rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NRA seeks to oust cuckservative Norquist from its board

In a long overdue recognition of the tie in between open borders and the disappearance of the 2nd Amendment, the NRA is seeking to oust a board member for the first time in decades. Though Grover Norquist is a life long gun rights supporter, his libertarian attachment to open borders and open advocacy of amnesty is going to cannibalize any semblance of lawful firearm ownership.

The NRA (or at least parts of its membership) is finally recognizing this fact and pushing for a recall vote. Oddly enough, it's being partly influenced by Cruz supporting cuck, Glen Beck.

Like Vox Day realized in his recent book Cuckservative, How Conservatives Betrayed America, the libertarian party's advocacy of open borders is political suicide - such a utopia only lasts so long as new arrivals who vote the opposite way do not outnumber the libertarians.

I never understood the pull this asshole had/has over so many politicians. He's also a co-founder of a group called the Islamic Free Market Institute.

And they are quite right that open border advocates are detrimental to the second amendment.

Thanks for posting this. I've been thinking lately about joining the NRA. I don't own a gun but I'm going to be buying a pistol and a probably a shotgun here in the near future. I feel it's definitely the time to be an NRA supporter.

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd Make America Great Again!"

Quote: (03-21-2016 02:59 PM)The Laughing Man Wrote:  

Thanks for posting this. I've been thinking lately about joining the NRA. I don't own a gun but I'm going to be buying a pistol and a probably a shotgun here in the near future. I feel it's definitely the time to be an NRA supporter.

As someone from a former communist country in which firearms were reserved only for the 'select few' – it is always the correct time to support the NRA or any kind of organization that fights for the right of ordinary citizens to own guns.

Only an armed populace is a good enough check against the government or any kind of centralized power.

I really wish it would be easier to hold guns in Europe legally. As of now it is almost impossible.

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

Life member here. Glad to see they are trying to kick this bastard out. Border control and firearm rights go hand in hand.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

This is great news, anytime an open borders cuck can be purged thats a good thing.

If anyone is contemplating joining or donating to the NRA I would urge them to donate specifically to the NRA-ILA, the NRA's Institute for Legislative Action. This way you know your money is going directly to support legal action helping us to keep/expand our gun rights, where it otherwise might not by giving it to the general fund. This is the part of the NRA that makes things happen.

Also consider joining the Second Amendment Foundation. They are actually more often the group bringing lawsuits than the NRA, and have been central to winning crucial gun rights cases in recent years. They got the San Francisco gun ban overturned, The DC gun ban overturned, and the Chicago gun ban overturned. The DC case was the Heller decision, which the Supreme Court in 2008 affirmed an individual right to bear arms, a giant win in the fight.

Their current big case is this:

Quote:Quote:

The suit, known as Bateman vs. Perdue, seeks to prevent local officials and local governments from declaring states of emergency under which private citizens are prohibited from exercising their right to bear arms

Well worth supporting.

Americans are dreamers too

Fantastic.

Guns are not impossible to get here in Australia but you're not allowed to own one for self defence so there's no training available as such.

People are left to make excuses for owning the guns they want and practising as best they can under whatever pretences they conjure up.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I've never supported the National Rifle Association. They are just an organization of idiot conservatives who claim to favor gun rights. When given a choice between promoting gun rights and promoting the agenda of "country club republicans", they will always choose the latter.

Give your money to real gun-rights organizations like Gun Owners of America and Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership.

Quote: (03-23-2016 03:29 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Life member here. Glad to see they are trying to kick this bastard out. Border control and firearm rights go hand in hand.

Just cast my ballot against him. Hopefully he'll be shown the door.

And no, the NRA isn't perfect but there's no denying their influence on Capitol Hill. On balance it's been a plus for gun owners, even if their principal interest is in the manufacturers and the business side of firearms in America.