just out for the headlines.

Aloha!

Migrant Invasion of USA

Quote: (03-22-2016 11:49 AM)The Laughing Man Wrote:  

Welcome to Minnesota! Come stay at our lovely "Little Mogadishu"! How the fuck this is happening in our own country and allowed to happen pisses me off to no end. Get rid of these fuckers! The government even know it's a hotbed for Islamic Extremist recruiting.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/minnesota-muslims-brutally-honest-we-want-shariah

Some parts bolded, doing this from my phone and it's kind of a pain.

The Cedar Riverside section of Minneapolis is home to the University of Minnesota, some tasty ethnic foods and brutally cold winters. It's also a known hotbed of Islamic terror recruitment.

Al-Shabab, the Islamist group based in Somalia, has had a field day there over the past six or seven years.

Dozens of young Muslims have left the streets of Cedar Riverside, referred to by some Minnesotans as "Little Mogadishu" for its high concentration of Somali refugees, to travel abroad and fight for terrorist groups. Some have joined Somalia's notorious al-Shabab, which slaughtered 147 Christians at a university in Kenya last month, while others have opted for ISIS in Syria. Their goal is the same – to join their brothers in the fight to establish a Shariah-compliant utopia known as a caliphate.

"If you choose to live here (in America) … you have a responsibility to deliver the message of Islam," he told the Muslim crowd.

The Quran, the Muslim holy book, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth, he said.

I feel like I'm living in the twilight zone after I read this. I really, really don't want to think about America being a victim to these migrant extremist invading fucks but I'm absolutely keeping an eye on it and staying ahead of the game to keep me and my family safe.

They all live in here - Riverside Plaza. Also known by other monikers such as, The Ghetto In The Sky, The Crack Stacks, Vertical Africa, etc.

[Image: 1280px-Riverside_Plaza_at_sunset.jpg]

It is really quite sad. The Cedar Riverside neighborhood is prime real estate right next to downtown Minneapolis and immediately adjacent to the University of Minnesota campus. However, it is a neighborhood that is almost completely isolated. It is one of those areas where the environment completely changes by crossing a street. The downtown and university residents do not go into Cedar Riverside, and the Cedar Riverside residents do not venture out except when driving their taxi. Women do not leave at all. I challenge anyone to go through this area and see a woman's hair.

[Image: mpls_n09.jpg]

Almost fitting that they live in one of the only examples of brutalist architecture in Minneapolis. It was actually at one time a great place to live prior to their importation.

Migrant Invasion of USA

Germany - the refugees are coming

[Image: pepper-spray.jpg]

America - the refugees are coming

[Image: 20130125-181802.jpg]

Migrant Invasion of USA

New BBC documentary about anti-Islamic groups in the US, including military veterans and armed Texans. No need to guess whose side the BBC is taking in all of this...

Migrant Invasion of USA

Quote: (03-22-2016 12:21 PM)The Laughing Man Wrote:  

I'm sure you'll figure out some as the meeting goes along and they fill you in. If there are some that are in intelligence I'm sure you'll be privy to quite alot of info. I'd go in like a sponge personally, not really sure even what kind of questions to ask.

I'm pretty sure that he means undercover intelligence for the purpose of spying on and if possible busting the militia.

I'd stay away. Being associated with a militia is a great way to find yourself arrested for something that someone else did under the banner of said organization. Training with them is especially risky should anyone say anything strange, that can be witnessed to, while training. If I remember correctly, some guys were somewhat recently sentenced in Florida for this.

Also, I'm pretty sure that drones make militias mostly obsolete. Even if they were ostensibly helping the government, I think they'd still be seen as hostile. A 'Red Dawn' situation, wherein they are a true last resistance to an invasion, is unlikely to happen.

First rule of Fight Club: stay out of jail.

Migrant Invasion of USA

I would be cautious joining a large established militia, some of these dudes get dumb ideas and I wouldn't want to be involved. I don't see the point when everyones so spread out, and some of these dudes are fat, out of shape, old, just screaming about the corrupt gubmint, essentially the freedom loving equivelent of trigglypuff.

I'd rather take my chances with a group of 4-12 guys who live in close proximity, are able bodied and reliable human beings with their heads screwed on straight, not concerned about overthrowing the government or thinking about SHTF stuff 24-7, people who have lives but share a concern and prepare through occasional training and discussion.

Migrant Invasion of USA

Shit...I wasn't aware of this. Rutland is not far from where I currently live, which is a few hours away on the other side of the state border.

From American Thinker:

May 24, 2016
Remaking Rutland with Refugees
By Sonia Bailley

The character of the city of Rutland, Vermont is facing major change. Nestled in the beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont, it is an unsuspecting city targeted for refugee resettlement. After being kept in the dark since their mayor’s unilateral decision to accept 100 Syrian and Iraqi refugees in October, Rutland citizens should investigate the threatening impact that refugee resettlement has on their own public security, economic stability and community health before it’s too late.

The city of Rutland was chosen as the site to place refugees by the U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI), one of the nine major federally-funded refugee resettlement contractors or voluntary agencies (volags), and its local affiliated field office or subcontractor, the Vermont Refugee Resettlement Program (VRRP). According to Ann Corcoran of Refugee Resettlement Watch, once a site is chosen for resettlement, the agency submits an annual resettlement plan to the State Department in order to receive federal funding of nearly $2,000 per refugee sponsored in addition to federal grants of up to $2,200 per refugee sponsored. Refugee resettlement has become a billion dollar industry, according to investigative journalist James Simpson, a former economist and budget examiner for the White House Office of Management and Budget.

The VRRP has not openly disclosed its proposed resettlement abstract to Rutland. Such abstracts list the targeted town’s available facilities and amenities, such as subsidized housing, mental health facilities, and public schooling, for the refugees. Exposing the contents of the abstract prior to resettling or “seeding” refugees (a term coined by a resettlement agency) is a cause of great concern for the agency, as it would shake some sense into the citizens of Rutland and most likely prevent refugee resettlement. Concerned citizens should ask for full disclosure of the abstract now.

They should also ask who pays for refugee resettlement and for how long. One month after arrival, refugees are provided with taxpayer-funded services such as Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income, Social Security Disability Insurance, public housing assistance, child care, food stamps, and much more, costing billions of dollars a year. However, after a couple of months, government funding runs out, and it becomes incumbent upon the community to take over and provide.

Showing compassion to Syrian refugees who have suffered persecution at the hands of their government by taking them in seems like the morally correct thing to do -- but not at the expense of American financial stability (national debt of nearly $20 trillion), health security (rise in infectious diseases, especially tuberculosis, brought in by refugees) and national security (global jihad on the rise).

Given the rising number of Rutland’s low-income citizens in desperate need of assistance, city officials should be leading efforts to develop ways to take care of their own first, including war veterans, seniors, drug addicts, and the homeless. Many refugees in the U.S. today are supported by lifetime cash assistance programs, while Americans are being pushed off time-limited welfare programs. According to Corcoran, refugees are treated as U.S. citizens in that they qualify for all federal, state, and local welfare programs after one month. This raises the refugee resettlement costs to billions of dollars a year.

More questions need answering. Where will the refugees work? Will employment specialists help refugees ahead of unemployed Americans? Is there enough public housing for refugees given the number of homeless in any given American town? Can the school system handle multiple foreign languages and illiterate children? Who will pay for English Language Learner (ELL) services for refugees in public schools, or for mandated interpreters? Will social disruption occur? And if it does, will Rutland’s police force be ready? What happens when the town can’t afford refugee resettlement anymore?

How will Rutland’s health department manage, given that numerous diseases, especially tuberculosis, are permitted entry into the U.S. via the refugee population? Breitbart reported Sunday that in 2015, Indiana took in almost 400 migrants with latent (non-infectious) tuberculosis, and four refugees from the federal refugee resettlement program with active tuberculosis. Unbeknownst to many is that 10% of latent tuberculosis develops into infectious tuberculosis. Dr. Jane Orient, executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, criticizes the Centers for Disease Control for allowing refugees to enter the U.S. without screening and treatment for latent tuberculosis. Furthermore, many refugees who were treated for active tuberculosis in their indigenous countries (paid for by U.S. taxpayer dollars so that they could move to the U.S.) ended up with a recurrence within two years.

Equally important in considering refugee entry into the U.S. is insisting on the implementation of a broader definition of Syrian refugee status by the U.S. administration. This new all-encompassing definition should include people who are persecuted not only by the ruling regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad (according to the UN definition of refugee) but by Sunni militias, such as the Islamic State and Al Qaeda, that oppose the ruling regime. That way, federal refugee resettlement agencies would be forced to admit not only Syrian Muslims into the U.S., but also Syrian Christians and Yazidis who are being massacred, forced into sexual slavery, and facing genocide in the Middle East at the hands of the Islamic State.

Another point to carefully consider is that almost all refugees coming to the U.S. are chosen by the United Nations (UN), which is, in turn, highly influenced by the powerful Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), the world’s largest Islamic organization consisting of 57 Islamic member states. The OIC is also the world’s second largest intergovernmental organization (next to the UN). It helps shape the course of international relations and security policies in accordance with its goal of establishing a global Islamic caliphate that subjugates the entire world to Islamic law or sharia. This is accomplished with the help of sharia-complaint speech codes deriving from OIC- and Hillary-backed UN Resolution 16/18. Those speech codes are pervading Europe and criminalizing those who criticize Islam, even when that criticism is true -- an offense that is punishable by death in most Islamic countries -- and are slowly creeping into America to facilitate the Islamization of the West.

Because no database for personal background checks exist in countries like Syria, how can any screening process for weeding out jihadists from the influx of Syrian (mainly Muslim) refugees granted asylum into the U.S. be considered reliable or trustworthy? Two of the Paris bombers were smuggled into Europe with fake Syrian passports purchased in Turkey. Based on EU figures, it has been reported that four out of five migrants in Europe are not from Syria, but from Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan, Albania and sub-Saharan African countries such as Nigeria.

Even if a database existed to provide solid background information on jihadist activity, how does one screen for refugees supportive of a global Islamic caliphate run by Islamic law or sharia, which runs contrary to Western values and threatens the Western way of life as jihadists do? Meanwhile, the Islamic State boasts that thousands of jihadists have been smuggled into Europe, while Lebanese Education minister, Elias Bou Saab, warns that one in 50 Syrian refugees in Europe could be an Islamic State jihadist. As the U.S resettles more and more allegedly Syrian (mainly Muslim) refugees, there is mounting concern over jihadists having the capability to successfully make their way over to the U.S. to wreak havoc and destruction.

As Europe is handed over on a silver platter to a wave of sharia-adherent refugees threatening European democracy and culture, isn't it time Americans wake up and take a lesson from their fellow Westerners? With so much at stake, Rutland should be safeguarding its own financial, national and medical security interests above those of others. It must take care of its own first, or eventually face an existential crisis.

Migrant Invasion of USA

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Migrant Invasion of USA

[Image: EkvYHF6.jpg]

[Image: 8stz21A.jpg]

[Image: NFCFivE.jpg]

[Image: Jabba_the_Hutt.png]

Migrant Invasion of USA

Back in the day actual war refugees and starved asylum seekers from southeast asia were sent to black neighborhood projects so their children could battle it out with crips and bloods.

These days fake war refugees from the heavily islamist middle east are given all the modern comforts of first world western living and placed right in with white middle class suburbia to be coddled and protected.

You can't even begin to make this shit up.

Migrant Invasion of USA

These people are idiots if they're all just saying out loud how they want to kill anyone who insults Islam. If they had half a braincell, they'd stfu about that.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Migrant Invasion of USA

The sad part is that I've received e-mails from several men who live in Toronto wanting to live in the USA to start a new life, away from the femi-Nazi utopia.

HOWEVER

The current immigration policies of the USA under Obama encourage shady people to enter the soil of the USA, while some people I know who have Canadian citizenship were threatened with deportation from the USA if they stayed past their six months visitor stay. One guy I know said that a hypergamous city like Los Angeles, California, USA had more pleasant women than in Toronto,Ontario, Canada.

Migrant Invasion of USA

The feds are spending 20 grand to settle each refugee here!

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/feds-s...le/2593331

Migrant Invasion of USA

Unauthorized Immigrant Population Profiles

Learn about the estimated 11 million unauthorized immigrants living in the United States. Where do they live? When did they arrive in the United States, and from which origin countries? What are their levels of education, top industries of employment, incomes, parental and marital status, health care coverage, and more? And how many are potentially eligible for relief from deportation via deferred action? This unique data tool, using 2009-2013 American Community Survey data, provides detailed sociodemographic profiles for the United States, 41 states (plus the District of Columbia), and 117 counties with the largest unauthorized populations. And estimates of populations eligible for deferred action and their share of the overall unauthorized population are offered for 41 states as well as for the 138 counties with the largest unauthorized populations (see spreadsheets at right).

Migrant Invasion of USA

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/1...s-per-day/

It looks like Obama is pushing for 100 refugees per day now. And the vetting they do is having the rapefugee fill out a form.

Migrant Invasion of USA

Quote: (06-11-2016 03:11 PM)kbell Wrote:  

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/1...s-per-day/

It looks like Obama is pushing for 100 refugees per day now. And the vetting they do is having the rapefugee fill out a form.

Rep. Brian Babin: Refugee Program Is ‘Clear and Present Danger’ to America

In the wake of the Orlando massacre, Rep. Brian Babin (R-TX) talked with Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Stephen K. Bannon Tuesday about his bill, H.R.3314 – Resettlement Accountability National Security Act of 2015, calling the current refugee resettlement program “a clear and present danger,” adding, “We have got to address this program and do something about it.”

The summary of Babin’s bill states:

This bill prohibits the admission of refugees into the United States until Congress passes a joint resolution giving the Department of Homeland Security authority to resume admitting refugees. Requires the Government Accountability Office to report to Congress on refugees who received benefits under any of the following programs: Medicare, Medicaid, disability insurance under title II of the Social Security Act, the supplemental nutrition assistance program (SNAP, formerly the food stamp program), and section 8 rental assistance.

As for Orlando, Babin said:

This was an attack on American citizens. And for a year, I have been talking about closing this resettlement program, or putting a pause to it at any rate. And my bill, HR 3314, which I introduced one year ago, will stop this program and pause it until we can do a complete fiscal and national security assessment of what this resettlement program costs us. This program is really a UN program. The United Nations tells us who we’re going to take.

Said Babin:

Our President does not realize that he has a war declared against him and the American people. He will not identify the enemy. And he is doubling down on wanting to bring in more potential jihadists, along with these refugees and this program, our open borders, our asylum seekers. It’s just a dangerous situation. And I think this Omar Mateen was an Islamic jihadist. That’s the enemy. And as long as our nation refuses to fully recognize who the enemy is, then the American people are going to be placed in grave danger.

He also cited the “multi-generational” aspect of the refugee problem:

This is a multi-generational matrix that we’re dealing with here. If you look back at the violence we’ve seen in San Bernardino; Orlando; Chattanooga, TN; the fort Hood shooters; Boston Marathon bombing, these jihadists have all been either immigrants, or refugees, or they’ve been the children of the same. And so it’s a common thread throughout this. We have radical jihad Islamists that are coming into our country. It may be one generation away, but nevertheless, they’re radicalizing. It is an endangerment of the people in this country, and we must, as elected officials, do our duty and stop this program until we can make sure that these people are vetted properly.

Babin also pointed out that not a single Democrat has stepped up to support the legislation:

I have eighty-five Republicans that are co-sponsoring this bill with me. And not a single Democrat has joined me. This is a call to the Democrats to please join me on HR 3314 so that we can stop this program. And let’s see if we can get it to the floor of the House and get it through the U.S. Senate. I had a meeting yesterday with Senator Sessions from Alabama. We talked about this. This is something that needs to be done.

We are politically correcting ourselves and our country into this terribly dangerous position today, where we have hundreds of dead and injured Americans and our Commander-In-Chief will not name and identify the enemy that has declared war on us on foreign battlefields, as well as right here in our home cities, counties and states.

Breitbart News Daily airs on SiriusXM Patriot 125 weekdays from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Eastern.